Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 11-18-2013, 11:20 AM
SAND
Mentioned: 419 Post(s)
Tagged: 18 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
88 Won / 58 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost
Wink God's Gift '13 Predictions

The LBT Championship Battle
@Phroxen (1-0) Vs @ILLoKWENT (2-0)

This will be tight. Phro is known for his crazy flow & multies. ILL is known for his jab, jab, haymaker style, which has proved to be vicious. I got ILL pulling off the win, both will come extra dope no doubt.

The Number One Contendership Battle
@Obey (2-0) Vs @Enfinite (2-0)

Obey is probably the most underrated in AC's at the moment, but shouldn't be slept on, his punches almost always connect, and his jabs are crazy too. Enf's been on a roll lately, racking up wins, his humorous style usually wins the crowd over. I have Enf pulling off the win.

@AfterThought (0-0) Vs @Lil Fidel Z (2-0)

AfterThought hasn't really been battling as much, (on here), so it's kind of hard to say what he'll bring. Hopefully, he'll find it within himself to drop some heavy bars. Fidel has been slowly, but steadily rising on the site. He has a more versatile style, showing improvement in every battle. I have Fidel taking the win.

@Lockhart (1-1) Vs WarSand (0-0)

Good luck, fam.

@Victor Mancini (1-1) Vs @~FingerPrinCe~ (1-0)

Hmm. Now, I don't think of Victor as a text guy, he has his moments in his punches, but I'd prefer him on the audio side. MaCc can come hard if given a hard enough challenge. I peeped his battle with Tana & and it was actually closer than I thought. This one a toss up, honestly, anyone can win.

@Dissizit (1-1) Vs @ELOH_STACKz (1-0)

We all know Diss is known for his wordplay, & some of us are wondering if he still has anything left. But if he comes as he used to, it'll be something to see. I haven't peeped much from ELOH, but the one battle I voted on of his, he was decent. I think he should get as much practice as he can before December. I have Diss pulling off the win here.

@Black Book (0-1) Vs @AmbitiousFlow (1-1)

This'll be one worth reading. I haven't seen Black Book battle in a while & I'm wondering if this battle will shake the rust off, or make him rust. I hope he comes with the punches he used to. Amb has been here a while, shown much improvement, I presume, with the help of his crew. His punches are always good to see when in top form. I have Amb pulling off the win.

@Agonize (1-1) Vs @Punk The God (0-1)

Ag has a style worth remembering. He'll come with punches then switch it up to just jokes. He can be very unpredictable in his verses. I'm anticipated to see what he'll come with for this one. Punk isn't someone you'd recognize as "big in text", however, there's no sleeping on him, he has come with some fire before, and I'm hoping he'll do it again this battle. I have Ag pulling off the win.

@Apollyon (0-2) Vs @Lookhere (0-1)

Ap is a talented writer, he has an aggressive style & it's shown in his punches. I haven't seen much from Look, but I can bet that he won't show mercy against Ap. I have Ap pulling off the win.

^^ Those were my predictions. But, good luck to everyone!
Unread 11-18-2013, 11:20 AM   #1

SAND
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
88 Won / 58 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 446 text

Wink God's Gift '13 Predictions

This will be tight. Phro is known for his crazy flow & multies. ILL is known for his jab, jab, haymaker style, which has proved to be vicious. I got ILL pulling off the win, both will come extra dope no doubt.

Obey is probably the most underrated in AC's at the moment, but shouldn't be slept on, his punches almost always connect, and his jabs are crazy too. Enf's been on a roll lately, racking up wins, his humorous style usually wins the crowd over. I have Enf pulling off the win.

AfterThought hasn't really been battling as much, (on here), so it's kind of hard to say what he'll bring. Hopefully, he'll find it within himself to drop some heavy bars. Fidel has been slowly, but steadily rising on the site. He has a more versatile style, showing improvement in every battle. I have Fidel taking the win.

Good luck, fam.

Hmm. Now, I don't think of Victor as a text guy, he has his moments in his punches, but I'd prefer him on the audio side. MaCc can come hard if given a hard enough challenge. I peeped his battle with Tana & and it was actually closer than I thought. This one a toss up, honestly, anyone can win.

