Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > News & History > Hall of Fame > Hall Of Fame Categories > Audio Battle Hall Of Fame

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 11-13-2011, 03:05 AM
Revan Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1634 Post(s)
Tagged: 89 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.18/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
99 Won / 0 Lost
Thumbs up Inductee: SIXX-SHOTT

Hall Of Fame Inductee

SIXX-SHOTT
Hall Of Famer
Grand Champion

Summary

sixx-shott joined letsbeef in the september of 2009. He rose quickly to prominace, and amassed a fantastic tournament record. He is currently the only person on the entire site to hold the full 'tournament trophy cabinet' of a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finish in competitive offical tournaments. sixx has become a staple member of the letsbeef crew: Distinct Emcees, and one of the most respected audio battlers on the site. The most common critque of an audio battler on letsbeef is the quality of there punchlines and concepts. Many have achieved a great level of delivery and flow, but few truly master the punchline aspect of the game. sixx is one of those few. sixx is also one of the few people on any part of the site to achieve a run of over 100 battles without defeat. With his track-making turnout being as prolific and lauded as his battling skills, sixx looks set to conquer another aspect of hip hop.

Known Multi Accounts & Aliases

sixx-shott has no known multi accounts, but is often known by the alias: Marty McFly.

Crew Afflications

sixx-shott will always be twinned in discussion with Distinct Emcee's. sixx does however also have ties to another group, that being the recording crew of the: Killa Rebels.

Present: Distinct Emcee's (Leader & Long Term Member)
Past: Not Applicable (No long stints elsewhere)

Most Acclaimed Victories

sixx-shott has battled a large number of top drawer audio emcees. Most he has faced under inpersonal battles (aka posted open verses). Its rare for someone to score as many W's whilst 'going first', but this is a staple of sixx's battle legacy.

sixx-shott Vs Swagnificent
sixx-shott Vs Stotty Pimpin
sixx-shott Vs LunaticK
sixx-shott Vs Anonymity
sixx-shott Vs pULSe

Site Impact

sixx-shott has become one of the most prominant punchline-based audio emcees on the site. Whereas many have and still do rely soley on delivery to win, sixx-shott focuses on concepts to score, altho he has killer delivery and flow also. Sixx also refuses to accepts or send personal battles, which is another reason why his concepts stay fresh as he does not have a name to play or personals to exploit when crafting a verse. He might not be the first audio battler to so strongly focus on his punchline game but he is definately the most lauded and visable member to do so.

Letsbeef Speaks

"sixx shott is the rappers rapper....punchlines, flow, multis, a hard delivery. i dont know if anyone can beat him so long as he has the chance to prepare for his opponent.....but not just a battle rapper, his track game is insane, SOME SIGN THIS KID! much respect to sixx as both an artist and person...prolly one of the most respectable dudes to ever reach LB. and always the first to give constructive criticism to the young and up n comers, so in a way has helped letsbeef as a whole develop." - Stotty Pimpin

"Sixx-Shott's has Been a Personal Close Friend/ Big Brother to Me Ever since before Distinct Started. This emcee was Constantly Giving Me Pointers and Tips on what i could do or should do to improve. he is the most Humble Emcee To Ever Set foot on LB and Always Held His Composure. He is the Type Of Emcee Who Is Looking For Feedback But Also Willing To Give Feedback, never Looking at friendship or enemys but overlooking the relationship and Giving an Honest Opinion On the Music. i Personally Have had the Pleasure of Working With Sixx On countless tracks but also got tha Chance To Battle Sixx And i Know First Hand when He Sets his Mind to Sometihng There is No Stopping Him, Battle Record SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. Tho He May Be relatively New to Some He Will GO Down in HISTORY As A LEGEND TO ALL. CONGRADULATIONS ON THE HALL OF FAME BIG BROTHER!!!!" - Doc T

