2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > News & History > Hall of Fame > Hall Of Fame Categories > Audio Battle Hall Of Fame

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 10-08-2011, 02:42 PM
Revan Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1634 Post(s)
Tagged: 89 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.18/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
99 Won / 0 Lost
Thumbs up Inductee: THA DUKE

Hall Of Fame Inductee

THA DUKE
Hall Of Famer
2x Grand Champion

Summary

THA DUKE debuted on letsbeef in the very late of December 2005. Six months later he became the sites first ever audio Grand Champion, and followed it up another six months later with his second audio championship. DUKE is the first ever multiple time champion in Letsbeef history and remains the only multiple time audio tournament winner. The man is considered the first audio heavyweight of letsbeef, and a worthy benchmark for all those that have come after him. DUKE also partook in probably the first big site beef, when himself and Danger Rich started a rivalry that kept the site engrossed. DUKE's battling days have slowed rapidly, With his last battle taking place in August of 2008. He is known now for the quality music he puts out under the performance name of: Leo. Leo dropped his debut mixtape/album: Last Plane 2 Heaven - That can be downloaded if you click HERE.

Known Multi Accounts & Aliases

THA DUKE has no known multi accounts or aliases, but is also known as a recording artist under the name of Leo.

Crew Afflications

DUKE isnt known to of had a long stretch in any crew during his tenure here, although he did join many throughout his four years letsbeef 'career'.

Present: LetsBeef Gangstas (Capo Level Member)
Past: N/A

Most Acclaimed Victories

In DUKE's two solid years of battling he defeated practically every well respected audio emcee on the site during that period. From 2006 to 2008 DUKE went on a murder spree that left him with over 250 victories and only 20+ defeats.

BLAC CEZAR Vs THA DUKE
Saint Chris Vs THA DUKE
THA DUKE Vs Danger Rich
n.i.g Vs THA DUKE
RhetoriK Vs THA DUKE

Site Impact

DUKE's impact will always be the standard he set for those who were to follow him. He set the benchmark for audio battlers, and still boasted a record thats yet to be beaten - Being a two-time audio Grand Champion.

Letsbeef Speaks

"What can I say about Tha Duke?... The true King of LetsBeef in my eyes... Duke started his career on LetsBeef battling cats left, right and center.. Eating all opponents that stepped in his way.. He quickly rose the the top and gained mad respect from myself and his peers... After smashing the very first tournament we hosted on LetsBeef.. He was invited to the first LetsBeef.com/RocBattle.com Mixtape and also offered to do sound tags for RocBattle.com... Tha Duke has consistantly risen to the top and we can only imagine big things in his future.. you are a TRUE champ homeboy... well deserved..." - Pugz

"When I started back in 06 as "Da Outlaw", Duke was the legit #2, and arguably the rightful #1. The guy was the first to have a legit 50+ winning streak and always maintained a professional attitude in the chatroom. Besides his 2 Grand Champs (which include the first title ever to be given on the site), memorable battles with Saint Chris and Danger Rich and rivarly with n.i.g, Duke was the first standard for LB in terms of track and audio presence. He always brought SUPERB quality to everything he did and NEVER half assed. Though I never got to challenge him during my heavy battling days, it would've went down as a great one no doubt(shameless plug.). Much love on the induction and continue grinding Leo. Much like #1, you deserved this one.." - Miqueas

"When I first came to LetsBeef. I kept seeing this name come up in discussion. Duke this and Duke that! (lol) I finally got to see what the fuss was about. This guy was on another level audio wise and seriously went the extra step when it came to audio. More importantly, he was a key person in motivating others to elevate. Whether you loved or hated him, he decisively won battles with some of the greatest mic wielders this site has had to offer. When his tracks came along they were smooth as hell. He had West Coast swag with East Coast intelligence and a witty presence. Delivery wise he was outside the box, and made him a distinct figure amongst his peers from the time period. I was around when he left and it actually left a hole in the audio realm competitively. Even in his activity he was on myspace giving me solid critique and feedback on my audios and I'll never forget that. His last mixtape was definitely an exclamation point to a historic battle career. So cheers to THA DUKE for this major accomplishment. Well deserved. -RhetoriKaL aka Hannibal Lecture." - RhetoriK

Letsbeef.com honours: THA DUKE, by inducting him into the Letsbeef Audio: Hall Of Fame!

Written By RULE.