We all know Diss is known for his wordplay, & some of us are wondering if he still has anything left. But if he comes as he used to, it'll be something to see. I haven't peeped much from ELOH, but the one battle I voted on of his, he was decent. I think he should get as much practice as he can before December. I have Diss pulling off the win here.

@Black Book (0-1) Vs @AmbitiousFlow (1-1)

This'll be one worth reading. I haven't seen Black Book battle in a while & I'm wondering if this battle will shake the rust off, or make him rust. I hope he comes with the punches he used to. Amb has been here a while, shown much improvement, I presume, with the help of his crew. His punches are always good to see when in top form. I have Amb pulling off the win.

Ag has a style worth remembering. He'll come with punches then switch it up to just jokes. He can be very unpredictable in his verses. I'm anticipated to see what he'll come with for this one. Punk isn't someone you'd recognize as "big in text", however, there's no sleeping on him, he has come with some fire before, and I'm hoping he'll do it again this battle. I have Ag pulling off the win.

@Apollyon (0-2) Vs @Lookhere (0-1)

Ap is a talented writer, he has an aggressive style & it's shown in his punches. I haven't seen much from Look, but I can bet that he won't show mercy against Ap. I have Ap pulling off the win.

^^ Those were my predictions. But, good luck to everyone!
Unread 11-18-2013, 12:12 PM
Fidel Z
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

You already know dawg! Dope predictions my dude; Shoutout to AT gon be a dope battle

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

After my battle with AT, This should be the second best one lol but yo, this will be a close and dope battle, I got Illo winning tho.

I've only seen one enfinite battle, and i gotta say he's mad dope, But I think obey will win this one

GoodLuck Bro

I dont know about this one, I havent seen a Warsand battle, but Lockhart has been on a killing streak, this can go either way.

I've seen a lot of FingerPrince battles he's dope, this will be a close battle, but i got Victor edging it

I got Diss winning this, but this can go either way. people are sleeping on Eloh,

@Black Book (0-1) Vs @AmBitiousFlow (1-1)

Family Got this CD!

I dont really peep agonize battles, but from what I've seen he's a dope battler, Same goes for Punk I aint seen much of his battles but from what i did see I got Punk edging this one.

@Apollyon (0-2) Vs @LookHere (0-1)

I dont know who Lookhere is, but Phe is dope and easily in my opinion one of the best on here, I got my money on him lol.

There you have it ladies and gentlemen, The Fidel Z predictions lol, Goodluck everyone, I rushed it, cuz your boy is busy, but yeah I wrote enough.
Unread 11-18-2013, 12:12 PM   #2

Fidel Z

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

You already know dawg! Dope predictions my dude; Shoutout to AT gon be a dope battle

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

After my battle with AT, This should be the second best one lol but yo, this will be a close and dope battle, I got Illo winning tho.

I've only seen one enfinite battle, and i gotta say he's mad dope, But I think obey will win this one

GoodLuck Bro

I dont know about this one, I havent seen a Warsand battle, but Lockhart has been on a killing streak, this can go either way.

I've seen a lot of FingerPrince battles he's dope, this will be a close battle, but i got Victor edging it

I got Diss winning this, but this can go either way. people are sleeping on Eloh,

@Black Book (0-1) Vs @AmBitiousFlow (1-1)

Family Got this CD!

I dont really peep agonize battles, but from what I've seen he's a dope battler, Same goes for Punk I aint seen much of his battles but from what i did see I got Punk edging this one.

@Apollyon (0-2) Vs @LookHere (0-1)

I dont know who Lookhere is, but Phe is dope and easily in my opinion one of the best on here, I got my money on him lol.

There you have it ladies and gentlemen, The Fidel Z predictions lol, Goodluck everyone, I rushed it, cuz your boy is busy, but yeah I wrote enough.

Unread 11-18-2013, 12:36 PM
SAND
Ranked Text Record
88 Won / 58 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Yon't need to see a battle of mine to know I'm gonna tear @Lockhart's head off!! Grrrr.
Unread 11-18-2013, 12:36 PM   #3

SAND
Ranked Text Record
88 Won / 58 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Yon't need to see a battle of mine to know I'm gonna tear @Lockhart's head off!! Grrrr.
Unread 11-18-2013, 12:49 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

You started off strong, but went downhill BIG time.