"When i first came on to Letsbeef in 09 Sixx Just Started As well. and dam! i was amazed at how good he was. always swinging for the fences with the punchlines.. i admit i wasnt that good, and as i seen sixx progress throughout 2009 i said to my self " This kid is fucking dope!!! this is the man to beat".. and from the first battle i listened to from sixx, since that day, he has been my favorite battler.. from listening to sixx battle, and make music, he truly inspired me.. Without Sixx and Rule Giving me long talks about elavating, i dont know where i would be at today on the battle field and on the track game..... seriously... from 2009 to right now he has killed the battle field, and make the top 100 faster then alot of people make it in 4 years on the site.. on top of it 95% of his battles were opens. not only does he kill the battles, but he makes dope music and made 4 mixtapes with DISTINCT and a few with KILLER REBELS. thats his And Rulers Team in NY.. i had the honor to collab with sixx on many different tracks, and on 2 mixtapes with sixx and DISTINCT.. With what Sixx Acheived on letsbeef, He deserves This HOF eazy... Grand Champ, And Much Respected Battler And Emcee, not alot of people can acomplish this, And he has.. Much respect to the Big Homie Sixx. E.z ." - Haz

Letsbeef.com honours: SIXX-SHOTT, by inducting him into the Letsbeef Audio: Hall Of Fame!

Written By RULE.

Last edited by RULE; 06-15-2013 at 06:36 AM.
Unread 11-13-2011, 03:05 AM   #1

Revan Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.18/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
99 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 67 audio / 906 text

Thumbs up Inductee: SIXX-SHOTT

Hall Of Fame Inductee

SIXX-SHOTT
Hall Of Famer
Grand Champion

Summary

sixx-shott joined letsbeef in the september of 2009. He rose quickly to prominace, and amassed a fantastic tournament record. He is currently the only person on the entire site to hold the full 'tournament trophy cabinet' of a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finish in competitive offical tournaments. sixx has become a staple member of the letsbeef crew: Distinct Emcees, and one of the most respected audio battlers on the site. The most common critque of an audio battler on letsbeef is the quality of there punchlines and concepts. Many have achieved a great level of delivery and flow, but few truly master the punchline aspect of the game. sixx is one of those few. sixx is also one of the few people on any part of the site to achieve a run of over 100 battles without defeat. With his track-making turnout being as prolific and lauded as his battling skills, sixx looks set to conquer another aspect of hip hop.

Known Multi Accounts & Aliases

sixx-shott has no known multi accounts, but is often known by the alias: Marty McFly.

Crew Afflications

sixx-shott will always be twinned in discussion with Distinct Emcee's. sixx does however also have ties to another group, that being the recording crew of the: Killa Rebels.

Present: Distinct Emcee's (Leader & Long Term Member)
Past: Not Applicable (No long stints elsewhere)

Most Acclaimed Victories

sixx-shott has battled a large number of top drawer audio emcees. Most he has faced under inpersonal battles (aka posted open verses). Its rare for someone to score as many W's whilst 'going first', but this is a staple of sixx's battle legacy.

sixx-shott Vs Swagnificent
sixx-shott Vs Stotty Pimpin
sixx-shott Vs LunaticK
sixx-shott Vs Anonymity
sixx-shott Vs pULSe

Site Impact

sixx-shott has become one of the most prominant punchline-based audio emcees on the site. Whereas many have and still do rely soley on delivery to win, sixx-shott focuses on concepts to score, altho he has killer delivery and flow also. Sixx also refuses to accepts or send personal battles, which is another reason why his concepts stay fresh as he does not have a name to play or personals to exploit when crafting a verse. He might not be the first audio battler to so strongly focus on his punchline game but he is definately the most lauded and visable member to do so.

