2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > News & History > Hall of Fame > Hall Of Fame Categories > Audio Battle Hall Of Fame

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 07-01-2022, 11:01 PM
Student
LB Historian
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost
Default Inductee: Rowdy

Hall Of Fame Inductee

Rowdy aka Punk

2x Hall Of Famer
Grand Champion
Spring Champion
Summer Champion

Former Moderator

Summary

Since first joining February 2011, Rowdy aka Punk has been an inextricable part of the site community through the forums, battle arena and track section ever since. He has won tournaments in text and audio, and been one of the most prominent forum posters, trolls and beef-instigators in site history, but this induction is for his accomplishments in the audio field, which he's won a Grand Champion & Secondary Championship for, tied in 4th for the most decorated Audio Battler with Ticket & THA DUKE and the most successful audio member in the HOF Crew Turnbull AC's.

With this 2x HOF Punk is now the 7th Greatest Champion on LetsBeef. This just adds to a list of accomplishments he's been able to achieve along with site / forum contributions.

Known Multi Accounts & Aliases

Punk has flirted with many different names over the years, including a current attempt to be known as 'Rowdy'. Thankfully, none of these have caught on. Some of these include IIIIIIII, Golden Prince, Outrider, R & Greatest Track HOFer

Crew Affiliations

Punk has been a member of several elite crews in his time on the site, including the Hall of Fame crews LoD, Turnbull AC's & Classick At Rhymin. He also founded and led DedSec. to be most improved crew of 2019 and through the crew beef of that year against top crew Murda Muzik.

Present: DedSec. (Founder / Leader)
Past: Turnbull AC's (Leader)
DedSec. *Original version* (Founder / Leader)
ANBU Black Ops (Leader)
Legion of Doom
Classick At Rhymin
Dead Poets Society
The Chloroformers

Most Acclaimed Audio Battles

Although his original account was deleted, here's a small catalog of his most notable audio battles from his Tournament runs & his current profile.

BizzyOne Vs Rowdy
The Ghost of Freak Vs Rowdy
ALL-BORO Vs Rowdy
ALL-BORO Vs Rowdy
Skitt_Blazin Vs Rowdy
Joe MuGGz Vs Rowdy
Pugz Vs Rowdy
Rican Vs Rowdy
RhymeSmoke Vs Rowdy
wayco Vs Rowdy
Flako Boom Vs Rowdy

Most Acclaimed Tracks

Unfortunately most of Punk's acclaimed track library on LetsBeef has been lost due to his account deletions. Below are just some of his most notable works, including his 5 Track of the Year winners among others:

MARia (Track of the Year 2013)
MARia II (Track of the Year 2014)
Sparkle (2014)
Relaxed (2014)
Wolf's Song (Track of the Year 2015)
Overtime (2017)
Hall Of Fame (Erupt ft. Punk, Track of the Year 2017)
I Island (Track of the Year 2019)
ALL-BORO Diss (2019)
(2021)

Music Projects

LetsBeef's Finest I (Mixtape)
LetsBeef's Finest II (Mixtape)
LetsBeef's Finest III (Mixtape)

LetsBeef Informer

Originally created by Punk in 2013 to showcase & highlight LB news, battles, forums, tracks and classic Punk shit talking. He also created 2 Tutorial Editions that are essential for any track maker. It's also worth mentioning that his LetsBeef Informer magazine series has garnered 125K views total as of today.

LetsBeef Informer I
LetsBeef Informer II
LetsBeef Informer III
LetsBeef Informer IV
LetsBeef Informer V
LetsBeef Informer VI
LetsBeef Informer VII
LetsBeef Informer: Trackouts / Wav Tutorial Edition
LetsBeef Informer: Cool Edit Pro Tutorial Edition

What was Punk doing before LetsBeef?

"Before LB, I use to always play games on this site called pogo.com & they had this little chat thing ya use when ya play the games. My name was like Lil money or something lame lol but that's when i first started talking to people online. I was like.. maybe 12 or something. I never made friends haha so i just trolled the chat with like 15 people attacking me at the same time. I did have a few homies that would play the same game like everyday. It was called "All-Star Football". I use to play that damn game so much man. Probably the best game on the site. But that's where i spent most of my time.. If not on there, I'm outside being a bad ass with my friends tranna look cool and shit. I found LB after google searching a bunch of random shit lol. And every since then, this been my favorite site." - Punk

