Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List
X

Unread 03-01-2017, 02:35 PM
MaCc Da G0D
Mentioned: 159 Post(s)
Tagged: 17 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.53/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1194 Won / 394 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Question TTT aka TOP TEN TOURNY [Suggestion]

Alongside The RARE GC and LBT and The Distant and Elusive TOPICAL and TAG TEAM tournaments, i Just Want to Suggest The Possible Creation of a Innovative 'TTT tourny' Where the Top Ten Text Battlers Of the Month Go Head To Head at the End Of the Month
(Or the Beginning of The Next Month) with 16 Bar Spars for The Title of TTT CHAMP.

With the Implementation Of This Event, Battle Activity Could Possibly Sky Rocket. Opens are Likely to Be taken More seriously, Battle Numbers will Increase which will subsequently Increase the Number Of Votes For the Use Of Credits for Battling. This Will Also Give Our Newer Members a Chance to Possibly Gain Prestige while becoming Acclimated to the LETSBEEF community-based Enviroment.
-----------------------------------------
Now MC's Who Normally Log On and Troll without Barring w/ Other Members May Have a Surge Of Urgency to Become More Active to achieve a title that Would Be Set In Place BI-MONTHLY (Every Other Month) which will Kill The Illusion Of Pointless exhibition Battles During Months that Other, Possibly 'Higher Esteemed' Tournys Aren't Taking Place. It will ALSO up the Level Of Competetiveness between Battlers. Where, for the GC you can Possibly Drop One or Two Wins (Easy Snipes) to Qualify, the TTT Tourny would Require You To Continously Win Battles to Move Up In Rank and Also Force Members to Bring Forth their BEST Material Because a Loss will Lower Your Ranking and Possibly Knock you Out of the Running.
--------------------------------
☆BRACKETS☆

Obviously there will Be 10 Battlers.
First Round will be 5 (16 Bar) Battles.
At the end Of Round 1 there will be 5 Battlers Remaining.
For Round 2, the Battler with the Highest Win % From the First Round will get a 3 Day Bye Until the Other Battles Close.
The Remaining battles will Take place Accordingly.
At the End of Round 2, There Will Be 3 Battlers Remaining
(Including the Artist On BYE from round 1)
The Member with The Highest Win % From those Two Battles will then Go Into a BYE remission while the Previous Member On BYE will Be Up Against The Artist who had the Lowest win % From the Last Battle.
After that Battle closes the championship Round will Be Initiated.
This Battle will Be the 3rd and Final Championship Battle to Determine The winner.

---------------------------
☆☆INTRICACIES☆☆

-No Shows: There will Definitely At Some Point be No Shows. In The Instance that this Occurs, that member will be Replaced By #11 Of the Month Or another Member By Nomination or Approval By Mod Or Patriarch.

-Closing Battles: If this Is a Tourny Warrented Acceptable by Letsbeef Faculty there should Most likely Never Be a Tie in Percentage Of Votes. A Mod or Higher Level Staff Member should Always be Prepared to Cast the deciding Vote to make Sure the battle ends In a Timely Manner.

- Voting Critique: FV, GB, NO H8 no Expo Votes should result in a deleted vote.
(COMMON SENSE I GUESS)

- Champion Prize/Bounty Suggestions: Winner Should Recieve a User Title Displayed As TTT CHAMP. And In the Following Months, whether it be consecutively Won Or Not, 2x, 3x, TTT champ and so On and so Forth. If A member is Able to Reach a Laborious 10 TTT titles (10xTTT CHAMP) at that point the Title Should Suggestively Switch to 'TTT KING' and then the 2x 3x etc Edits shal Repeat As Before.

-Loose ends: I Took Alot Of Time thinking this Up. What i Haven't Decided is what Colors to Suggest the title Be. I would Like feedback if at all Possible. This is Important to me. As it should be to others Also. Took me awhile to Write this Up and it would be Very Much Appreciated if The LB COMBATANTS Could Reply with their On suggestions and Critiques. Im Open to ALL.

-PEACE-

Oh P.S. PLEASE TAG ALL STAFF, FACULTY, Patriarchs and all to this Thread.
Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
respect Macc's hustle...it's better than most of ours.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavEtH View Post
I want you to be fully aware that when I leave this crew tomorrow, it's Only because you "shamed me out of it" but I'm Still Cool Cuz I'm Eth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean View Post
lol i like the idea

@Subreal hold this L for being an overall lame

Last edited by MaCc Da G0D; 03-01-2017 at 03:14 PM.
Unread 03-01-2017, 02:35 PM   #1

MaCc Da G0D
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.53/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1194 Won / 394 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 63 audio / 4615 text

Question TTT aka TOP TEN TOURNY [Suggestion]

Alongside The RARE GC and LBT and The Distant and Elusive TOPICAL and TAG TEAM tournaments, i Just Want to Suggest The Possible Creation of a Innovative 'TTT tourny' Where the Top Ten Text Battlers Of the Month Go Head To Head at the End Of the Month
(Or the Beginning of The Next Month) with 16 Bar Spars for The Title of TTT CHAMP.