Letsbeef Speaks

"sixx shott is the rappers rapper....punchlines, flow, multis, a hard delivery. i dont know if anyone can beat him so long as he has the chance to prepare for his opponent.....but not just a battle rapper, his track game is insane, SOME SIGN THIS KID! much respect to sixx as both an artist and person...prolly one of the most respectable dudes to ever reach LB. and always the first to give constructive criticism to the young and up n comers, so in a way has helped letsbeef as a whole develop." - Stotty Pimpin

"Sixx-Shott's has Been a Personal Close Friend/ Big Brother to Me Ever since before Distinct Started. This emcee was Constantly Giving Me Pointers and Tips on what i could do or should do to improve. he is the most Humble Emcee To Ever Set foot on LB and Always Held His Composure. He is the Type Of Emcee Who Is Looking For Feedback But Also Willing To Give Feedback, never Looking at friendship or enemys but overlooking the relationship and Giving an Honest Opinion On the Music. i Personally Have had the Pleasure of Working With Sixx On countless tracks but also got tha Chance To Battle Sixx And i Know First Hand when He Sets his Mind to Sometihng There is No Stopping Him, Battle Record SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. Tho He May Be relatively New to Some He Will GO Down in HISTORY As A LEGEND TO ALL. CONGRADULATIONS ON THE HALL OF FAME BIG BROTHER!!!!" - Doc T

"When i first came on to Letsbeef in 09 Sixx Just Started As well. and dam! i was amazed at how good he was. always swinging for the fences with the punchlines.. i admit i wasnt that good, and as i seen sixx progress throughout 2009 i said to my self " This kid is fucking dope!!! this is the man to beat".. and from the first battle i listened to from sixx, since that day, he has been my favorite battler.. from listening to sixx battle, and make music, he truly inspired me.. Without Sixx and Rule Giving me long talks about elavating, i dont know where i would be at today on the battle field and on the track game..... seriously... from 2009 to right now he has killed the battle field, and make the top 100 faster then alot of people make it in 4 years on the site.. on top of it 95% of his battles were opens. not only does he kill the battles, but he makes dope music and made 4 mixtapes with DISTINCT and a few with KILLER REBELS. thats his And Rulers Team in NY.. i had the honor to collab with sixx on many different tracks, and on 2 mixtapes with sixx and DISTINCT.. With what Sixx Acheived on letsbeef, He deserves This HOF eazy... Grand Champ, And Much Respected Battler And Emcee, not alot of people can acomplish this, And he has.. Much respect to the Big Homie Sixx. E.z ." - Haz

Letsbeef.com honours: SIXX-SHOTT, by inducting him into the Letsbeef Audio: Hall Of Fame!

Written By RULE.

Last edited by RULE; 06-15-2013 at 06:36 AM.
Unread 11-13-2011, 04:07 AM
RELLE
Mentioned: 129 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to RELLE
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
108 Won / 16 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.82/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost
Default congrats homie hard work pays off...

good ishh congrats well deserved ill meet you there ...easyyy distinct....
Unread 11-13-2011, 04:07 AM   #2

RELLE
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
108 Won / 16 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.82/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 550 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 129 Post(s)

Send a message via Yahoo to RELLE
Default congrats homie hard work pays off...

good ishh congrats well deserved ill meet you there ...easyyy distinct....
Unread 11-13-2011, 04:37 AM
Tain
Mentioned: 115 Post(s)
Tagged: 25 Thread(s)
3 1677
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
286 Won / 237 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
2 Won / 2 Lost

I remember the exact line earlier in the year around April when I came on to Letsbeef that Sixx spit that made me stop. "In this game u only get one shot like a musket" HAHA that shit made me stop, rewind an listen again. Punchline factory is how I always referred to Six. Ur inspiration for me to advance my punches six! Congrats dog and good luck!
Unread 11-13-2011, 04:37 AM   #3

Tain
3 1677
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
286 Won / 237 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
2 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 1254 audio / 227 text
Mentioned: 115 Post(s)
Tagged: 25 Thread(s)

I remember the exact line earlier in the year around April when I came on to Letsbeef that Sixx spit that made me stop. "In this game u only get one shot like a musket" HAHA that shit made me stop, rewind an listen again. Punchline factory is how I always referred to Six. Ur inspiration for me to advance my punches six! Congrats dog and good luck!
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2011, 11:44 AM
RhetoriK
Mentioned: 651 Post(s)
Tagged: 47 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 13 Lost
6 1694
Estimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.93/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
249 Won / 73 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 2 Lost