AfterThought is MUCH better than Lil Fidel Z.
Victor Mancini is MUCH better than FingerPrince.
Dissizit is MUCH better than ELOH STACKz

Ironically, the first 3 are faggots and I actually like Fidel, MaCc and Stackz, but just right now, you can't "predict" that they will win. Vic, AT and Diss are title challengers and the other 3 are on a good run up and elevating. I'm def rooting for the latter, but bar for bar, consistency and best verses all go in the favour of the first 3 by a very large margin.
Unread 11-18-2013, 12:49 PM   #4

Hubert Cumberdale

You started off strong, but went downhill BIG time.

AfterThought is MUCH better than Lil Fidel Z.
Victor Mancini is MUCH better than FingerPrince.
Dissizit is MUCH better than ELOH STACKz

Ironically, the first 3 are faggots and I actually like Fidel, MaCc and Stackz, but just right now, you can't "predict" that they will win. Vic, AT and Diss are title challengers and the other 3 are on a good run up and elevating. I'm def rooting for the latter, but bar for bar, consistency and best verses all go in the favour of the first 3 by a very large margin.

Unread 11-18-2013, 12:55 PM
Fidel Z

I agree lol, but im gonna win
Unread 11-18-2013, 12:55 PM   #5

Fidel Z

Unread 11-18-2013, 04:50 PM
Obey
Mentioned: 1082 Post(s)
Tagged: 35 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Me and Enf about to put on a show. Good luck to all battling, this is a dope ass card. S/O to @RULE for keeping this consistency up!
Unread 11-18-2013, 04:50 PM   #6

Obey
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 9 audio / 317 text
Mentioned: 1082 Post(s)
Tagged: 35 Thread(s)

Me and Enf about to put on a show. Good luck to all battling, this is a dope ass card. S/O to @RULE for keeping this consistency up!
Unread 11-18-2013, 07:54 PM
-Apollyon-
Basic Member
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 1 Lost

Phroxen Vs ILLoKWENT (ILL)
Obey Vs Enfinite(Enf)
AfterThought Vs Lil Fidel Z(Fidel)
Lockhart Vs WarSand(War)
Victor Mancini Vs ~FingerPrinCe~(MaCc)
Dissizit Vs ELOH_STACKz(Eloh)
Black Book Vs AmBitiousFlow(Book)
Agonize Vs Punk The God(Punk)
Apollyon Vs LookHere(Look)
Unread 11-18-2013, 07:54 PM   #7

-Apollyon-
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 1 Lost

Phroxen Vs ILLoKWENT (ILL)
Obey Vs Enfinite(Enf)
AfterThought Vs Lil Fidel Z(Fidel)
Lockhart Vs WarSand(War)
Victor Mancini Vs ~FingerPrinCe~(MaCc)
Dissizit Vs ELOH_STACKz(Eloh)
Black Book Vs AmBitiousFlow(Book)
Agonize Vs Punk The God(Punk)
Apollyon Vs LookHere(Look)
Unread 11-18-2013, 10:22 PM
SAND
Ranked Text Record
88 Won / 58 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Lol @ predicting your own loss, what's up witchu @Phenomonon
Unread 11-18-2013, 10:22 PM   #8

SAND
Ranked Text Record
88 Won / 58 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Lol @ predicting your own loss, what's up witchu @Phenomonon
Unread 11-18-2013, 11:20 PM
-Apollyon-
Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 1 Lost

I never been better.. Just treating this site for what it is, a joke.. I probably won't even show though.. Don't really care to battle on here no more.. Might just find a new site to battle on and just get on LB for the forums and maybe elevate some people for no reason.. I'm also still a whore ..

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

@WarSand My predictions are backwards just so you know except for mine.. Lol
Unread 11-18-2013, 11:20 PM   #9

-Apollyon-
Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 1 Lost

I never been better.. Just treating this site for what it is, a joke.. I probably won't even show though.. Don't really care to battle on here no more.. Might just find a new site to battle on and just get on LB for the forums and maybe elevate some people for no reason.. I'm also still a whore ..

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

@WarSand My predictions are backwards just so you know except for mine.. Lol
Unread 11-19-2013, 12:01 AM
Row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Fidel Z View Post
Bet
Unread 11-19-2013, 12:01 AM   #10

Row