Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk > Magazine Stand

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 08-25-2013, 07:13 AM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Letsbeef Informer II

Letsbeef Informer II
Brought to you by
Real Nigga Shun Tell Yo Friends
Created by
Punk

Welcome To The Letsbeef Informer II
Site Updates & Acknowledgments in style.
Welcome back to our wonderful Informer series! This is the second official installment & i am your Host & creator, the amazing, the brilliant, the dashing... Punk! Bringing you the latest news & site entertainment with style. If you are busy right now, drop that shit and read along as i spark up some real shit. There are a few new sections added to the Informer saga including "What Punk Hates The Most" & "Interesting Threads This Month". So as always, i have a track below that you BETTER play while you read along..

Gold Minds
Accolades & Recently Champed

Dono gets two(2) titles.
I believe @Dono deserves the biggest congrats this year so far due to him making everyone think he couldn't win his first title and sparks up to win not one but two in the same year just 10 days apart. He first won the One Bar Tournament followed by the Anonymous Topical Tournament. Big Shout outs to the final contestants @AfterThought & @Jam Jar for putting up great battles. You guys did ya thing. So with that being said, Dono, keep pushing, your becoming a problem (in a good way) here on letsbeef so keep it that way.

XK Radio Launch
As you can see, my dude XK been doing a great job with the Letsbeef.com Radio Station. With 3 episodes already in the bag, he's going to continue to promote our site's music. Personally, my favorite radio station and the only one i listen to why? Because I'm usually on it . @XplicitKontent man, keep doing ya thing bro. It's starting to look better and better every episode. #purplenamegang @V3numb whaddap boy!

Battle Scene
What's going on in the beef world no mondo burgers.
Text Battle Section
#1.@Snoopy316
#2.@KING POSEIDON
#3.@Tha Dope Man
#4.@Nicholas
#5.@Indonesia
#6.@Dissizit
#7.@ET the Refugee
#8.@Black Book
#9.@cakedout
#10.@Da KingPin

Audio Battle Section
#1.@Nocturnalfawn
#2.@Marty-McFly
#3.@BADNEWS BISKETS
#4.@KID MAX
#5.@R34LT4Lk
#6.@GreenTipz ~RRR~
#7.@MrGoodness
#8.@kartoondmv
#9.@skinEC~RRR~
#10.@emceekilgore

Topical Section
The Inkwell Payper View is officially live! If you haven't already, Click HERE to check out the match-ups. OR you can just look below

Put together by our beautiful EtH :|

Prelims
@SHEEP LORD (0-0) Vs @Note (0-0)
@HaRizon (0-1) Vs @Lockhart (1-0)
@Objective (0-0) Vs Lyrical Sting Ray (0-0)

Undercard
@XplicitKontent (1-0) Vs @BloodAngel (0-0)
@EtH (0-0) Vs @Punk (0-1)
@Jam Jar (4-1) Vs @Fidel Z (0-1) Vs @Dysfunctional (0-2)
@emceekilgore (0-1) Vs @WHITZ (1-1) - Audio
@Master Mind (0-0) Vs @Wigsplit (0-0)

Main Card
@Nicholas (0-0) Vs @Moses (2-1) - Audio
@Dirty Work (2-1) Vs @Dissizit (1-0)
@Agonize (2-1) Vs @Black Book (1-1)
@Wonder Gurl (0-0) Vs @GRizzEAT (0-0) - Audio

Main Event
Topical Title Match
@InCizion (2-2) Vs @Dono (5-0)

Start voting now!

I'd also like to congratulate everyone for staying active in the battle sections rather it's Text, Audio, or Topical. You guys keep doing what your doing. And for those who's holding on to the top spots, keep protecting it & get prepared for the next month because someone WILL attempt to take your spot! GC Month! Everybody should be doing this tbh. It's about that time for someone with that plain ol boring basic colored name to get a Bolded up blue thangy. Or if your already blue, or a mod, well who cares about your spoiled ass XD.

What Punk Hates The Most
Today's Topic - Brief feedback.
I've witness this TOO much, especially in our track section, on youtube, & a lot of other sites. When people comment on ya shit just saying "Dope!" or "good shit" idk if it's just me, but that pisses me off soo much. I didn't put all this work into my shit for that peasy ass comment. Some people look for real feedback and tips. Every time i see it, it just makes me think "Man, this person's very clueless." They must not understand how much effort we put into these projects. Note:If your about to perform this little action on anything i post, PLEASE do not. I'd rather have a few long feeds than a bunch of "dopes."