Congrats sixx-shott!! Well deserved.
Unread 11-13-2011, 11:44 AM   #4

RhetoriK
Estimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 13 Lost
6 1694
Estimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.93/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
249 Won / 73 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 206 audio / 1221 text
Mentioned: 651 Post(s)
Tagged: 47 Thread(s)

Congrats sixx-shott!! Well deserved.
Unread 11-13-2011, 12:22 PM
Stotty Pimpin Stotty Pimpin is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Stotty Pimpin is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Hall Of Famer
Live Battler
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Stotty Pimpin Send a message via Yahoo to Stotty Pimpin
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
920 Won / 118 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
5 Won / 11 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
18 Won / 1 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 2 Lost

destined to happen

Unread 11-13-2011, 12:22 PM   #5

Stotty Pimpin Stotty Pimpin is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Stotty Pimpin is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Hall Of Famer
Live Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
920 Won / 118 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
5 Won / 11 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
18 Won / 1 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 4559 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)

Send a message via MSN to Stotty Pimpin Send a message via Yahoo to Stotty Pimpin

destined to happen

Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2011, 12:35 PM
ZEE_DA_OUTLAW
Basic Member
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to ZEE_DA_OUTLAW
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
58 Won / 41 Lost

Congrats Bro ,, really well well deserved!! A PUNCHLINES BEAST FOREAL !! & TRACK GAME IS RIDIC !!
Been an honor to collab witcho .. & ama get after your ass again homie lol
Get at me SiXX !! Peace & Congrats Again!!
holla atcho boiiiii Zee!!Sand Reppin
Unread 11-13-2011, 12:35 PM   #6

ZEE_DA_OUTLAW
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
58 Won / 41 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

Send a message via MSN to ZEE_DA_OUTLAW

Congrats Bro ,, really well well deserved!! A PUNCHLINES BEAST FOREAL !! & TRACK GAME IS RIDIC !!
Been an honor to collab witcho .. & ama get after your ass again homie lol
Get at me SiXX !! Peace & Congrats Again!!
holla atcho boiiiii Zee!!Sand Reppin
Unread 11-13-2011, 12:38 PM
Ranked Text Record
99 Won / 0 Lost

Same as usual applies to the "letsbeef speaks" section. pm me if you wanna write something up about dude.

Congrats Sixx, one of my fave audio battlers.
Unread 11-13-2011, 12:38 PM   #7

Ranked Text Record
99 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 67 audio / 906 text

Same as usual applies to the "letsbeef speaks" section. pm me if you wanna write something up about dude.

Congrats Sixx, one of my fave audio battlers.
Unread 11-13-2011, 02:28 PM
Mr-Felon
Mentioned: 226 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Congrats........
Unread 11-13-2011, 02:28 PM   #8

Mr-Felon
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 75 text
Mentioned: 226 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)

Congrats........
Unread 11-13-2011, 02:57 PM
B-L-0-C-K-A
Basic Member
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.28/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.28/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.28/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.28/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.28/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.28/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.28/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.28/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.28/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.28/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
230 Won / 66 Lost

Congrats to sixx well deserved and hope all iz well dude really is genuine and i respect that raeal humble bout things in general and in my opinion is a true wordsmith so congrats once again and keep doin what chu doin my dude ....bl0cka
Unread 11-13-2011, 02:57 PM   #9

B-L-0-C-K-A
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.28/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.28/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.28/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.28/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.28/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.28/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.28/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.28/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.28/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.28/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
230 Won / 66 Lost

Voted: 782 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Congrats to sixx well deserved and hope all iz well dude really is genuine and i respect that raeal humble bout things in general and in my opinion is a true wordsmith so congrats once again and keep doin what chu doin my dude ....bl0cka
Unread 11-13-2011, 05:56 PM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Congrats Sixx. Was waiting for these mufuckas to put you up there.
Unread 11-13-2011, 05:56 PM   #10

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Congrats Sixx. Was waiting for these mufuckas to put you up there.

Display