Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 04-01-2020, 12:56 AM
ZulKarnain
Banned
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BizzyOne View Post
Besides the Bnas B.S

What if you did have 2 rappers in the same pad. They both getting banned?

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

Just Curious as to how to this would be addressed
i think that would be like crew members voting for each other,..
if they don't vote for their fam, they good.. i have a few studios in my spot,makeshift ,This is where the "labels" do business.. if any of the rappers got on here and voted for me, i wouldn't necessarily know.. but, there is a chance that i could.

idk who battles him anyways.. his style is garbage, and he has so many wins..his audio is unbearable and he wins..something had to be up..
Unread 04-01-2020, 12:56 AM   #21

ZulKarnain
Banned

Voted: 3 audio / 64 text

Quote:
Besides the Bnas B.S

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

if they don't vote for their fam, they good.. i have a few studios in my spot,makeshift ,This is where the "labels" do business.. if any of the rappers got on here and voted for me, i wouldn't necessarily know.. but, there is a chance that i could.

idk who battles him anyways.. his style is garbage, and he has so many wins..his audio is unbearable and he wins..something had to be up..
Unread 04-01-2020, 01:02 AM
BizzyOne
Scheme Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 175 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 14 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZulKarnain View Post

I wouldn't know how you know so much about Bnas considering that your account is new af, but anyways I'm not talking about voting for each other. I'm just saying that they in the same house on the same wifi network. How would this be addressed @Kiwi Peewee

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

I got a homie that likes to rap and here n there he stops by the pad. What if he made an account here using my wifi network. Would I get banned for this?
Unread 04-01-2020, 01:02 AM   #22

BizzyOne
Scheme Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 14 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 19 audio / 214 text

Quote:

I wouldn't know how you know so much about Bnas considering that your account is new af, but anyways I'm not talking about voting for each other. I'm just saying that they in the same house on the same wifi network. How would this be addressed @Kiwi Peewee

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

I got a homie that likes to rap and here n there he stops by the pad. What if he made an account here using my wifi network. Would I get banned for this?
Unread 04-01-2020, 01:09 AM
Kiwi Peewee
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
9 1589
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Quote:
It’s totally allowed to have multiple accounts from the same person, so of course it would also be fine for multiple people from the same address to have accounts. If both of them could verify that they were real, different people (for instance by audio battling) then they’d be able to battle each other but wouldn’t be able to vote on one another’s battles. You’d be warned the first time it happened and then face self-voting punishments after that. The same protocol is applied to people that have shared accounts in the past (such as Rican and Stalin).
Unread 04-01-2020, 01:09 AM   #23

Kiwi Peewee
9 1589
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 843 text

Quote:
It’s totally allowed to have multiple accounts from the same person, so of course it would also be fine for multiple people from the same address to have accounts. If both of them could verify that they were real, different people (for instance by audio battling) then they’d be able to battle each other but wouldn’t be able to vote on one another’s battles. You’d be warned the first time it happened and then face self-voting punishments after that. The same protocol is applied to people that have shared accounts in the past (such as Rican and Stalin).
Unread 04-01-2020, 01:13 AM
BizzyOne
Scheme Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 14 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

yeah I understand the voting issue. I just wasn't sure what your seeing on your end. Like if you just see the houses wifi address or is it specifically one address per device. I don't know much about the whole rules of the website but I know enough lol. @Kiwi Peewee
Unread 04-01-2020, 01:13 AM   #24

BizzyOne
Scheme Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 14 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

yeah I understand the voting issue. I just wasn't sure what your seeing on your end. Like if you just see the houses wifi address or is it specifically one address per device. I don't know much about the whole rules of the website but I know enough lol. @Kiwi Peewee
Unread 04-01-2020, 01:13 AM
ZulKarnain
Banned

Quote:
im not new, just came back after a year,i thought you were new tbh..
been here since 2009..

if the I.p. is banned.. then i don't see an issue,also.. ban evasion is an extra penalty right?..it's nothing to get a Vpn or actually switch or Spoof your I.p... so the ban is superficial if he wants it bad enough.. he can just sign up with a phone..
from what it looks like..

computers have the same external Ip but a different internal one.. different port usage.. so it may be possible to access the site on a different laptop..
Unread 04-01-2020, 01:13 AM   #25

ZulKarnain
Banned

Voted: 3 audio / 64 text

Quote:
been here since 2009..

if the I.p. is banned.. then i don't see an issue,also.. ban evasion is an extra penalty right?..it's nothing to get a Vpn or actually switch or Spoof your I.p... so the ban is superficial if he wants it bad enough.. he can just sign up with a phone..

computers have the same external Ip but a different internal one.. different port usage.. so it may be possible to access the site on a different laptop..
Unread 04-01-2020, 01:19 AM
BizzyOne
Scheme Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 14 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
been here since 2009..

you only have 5 posts...I would think your the new one here lol, but that's besides the point. I was just curious as to how they go about banning someone that's connected to the same wifi address.