Some Of August's Best Threads
Requested By YOU. The People.

Stewie's Page Of Bitch Niggaz By @Stewie Boy 1 Da
Tell me dude wasn't funny? And lets give him props for making a bomb ass list though. I...Made...The...Team.

XK For Mod. By @RULE
Well he has a point. XK def. been handling his business on the site. Gotta give him props as well.

$200 Cash Prize Flyer By @V3numb
Another V3numb scandal XD. Na go check this out though. $$ on the line.

R o W is a wack ass fuck sniper! By @Snoopy316
This is not even an August threat but since it's my show, we do whatever the fuck we want.

Lol Eth Turning AC's into a shit show By @Just C
idk whats going on here but seems like we got a little relationship problem.

Yo Admin / mods By @IV
When social networking goes wrong, expect our wonderful members to rant back and forth about it.

Murda Muzik MAKING MOVES.. ya bish! By @Tana Murdeaux
ya bish!

Fashion By @EtH
I personally like a few pair of Adidas every now and then.. Only Round House ones though.

Murda Muzik vs. ACs ..? By @Tana Murdeaux
MM vs AC? Somethings bout to explode.. I can feel it.

Rank the weight classes! (Active Battlers) By @Obey
I made another list.. Yippy!

Give a ''POSITIVE'' comment about their LB skills to above. By @Obey
How creative *sarcasm*

And they say LB's not interesting anymore :|

Tracks (Top 4 Charts)
These tracks are your top 4. The ones you *the people* have rated and loved very much. No favoritism will be shown!

01.Mr. Know It All (ft. SIXX..STOT..OLDE) By @SIXX-SHOTT

02.fuckin probs RE RE MIX.-W/RINSED TWISTED By @skinEC~RRR~

03.Lets Beef, Lets Beef By @Saint Chris

04.Relapse By @EtH

Outro
Your ticket to get the fuck out my shit.
Well folks, this is your SECOND official ticket to get the fuck out my shit XD. Thanks for reading for those who actually read it & I'd also like to thank those active around the site keeping everything balanced. Thank @Noble for secretly putting together the Purple Name Gang aka Purple city Byrd Gang aka We Don't Fucks With That Green Shit Gang *whispers* "but if you wanna make us green, we won't argue about it." XD I know i promised a longer one but some shit got in the way and... well i was honestly too lazy. With that being said, hello! Bye.. Go away..

NOTE:If you find any errors, LET ME FUCKING KNOW!

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 08-25-2013 at 07:28 AM.
Unread 08-25-2013, 07:13 AM   #1

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Default Letsbeef Informer II

Letsbeef Informer II
Brought to you by
Real Nigga Shun Tell Yo Friends
Created by
Punk

Welcome To The Letsbeef Informer II
Site Updates & Acknowledgments in style.
Welcome back to our wonderful Informer series! This is the second official installment & i am your Host & creator, the amazing, the brilliant, the dashing... Punk! Bringing you the latest news & site entertainment with style. If you are busy right now, drop that shit and read along as i spark up some real shit. There are a few new sections added to the Informer saga including "What Punk Hates The Most" & "Interesting Threads This Month". So as always, i have a track below that you BETTER play while you read along..

Gold Minds
Accolades & Recently Champed

Dono gets two(2) titles.
I believe @Dono deserves the biggest congrats this year so far due to him making everyone think he couldn't win his first title and sparks up to win not one but two in the same year just 10 days apart. He first won the One Bar Tournament followed by the Anonymous Topical Tournament. Big Shout outs to the final contestants @AfterThought & @Jam Jar for putting up great battles. You guys did ya thing. So with that being said, Dono, keep pushing, your becoming a problem (in a good way) here on letsbeef so keep it that way.

XK Radio Launch
As you can see, my dude XK been doing a great job with the Letsbeef.com Radio Station. With 3 episodes already in the bag, he's going to continue to promote our site's music. Personally, my favorite radio station and the only one i listen to why? Because I'm usually on it . @XplicitKontent man, keep doing ya thing bro. It's starting to look better and better every episode. #purplenamegang @V3numb whaddap boy!