Contact & Websites

Contact Email: highindubai@gmail.com
SoundCloud: www.soundcloud.com/VinniCooper

LetsBeef Speaks

"Punker came into the site like his namesake dropping pipe bombs and cutting some of the most brilliant promos on people and backing it up in his battles. Punk, Rowdy, whatever you call him is easily one of the best to ever battle on this site and easily one of the most prolific and greatest shit talkers in the boards in my opinion." - Mindless

"From Day 1 Punk brought activity and engagement to the site, at a time when LetsBeef desperately needed it too. He participated in forums, re-introduced magazines, dropped classic tracks, created elevation crews, battled the top names at the time, etc. He didn't just stop there, he went behind the scenes and quickly became a top Moderator giving back to this community for years. At one point he was the only active Staff member but still managed to single-handedly got the job done, maintaining Statistics, inducting HOF'ers & general Staff workload. While it's important to mention his site contributions, this HOF is for him DOMINATING the audio scene going against fellow HOF'ers & top level talent which he's proven himself as one of the greatest audio battlers & track makers LB has produced. I've said it before but Punk has a strong case for being the Greatest emcee of all time. Audio, Text & Tracks, he's been able to navigate & dominate in all 3 arenas, winning awards & titles for all 3. This is for audio battling but I'd like to truly thank you for keeping LB alive, for everything you've done & contributed, you'll forever be remembered on LetsBeef and in my mind. Congrats Punk, you earned & deserve this 2x HOF" - Student

LetsBeef.com honors: Punk, by inducting him into the LetsBeef Audio Hall Of Fame!

Written By Student
Unread 07-01-2022, 11:01 PM   #1

Student
LB Historian
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

Default Inductee: Rowdy

Hall Of Fame Inductee

Rowdy aka Punk

2x Hall Of Famer
Grand Champion
Spring Champion
Summer Champion

Former Moderator

Summary

Since first joining February 2011, Rowdy aka Punk has been an inextricable part of the site community through the forums, battle arena and track section ever since. He has won tournaments in text and audio, and been one of the most prominent forum posters, trolls and beef-instigators in site history, but this induction is for his accomplishments in the audio field, which he's won a Grand Champion & Secondary Championship for, tied in 4th for the most decorated Audio Battler with Ticket & THA DUKE and the most successful audio member in the HOF Crew Turnbull AC's.

With this 2x HOF Punk is now the 7th Greatest Champion on LetsBeef. This just adds to a list of accomplishments he's been able to achieve along with site / forum contributions.

Known Multi Accounts & Aliases

Punk has flirted with many different names over the years, including a current attempt to be known as 'Rowdy'. Thankfully, none of these have caught on. Some of these include IIIIIIII, Golden Prince, Outrider, R & Greatest Track HOFer

Crew Affiliations

Punk has been a member of several elite crews in his time on the site, including the Hall of Fame crews LoD, Turnbull AC's & Classick At Rhymin. He also founded and led DedSec. to be most improved crew of 2019 and through the crew beef of that year against top crew Murda Muzik.

Present: DedSec. (Founder / Leader)
Past: Turnbull AC's (Leader)
DedSec. *Original version* (Founder / Leader)
ANBU Black Ops (Leader)
Legion of Doom
Classick At Rhymin
Dead Poets Society
The Chloroformers

Most Acclaimed Audio Battles

Although his original account was deleted, here's a small catalog of his most notable audio battles from his Tournament runs & his current profile.

BizzyOne Vs Rowdy
ALL-BORO Vs Rowdy
ALL-BORO Vs Rowdy
Skitt_Blazin Vs Rowdy
Joe MuGGz Vs Rowdy
Pugz Vs Rowdy
Rican Vs Rowdy
RhymeSmoke Vs Rowdy
wayco Vs Rowdy
Flako Boom Vs Rowdy

Most Acclaimed Tracks

Unfortunately most of Punk's acclaimed track library on LetsBeef has been lost due to his account deletions. Below are just some of his most notable works, including his 5 Track of the Year winners among others:

MARia (Track of the Year 2013)
MARia II (Track of the Year 2014)
Sparkle (2014)
Relaxed (2014)
Wolf's Song (Track of the Year 2015)
Overtime (2017)
Hall Of Fame (Erupt ft. Punk, Track of the Year 2017)
I Island (Track of the Year 2019)
ALL-BORO Diss (2019)
(2021)

Music Projects

LetsBeef's Finest I (Mixtape)
LetsBeef's Finest II (Mixtape)
LetsBeef's Finest III (Mixtape)

LetsBeef Informer

Originally created by Punk in 2013 to showcase & highlight LB news, battles, forums, tracks and classic Punk shit talking. He also created 2 Tutorial Editions that are essential for any track maker. It's also worth mentioning that his LetsBeef Informer magazine series has garnered 125K views total as of today.

