Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

View Poll Results: Who is the weakest Grand Champion?
Rant 6 31.58%
TalkSick 2 10.53%
Old English 0 0%
Splendid 11 57.89%
Swishha 0 0%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Unread 10-24-2017, 12:53 PM
Subreal
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Matrix 2007 View Post
But if I'm able to be competitive with the amazing guys of today, and I wasn't even a drop in the ocean back then....and I've barely ever improved....

I mean I basically beat Celsius, the current top guy, I beat ILLoKWENT, I beat Enf. I beat MaCc who apparently every one of you have lost to for some reason.

EDIT: I mean your current number one rival, who you are sayijng is abysmal, just smashed every single current era guy to win the GC.
You literally have no idea what you are talking about. Rant's GC run went "ice-9, after-life, aggo, no-show, coffin-dodger, celcius". The only people he beat that were decent were Aggo and Cel.

Coffin dodger made it to the semi-finals of that GC. fuckin coffin dodger

He did not smash every single current-era guy. Just because there is a GC doesn't mean good people are in it.

Pack of Wolves, gayest crew on the site.
Unread 10-24-2017, 12:53 PM   #21

Subreal
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Voted: 44 audio / 258 text

Quote:
But if I'm able to be competitive with the amazing guys of today, and I wasn't even a drop in the ocean back then....and I've barely ever improved....

I mean I basically beat Celsius, the current top guy, I beat ILLoKWENT, I beat Enf. I beat MaCc who apparently every one of you have lost to for some reason.

EDIT: I mean your current number one rival, who you are sayijng is abysmal, just smashed every single current era guy to win the GC.
You literally have no idea what you are talking about. Rant's GC run went "ice-9, after-life, aggo, no-show, coffin-dodger, celcius". The only people he beat that were decent were Aggo and Cel.

Coffin dodger made it to the semi-finals of that GC. fuckin coffin dodger

He did not smash every single current-era guy. Just because there is a GC doesn't mean good people are in it.

Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2017, 12:59 PM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Who are the good people? We're also literally talking about the GC right now, so dismissing it is a hilarious alteration to your GC related threat.

Didn't RULE step out of retirement not long agho after being MIA for like 4 years and smash everyone effortlessly to win the GC again? Askari bounced back from obscurity and made everyone his bitch too.
Unread 10-24-2017, 12:59 PM   #22

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Who are the good people? We're also literally talking about the GC right now, so dismissing it is a hilarious alteration to your GC related threat.

Didn't RULE step out of retirement not long agho after being MIA for like 4 years and smash everyone effortlessly to win the GC again? Askari bounced back from obscurity and made everyone his bitch too.

Unread 10-24-2017, 01:14 PM
Subreal
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Quote:

Yeah well that's because RULE was like the founder of the punch heavy style anyways, so he isn't really the best example. He never had tons of filler to begin with.

Unread 10-24-2017, 01:14 PM   #23

Subreal
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Voted: 44 audio / 258 text

Quote:

Yeah well that's because RULE was like the founder of the punch heavy style anyways, so he isn't really the best example. He never had tons of filler to begin with.
Unread 10-24-2017, 01:21 PM
EtH

First Subreal tries to teach me LB history, next NOBLE will be teaching me how to break racial stereotypes.

Rule didn't create the punch heavy style, and @RULE will confirm this. Everyone was using punchlines back then, just some guys were still figuring out how to make it clean (most were only a year or two into battling). Most of the guys had it down already. I was even doing that shit before RULE joined. I can fire off several shit punches I used against RULE before he even dropped the Deville.

The only time you ever see Rule's above my verse is when starting a new battle
I'll keep writing lines after breaking rules like Bart Simpson
Ruler? Really? It's not school when I use ruler to measure the distance between us

And so on and so forth. Back when I beat RULE I might have been using generic as fuck nameplay but I was still using technically sound punches at 2 liners per punch, 4 punches per battle. This shit pre-dates RULE, and probably me.
Unread 10-24-2017, 01:21 PM   #24

EtH

First Subreal tries to teach me LB history, next NOBLE will be teaching me how to break racial stereotypes.

Rule didn't create the punch heavy style, and @RULE will confirm this. Everyone was using punchlines back then, just some guys were still figuring out how to make it clean (most were only a year or two into battling). Most of the guys had it down already. I was even doing that shit before RULE joined. I can fire off several shit punches I used against RULE before he even dropped the Deville.

The only time you ever see Rule's above my verse is when starting a new battle
I'll keep writing lines after breaking rules like Bart Simpson
Ruler? Really? It's not school when I use ruler to measure the distance between us

And so on and so forth. Back when I beat RULE I might have been using generic as fuck nameplay but I was still using technically sound punches at 2 liners per punch, 4 punches per battle. This shit pre-dates RULE, and probably me.