Battle Scene
What's going on in the beef world no mondo burgers.
Text Battle Section
#1.@Snoopy316
#2.@KING POSEIDON
#3.@Tha Dope Man
#4.@Nicholas
#5.@Indonesia
#6.@Dissizit
#7.@ET the Refugee
#8.@Black Book
#9.@cakedout
#10.@Da KingPin

Audio Battle Section
#1.@Nocturnalfawn
#2.@Marty-McFly
#3.@BADNEWS BISKETS
#4.@KID MAX
#5.@R34LT4Lk
#6.@GreenTipz ~RRR~
#7.@MrGoodness
#8.@kartoondmv
#9.@skinEC~RRR~
#10.@emceekilgore

Topical Section
The Inkwell Payper View is officially live! If you haven't already, Click HERE to check out the match-ups. OR you can just look below

Put together by our beautiful EtH :|

Prelims
@SHEEP LORD (0-0) Vs @Note (0-0)
@HaRizon (0-1) Vs @Lockhart (1-0)
@Objective (0-0) Vs Lyrical Sting Ray (0-0)

Undercard
@XplicitKontent (1-0) Vs @BloodAngel (0-0)
@EtH (0-0) Vs @Punk (0-1)
@Jam Jar (4-1) Vs @Fidel Z (0-1) Vs @Dysfunctional (0-2)
@emceekilgore (0-1) Vs @WHITZ (1-1) - Audio
@Master Mind (0-0) Vs @Wigsplit (0-0)

Main Card
@Nicholas (0-0) Vs @Moses (2-1) - Audio
@Dirty Work (2-1) Vs @Dissizit (1-0)
@Agonize (2-1) Vs @Black Book (1-1)
@Wonder Gurl (0-0) Vs @GRizzEAT (0-0) - Audio

Main Event
Topical Title Match
@InCizion (2-2) Vs @Dono (5-0)

Start voting now!

I'd also like to congratulate everyone for staying active in the battle sections rather it's Text, Audio, or Topical. You guys keep doing what your doing. And for those who's holding on to the top spots, keep protecting it & get prepared for the next month because someone WILL attempt to take your spot! GC Month! Everybody should be doing this tbh. It's about that time for someone with that plain ol boring basic colored name to get a Bolded up blue thangy. Or if your already blue, or a mod, well who cares about your spoiled ass XD.

What Punk Hates The Most
Today's Topic - Brief feedback.
I've witness this TOO much, especially in our track section, on youtube, & a lot of other sites. When people comment on ya shit just saying "Dope!" or "good shit" idk if it's just me, but that pisses me off soo much. I didn't put all this work into my shit for that peasy ass comment. Some people look for real feedback and tips. Every time i see it, it just makes me think "Man, this person's very clueless." They must not understand how much effort we put into these projects. Note:If your about to perform this little action on anything i post, PLEASE do not. I'd rather have a few long feeds than a bunch of "dopes."

Some Of August's Best Threads
Requested By YOU. The People.

Stewie's Page Of Bitch Niggaz By @Stewie Boy 1 Da
Tell me dude wasn't funny? And lets give him props for making a bomb ass list though. I...Made...The...Team.

XK For Mod. By @RULE
Well he has a point. XK def. been handling his business on the site. Gotta give him props as well.

$200 Cash Prize Flyer By @V3numb
Another V3numb scandal XD. Na go check this out though. $$ on the line.

R o W is a wack ass fuck sniper! By @Snoopy316
This is not even an August threat but since it's my show, we do whatever the fuck we want.

Lol Eth Turning AC's into a shit show By @Just C
idk whats going on here but seems like we got a little relationship problem.

Yo Admin / mods By @IV
When social networking goes wrong, expect our wonderful members to rant back and forth about it.

Murda Muzik MAKING MOVES.. ya bish! By @Tana Murdeaux
ya bish!

Fashion By @EtH
I personally like a few pair of Adidas every now and then.. Only Round House ones though.

Murda Muzik vs. ACs ..? By @Tana Murdeaux
MM vs AC? Somethings bout to explode.. I can feel it.

Rank the weight classes! (Active Battlers) By @Obey
I made another list.. Yippy!

Give a ''POSITIVE'' comment about their LB skills to above. By @Obey
How creative *sarcasm*

And they say LB's not interesting anymore :|

Tracks (Top 4 Charts)
These tracks are your top 4. The ones you *the people* have rated and loved very much. No favoritism will be shown!

