Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 07-04-2016, 06:19 PM
MaCc Da G0D
Mentioned: 159 Post(s)
Tagged: 17 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.53/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1194 Won / 394 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Default ~ C.P.R. for LB BEEF~ Blog #1

I Will SINGLE HANDEDLY REVIVE LETSBEEF IF I HAVE TO

First things First. I've Been a LB Member Since 2008 and Despite The Redundant Hate I Receive About My Activity, My Delivery, Choice of Competitors & Lyrics or Lack There Of I Have Grown A lot Musically bkus of the competitive PUSH brought on by the Battles On This Site.

The Level Of Activity and Involvement of LB members is Dwindling. Not bkus of a Lack of Members but Rather the lack of DRIVE of members. Everyone wants to battle but no one 'Has Time' to vote or has time to Read anything longer than 8bars when In REALITY actual live battles are like 32's and 64's. Its about LAZINESS more than 'Mods not doing their Job'. Yes we all have lives but it takes no more than 10minutes to Log on, Read or Listen to the Open Battles and ACCURATELY decide who was more Entertaining with their Delivery of Lines.

People Place WAYYY to much emphasis on how many Symbols and Caps And Things people use Within their verse when that's mediocre compared to How Well They Relay Whatever The Intended Message is. VOTING should be based SOLELY on whether the Reader/Judge was Entertained or Not and Who Entertained The Most. SIMPLE.

But On Another Note, BATTLE ACTIVITY.

A lot Of The 'BIG NAMES' don't Even Log On To Battle until Its Qualifying Month or There is A Major Event or a Chance for a Title Or Visible Achievement Award. Simple exhibition Wins Don't Impress Most Anymore Bkus People Have Placed Rank On Such a Low Totem Pole. People feel as Though you're NOBODY unless your name is Adorned with a Fancy Color Or Underlined with a Enamoring Title. (UNTRUE!!)
To Me? The Ability to Drop High Quality and High Quantity is An Achievement in Itself!! Being able to come Up with Different Ways to Slaughter your Opponent Over and Over is a Task that's Not Easily Done HENCE why most people don't Drop Opens Bkus they Just Don't Embody The Amount Of Bars It Takes To Repeatedly Drop.

I've Won and I've Lost but at the End of the Day I LOVE THIS WEBSITE mainly bkus I Love HIP HOP BATTLES and I will Always hold LB IN HIGH ESTEEM bkus this is my Stomping Grounds. I thrive Here. Even with all the hate and negativity that is flowing thru the Veins of This Establishment its Home to those who take it Seriously and if you don't then You Don't Deserve to be Here! Simple as That.

I said that to say this, I will ALWAYS DROP OPENS! Every month, IDC who says I drop too many, or that they're Whack or Blah blah etc etc. My Dropping Gives EVERYONE a chance to Beat Me and Feel the accomplishments Of a Win Over Someone who Knows A Decent Amount About Battling, Or Lose and Learn From The Mistakes made in their Verse and Come BaCc and Try Again. Either Way, it Keeps this Site Going and If No One Else Is Proud Of Me For That im Proud Of Myself Bkus As the Title Of My Blog States, I Will SOMEHOW, SOMEWAY BECOME/CONTINUE TO BE, A CONTRIBUTING FACTOR TO THE REVIVAL OF WWW.LETSBEEF.COM

-(Prolog)-

There Are a Few People I Want To Acknowledge and I Also Want to Make a Few Personal Statements As I End My Rant. (In No Order Of Importance)

@Celsius- You Have Also Came A Longgg Way With Your Bars Since Your Earlier Days Here. I was Looking Thru Your Old Battles and I've Beaten You a Few Times On My Main And Other Accnts And You've Beaten Me Also. Your Punches Are TEN TIMES stronger than they Ever Were, you Detail has Became Extremely more Prevalent and if u Continue to Log On and Battle You will Def. Become a Name that No One will Be Able to Forget. #Salute
---------------------------------
@CakedOut- I Believe I Was Here When You First Logged on in 2012. Your first battle verse was Full Of Symbols and Single Syllable Punches and Was Laughable By the measures Of You NOW but I KNEW you were going to be a Beast, I've Always Enjoyed Reading your verses. Clever, witty and Funny with Sting! And in your Hayday, You Dropped a Few Opens That I Overlooked Bkus I Wasn't Trying To Match That Dope. Lol. #Salute
----------------------------------
@ILL4- (Laughs) I Remember You As Bnas, you Will Always Be Bnas To The Older Heads From LB. I Can Honestly Say that I DONT HATE YOU but your Voice is Fuccing Annoying as SHIT (Lmaoo) and Your Lyrics, Bars and Battles Are NEVER Amazingly RAWWW but what you embody that Some People Don't is The Ability To Convince These Rookies To Continuously Battle You. Idk what you Say to Them in Their Inbox Or Why They Continue to Allow You To Snipe Them but You've Killed SOOOO MANY!! You're Like a Magician or a Hypnotist (hahaa!!). You Manage To Catch Almost ALL of the Opens Dropped By Newcomers. The Only Other Person I've Seen with that Sniping Skill was Snoopy and if he wasn't So Old I Would Almost Think That You Were a Multi Accnt. But no Slay, you're good At What You do (Whatever That Is) but will Prolly Never Get a Title Bkus I Can't See You writing a Tourney Verse Since You Barely Battle Anyone with Substance. Then again I don't think You Even Care About One Anyway. #Salute
@theDopeMan- My Bro My Bro. You Prolly Won't See this Bkus You Don't Log On Anymore. But College is a Great Look For you Cuzz. Congrats and GoodLucc with That. But you've been Roccin w/ me Since 'ASSASSINS' to 'POLO' to 'BROTHERHOOD'. U were always a loyal combatant and Never Did Me Dirty and For That I Appreciate You Cuzz. #Salute
-----------------------------------
There Are More But I Typed All This On My Phone and My Fingers Are About To Break but I Hope Y'all At Least Read Most Of This or Scanned the Important Parts.✌