With the Implementation Of This Event, Battle Activity Could Possibly Sky Rocket. Opens are Likely to Be taken More seriously, Battle Numbers will Increase which will subsequently Increase the Number Of Votes For the Use Of Credits for Battling. This Will Also Give Our Newer Members a Chance to Possibly Gain Prestige while becoming Acclimated to the LETSBEEF community-based Enviroment.
-----------------------------------------
Now MC's Who Normally Log On and Troll without Barring w/ Other Members May Have a Surge Of Urgency to Become More Active to achieve a title that Would Be Set In Place BI-MONTHLY (Every Other Month) which will Kill The Illusion Of Pointless exhibition Battles During Months that Other, Possibly 'Higher Esteemed' Tournys Aren't Taking Place. It will ALSO up the Level Of Competetiveness between Battlers. Where, for the GC you can Possibly Drop One or Two Wins (Easy Snipes) to Qualify, the TTT Tourny would Require You To Continously Win Battles to Move Up In Rank and Also Force Members to Bring Forth their BEST Material Because a Loss will Lower Your Ranking and Possibly Knock you Out of the Running.
--------------------------------
☆BRACKETS☆

Obviously there will Be 10 Battlers.
First Round will be 5 (16 Bar) Battles.
At the end Of Round 1 there will be 5 Battlers Remaining.
For Round 2, the Battler with the Highest Win % From the First Round will get a 3 Day Bye Until the Other Battles Close.
The Remaining battles will Take place Accordingly.
At the End of Round 2, There Will Be 3 Battlers Remaining
(Including the Artist On BYE from round 1)
The Member with The Highest Win % From those Two Battles will then Go Into a BYE remission while the Previous Member On BYE will Be Up Against The Artist who had the Lowest win % From the Last Battle.
After that Battle closes the championship Round will Be Initiated.
This Battle will Be the 3rd and Final Championship Battle to Determine The winner.

---------------------------
☆☆INTRICACIES☆☆

-No Shows: There will Definitely At Some Point be No Shows. In The Instance that this Occurs, that member will be Replaced By #11 Of the Month Or another Member By Nomination or Approval By Mod Or Patriarch.

-Closing Battles: If this Is a Tourny Warrented Acceptable by Letsbeef Faculty there should Most likely Never Be a Tie in Percentage Of Votes. A Mod or Higher Level Staff Member should Always be Prepared to Cast the deciding Vote to make Sure the battle ends In a Timely Manner.

- Voting Critique: FV, GB, NO H8 no Expo Votes should result in a deleted vote.
(COMMON SENSE I GUESS)

- Champion Prize/Bounty Suggestions: Winner Should Recieve a User Title Displayed As TTT CHAMP. And In the Following Months, whether it be consecutively Won Or Not, 2x, 3x, TTT champ and so On and so Forth. If A member is Able to Reach a Laborious 10 TTT titles (10xTTT CHAMP) at that point the Title Should Suggestively Switch to 'TTT KING' and then the 2x 3x etc Edits shal Repeat As Before.

-Loose ends: I Took Alot Of Time thinking this Up. What i Haven't Decided is what Colors to Suggest the title Be. I would Like feedback if at all Possible. This is Important to me. As it should be to others Also. Took me awhile to Write this Up and it would be Very Much Appreciated if The LB COMBATANTS Could Reply with their On suggestions and Critiques. Im Open to ALL.

-PEACE-

Oh P.S. PLEASE TAG ALL STAFF, FACULTY, Patriarchs and all to this Thread.
Thanks!!

Quote:
Quote:
I want you to be fully aware that when I leave this crew tomorrow, it's Only because you "shamed me out of it" but I'm Still Cool Cuz I'm Eth
Quote:
lol i like the idea

Last edited by MaCc Da G0D; 03-01-2017 at 03:14 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2017, 03:06 PM
Shodan
Mentioned: 1225 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

Eye cancerous font colors aside, I like this idea. I don't know if people would be willing to post for it though, since they're lazy...
Spoiler for GIF, courtesy of NOBLE:
Spoiler for A wise man once said:
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

- space_dabree, discussing the outcome of his battle with Shodan.
Spoiler for More words of wisdom:
"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

- Teeteegee, discussing a fair vote left which Shodan left on a battle of his.
Spoiler for ILLoKWENT's declaration of love:
"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
- ILLoKWENT, in response to a rhetorical question.
Spoiler for More love from illokwent:
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.

