Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 07-11-2013, 11:27 PM
NOBLE
Mentioned: 3617 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
What's 'racist' is making generalizations or blanket statements about a whole race of people...like presuming they all or "generally" have a particular view or do something in a particular way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
Acknowledgement? Lmao for what? You mean like acknowledgement for not giving up your seat on a bus? Black people get so much acknowledgement for their accomplishments too. Just look at the music industry. Kanye West is greeted as a genius. A man who is a PROVEN racist, gets glorified by both white and black media outlets.

EDIT: I mean not getting acknowledgement for what, not that no black person has ever done anything. What I mean is that black, white and any other race gets full acknowledgement for their actions in general, and in some situations, like Kanye's, they can get more than they deserve.

It's racist because the black people who are outraged have never been outraged when it concerned a white teen. They are only interested when "one of their own" dies, which is almost to the description, racism.

@NOBLE, put the word "the" in the first sentence. When THE black people. There are plenty of black people, and all races, interested in all forms of current affairs and were as outraged when say Fritzl was revealed. But these people posting this shit on twitter have never had any concern when it related to a white teen, so why is it all of a sudden such a travesty now? How is this even a race thing in any way?
Read what I wrote again, and if you don't realize that you're making blanket statements, and how ignorant as fuck that sounds, then you're stupid as hell. DO YOU KNOW EVERY BLACK PERSON PERSONALLY? Even the people on twitter that you mention who are outraged, DO YOU KNOW EVERYTHING THEY'VE EVER BEEN OUTRAGED ABOUT? Have you been with them their whole lives? Maybe that's all you've seen personally, but how wise is it to assume that the world is limited to what you've personally experienced? Until you've met every white person, every black person, every Indian person, it is ignorant as hell to make statements like "all black people are this" or "all white people or Indian people" are that. Smh!
Unread 07-11-2013, 11:27 PM   #11

NOBLE
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 407 audio / 1061 text

Quote:
What's 'racist' is making generalizations or blanket statements about a whole race of people...like presuming they all or "generally" have a particular view or do something in a particular way.
Quote:
Acknowledgement? Lmao for what? You mean like acknowledgement for not giving up your seat on a bus? Black people get so much acknowledgement for their accomplishments too. Just look at the music industry. Kanye West is greeted as a genius. A man who is a PROVEN racist, gets glorified by both white and black media outlets.

EDIT: I mean not getting acknowledgement for what, not that no black person has ever done anything. What I mean is that black, white and any other race gets full acknowledgement for their actions in general, and in some situations, like Kanye's, they can get more than they deserve.

It's racist because the black people who are outraged have never been outraged when it concerned a white teen. They are only interested when "one of their own" dies, which is almost to the description, racism.

@NOBLE, put the word "the" in the first sentence. When THE black people. There are plenty of black people, and all races, interested in all forms of current affairs and were as outraged when say Fritzl was revealed. But these people posting this shit on twitter have never had any concern when it related to a white teen, so why is it all of a sudden such a travesty now? How is this even a race thing in any way?
Read what I wrote again, and if you don't realize that you're making blanket statements, and how ignorant as fuck that sounds, then you're stupid as hell. DO YOU KNOW EVERY BLACK PERSON PERSONALLY? Even the people on twitter that you mention who are outraged, DO YOU KNOW EVERYTHING THEY'VE EVER BEEN OUTRAGED ABOUT? Have you been with them their whole lives? Maybe that's all you've seen personally, but how wise is it to assume that the world is limited to what you've personally experienced? Until you've met every white person, every black person, every Indian person, it is ignorant as hell to make statements like "all black people are this" or "all white people or Indian people" are that. Smh!
Unread 07-11-2013, 11:28 PM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
I could go through their twitters and see that they've never been outraged about a white person being killed before. Would that do the trick?
Unread 07-11-2013, 11:28 PM   #12

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
I could go through their twitters and see that they've never been outraged about a white person being killed before. Would that do the trick?

