Style: Written
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 06-08-2017, 01:21 PM
Coldstorms Dad Coldstorms Dad is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Coldstorms Dad is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Coldstorms Dad is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Banned
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.99/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
31 Won / 0 Lost
Default Proof Rai aka Alkatraz uses a ghostwriter.

This will be long so bare with me. For those who don't know, Rai = Alkatraz / Anonymous. He has confirmed this in the forums before.

Here is the link to his original account- https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=54953

The Rai profile was made in 2014:-

But only battled in 2016 after joining the site. This was his first battle after joining the site- https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=495469 (August 14th 2016)

Lets take a look at his verse now.

Quote:
Couldn't walk a mile in my air forces, prePARE TO LOOSE, &TO GET SCORN, he'll try to "Give me the boot, & in the long run pay for it".. But never copped a PAIR OF SHOES FROM A THRIFT STORE!! You've Been Warned...But still DARE TO FUED W/THE SCRIPT LORD?..."So much impact from the jump", its like im usin a PARACHUTE W/A SNIPPED CORD!..."Burst his bubble W/a hard drop" Youd think he 'crashed landed a AIR BALLOON INA WIND STORM'! That open was the "Smallest attempt to flip into action" &only proves u don't comPARE IT'S TRUE YOUR A BIG BORE. not talkin "Midget parkor gone bad", when I say that 'CARELESS MOVE fell A BIT SHORT'!
^^Relevant multies, using idioms as metaphors with a good sense of scheming. Nothing special but nothing bad either. 6/10

Moving on..

Lets take a look at what Alkatraz was dropping in 2016, this is a random verse I picked which Alkatraz dropped in 2016 around the same time (October):-

Quote:
Your present crew never had "Leg up so Chill out" coz y'all some SOFT BITCHES THAT BEAT BLONDE HOS so we see this "Ac break bad " its when DROP KICKN A FREEON HOSE!! You've LOST KID ITS BEYOND KNOWN if your "True colors come out in this round" you still wouldn't "Take my shine" if you got CAUGHT LIFTIN A NEON GLOBE left the SHOP W/IT & EASED ON HOME!! your bitch GOT SMALL ASS N TITS, But gets LOCK JAW RAPID QUICK cause she "Take more balls to the face" than DODGEBALL ACCIDENTS!! Couldn't get a "grip on something dope" W/a HANDFUL OF DAMN DRUGS been here a long time n never seen "Letum serve anybody" less it's SAMPLES AT SAMS CLUB!
^^sloppy multies which aren't relevant to the setup or the punchline, sloppy punches and stretched out concepts with wordplays that are cringe. In short; garbage. 2/10

And its not just that one battle, if you look at all his battles from 2016, all of them are garbage and have forced concepts and multies. Not to mention he never used idioms as metaphors ever on his Alkatraz profile that year. With no basic understanding of a bar.

But he drops a decent verse on Rai profile with relevant multies and idioms with a basic understanding of how a bar should be.

Not only that, here's his verse from 2017:-

Quote:
They say he's the king of heavyweight punches? I'm "confused as to HOW HES BEEN CROWNED"? Its "bearly legal" but I'll "provide the most proof" that this SCOUNDREL'S A CLOWN. In other words, it wasn't "Ever clear that he was the STOUTEST AROUND" !! (Everclear)Fourth line in he lost, Coz this DUMMY COME IN TO SPIT SOME POOR, BUMMY STUFF THAT I'VE RIPPED BEFORE. In hopes that i "stagger when he droped the fifth" like a CLUMSY DRUNK IN A LIQUOR STORE ! Beneli Over n Under, Think it's FUNNY PUNK? THEN YOU'LL HIT THE FLOOR. As "2 Barrels break you down" w/o RUSTY DRUMS FOR A WHISKEY SOURCE !
^^compare it to his shit in 2016 he dropped from his Rai profile and you'll see theres a huge difference in style, this verse is absolute garbage again with stretched out concepts and irrelevant multies that dont contribute to the setup or the buildup or the punch.

So he drops decent shit in 2016 but has consistently been trash on his main profile even around the same time?

And if you see Alkatraz's last battle on lets beef, on his main profile and compare it to his battles on his Rai profile, theres a huge difference. His whole style changed overnight i.e. using idioms and double ended multies.

Even if he was inconsistent, he wouldn't have 2 drastically different styles, his verse in 2016 had relevant setups with relevant multies but in 2017 he was struggling to even form a 5 syllable scheme.

His whole style in that one battle in 2016 on his Rai profile was fluent multies with idioms metaphors and so on. Him in 2017, he couldnt even scheme or count the syllables properly...people improve but he got worse?

Rai was an account that originally belonged to his ghostwriter who dropped that battle and hence the verse was decent. The ghostwriter then later gave the account to Rai. Because at the same time, Alkatraz was dropping trash. Thats the logical explanation I came up with.