01.Mr. Know It All (ft. SIXX..STOT..OLDE) By @SIXX-SHOTT

02.fuckin probs RE RE MIX.-W/RINSED TWISTED By @skinEC~RRR~

03.Lets Beef, Lets Beef By @Saint Chris

04.Relapse By @EtH

Outro
Your ticket to get the fuck out my shit.
Well folks, this is your SECOND official ticket to get the fuck out my shit XD. Thanks for reading for those who actually read it & I'd also like to thank those active around the site keeping everything balanced. Thank @Noble for secretly putting together the Purple Name Gang aka Purple city Byrd Gang aka We Don't Fucks With That Green Shit Gang *whispers* "but if you wanna make us green, we won't argue about it." XD I know i promised a longer one but some shit got in the way and... well i was honestly too lazy. With that being said, hello! Bye.. Go away..

NOTE:If you find any errors, LET ME FUCKING KNOW!

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 08-25-2013 at 07:28 AM.

Unread 08-25-2013, 07:22 AM
Nicholas

Dope!
Unread 08-25-2013, 07:22 AM   #2

Nicholas

Dope!

Unread 08-25-2013, 07:23 AM
lllllllllllll

I hate your core lmao!
Unread 08-25-2013, 07:23 AM   #3

lllllllllllll

I hate your core lmao!

Unread 08-25-2013, 07:27 AM
Hubert Cumberdale

I almost feel like I'm offending rap by having my track stay high up in the lists.
Unread 08-25-2013, 07:27 AM   #4

Hubert Cumberdale

I almost feel like I'm offending rap by having my track stay high up in the lists.

Unread 08-25-2013, 07:30 AM
lllllllllllll

Stop getting views & rates. Just link my tracks & say it's you so i can be up there
Unread 08-25-2013, 07:30 AM   #5

lllllllllllll

Stop getting views & rates. Just link my tracks & say it's you so i can be up there

Unread 08-25-2013, 01:00 PM
Letum
Mentioned: 561 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
26 Won / 38 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
237 Won / 122 Lost

Great job @Punk. btw you are imo one of the most, if not the most slept on track maker LB. Stay upppppppppppp
Unread 08-25-2013, 01:00 PM   #6

Letum
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
26 Won / 38 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
237 Won / 122 Lost

Voted: 213 audio / 1287 text
Mentioned: 561 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)

Great job @Punk. btw you are imo one of the most, if not the most slept on track maker LB. Stay upppppppppppp
Unread 08-25-2013, 01:07 PM
Denton
Mentioned: 1297 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Denton
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 21 Lost

Da nigga @Punk needa submit some more tracks to the Radio Thread
Unread 08-25-2013, 01:07 PM   #7

Denton
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 21 Lost

Voted: 76 audio / 818 text
Mentioned: 1297 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)

Send a message via Skype™ to Denton

Da nigga @Punk needa submit some more tracks to the Radio Thread
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2013, 01:14 PM
Shezso Eu
Live Battler
Mentioned: 191 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
8 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 29 Lost

i agree, @Punk is slept on. cool little read here btw.

https://youtu.be/dOUB8kI2wp4
Unread 08-25-2013, 01:14 PM   #8

Shezso Eu
Live Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
8 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 29 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 339 text
Mentioned: 191 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

i agree, @Punk is slept on. cool little read here btw.

https://youtu.be/dOUB8kI2wp4
Unread 08-25-2013, 02:09 PM
V3numb
Mentioned: 1208 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to V3numb
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

co-sign everythangg..

"Dope!"

"Draw to your hearts desire
and keep it
CLASSICK YA ASIAN BASTIDDD"
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk The God View Post
ahh.. yea your a good fucker..
My Gallery
HERE

Unread 08-25-2013, 02:09 PM   #9

V3numb
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

Voted: 24 audio / 630 text
Mentioned: 1208 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)

Send a message via AIM to V3numb

co-sign everythangg..

"Dope!"

"Draw to your hearts desire
and keep it
CLASSICK YA ASIAN BASTIDDD"
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk The God View Post
ahh.. yea your a good fucker..
My Gallery
HERE

Unread 08-25-2013, 02:21 PM
Obey
Mentioned: 1082 Post(s)
Tagged: 35 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

I get sarcasm for trying to give self-esteem boosts. Fuck you @Punk .. I thought what we had was special.
Unread 08-25-2013, 02:21 PM   #10

Obey
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 9 audio / 317 text
Mentioned: 1082 Post(s)
Tagged: 35 Thread(s)

I get sarcasm for trying to give self-esteem boosts. Fuck you @Punk .. I thought what we had was special.

Tags
purplenamegang

Display