Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > News & History > Hall of Fame > Hall Of Fame Categories > Text Battle Hall Of Fame

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 06-26-2017, 09:11 AM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Inductee: Askari

Hall Of Fame Inductee

Askari
Hall Of Famer
Grand Champion
2x Tag Team Champion

Summary

Askari was one of Letsbeef's early adopters joining the site in September 2006 he quickly adopted a winning record. Askari picked up his Grand Championship title later than expected after being a favourite for many years. He first made a tournament appearance in Exclusive Text Tournament #3 losing to fellow HOFer LEFT FIELD in Round 4. He then made appearances in Basic Text #2, #3 and All Star Text #1 before picking up his first tournament championship in the first ever Tag Team Tournament on Letsbeef with partner STEELO (Known Multi-Account of Rhetorik). He narrowly missed out on winning the next tournament (the first One Bar Tournament) losing to HOFer YOU WISH in the finals.

He made his third finals appearance in a row and picked up his Grand Championship title in the All Star Crew tournament with a victory over BTD after making an impressive run of victories over Phroxen, EJT, Rhetorik & Shiznit. He picked up his 2nd Tag Team title in Tag Team Tournament #4 teamed with TalkSick becoming the first and only 2x Tag Team Champion.

Askari has been famed not only for his text ability but also for his leadership skills in founding and leading HOF crew Utility Service Squad. As well as his time as a Moderator.

Known Multi Accounts & Aliases

None

Crew Affiliations

Present: G.O.A.T (Leader)

Past:
Dead Poets Society (Leader)
Mah Fuckaz Dope (Regular)
UTILITY SERVICE SQUAD (Founder & Leader)
Lyrical Killaz
Pyrotechniques (Founder & Leader)
APOCALYPSE (Captain)

Most Acclaimed Victories

Askari not only claimed victories over vets in the Golden Era he came back and threw down with the new heavyweights taking scalps and showing he's got what it takes to beat anyone at any time.

Askari Vs ReEFer
Askari Vs ILLoKWENT
Askari Vs Phroxen
Askari Vs Row
Askari Vs GOOD GRIEF

Site Impact

Askari made a huge impact on this site in both battling and the crew section. His contributions in creating USS formed one of the most dominant crews in the site history.

Letsbeef Speaks

"coming to LB in 2013, i looked at all these supposed vets in the golden era and believed their outdated style was no match for the present. I've called out and tried to reach to many of these dudes but wouldnt give me the time of day. Askari came online one day and i asked if I could send him some bars... not knowing who i was, he accepted, replied shortly, and whooped my ass lol. I was humbled and impressed. Being an "old head", and making me eat my words, he had every right to gloat or be arrogant, but he showed humility and grace and even gave me some pointers and shit. I dont know how he was back then but just his whole demeanor and the way he presented himself is very HOF worthy. He made it known that he was officially done with battling, and is retiring.. so i am honored to have been his last battle" - Row

"ON MY VERY FIRST DAY ON LETSBEEF ALL THA WAY BACK IN 2006 I POSTED AN OPEN BATTLE, THIS WAS ACCEPTED BY ASKARI WHO ABSOLUTELY KILLED ME! haha... A FEW DAYS AFTER THA BATTLE ASKARI HIT ME UP ON MSN AN ENCOURAGED ME TO DO TRACKS, AN ACTUALLY GAVE ME SOME VERY HELPFUL TIPS AN POINTERS. IF IT WASNT FOR ASKARI I PROLLY WOULDNT HAVE EVEN GOT INTO TRACKS, AN EVEN AS THE YEARS WENT BY HE'D ALWAYS RATE MY TRACKS WITHOUT ME EVEN ASKIN...... ASKARI ALWAYS KEPT SHIT 100% IF HE DIDNT LIKE YOUR TRACKS OR BATTLES HE'D LET YA KNOW ABOUT IT, THA OLD DAYS OF LETSBEEF HAD ALOT OF DICKRIDERS, HATERS AN FAKES, HONEST DUDES WERE A RARE THING AN ASKARI WOZ DEFINATELY ONE OF THA FEW......
CONGRATS GODFATHER AKA RAZOR C AKA ASKARI, YOUR INDUCTION IS WELL DESERVED AN BEEN A LONG TIME COMIN, YOU WERE UNDERATED FOR TOOOOO LONG....... MUCH LUV AN RESPECT HOMIE
." - HVK

Letsbeef.com honours: Askari, by inducting him into the Letsbeef Text: Hall Of Fame!

Written By Nicholas.