LetsBeef Informer I
LetsBeef Informer II
LetsBeef Informer III
LetsBeef Informer IV
LetsBeef Informer V
LetsBeef Informer VI
LetsBeef Informer VII
LetsBeef Informer: Trackouts / Wav Tutorial Edition
LetsBeef Informer: Cool Edit Pro Tutorial Edition

What was Punk doing before LetsBeef?

"Before LB, I use to always play games on this site called pogo.com & they had this little chat thing ya use when ya play the games. My name was like Lil money or something lame lol but that's when i first started talking to people online. I was like.. maybe 12 or something. I never made friends haha so i just trolled the chat with like 15 people attacking me at the same time. I did have a few homies that would play the same game like everyday. It was called "All-Star Football". I use to play that damn game so much man. Probably the best game on the site. But that's where i spent most of my time.. If not on there, I'm outside being a bad ass with my friends tranna look cool and shit. I found LB after google searching a bunch of random shit lol. And every since then, this been my favorite site." - Punk

Contact & Websites

Contact Email: highindubai@gmail.com
SoundCloud: www.soundcloud.com/VinniCooper

LetsBeef Speaks

"Punker came into the site like his namesake dropping pipe bombs and cutting some of the most brilliant promos on people and backing it up in his battles. Punk, Rowdy, whatever you call him is easily one of the best to ever battle on this site and easily one of the most prolific and greatest shit talkers in the boards in my opinion." - Mindless

"From Day 1 Punk brought activity and engagement to the site, at a time when LetsBeef desperately needed it too. He participated in forums, re-introduced magazines, dropped classic tracks, created elevation crews, battled the top names at the time, etc. He didn't just stop there, he went behind the scenes and quickly became a top Moderator giving back to this community for years. At one point he was the only active Staff member but still managed to single-handedly got the job done, maintaining Statistics, inducting HOF'ers & general Staff workload. While it's important to mention his site contributions, this HOF is for him DOMINATING the audio scene going against fellow HOF'ers & top level talent which he's proven himself as one of the greatest audio battlers & track makers LB has produced. I've said it before but Punk has a strong case for being the Greatest emcee of all time. Audio, Text & Tracks, he's been able to navigate & dominate in all 3 arenas, winning awards & titles for all 3. This is for audio battling but I'd like to truly thank you for keeping LB alive, for everything you've done & contributed, you'll forever be remembered on LetsBeef and in my mind. Congrats Punk, you earned & deserve this 2x HOF" - Student

LetsBeef.com honors: Punk, by inducting him into the LetsBeef Audio Hall Of Fame!

Written By Student
Unread 07-02-2022, 09:52 AM
Óðinn
Mentioned: 2432 Post(s)
Tagged: 104 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Congratulations clippy, well deserved man.
Unread 07-02-2022, 09:52 AM   #2

Óðinn
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 468 audio / 3095 text
Mentioned: 2432 Post(s)
Tagged: 104 Thread(s)

Congratulations clippy, well deserved man.
Unread 07-02-2022, 08:54 PM
Mindless Mindless is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Administrator
Hall Of Fame Staff
HEBREW BANHAMMER
Mentioned: 713 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 6 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Punk is the third best troll in the history of the site. I'm tied for first and second.
Unread 07-02-2022, 08:54 PM   #3

Mindless Mindless is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Administrator
Hall Of Fame Staff
HEBREW BANHAMMER
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 6 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 95 audio / 718 text
Mentioned: 713 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)

Punk is the third best troll in the history of the site. I'm tied for first and second.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2022, 01:18 AM
Phe
Mentioned: 1132 Post(s)
Tagged: 54 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
307 Won / 81 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindless View Post
must be talking before 2011 cuz you haven't made any noise these past 11 years

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

Congrats Punk
Unread 07-07-2022, 01:18 AM   #4

Phe
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
307 Won / 81 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 88 audio / 1314 text
Mentioned: 1132 Post(s)
Tagged: 54 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindless View Post
must be talking before 2011 cuz you haven't made any noise these past 11 years

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

Congrats Punk
Unread 07-16-2022, 05:01 AM
Erupt da Monsta Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1899 Post(s)
Tagged: 85 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Congrats my guy
Unread 07-16-2022, 05:01 AM   #5

Erupt da Monsta Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 96 audio / 723 text
Mentioned: 1899 Post(s)
Tagged: 85 Thread(s)

Congrats my guy

Tags
1f82d0

Display