Unread 03-01-2017, 03:06 PM   #2

Shodan
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 35 audio / 1022 text
Mentioned: 1225 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)

Eye cancerous font colors aside, I like this idea. I don't know if people would be willing to post for it though, since they're lazy...
Spoiler for GIF, courtesy of NOBLE:
Spoiler for A wise man once said:
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

- space_dabree, discussing the outcome of his battle with Shodan.
Spoiler for More words of wisdom:
"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

- Teeteegee, discussing a fair vote left which Shodan left on a battle of his.
Spoiler for ILLoKWENT's declaration of love:
"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
- ILLoKWENT, in response to a rhetorical question.
Spoiler for More love from illokwent:
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.

Unread 03-01-2017, 03:08 PM
MaCc Da G0D
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
1194 Won / 394 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
I had Posted it in white but it just looked boring. Lls. My apologies for the Colors but yeah people are lazy. Im just tryna be proactive about it....*Sighs*

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
lol i like the idea

Unread 03-01-2017, 03:08 PM   #3

MaCc Da G0D
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
1194 Won / 394 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
I had Posted it in white but it just looked boring. Lls. My apologies for the Colors but yeah people are lazy. Im just tryna be proactive about it....*Sighs*
Unread 03-01-2017, 03:10 PM
Doubt
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.5/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

@MaCc aka Mr OMG

"Took me awhile to Write this Up and it would be Very Deplorable if The LB COMBATANTS Could Reply with their On suggestions and Critiques. "

Do you even know what deplorable means?
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/deplorable

You just said it would be bad if people reply with their own suggestions and critique..
Unread 03-01-2017, 03:10 PM   #4

Doubt
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.5/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 2 text

@MaCc aka Mr OMG

"Took me awhile to Write this Up and it would be Very Deplorable if The LB COMBATANTS Could Reply with their On suggestions and Critiques. "

You just said it would be bad if people reply with their own suggestions and critique..
Unread 03-01-2017, 03:12 PM
MaCc Da G0D
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
1194 Won / 394 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doubt View Post
@MaCc aka Mr OMG

Sorry webster Let me fix that

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
lol i like the idea

Unread 03-01-2017, 03:12 PM   #5

MaCc Da G0D
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
1194 Won / 394 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doubt View Post
@MaCc aka Mr OMG

Unread 03-01-2017, 03:15 PM
Doubt
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaCc aka Mr OMG View Post
Good job. I actually like this idea, tbh. If there was a title it would actually maybe drive some good people that don't battle much to battle in the open arena more instead of just tournaments.
Unread 03-01-2017, 03:15 PM   #6

Doubt
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 2 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaCc aka Mr OMG View Post
Good job. I actually like this idea, tbh. If there was a title it would actually maybe drive some good people that don't battle much to battle in the open arena more instead of just tournaments.
Unread 03-01-2017, 03:34 PM
MaCc Da G0D
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
1194 Won / 394 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

@Joe MuGGz
Unread 03-01-2017, 03:34 PM   #7

MaCc Da G0D
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
1194 Won / 394 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

@Joe MuGGz
Unread 03-01-2017, 06:23 PM
MaCc Da G0D
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
1194 Won / 394 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

...Bum Bump. Lmao

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
lol i like the idea

Unread 03-01-2017, 06:23 PM   #8

MaCc Da G0D
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
1194 Won / 394 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

...Bum Bump. Lmao
Unread 03-01-2017, 06:49 PM
Nessie Menace
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
21 Won / 15 Lost

would this run at the beginning of every month ? could become tedious very quickly and might even discourage people from getting into top ten and battling. Maybe run it every quarter?

Unread 03-01-2017, 06:49 PM   #9

Nessie Menace
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
21 Won / 15 Lost

Voted: 6 audio / 117 text
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

would this run at the beginning of every month ? could become tedious very quickly and might even discourage people from getting into top ten and battling. Maybe run it every quarter?

Unread 03-01-2017, 06:51 PM
MaCc Da G0D
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
1194 Won / 394 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoWayBack View Post
Well i said every OTHER month. It will give a chancefor different people to Qualify AND it gives u a Month Break In between tournys.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
lol i like the idea

Unread 03-01-2017, 06:51 PM   #10

MaCc Da G0D
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
1194 Won / 394 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoWayBack View Post
Well i said every OTHER month. It will give a chancefor different people to Qualify AND it gives u a Month Break In between tournys.

Tags
oops