Last edited by Nicholas; 12-23-2017 at 11:12 AM.
Unread 06-26-2017, 09:11 AM   #1

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Default Inductee: Askari

Hall Of Fame Inductee

Askari
Hall Of Famer
Grand Champion
2x Tag Team Champion

Summary

Askari was one of Letsbeef's early adopters joining the site in September 2006 he quickly adopted a winning record. Askari picked up his Grand Championship title later than expected after being a favourite for many years. He first made a tournament appearance in Exclusive Text Tournament #3 losing to fellow HOFer LEFT FIELD in Round 4. He then made appearances in Basic Text #2, #3 and All Star Text #1 before picking up his first tournament championship in the first ever Tag Team Tournament on Letsbeef with partner STEELO (Known Multi-Account of Rhetorik). He narrowly missed out on winning the next tournament (the first One Bar Tournament) losing to HOFer YOU WISH in the finals.

He made his third finals appearance in a row and picked up his Grand Championship title in the All Star Crew tournament with a victory over BTD after making an impressive run of victories over Phroxen, EJT, Rhetorik & Shiznit. He picked up his 2nd Tag Team title in Tag Team Tournament #4 teamed with TalkSick becoming the first and only 2x Tag Team Champion.

Askari has been famed not only for his text ability but also for his leadership skills in founding and leading HOF crew Utility Service Squad. As well as his time as a Moderator.

Known Multi Accounts & Aliases

None

Crew Affiliations

Present: G.O.A.T (Leader)

Past:
Dead Poets Society (Leader)
Mah Fuckaz Dope (Regular)
UTILITY SERVICE SQUAD (Founder & Leader)
Lyrical Killaz
Pyrotechniques (Founder & Leader)
APOCALYPSE (Captain)

Most Acclaimed Victories

Askari not only claimed victories over vets in the Golden Era he came back and threw down with the new heavyweights taking scalps and showing he's got what it takes to beat anyone at any time.

Askari Vs ReEFer
Askari Vs ILLoKWENT
Askari Vs Phroxen
Askari Vs Row
Askari Vs GOOD GRIEF

Site Impact

Askari made a huge impact on this site in both battling and the crew section. His contributions in creating USS formed one of the most dominant crews in the site history.

Letsbeef Speaks

"coming to LB in 2013, i looked at all these supposed vets in the golden era and believed their outdated style was no match for the present. I've called out and tried to reach to many of these dudes but wouldnt give me the time of day. Askari came online one day and i asked if I could send him some bars... not knowing who i was, he accepted, replied shortly, and whooped my ass lol. I was humbled and impressed. Being an "old head", and making me eat my words, he had every right to gloat or be arrogant, but he showed humility and grace and even gave me some pointers and shit. I dont know how he was back then but just his whole demeanor and the way he presented himself is very HOF worthy. He made it known that he was officially done with battling, and is retiring.. so i am honored to have been his last battle" - Row

"ON MY VERY FIRST DAY ON LETSBEEF ALL THA WAY BACK IN 2006 I POSTED AN OPEN BATTLE, THIS WAS ACCEPTED BY ASKARI WHO ABSOLUTELY KILLED ME! haha... A FEW DAYS AFTER THA BATTLE ASKARI HIT ME UP ON MSN AN ENCOURAGED ME TO DO TRACKS, AN ACTUALLY GAVE ME SOME VERY HELPFUL TIPS AN POINTERS. IF IT WASNT FOR ASKARI I PROLLY WOULDNT HAVE EVEN GOT INTO TRACKS, AN EVEN AS THE YEARS WENT BY HE'D ALWAYS RATE MY TRACKS WITHOUT ME EVEN ASKIN...... ASKARI ALWAYS KEPT SHIT 100% IF HE DIDNT LIKE YOUR TRACKS OR BATTLES HE'D LET YA KNOW ABOUT IT, THA OLD DAYS OF LETSBEEF HAD ALOT OF DICKRIDERS, HATERS AN FAKES, HONEST DUDES WERE A RARE THING AN ASKARI WOZ DEFINATELY ONE OF THA FEW......
CONGRATS GODFATHER AKA RAZOR C AKA ASKARI, YOUR INDUCTION IS WELL DESERVED AN BEEN A LONG TIME COMIN, YOU WERE UNDERATED FOR TOOOOO LONG....... MUCH LUV AN RESPECT HOMIE
." - HVK

Letsbeef.com honours: Askari, by inducting him into the Letsbeef Text: Hall Of Fame!

Written By Nicholas.

Last edited by Nicholas; 12-23-2017 at 11:12 AM.

Unread 06-26-2017, 10:37 AM
X-Calibur
Mentioned: 983 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

Congrats ASKARI props bro I still think of you as the youngin who came to APOC

Askari started in APOCALYPSE nick was part of the foundations of its success in the click clack beef is where he found his feet

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

@HVK

I'm not losing my head right?

X-Calibur The leader of ...

GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN!!!

... No One Cared Who I Was Until I Put The Mask On ...

Fair Votes Click HERE

Last edited by X-Calibur; 06-26-2017 at 11:54 AM.
Unread 06-26-2017, 10:37 AM   #2

X-Calibur
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 82 audio / 1529 text

Congrats ASKARI props bro I still think of you as the youngin who came to APOC

Askari started in APOCALYPSE nick was part of the foundations of its success in the click clack beef is where he found his feet

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

@HVK

GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN!!!