Last edited by RULE; 06-15-2013 at 06:37 AM.
Unread 10-08-2011, 02:42 PM   #1

Revan Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.18/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
99 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 67 audio / 906 text
Mentioned: 1634 Post(s)
Tagged: 89 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Inductee: THA DUKE

Hall Of Fame Inductee

THA DUKE
Hall Of Famer
2x Grand Champion

Summary

THA DUKE debuted on letsbeef in the very late of December 2005. Six months later he became the sites first ever audio Grand Champion, and followed it up another six months later with his second audio championship. DUKE is the first ever multiple time champion in Letsbeef history and remains the only multiple time audio tournament winner. The man is considered the first audio heavyweight of letsbeef, and a worthy benchmark for all those that have come after him. DUKE also partook in probably the first big site beef, when himself and Danger Rich started a rivalry that kept the site engrossed. DUKE's battling days have slowed rapidly, With his last battle taking place in August of 2008. He is known now for the quality music he puts out under the performance name of: Leo. Leo dropped his debut mixtape/album: Last Plane 2 Heaven - That can be downloaded if you click HERE.

Known Multi Accounts & Aliases

THA DUKE has no known multi accounts or aliases, but is also known as a recording artist under the name of Leo.

Crew Afflications

DUKE isnt known to of had a long stretch in any crew during his tenure here, although he did join many throughout his four years letsbeef 'career'.

Present: LetsBeef Gangstas (Capo Level Member)
Past: N/A

Most Acclaimed Victories

In DUKE's two solid years of battling he defeated practically every well respected audio emcee on the site during that period. From 2006 to 2008 DUKE went on a murder spree that left him with over 250 victories and only 20+ defeats.

BLAC CEZAR Vs THA DUKE
Saint Chris Vs THA DUKE
THA DUKE Vs Danger Rich
n.i.g Vs THA DUKE
RhetoriK Vs THA DUKE

Site Impact

DUKE's impact will always be the standard he set for those who were to follow him. He set the benchmark for audio battlers, and still boasted a record thats yet to be beaten - Being a two-time audio Grand Champion.

Letsbeef Speaks

"What can I say about Tha Duke?... The true King of LetsBeef in my eyes... Duke started his career on LetsBeef battling cats left, right and center.. Eating all opponents that stepped in his way.. He quickly rose the the top and gained mad respect from myself and his peers... After smashing the very first tournament we hosted on LetsBeef.. He was invited to the first LetsBeef.com/RocBattle.com Mixtape and also offered to do sound tags for RocBattle.com... Tha Duke has consistantly risen to the top and we can only imagine big things in his future.. you are a TRUE champ homeboy... well deserved..." - Pugz

"When I started back in 06 as "Da Outlaw", Duke was the legit #2, and arguably the rightful #1. The guy was the first to have a legit 50+ winning streak and always maintained a professional attitude in the chatroom. Besides his 2 Grand Champs (which include the first title ever to be given on the site), memorable battles with Saint Chris and Danger Rich and rivarly with n.i.g, Duke was the first standard for LB in terms of track and audio presence. He always brought SUPERB quality to everything he did and NEVER half assed. Though I never got to challenge him during my heavy battling days, it would've went down as a great one no doubt(shameless plug.). Much love on the induction and continue grinding Leo. Much like #1, you deserved this one.." - Miqueas

"When I first came to LetsBeef. I kept seeing this name come up in discussion. Duke this and Duke that! (lol) I finally got to see what the fuss was about. This guy was on another level audio wise and seriously went the extra step when it came to audio. More importantly, he was a key person in motivating others to elevate. Whether you loved or hated him, he decisively won battles with some of the greatest mic wielders this site has had to offer. When his tracks came along they were smooth as hell. He had West Coast swag with East Coast intelligence and a witty presence. Delivery wise he was outside the box, and made him a distinct figure amongst his peers from the time period. I was around when he left and it actually left a hole in the audio realm competitively. Even in his activity he was on myspace giving me solid critique and feedback on my audios and I'll never forget that. His last mixtape was definitely an exclamation point to a historic battle career. So cheers to THA DUKE for this major accomplishment. Well deserved. -RhetoriKaL aka Hannibal Lecture." - RhetoriK

Letsbeef.com honours: THA DUKE, by inducting him into the Letsbeef Audio: Hall Of Fame!

Written By RULE.

Last edited by RULE; 06-15-2013 at 06:37 AM.
Unread 10-08-2011, 04:49 PM
Student
LB Historian
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

You Should Note That THA DUKE Was Also Crowned "LetsBeef King" By X For Being The First Ever Two-Time Grand Champion.
And, Congrats DUKE! Well Deserved Man, I Remember You Spitting MAD Flames When I First Joined.
Unread 10-08-2011, 04:49 PM   #2

Student
LB Historian
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

You Should Note That THA DUKE Was Also Crowned "LetsBeef King" By X For Being The First Ever Two-Time Grand Champion.
And, Congrats DUKE! Well Deserved Man, I Remember You Spitting MAD Flames When I First Joined.
Unread 10-08-2011, 11:55 PM
Pugz
Mentioned: 2136 Post(s)
Tagged: 122 Thread(s)

yea gotta put that title back for em and hall of famer haha well done lil bro
Unread 10-08-2011, 11:55 PM   #3