Unread 10-24-2017, 02:21 PM
lllllllllllll

How come everyone completely forgot about TalkSick’s GC run? He should NOT be placed below rant and shiz, @NOBLE. I remember how dope Talk’s was. I was with DPS at the time and he beat Nat, Black Book, RhetoriK, and Erupt in 4 dope ass battles.
Unread 10-24-2017, 02:21 PM   #25

lllllllllllll

How come everyone completely forgot about TalkSick’s GC run? He should NOT be placed below rant and shiz, @NOBLE. I remember how dope Talk’s was. I was with DPS at the time and he beat Nat, Black Book, RhetoriK, and Erupt in 4 dope ass battles.

Unread 10-24-2017, 02:39 PM
NOBLE
Mentioned: 3617 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Not saying Talk isn't dope at all...but Rant and Dissizit are a bit stronger in my estimation. Dissizit has beaten some of those people you mentioned and him and Rhet are probably top 5 all-time when it comes to phrasial wordplay punches. I'm not talking wordplay in general cause there are different kinds, but a specific type. Rant is an all-around dope battler, and i'm looking at all-around, not just text. Would TalkSick beat Rant in a track or audio battle? I kinda doubt it.
Unread 10-24-2017, 02:39 PM   #26

NOBLE
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 407 audio / 1061 text

Not saying Talk isn't dope at all...but Rant and Dissizit are a bit stronger in my estimation. Dissizit has beaten some of those people you mentioned and him and Rhet are probably top 5 all-time when it comes to phrasial wordplay punches. I'm not talking wordplay in general cause there are different kinds, but a specific type. Rant is an all-around dope battler, and i'm looking at all-around, not just text. Would TalkSick beat Rant in a track or audio battle? I kinda doubt it.
Unread 10-24-2017, 03:12 PM
EtH

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
Dissizit is 50/50. In my personal estimation, the majority of his wordplay didn't even work. I mean, it didn't sound the same, let alone even working both ways when it does.

Rhet, I think the guy's awesome, but Rhet imo isn't top 50 in terms of wordplay.

Rant's pretty solid yeah. A tough out for anyone to beat. I'm just talking text. Audio is a whole different thing and there's no one on LB that without research, is qualified to make a list on both all the text and all the audio. Everyone in here's talking text. I think Rant would struggle to make it that far in other GCs, but Rant right now would definitely have been the "one to watch" guy. He'd be with Rican and those kind of guys as the "if things go a specific way, he could sneak in and take it" category.

TalkSick was even a little bit better and bigger before the time Punk's mentioning. I didn't actually really see his GC run but I know he's one of the few, like Askari and some others, that came back, got back into the swing of things quickly and beasted. I recall him maybe trying a third time less successfully.

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

A disclaimer I should have said is that I'd have put Manny right under Erupt had it not been for what was kind of a shady ordeal with Skizz. Some bias slipped in.
Unread 10-24-2017, 03:12 PM   #27

EtH

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
Dissizit is 50/50. In my personal estimation, the majority of his wordplay didn't even work. I mean, it didn't sound the same, let alone even working both ways when it does.

Rhet, I think the guy's awesome, but Rhet imo isn't top 50 in terms of wordplay.

Rant's pretty solid yeah. A tough out for anyone to beat. I'm just talking text. Audio is a whole different thing and there's no one on LB that without research, is qualified to make a list on both all the text and all the audio. Everyone in here's talking text. I think Rant would struggle to make it that far in other GCs, but Rant right now would definitely have been the "one to watch" guy. He'd be with Rican and those kind of guys as the "if things go a specific way, he could sneak in and take it" category.

TalkSick was even a little bit better and bigger before the time Punk's mentioning. I didn't actually really see his GC run but I know he's one of the few, like Askari and some others, that came back, got back into the swing of things quickly and beasted. I recall him maybe trying a third time less successfully.

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

A disclaimer I should have said is that I'd have put Manny right under Erupt had it not been for what was kind of a shady ordeal with Skizz. Some bias slipped in.

Unread 10-24-2017, 03:45 PM
NOBLE
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Where would you put Row? Wasn't his GC in text?
Unread 10-24-2017, 03:45 PM   #28

NOBLE
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 407 audio / 1061 text

Where would you put Row? Wasn't his GC in text?
Unread 10-24-2017, 03:47 PM
lllllllllllll

Ya you can’t be speaking on all around if this thread is specifically text related

Row was audio vs Bleu in finals
Unread 10-24-2017, 03:47 PM   #29

lllllllllllll

Ya you can’t be speaking on all around if this thread is specifically text related

Row was audio vs Bleu in finals

Unread 10-24-2017, 03:53 PM
Lockhart

An Audio version of this would be interesting, honestly.
Unread 10-24-2017, 03:53 PM   #30

Lockhart

An Audio version of this would be interesting, honestly.