Also if you didn't notice, Manhattan is in DPS. Nothing against Manny, he has helped me a lot and this is in no way to tarnish his rep (The ghostwriter always gets the respect) but Rai just had 4 battles in before he got invited to DPS; a crew that Manhattan is a part of. Im not saying MANHATTAN wrote for him but im not saying he didnt either.

Discuss.

Last edited by Coldstorms Dad; 06-08-2017 at 01:24 PM.
Unread 06-08-2017, 01:21 PM   #1

Coldstorms Dad Coldstorms Dad is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Coldstorms Dad is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Coldstorms Dad is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Banned
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.99/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
31 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 4 audio / 53 text
Default Proof Rai aka Alkatraz uses a ghostwriter.

This will be long so bare with me. For those who don't know, Rai = Alkatraz / Anonymous. He has confirmed this in the forums before.

Here is the link to his original account- https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=54953

The Rai profile was made in 2014:-

But only battled in 2016 after joining the site. This was his first battle after joining the site- https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=495469 (August 14th 2016)

Lets take a look at his verse now.

Quote:
Couldn't walk a mile in my air forces, prePARE TO LOOSE, &TO GET SCORN, he'll try to "Give me the boot, & in the long run pay for it".. But never copped a PAIR OF SHOES FROM A THRIFT STORE!! You've Been Warned...But still DARE TO FUED W/THE SCRIPT LORD?..."So much impact from the jump", its like im usin a PARACHUTE W/A SNIPPED CORD!..."Burst his bubble W/a hard drop" Youd think he 'crashed landed a AIR BALLOON INA WIND STORM'! That open was the "Smallest attempt to flip into action" &only proves u don't comPARE IT'S TRUE YOUR A BIG BORE. not talkin "Midget parkor gone bad", when I say that 'CARELESS MOVE fell A BIT SHORT'!
^^Relevant multies, using idioms as metaphors with a good sense of scheming. Nothing special but nothing bad either. 6/10

Moving on..

Lets take a look at what Alkatraz was dropping in 2016, this is a random verse I picked which Alkatraz dropped in 2016 around the same time (October):-

Quote:
Your present crew never had "Leg up so Chill out" coz y'all some SOFT BITCHES THAT BEAT BLONDE HOS so we see this "Ac break bad " its when DROP KICKN A FREEON HOSE!! You've LOST KID ITS BEYOND KNOWN if your "True colors come out in this round" you still wouldn't "Take my shine" if you got CAUGHT LIFTIN A NEON GLOBE left the SHOP W/IT & EASED ON HOME!! your bitch GOT SMALL ASS N TITS, But gets LOCK JAW RAPID QUICK cause she "Take more balls to the face" than DODGEBALL ACCIDENTS!! Couldn't get a "grip on something dope" W/a HANDFUL OF DAMN DRUGS been here a long time n never seen "Letum serve anybody" less it's SAMPLES AT SAMS CLUB!
^^sloppy multies which aren't relevant to the setup or the punchline, sloppy punches and stretched out concepts with wordplays that are cringe. In short; garbage. 2/10

And its not just that one battle, if you look at all his battles from 2016, all of them are garbage and have forced concepts and multies. Not to mention he never used idioms as metaphors ever on his Alkatraz profile that year. With no basic understanding of a bar.

But he drops a decent verse on Rai profile with relevant multies and idioms with a basic understanding of how a bar should be.

Not only that, here's his verse from 2017:-

Quote:
They say he's the king of heavyweight punches? I'm "confused as to HOW HES BEEN CROWNED"? Its "bearly legal" but I'll "provide the most proof" that this SCOUNDREL'S A CLOWN. In other words, it wasn't "Ever clear that he was the STOUTEST AROUND" !! (Everclear)Fourth line in he lost, Coz this DUMMY COME IN TO SPIT SOME POOR, BUMMY STUFF THAT I'VE RIPPED BEFORE. In hopes that i "stagger when he droped the fifth" like a CLUMSY DRUNK IN A LIQUOR STORE ! Beneli Over n Under, Think it's FUNNY PUNK? THEN YOU'LL HIT THE FLOOR. As "2 Barrels break you down" w/o RUSTY DRUMS FOR A WHISKEY SOURCE !
^^compare it to his shit in 2016 he dropped from his Rai profile and you'll see theres a huge difference in style, this verse is absolute garbage again with stretched out concepts and irrelevant multies that dont contribute to the setup or the buildup or the punch.

So he drops decent shit in 2016 but has consistently been trash on his main profile even around the same time?

And if you see Alkatraz's last battle on lets beef, on his main profile and compare it to his battles on his Rai profile, theres a huge difference. His whole style changed overnight i.e. using idioms and double ended multies.

Even if he was inconsistent, he wouldn't have 2 drastically different styles, his verse in 2016 had relevant setups with relevant multies but in 2017 he was struggling to even form a 5 syllable scheme.

