Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 11-22-2020, 09:19 AM
Óðinn
Mentioned: 2432 Post(s)
Tagged: 104 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZulKarnain View Post
One thing i am,. is a Patron of Lets beef
That's nice.

Quote:
,.. a customer if you will, and i consume the product as i see fit, you are a worker here and the absolute worst one there's ever been and there was a 15 year old mod at one point..
That's incorrect. Though you're allowed to vent your emotions over being 'soft banned' for breaking the rules. It wouldn't be the first time someone cried foul play by Mods who actually do their 'job', that they do for free btw.

Quote:
The customer is always right,
OK, Karen.

Quote:
you represent Lets beef as staff and your impact is grossly more negative than Good
Incorrect.

Quote:
I'm not saying that because you banned me over personal feelings towards me
1) You were soft banned for swaying on an open battle. You know, breaking the rules. 2) Stop thinking you're so important for me to have any form of feelings towards you, you are not. I have no feelings towards you, whatsoever. 3) Yes, yes you are. Once again, like any self-praised degenerate that arrives on LB, anything against you is obviously hate and due to the other person 'being out to get you' and nothing else...

Quote:
a hypocrite would be me being trash
Exactly. You're a hypocrite.

Quote:
you know i battle, you're just pleading ignorance for whatever sake..
Where are these battles you claim you have?

Quote:
i looked up the eminem stay wide awake liner notes too.. which one is supposed to be you?
..Thats nice...? No idea what this is in reference too, but ok...

Unread 11-22-2020, 09:19 AM   #41

Óðinn
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 468 audio / 3095 text

Quote:
One thing i am,. is a Patron of Lets beef
That's nice.

Quote:
,.. a customer if you will, and i consume the product as i see fit, you are a worker here and the absolute worst one there's ever been and there was a 15 year old mod at one point..
That's incorrect. Though you're allowed to vent your emotions over being 'soft banned' for breaking the rules. It wouldn't be the first time someone cried foul play by Mods who actually do their 'job', that they do for free btw.

Quote:
The customer is always right,
OK, Karen.

Quote:
you represent Lets beef as staff and your impact is grossly more negative than Good
Incorrect.

Quote:
I'm not saying that because you banned me over personal feelings towards me
1) You were soft banned for swaying on an open battle. You know, breaking the rules. 2) Stop thinking you're so important for me to have any form of feelings towards you, you are not. I have no feelings towards you, whatsoever. 3) Yes, yes you are. Once again, like any self-praised degenerate that arrives on LB, anything against you is obviously hate and due to the other person 'being out to get you' and nothing else...

Quote:
a hypocrite would be me being trash

Quote:
you know i battle, you're just pleading ignorance for whatever sake..

Quote:
i looked up the eminem stay wide awake liner notes too.. which one is supposed to be you?

Unread 11-22-2020, 09:52 AM
ZulKarnain
Banned
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odin View Post
That's nice.

OK, Karen.

Incorrect.

For future references ,don't add a monkey when you're speaking with a person of color, it can be misconstrued as you being Racist,..

also, you specifically told me to stop talking shit and then you said stop swaying to which i said i will not stop talking shit,.. but i will no speak on an open battle.. which i never did.. Then you abused your power,.. it happened on the 12th... so.. in the archive,. and how do you only ban one person for a conversation that two took part in?.. if i swayed one way.. how did the other guy not sway in the other..??.. makes no sense.. i never talked about the actual battle only his skill.. he claimed he was better than the dude. i said his skill level was even.. i actually voted for the guy. You removed a vote FOR the guy.. you claimed i was swaying against..

you've actually given me many rundowns on your opinion of me.. Me and you actually had a battle, which is odd.. you blocked me right before it Lol.. so that i couldn't comment on it and asked for an extension.. so yeah.. You do have an Opinion of me and took something personal.. probably a Vote.. FOR you.. but Rated low..

I'm not Going to stop talking shit and You told Yung slang to check the stay wide awake credits.. They laughed at you.. were you saying you produced that?.. cuz that was dre and a few other dudes.. 4 dudes from America..

We're both entitled to our opinions.. i heard your beats.. They weren't trash.. did you produce for eminem??.. i personally don't care for your raps, and see you as the hypocrite , kind of wish you would step down..as mod..
Unread 11-22-2020, 09:52 AM   #42

ZulKarnain
Banned

Voted: 3 audio / 64 text
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odin View Post
That's nice.

OK, Karen.

Incorrect.

For future references ,don't add a monkey when you're speaking with a person of color, it can be misconstrued as you being Racist,..

also, you specifically told me to stop talking shit and then you said stop swaying to which i said i will not stop talking shit,.. but i will no speak on an open battle.. which i never did.. Then you abused your power,.. it happened on the 12th... so.. in the archive,. and how do you only ban one person for a conversation that two took part in?.. if i swayed one way.. how did the other guy not sway in the other..??.. makes no sense.. i never talked about the actual battle only his skill.. he claimed he was better than the dude. i said his skill level was even.. i actually voted for the guy. You removed a vote FOR the guy.. you claimed i was swaying against..

you've actually given me many rundowns on your opinion of me.. Me and you actually had a battle, which is odd.. you blocked me right before it Lol.. so that i couldn't comment on it and asked for an extension.. so yeah.. You do have an Opinion of me and took something personal.. probably a Vote.. FOR you.. but Rated low..