I know you can change Mac address and external i.p if desired lol. Once again, im curious.
Unread 04-01-2020, 01:19 AM   #26

BizzyOne
Scheme Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 14 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
been here since 2009..

you only have 5 posts...I would think your the new one here lol, but that's besides the point. I was just curious as to how they go about banning someone that's connected to the same wifi address.

I know you can change Mac address and external i.p if desired lol. Once again, im curious.
Unread 04-01-2020, 01:36 AM
NOBLE
Mentioned: 3616 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Besides the Bnas B.S

From a staff member's perspective, it looks the same as self-voting with a multi account if they vote on each other's battles, so it's not allowed. Even if they don't live in the same house but happen to share the same computer once, from that moment their IP's are linked and they start looking like they might be the same person. Back in the day, a lot of people used to share login information with each other and people would end up being mistakenly banned for "self-voting" when they don't even live on the same continent. That's why we discourage sharing your login info with anyone. Even when it is in fact two different people who just happen to share the same Wi-Fi, it's still wrong for them to vote on each other's battles since they obviously know each other and that would be like buddy voting. It can be a clusterfuck trying to sift out who's really two different people and who's not, and the person being accused often has an incentive to lie and say that's just their buddy when it is in fact the same person. People used that excuse all the time when they got caught back in the day. Staff didn't have time to sift through all the clusterfuck so we just made it a policy to treat it the same. Whether you are the same person or two different people, if you have two accounts linked by IP or otherwise voting for each other's battles, it will be treated as self voting and both accounts will be banned.

Last edited by NOBLE; 04-01-2020 at 01:42 AM.
Unread 04-01-2020, 01:36 AM   #27

NOBLE
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 407 audio / 1061 text
Mentioned: 3616 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)

Quote:
Besides the Bnas B.S

From a staff member's perspective, it looks the same as self-voting with a multi account if they vote on each other's battles, so it's not allowed. Even if they don't live in the same house but happen to share the same computer once, from that moment their IP's are linked and they start looking like they might be the same person. Back in the day, a lot of people used to share login information with each other and people would end up being mistakenly banned for "self-voting" when they don't even live on the same continent. That's why we discourage sharing your login info with anyone. Even when it is in fact two different people who just happen to share the same Wi-Fi, it's still wrong for them to vote on each other's battles since they obviously know each other and that would be like buddy voting. It can be a clusterfuck trying to sift out who's really two different people and who's not, and the person being accused often has an incentive to lie and say that's just their buddy when it is in fact the same person. People used that excuse all the time when they got caught back in the day. Staff didn't have time to sift through all the clusterfuck so we just made it a policy to treat it the same. Whether you are the same person or two different people, if you have two accounts linked by IP or otherwise voting for each other's battles, it will be treated as self voting and both accounts will be banned.

Last edited by NOBLE; 04-01-2020 at 01:42 AM.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2020, 01:49 AM
BizzyOne
Scheme Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 14 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
Gotcha, Thanks for the clarification!
Unread 04-01-2020, 01:49 AM   #28

BizzyOne
Scheme Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 14 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Gotcha, Thanks for the clarification!
Unread 04-01-2020, 02:04 AM
Kiwi Peewee
9 1589
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Quote:

Oh right sorry I totally misunderstood your question lol

We wouldn't be able to tell who was who by IP, although we can track through other things like cookies. If there were 2 people with different devices in the same house and one was banned, if they logged onto the unbanned account using their own device we would spot it, if they logged on using the unbanned person's device and account we may not be able to tell. If this situation did arise though we would talk it through with the unbanned person and make sure that the banned person didn't have their login details, and if it looked like their account was being accessed by the other person anyway then we'd have to ban both of them for that time period.
Unread 04-01-2020, 02:04 AM   #29

Kiwi Peewee
9 1589
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 843 text

Quote:

Oh right sorry I totally misunderstood your question lol

We wouldn't be able to tell who was who by IP, although we can track through other things like cookies. If there were 2 people with different devices in the same house and one was banned, if they logged onto the unbanned account using their own device we would spot it, if they logged on using the unbanned person's device and account we may not be able to tell. If this situation did arise though we would talk it through with the unbanned person and make sure that the banned person didn't have their login details, and if it looked like their account was being accessed by the other person anyway then we'd have to ban both of them for that time period.
Unread 04-01-2020, 02:07 AM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
So when are Stotty Pimpin & DABLOCK getting banned for self-voting?
Unread 04-01-2020, 02:07 AM   #30

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
So when are Stotty Pimpin & DABLOCK getting banned for self-voting?

Tags
eth > rain matrix

Display