Pugz

Voted: 536 audio / 63 text
Mentioned: 2136 Post(s)
Tagged: 122 Thread(s)

yea gotta put that title back for em and hall of famer haha well done lil bro
Unread 10-09-2011, 12:17 AM
THA DUKE THA DUKE is on FIRE! 20+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.58/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.58/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.58/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.58/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.58/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.58/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.58/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.58/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.58/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.58/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
341 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
22 Won / 2 Lost

Maaaaaaan I Almost cried reading Dat shit......And Im one of the toughest niggaz of all time!!!!!!! lol....Nah but forreal Man,I Got nothing but Love for all of Yall and I promise Its alot more too come!!!!!!!
Unread 10-09-2011, 12:17 AM   #4

THA DUKE THA DUKE is on FIRE! 20+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.58/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.58/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.58/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.58/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.58/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.58/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.58/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.58/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.58/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.58/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
341 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
22 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)

Maaaaaaan I Almost cried reading Dat shit......And Im one of the toughest niggaz of all time!!!!!!! lol....Nah but forreal Man,I Got nothing but Love for all of Yall and I promise Its alot more too come!!!!!!!
Unread 10-09-2011, 01:09 AM
NOTINUSE2
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Congratz fam, well deserved ..
Unread 10-09-2011, 01:09 AM   #5

NOTINUSE2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Congratz fam, well deserved ..

Unread 10-09-2011, 01:18 AM
RhetoriK
Mentioned: 649 Post(s)
Tagged: 47 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 13 Lost
6 1694
Estimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.93/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
249 Won / 73 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 2 Lost

Yeeaaah, props bruh!!!! Good luck with everything.
Unread 10-09-2011, 01:18 AM   #6

RhetoriK
Estimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 13 Lost
6 1694
Estimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.93/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
249 Won / 73 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 206 audio / 1221 text
Mentioned: 649 Post(s)
Tagged: 47 Thread(s)

Yeeaaah, props bruh!!!! Good luck with everything.
Unread 10-09-2011, 02:15 AM
ZEE_DA_OUTLAW
Basic Member
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to ZEE_DA_OUTLAW
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
58 Won / 41 Lost

& DATS A WELL DESERVED HALL OF FAMER FOSHO
foreal .. Congrats DUKE ma Dude ... Lets smoke somethin homie .. some kush for the hell of it!! lmao
holla atcha boiii Zee
holla atcho boiiiii Zee!!Sand Reppin
Unread 10-09-2011, 02:15 AM   #7

ZEE_DA_OUTLAW
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
58 Won / 41 Lost

& DATS A WELL DESERVED HALL OF FAMER FOSHO
foreal .. Congrats DUKE ma Dude ... Lets smoke somethin homie .. some kush for the hell of it!! lmao
holla atcha boiii Zee
Unread 10-09-2011, 02:17 AM
ZEE_DA_OUTLAW
Basic Member
Ranked Audio Record
58 Won / 41 Lost

i still remember the first track i heard you on .. it was on B Honest profile .. on dat rain man eminem instrumental ... Screamin DJ Khaled & shit on the beginin lmao had me laughin for days ... & it was really sick track ... still bangin em tracks .. ur an ill mothafucka Duke ... Holla .. Peace & Respect all day.
Unread 10-09-2011, 02:17 AM   #8

ZEE_DA_OUTLAW
Basic Member
Ranked Audio Record
58 Won / 41 Lost

i still remember the first track i heard you on .. it was on B Honest profile .. on dat rain man eminem instrumental ... Screamin DJ Khaled & shit on the beginin lmao had me laughin for days ... & it was really sick track ... still bangin em tracks .. ur an ill mothafucka Duke ... Holla .. Peace & Respect all day.
Unread 10-09-2011, 03:17 AM
Eye G
Basic Member
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Eye G
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.12/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
244 Won / 174 Lost

Congrats .................................................. ......................
Facebook

you
Unread 10-09-2011, 03:17 AM   #9

Eye G
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.12/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
244 Won / 174 Lost

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Send a message via AIM to Eye G

Congrats .................................................. ......................
Facebook

you
Unread 10-09-2011, 04:35 AM
Tek Notez
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Tek Notez
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
8 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.14/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
68 Won / 55 Lost

good looks. well deserved HOF spot.

Unread 10-09-2011, 04:35 AM   #10

Tek Notez
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
8 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.14/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
68 Won / 55 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 563 text
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to Tek Notez

good looks. well deserved HOF spot.

Offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
post138218

Display