Unread 07-11-2013, 11:34 PM
NOBLE
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
How many people are you talking about? You shouldn't characterize "black people" based on what you've seen from a few people on twitter. And even if every black person was on twitter, I doubt you'd be able to go through ALL of their accounts to catalogue everything they've ever been outraged about.
Unread 07-11-2013, 11:34 PM   #13

NOBLE
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
How many people are you talking about? You shouldn't characterize "black people" based on what you've seen from a few people on twitter. And even if every black person was on twitter, I doubt you'd be able to go through ALL of their accounts to catalogue everything they've ever been outraged about.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2013, 11:35 PM
Fidel Z

Lol KANYE is a idiot tho
Unread 07-11-2013, 11:35 PM   #14

Fidel Z

Lol KANYE is a idiot tho

Unread 07-11-2013, 11:57 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
unless you watched the court sessions in their ENTIRETY then you have NO RIGHT to pass any judgement WHATSOEVER on who is innocent and who is guilty
unless you listened to every.word on every.day of this case .. you are uninformed

so many fucking idiots in this world had zimmerman pegged for being guilty since day 1 knowing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ... i cant beleive how many people speak on what they dont fully understand. its ludicrous to condemn this man to a life of suffering just cus everyone assumed he had racist motives or whatever. and its equally as stupid to assume zimmerman is innocent

if you didnt watch the case and see every single piece of evidence then dont talk about it cus you know nothing

not saying this at anyone im just seein people talk about shit about this case alot while knowing nothing at all

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

i didnt read the whole thread i just had to get that shit off my chest lol
Yeah I have NO idea about the case other than debating on Zimmerman's side for my own fun . But yeah it annoys the fuck out of me too. Half of these people probably would record the trial, and then fast forward to the end to find out if they should be mad or not.

Quote:
Where have I condemned all black people for eternity here? I'm saying that THESE black people whom are outraged at an example of a (maybe?) murdered teen are only outraged because that teen happened to be black.

One said I believe "If Zimmerman goes free, there aint no justice for a black teen". So in this ONE instance of someone being killed, races not even being a factor, ALL black teens are now condemned to a life of injustice and potential murder? These guys are just spouting out stupid information and are really trying to start an uprising, JUST because someone of their race got killed by someone of a different race.

I bet you any money than I can't find one case of the top 10 #JusticeForTrayvon twitter pages where they are outraged at the death of a white teen. Up for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidel Z View Post
Lol KANYE is a idiot tho
Yet he's acknowledged for his 'genius'.

I just hate the strong attempts at racial segregation people do. Millions of people of all races get acknowledged for stuff they do, even more don't. It's not a race thing, it's not a media thing, it's just...a thing. This whole Trayvon shit is just another case of a teen being killed. Lets say Zimmerman is guilty for the purpose of this conversation. A teen getting murdered is horrible of course. But why are these people only finding it horrible when it's a black teen killed? Why was it not a big deal to them when Timmy Smith, the white kid from Nebraska got killed too? Where is their twitter homages to Timmy? I just hate how people stick to their own race, and then claim OTHERS are being racist, not noticing their sharp hypocrisy.
Unread 07-11-2013, 11:57 PM   #15

Hubert Cumberdale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
unless you watched the court sessions in their ENTIRETY then you have NO RIGHT to pass any judgement WHATSOEVER on who is innocent and who is guilty
unless you listened to every.word on every.day of this case .. you are uninformed

so many fucking idiots in this world had zimmerman pegged for being guilty since day 1 knowing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ... i cant beleive how many people speak on what they dont fully understand. its ludicrous to condemn this man to a life of suffering just cus everyone assumed he had racist motives or whatever. and its equally as stupid to assume zimmerman is innocent

if you didnt watch the case and see every single piece of evidence then dont talk about it cus you know nothing

not saying this at anyone im just seein people talk about shit about this case alot while knowing nothing at all

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

i didnt read the whole thread i just had to get that shit off my chest lol
Yeah I have NO idea about the case other than debating on Zimmerman's side for my own fun . But yeah it annoys the fuck out of me too. Half of these people probably would record the trial, and then fast forward to the end to find out if they should be mad or not.

Quote:
Where have I condemned all black people for eternity here? I'm saying that THESE black people whom are outraged at an example of a (maybe?) murdered teen are only outraged because that teen happened to be black.

One said I believe "If Zimmerman goes free, there aint no justice for a black teen". So in this ONE instance of someone being killed, races not even being a factor, ALL black teens are now condemned to a life of injustice and potential murder? These guys are just spouting out stupid information and are really trying to start an uprising, JUST because someone of their race got killed by someone of a different race.

I bet you any money than I can't find one case of the top 10 #JusticeForTrayvon twitter pages where they are outraged at the death of a white teen. Up for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidel Z View Post
Lol KANYE is a idiot tho
Yet he's acknowledged for his 'genius'.

I just hate the strong attempts at racial segregation people do. Millions of people of all races get acknowledged for stuff they do, even more don't. It's not a race thing, it's not a media thing, it's just...a thing. This whole Trayvon shit is just another case of a teen being killed. Lets say Zimmerman is guilty for the purpose of this conversation. A teen getting murdered is horrible of course. But why are these people only finding it horrible when it's a black teen killed? Why was it not a big deal to them when Timmy Smith, the white kid from Nebraska got killed too? Where is their twitter homages to Timmy? I just hate how people stick to their own race, and then claim OTHERS are being racist, not noticing their sharp hypocrisy.