Fair Votes Click HERE

Last edited by X-Calibur; 06-26-2017 at 11:54 AM.
Unread 06-26-2017, 10:44 AM
HVK HVK is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 730 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
278 Won / 31 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

YES @X-Calibur IS RIGHT...... GREAT WRITEUP THO NICK........ CONGRATS ASKARI YOU DESERVE IT BRO!!!!!!
ASKARI WOZ MY FIRST BATTLE ON LETSBEEF BACK IN 06 AN WAS ALSO THA GUY WHO GOT ME ONTO TRACKS......... GOT NUTTIN BUT LUV AN RESPECT FA THA GUY! A TRUE LEGEND!
Unread 06-26-2017, 10:44 AM   #3

Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
278 Won / 31 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 139 audio / 3320 text

YES @X-Calibur IS RIGHT...... GREAT WRITEUP THO NICK........ CONGRATS ASKARI YOU DESERVE IT BRO!!!!!!
ASKARI WOZ MY FIRST BATTLE ON LETSBEEF BACK IN 06 AN WAS ALSO THA GUY WHO GOT ME ONTO TRACKS......... GOT NUTTIN BUT LUV AN RESPECT FA THA GUY! A TRUE LEGEND!
Unread 06-26-2017, 11:23 AM
Nicholas

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Calibur View Post

@HVK

Quote:
Originally Posted by HVK View Post
Edited it in. Do you remember if he was a member, captain or leader?
Unread 06-26-2017, 11:23 AM   #4

Nicholas

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Calibur View Post

@HVK

Quote:
Originally Posted by HVK View Post

Unread 06-26-2017, 11:50 AM
X-Calibur
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post
he progressed through the ranks think he made capo as we only really had three leaders back in the day me reaper and scientific or me reaper and teek or me reaper and HVK

@HVK again can you confirm your memory is better than mine

GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN!!!

Fair Votes Click HERE

Last edited by X-Calibur; 06-26-2017 at 11:55 AM.
Unread 06-26-2017, 11:50 AM   #5

X-Calibur
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 82 audio / 1529 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post
he progressed through the ranks think he made capo as we only really had three leaders back in the day me reaper and scientific or me reaper and teek or me reaper and HVK

@HVK again can you confirm your memory is better than mine

Last edited by X-Calibur; 06-26-2017 at 11:55 AM.
Unread 06-26-2017, 03:14 PM
Ranked Text Record
278 Won / 31 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

@X-Calibur @Nicholas

YEAH HE WOZ CAPO, STARTED IN APOC AS 'RAZOR C', THEN BECAME ASKARI...... IVE PM'd NICK ALL THA DETAILS ABOUT HIM I REMEMBER.
Unread 06-26-2017, 03:14 PM   #6

Ranked Text Record
278 Won / 31 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 139 audio / 3320 text

@X-Calibur @Nicholas

YEAH HE WOZ CAPO, STARTED IN APOC AS 'RAZOR C', THEN BECAME ASKARI...... IVE PM'd NICK ALL THA DETAILS ABOUT HIM I REMEMBER.
Unread 06-26-2017, 03:31 PM
Miami
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.82/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
14 Won / 15 Lost

i def remember that dude being dope. was one of few that was full of piss and vinegar but wasnt annoying/obnoxious about it iirc.
Unread 06-26-2017, 03:31 PM   #7

Miami
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.82/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
14 Won / 15 Lost

Voted: 53 audio / 21 text
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

i def remember that dude being dope. was one of few that was full of piss and vinegar but wasnt annoying/obnoxious about it iirc.
Unread 06-26-2017, 04:54 PM
Student
LB Historian
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Congrats @Askari you should've been inducted like 2 years ago but you know the bureaucracy and red tape that goes on here, just kidding but cheers man! You deserve it completely
Unread 06-26-2017, 04:54 PM   #8

Student
LB Historian
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

Congrats @Askari you should've been inducted like 2 years ago but you know the bureaucracy and red tape that goes on here, just kidding but cheers man! You deserve it completely
Unread 06-27-2017, 06:53 AM
EtH

Good that someone's pushing them out. Just don't let Rican anywhere near it. I've got LK's written up somewhere. If you need any clarifications on shit in any of them, give me a shout.
Unread 06-27-2017, 06:53 AM   #9

EtH

Good that someone's pushing them out. Just don't let Rican anywhere near it. I've got LK's written up somewhere. If you need any clarifications on shit in any of them, give me a shout.

Unread 06-27-2017, 06:58 AM
Nicholas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr EtH View Post
Yeah, I want to complete all of the ones to be inducted. There will be holes naturally as I don't remember a lot of stuff however I'll edit the posts when I get new information.
Unread 06-27-2017, 06:58 AM   #10

Nicholas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr EtH View Post
Yeah, I want to complete all of the ones to be inducted. There will be holes naturally as I don't remember a lot of stuff however I'll edit the posts when I get new information.

Display