2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

View Poll Results: Is this a concept flip/bite? (Reworded concept/Verbiage)
Yes, super fishy. 15 57.69%
bro, not even close. 11 42.31%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Unread 03-31-2019, 05:23 PM
Rican
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default RIEPER BIT????? ***

So I was reading some of these tournament battles for the first time. (Scheme tourney)
and noticed something that caught me off guard. I was reading the All Boro vs Rieper battle, well - started reading Rieper's verse and noticed something that upset me.

@Rieper - I would like your take on it.

I personally feel this is a bar with a similar verbiage and identical concept bite

RIEPER's bar:

Lmao if he comes with bars like that, then this FAGGOT IS HOPELESS "the decision'll be made once we see 'em blowin' smoke" like if the CATHOLICS CHOSEN who the VATICANS POPE IS

link: https://www.letsbeef.com/tournament_...404&section=tb
vs

RICAN's bar:

I wouldn't be suprised if 'rainbow shadows' is where this FAGGOT IS LURKIN'. just 'hanging around more buds' than docs in CANNIBUS SEARCHES.... JABS TO THE WORTHLESS till he's 'blow in up, smoke' u'd think it's the pope election process at VATICAN CHURCHES!!!/

link:

https://www.letsbeef.com/tournament_...855&section=tb

I also would like to know what LB thinks. Most importantly, @ALL BORO

@Student to thread as well.

chico, I wasn't expecting this from u but we've been in this text battle scene for a long time and YOU would call this a bite or a CONCEPT FLIP.

I mean - you could have used a different wording if anything

-------------------

additional notes:

You're also the last person to browse my profile in the last month and I know you read those lines with your past account which is why I couldn't even finish your verse and had to post this.

Last edited by Rican; 03-31-2019 at 05:40 PM.
Unread 03-31-2019, 05:23 PM   #1

Rican

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Default RIEPER BIT????? ***

So I was reading some of these tournament battles for the first time. (Scheme tourney)
and noticed something that caught me off guard. I was reading the All Boro vs Rieper battle, well - started reading Rieper's verse and noticed something that upset me.

@Rieper - I would like your take on it.

I personally feel this is a bar with a similar verbiage and identical concept bite

RIEPER's bar:

Lmao if he comes with bars like that, then this FAGGOT IS HOPELESS "the decision'll be made once we see 'em blowin' smoke" like if the CATHOLICS CHOSEN who the VATICANS POPE IS

link: https://www.letsbeef.com/tournament_...404&section=tb
vs

RICAN's bar:

I wouldn't be suprised if 'rainbow shadows' is where this FAGGOT IS LURKIN'. just 'hanging around more buds' than docs in CANNIBUS SEARCHES.... JABS TO THE WORTHLESS till he's 'blow in up, smoke' u'd think it's the pope election process at VATICAN CHURCHES!!!/

link:

https://www.letsbeef.com/tournament_...855&section=tb

I also would like to know what LB thinks. Most importantly, @ALL BORO

@Student to thread as well.

chico, I wasn't expecting this from u but we've been in this text battle scene for a long time and YOU would call this a bite or a CONCEPT FLIP.

I mean - you could have used a different wording if anything

-------------------

additional notes:

You're also the last person to browse my profile in the last month and I know you read those lines with your past account which is why I couldn't even finish your verse and had to post this.

Last edited by Rican; 03-31-2019 at 05:40 PM.

Unread 03-31-2019, 05:31 PM
SaiyanOld

I've already weighed in on this privately, but I'll also express my opinion publicly. Lock has a long history of wrecking shop here on Letsbeef. Dude's resume speaks for itself and so does his reputation. I've never heard of him doing anything fishy regarding biting or recycling. Not to say he's never done those things, but I've been here for some time and have never heard of him committing such offenses.

With that being said, this does look pretty sketchy and I have to be honest, the evidence presented does at least warrant some kind of response from @Rieper regarding the matter in question. It could definitely be taken as a bite.
Unread 03-31-2019, 05:31 PM   #2

SaiyanOld

I've already weighed in on this privately, but I'll also express my opinion publicly. Lock has a long history of wrecking shop here on Letsbeef. Dude's resume speaks for itself and so does his reputation. I've never heard of him doing anything fishy regarding biting or recycling. Not to say he's never done those things, but I've been here for some time and have never heard of him committing such offenses.

With that being said, this does look pretty sketchy and I have to be honest, the evidence presented does at least warrant some kind of response from @Rieper regarding the matter in question. It could definitely be taken as a bite.