His whole style in that one battle in 2016 on his Rai profile was fluent multies with idioms metaphors and so on. Him in 2017, he couldnt even scheme or count the syllables properly...people improve but he got worse?

Rai was an account that originally belonged to his ghostwriter who dropped that battle and hence the verse was decent. The ghostwriter then later gave the account to Rai. Because at the same time, Alkatraz was dropping trash. Thats the logical explanation I came up with.

Also if you didn't notice, Manhattan is in DPS. Nothing against Manny, he has helped me a lot and this is in no way to tarnish his rep (The ghostwriter always gets the respect) but Rai just had 4 battles in before he got invited to DPS; a crew that Manhattan is a part of. Im not saying MANHATTAN wrote for him but im not saying he didnt either.

Discuss.

Last edited by Coldstorms Dad; 06-08-2017 at 01:24 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2017, 01:24 PM
Miami
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.82/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
14 Won / 15 Lost

<blows ref whistle>

wtf you coulda dropped like 16 frees in same amount of time that non-fun thing you just did took. this is not constructive/enjoyable internet time use bro im bout to give you a citation or some shit.
Unread 06-08-2017, 01:24 PM   #2

Miami
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.82/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
14 Won / 15 Lost

Voted: 53 audio / 21 text

<blows ref whistle>

wtf you coulda dropped like 16 frees in same amount of time that non-fun thing you just did took. this is not constructive/enjoyable internet time use bro im bout to give you a citation or some shit.
Unread 06-08-2017, 01:25 PM
Banned
Ranked Text Record
31 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami View Post
<blows ref whistle>

I do this, he is in a tourney and I dont want anyone cheated out of a win just because he has a ghostwriter. Thats why it was important for me to address it.
Unread 06-08-2017, 01:25 PM   #3

Banned
Ranked Text Record
31 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
<blows ref whistle>

I do this, he is in a tourney and I dont want anyone cheated out of a win just because he has a ghostwriter. Thats why it was important for me to address it.
Unread 06-08-2017, 01:27 PM
Miami
Ranked Audio Record
14 Won / 15 Lost

i will paypal you the 100 dollars the tourney win would give you right now if you promise to start having fun and stop fucking up others fun here.
Unread 06-08-2017, 01:27 PM   #4

Miami
Ranked Audio Record
14 Won / 15 Lost

Voted: 53 audio / 21 text

i will paypal you the 100 dollars the tourney win would give you right now if you promise to start having fun and stop fucking up others fun here.
Unread 06-08-2017, 01:52 PM
Banned
Ranked Text Record
31 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
I battled him and bodied him already bro.

I didnt know getting your verses ghostwritten was fun for some here though
Unread 06-08-2017, 01:52 PM   #5

Banned
Ranked Text Record
31 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
I battled him and bodied him already bro.

I didnt know getting your verses ghostwritten was fun for some here though
Unread 06-08-2017, 02:22 PM
Rai
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Your trash for !making this shit up. Lol
So where's the proof....oh that's right theatre is none because I write my own shit. Still Biggin. Put the method pipe down and stop trolling

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

Edit .... They're is none.....still buggin
Unread 06-08-2017, 02:22 PM   #6

Rai

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

So where's the proof....oh that's right theatre is none because I write my own shit. Still Biggin. Put the method pipe down and stop trolling

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

Unread 06-08-2017, 02:32 PM
Banned
Ranked Text Record
31 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post

I already posted the proof son
Unread 06-08-2017, 02:32 PM   #7

Banned
Ranked Text Record
31 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post

I already posted the proof son
Unread 06-08-2017, 06:23 PM
Mentioned: 2592 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
20 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
142 Won / 11 Lost

@Rai you're getting pretty dope if Rohan thinks I'm ghostwriting your verses tbh
Unread 06-08-2017, 06:23 PM   #8

Manhattan Manhattan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Manhattan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Manhattan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
20 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
142 Won / 11 Lost

Voted: 214 audio / 1077 text
Mentioned: 2592 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)

@Rai you're getting pretty dope if Rohan thinks I'm ghostwriting your verses tbh
Unread 06-08-2017, 07:35 PM
Banned
Ranked Text Record
31 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
nah he's like a watered down version of you, not exactly dope.

But thats also because you are writing for him
Unread 06-08-2017, 07:35 PM   #9

Banned
Ranked Text Record
31 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
nah he's like a watered down version of you, not exactly dope.

But thats also because you are writing for him
Unread 06-08-2017, 10:58 PM
Babylon Babylon is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1428 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

rohan is redefining the term extra since returning
Unread 06-08-2017, 10:58 PM   #10

Babylon Babylon is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 289 audio / 238 text
Mentioned: 1428 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)

rohan is redefining the term extra since returning

Tags
bumassmarknigga