Unread 07-12-2013, 12:18 AM
NOBLE
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:

I bet you any money than I can't find one case of the top 10 #JusticeForTrayvon twitter pages where they are outraged at the death of a white teen. Up for it?.
You didn't come into the thread like "these particular black people that I've seen on twitter are never as outraged when it happens to a white teen." You came in the thread like "why are black people only outraged when it comes to their own?" No one can argue with your personal experience. If what you've personally experienced is that every black person you've ever encountered on twitter are x, then unless I know every black person you've ever encountered on twitter, and that they are truly x, I can't debate with you. But when you state is as "how come black people...x" without limiting the variable, it becomes a blanket statement and will always come off as ignorant or racist to someone.

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

And even if you did research the lives of the top 10 #justice for Trayvon users on twitter, it wouldn't prove the assumption that "black people" as a whole share the same history and have never been outraged about anything beside the slaying of black teens.
Unread 07-12-2013, 12:18 AM   #16

NOBLE
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:

I bet you any money than I can't find one case of the top 10 #JusticeForTrayvon twitter pages where they are outraged at the death of a white teen. Up for it?.
You didn't come into the thread like "these particular black people that I've seen on twitter are never as outraged when it happens to a white teen." You came in the thread like "why are black people only outraged when it comes to their own?" No one can argue with your personal experience. If what you've personally experienced is that every black person you've ever encountered on twitter are x, then unless I know every black person you've ever encountered on twitter, and that they are truly x, I can't debate with you. But when you state is as "how come black people...x" without limiting the variable, it becomes a blanket statement and will always come off as ignorant or racist to someone.

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

And even if you did research the lives of the top 10 #justice for Trayvon users on twitter, it wouldn't prove the assumption that "black people" as a whole share the same history and have never been outraged about anything beside the slaying of black teens.
Unread 07-12-2013, 12:27 AM
Hubert Cumberdale

Quote:

Come on, you're getting pretty stuck onto the idea now. Perhaps the OP was worded a certain way, but I've said time and time again since then that it's nothing to do with "all black people" and is in reference to these specific people fighting for Trayvon but you wouldn't find an instance of them fighting for a white teen who was killed.

Entire thread topic =

Isn't it racist that there is black people fighting for Trayvon JUST because he is black.

That is what I'm asking you to reply to.
Unread 07-12-2013, 12:27 AM   #17

Hubert Cumberdale

Quote:

Come on, you're getting pretty stuck onto the idea now. Perhaps the OP was worded a certain way, but I've said time and time again since then that it's nothing to do with "all black people" and is in reference to these specific people fighting for Trayvon but you wouldn't find an instance of them fighting for a white teen who was killed.

Entire thread topic =

Isn't it racist that there is black people fighting for Trayvon JUST because he is black.

That is what I'm asking you to reply to.

Unread 07-12-2013, 12:30 AM
Snoopy316
Mentioned: 681 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
325 Won / 44 Lost

^^^ short answer is NO. it's not racist
Unread 07-12-2013, 12:30 AM   #18

Snoopy316
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
325 Won / 44 Lost

Voted: 47 audio / 718 text
Mentioned: 681 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)

^^^ short answer is NO. it's not racist
Unread 07-12-2013, 12:35 AM
Fidel Z

To me it sounds more like 'selfish' than 'racist'
Unread 07-12-2013, 12:35 AM   #19

Fidel Z

To me it sounds more like 'selfish' than 'racist'

Unread 07-12-2013, 12:38 AM
NOBLE
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Yes, its racist if there are black people who are outraged about Travon's murder JUST because he is black and and they are never outraged when they see that a white teen has been murdered JUST because he is white. I also think its ignorant to assume that when you see black people that are outraged about Trayvon, NONE of them have ever been outraged when similar things happen to white teens unless you've followed them their whole lives on and off twitter.
Unread 07-12-2013, 12:38 AM   #20

NOBLE
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Yes, its racist if there are black people who are outraged about Travon's murder JUST because he is black and and they are never outraged when they see that a white teen has been murdered JUST because he is white. I also think its ignorant to assume that when you see black people that are outraged about Trayvon, NONE of them have ever been outraged when similar things happen to white teens unless you've followed them their whole lives on and off twitter.

Tags
039, 3rd, freeboosie, freejodiarias, guilty of murder, justice, justicefortrayvon