Unread 03-31-2019, 05:40 PM
JayDiamondScarFace
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Yeah this battle raps kinda sleezy 16 lines I thought the reply verses had somewhat comeback I didn't vote them battles
everyday im hustle'nGod Over Money$100onehunnid$KROWN{lilhommie}] talk the talk,&walk the walk,(Drake)talk it like eye walk it 100%REAL BIGgga,rich nigga SHITT;royalty rich nigga shit,(Ghana)& rich nigga shitt,$(100)$($)dollar after dollar,dollar sighns,"get your money baby"Elini,hood rich,rich nigga shitt{$dollar sighn}{GOD OVER MONEY}[cookies&cream-neoplaltin](chocolate-chip)(fudge swirl)($)
Unread 03-31-2019, 05:40 PM   #3

JayDiamondScarFace

Voted: 106 audio / 390 text

Yeah this battle raps kinda sleezy 16 lines I thought the reply verses had somewhat comeback I didn't vote them battles
everyday im hustle'nGod Over Money$100onehunnid$KROWN{lilhommie}] talk the talk,&walk the walk,(Drake)talk it like eye walk it 100%REAL BIGgga,rich nigga SHITT;royalty rich nigga shit,(Ghana)& rich nigga shitt,$(100)$($)dollar after dollar,dollar sighns,"get your money baby"Elini,hood rich,rich nigga shitt{$dollar sighn}{GOD OVER MONEY}[cookies&cream-neoplaltin](chocolate-chip)(fudge swirl)($)
Unread 03-31-2019, 05:43 PM
OGxCERBERUZ
Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 21 Lost

Damn Idk what to say really I need to hear from rieper fasho but the line is very similar that is for sure
Unread 03-31-2019, 05:43 PM   #4

OGxCERBERUZ
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 21 Lost

Voted: 16 audio / 282 text
Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Damn Idk what to say really I need to hear from rieper fasho but the line is very similar that is for sure
Unread 03-31-2019, 05:43 PM
JayDiamondScarFace

Yeah I voted fishy on the poll bubble vote,sounded Wright then the other choice didn't make any sense at all
Unread 03-31-2019, 05:43 PM   #5

JayDiamondScarFace

Voted: 106 audio / 390 text

Yeah I voted fishy on the poll bubble vote,sounded Wright then the other choice didn't make any sense at all
Unread 03-31-2019, 05:55 PM
Locchart

Wow. I forgot you even used a line like that, and just because you did use a line like that, doesn't mean I read the actual battle recently. That battle shows up in the tournament section of battles, not regular ones. Yeah I've looked at your profile, but I don't go scouring for bars like that, man. You're better than this, and I definitely didn't bite that, and I don't care how the poll looks in regards to this being fishy or not. I know 100% I didn't bite that.
Unread 03-31-2019, 05:55 PM   #6

Locchart

Wow. I forgot you even used a line like that, and just because you did use a line like that, doesn't mean I read the actual battle recently. That battle shows up in the tournament section of battles, not regular ones. Yeah I've looked at your profile, but I don't go scouring for bars like that, man. You're better than this, and I definitely didn't bite that, and I don't care how the poll looks in regards to this being fishy or not. I know 100% I didn't bite that.

Unread 03-31-2019, 05:58 PM
Rican

Forget about the poll.

Let's talk about the verbiage.
Unread 03-31-2019, 05:58 PM   #7

Rican

Forget about the poll.

Unread 03-31-2019, 06:13 PM
Locchart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rican View Post
Forget about the poll.

Ok, let's talk about the verbiage.

"Blowin' smoke" is a popular idiom for exaggerating something. That's the aim I was going for with my bar, which is why I used the line before that to re-emphasize it.

I'm not even sure what your setup is even trying to say. Are you saying he's blowing up, and then smoke arises from that? Why is there a comma between the "up" and "smoke"?

I'll say this over and over until I'm blue in the face, but I did not bite that line.
Unread 03-31-2019, 06:13 PM   #8

Locchart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rican View Post
Forget about the poll.

Ok, let's talk about the verbiage.

"Blowin' smoke" is a popular idiom for exaggerating something. That's the aim I was going for with my bar, which is why I used the line before that to re-emphasize it.

I'm not even sure what your setup is even trying to say. Are you saying he's blowing up, and then smoke arises from that? Why is there a comma between the "up" and "smoke"?

I'll say this over and over until I'm blue in the face, but I did not bite that line.

Unread 03-31-2019, 06:19 PM
odious
Banned
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
16 Won / 3 Lost

I mean if you're talking about set ups - shouldn't it be catholic pope - vatican chose?

TECHNICALITY?
Unread 03-31-2019, 06:19 PM   #9

odious
Banned
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
16 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 19 text
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

I mean if you're talking about set ups - shouldn't it be catholic pope - vatican chose?

TECHNICALITY?
Unread 03-31-2019, 06:24 PM
Locchart

Quote:
Originally Posted by odious View Post

TECHNICALITY?
I'll give you that one, for sure.

I will 1000% say I didn't bite the line, though.
Unread 03-31-2019, 06:24 PM   #10

Locchart

Quote:
Originally Posted by odious View Post

TECHNICALITY?
I'll give you that one, for sure.

I will 1000% say I didn't bite the line, though.

Tags
chaching, fail, rieperissherlock, yallmad

Display