I'm not Going to stop talking shit and You told Yung slang to check the stay wide awake credits.. They laughed at you.. were you saying you produced that?.. cuz that was dre and a few other dudes.. 4 dudes from America..

We're both entitled to our opinions.. i heard your beats.. They weren't trash.. did you produce for eminem??.. i personally don't care for your raps, and see you as the hypocrite , kind of wish you would step down..as mod..
Unread 11-22-2020, 10:03 AM
Óðinn
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Fair point.

Quote:
You were swaying and coming at the other person, who was defending himself. That's what happened.

Quote:
I don't see any battle with you or remember battling you, the fact you do would indicate you're the one whom has more 'feelings' invested here...

Quote:
LMFAO... You're a clown. Go back and re-read what was said. Actually, don't, i'll post a screen shot here for you so you can see. Yung Slang was the one who told Me to check the "Stay Wide Awake" credits and then get back to him, implying he had a hands in producing it. You've got this backwards... but that is what you do though. Constantly get things wrong.

Quote:
No, i didn't produce for Eminem and I've never claimed to have done so.

Unread 11-22-2020, 10:03 AM   #43

Óðinn
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Fair point.

Quote:
You were swaying and coming at the other person, who was defending himself. That's what happened.

Quote:
I don't see any battle with you or remember battling you, the fact you do would indicate you're the one whom has more 'feelings' invested here...

Quote:
LMFAO... You're a clown. Go back and re-read what was said. Actually, don't, i'll post a screen shot here for you so you can see. Yung Slang was the one who told Me to check the "Stay Wide Awake" credits and then get back to him, implying he had a hands in producing it. You've got this backwards... but that is what you do though. Constantly get things wrong.

Quote:
No, i didn't produce for Eminem and I've never claimed to have done so.
Unread 11-22-2020, 10:49 AM
EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Zulk had a few chardonnays and was feeling rowdy. Leave him be. Go off queen.
@mcg#3451
Unread 11-22-2020, 10:49 AM   #44

EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 5 audio / 65 text
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)

Zulk had a few chardonnays and was feeling rowdy. Leave him be. Go off queen.
@mcg#3451
Unread 11-22-2020, 05:24 PM
Preem
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

ODIN is a bitch is pretty much the moral of this story.
Unread 11-22-2020, 05:24 PM   #45

Preem
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Voted: 4 audio / 118 text

ODIN is a bitch is pretty much the moral of this story.
Unread 11-22-2020, 09:17 PM
Kiwi Peewee
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
9 1589
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

I can’t believe the site has reached the point where people thought 2Fuel was producing for Eminem in 2009. I miss the simple days when all arguments and beefs were between Rican and himself.
Unread 11-22-2020, 09:17 PM   #46

Kiwi Peewee
9 1589
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 843 text
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)

I can’t believe the site has reached the point where people thought 2Fuel was producing for Eminem in 2009. I miss the simple days when all arguments and beefs were between Rican and himself.
Unread 11-22-2020, 09:20 PM
Preem
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Yea ODIN out here tryin to claim he making Eminem beats, fuckin lyin ass clown fuck outa here
Unread 11-22-2020, 09:20 PM   #47

Preem
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Yea ODIN out here tryin to claim he making Eminem beats, fuckin lyin ass clown fuck outa here
Unread 11-23-2020, 03:44 AM
Óðinn
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung Slang View Post
Riiiiiiiiiiight....

...Don't make me go get The Claw to make you delete another account.

Unread 11-23-2020, 03:44 AM   #48

Óðinn
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Riiiiiiiiiiight....

...Don't make me go get The Claw to make you delete another account.
Unread 11-23-2020, 04:35 AM
Preem
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

bruh nice try:

you aint here sayin dre stole ur beats LMAO

---------- Post added at 04:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 AM ----------

What an IDIOT
Unread 11-23-2020, 04:35 AM   #49

Preem
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

bruh nice try:

---------- Post added at 04:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 AM ----------

What an IDIOT
Unread 11-23-2020, 05:25 AM
Óðinn
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
bruh nice try:

What an IDIOT
Lol. You truly are clown, not even a good troll. The facts right there, you said you had a hand in making 'Stay Wide Awake'...Its right there.

lmao, fuck outta here.

Hope your bitch ass ready for today, numb nuts.

Unread 11-23-2020, 05:25 AM   #50

Óðinn
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
bruh nice try:

What an IDIOT
Lol. You truly are clown, not even a good troll. The facts right there, you said you had a hand in making 'Stay Wide Awake'...Its right there.

lmao, fuck outta here.

Hope your bitch ass ready for today, numb nuts.

Tags
rightfullbtking, uncrownedchamp

Display