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
respect Macc's hustle...it's better than most of ours.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavEtH View Post
I want you to be fully aware that when I leave this crew tomorrow, it's Only because you "shamed me out of it" but I'm Still Cool Cuz I'm Eth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean View Post
lol i like the idea

@Subreal hold this L for being an overall lame

Last edited by MaCc Da G0D; 07-04-2016 at 07:39 PM.
Unread 07-04-2016, 06:19 PM   #1

MaCc Da G0D
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.53/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1194 Won / 394 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 63 audio / 4615 text

Default ~ C.P.R. for LB BEEF~ Blog #1

I Will SINGLE HANDEDLY REVIVE LETSBEEF IF I HAVE TO

First things First. I've Been a LB Member Since 2008 and Despite The Redundant Hate I Receive About My Activity, My Delivery, Choice of Competitors & Lyrics or Lack There Of I Have Grown A lot Musically bkus of the competitive PUSH brought on by the Battles On This Site.

The Level Of Activity and Involvement of LB members is Dwindling. Not bkus of a Lack of Members but Rather the lack of DRIVE of members. Everyone wants to battle but no one 'Has Time' to vote or has time to Read anything longer than 8bars when In REALITY actual live battles are like 32's and 64's. Its about LAZINESS more than 'Mods not doing their Job'. Yes we all have lives but it takes no more than 10minutes to Log on, Read or Listen to the Open Battles and ACCURATELY decide who was more Entertaining with their Delivery of Lines.

People Place WAYYY to much emphasis on how many Symbols and Caps And Things people use Within their verse when that's mediocre compared to How Well They Relay Whatever The Intended Message is. VOTING should be based SOLELY on whether the Reader/Judge was Entertained or Not and Who Entertained The Most. SIMPLE.

But On Another Note, BATTLE ACTIVITY.

A lot Of The 'BIG NAMES' don't Even Log On To Battle until Its Qualifying Month or There is A Major Event or a Chance for a Title Or Visible Achievement Award. Simple exhibition Wins Don't Impress Most Anymore Bkus People Have Placed Rank On Such a Low Totem Pole. People feel as Though you're NOBODY unless your name is Adorned with a Fancy Color Or Underlined with a Enamoring Title. (UNTRUE!!)
To Me? The Ability to Drop High Quality and High Quantity is An Achievement in Itself!! Being able to come Up with Different Ways to Slaughter your Opponent Over and Over is a Task that's Not Easily Done HENCE why most people don't Drop Opens Bkus they Just Don't Embody The Amount Of Bars It Takes To Repeatedly Drop.

I've Won and I've Lost but at the End of the Day I LOVE THIS WEBSITE mainly bkus I Love HIP HOP BATTLES and I will Always hold LB IN HIGH ESTEEM bkus this is my Stomping Grounds. I thrive Here. Even with all the hate and negativity that is flowing thru the Veins of This Establishment its Home to those who take it Seriously and if you don't then You Don't Deserve to be Here! Simple as That.

I said that to say this, I will ALWAYS DROP OPENS! Every month, IDC who says I drop too many, or that they're Whack or Blah blah etc etc. My Dropping Gives EVERYONE a chance to Beat Me and Feel the accomplishments Of a Win Over Someone who Knows A Decent Amount About Battling, Or Lose and Learn From The Mistakes made in their Verse and Come BaCc and Try Again. Either Way, it Keeps this Site Going and If No One Else Is Proud Of Me For That im Proud Of Myself Bkus As the Title Of My Blog States, I Will SOMEHOW, SOMEWAY BECOME/CONTINUE TO BE, A CONTRIBUTING FACTOR TO THE REVIVAL OF WWW.LETSBEEF.COM

-(Prolog)-

There Are a Few People I Want To Acknowledge and I Also Want to Make a Few Personal Statements As I End My Rant. (In No Order Of Importance)

@Celsius- You Have Also Came A Longgg Way With Your Bars Since Your Earlier Days Here. I was Looking Thru Your Old Battles and I've Beaten You a Few Times On My Main And Other Accnts And You've Beaten Me Also. Your Punches Are TEN TIMES stronger than they Ever Were, you Detail has Became Extremely more Prevalent and if u Continue to Log On and Battle You will Def. Become a Name that No One will Be Able to Forget. #Salute
---------------------------------
@CakedOut- I Believe I Was Here When You First Logged on in 2012. Your first battle verse was Full Of Symbols and Single Syllable Punches and Was Laughable By the measures Of You NOW but I KNEW you were going to be a Beast, I've Always Enjoyed Reading your verses. Clever, witty and Funny with Sting! And in your Hayday, You Dropped a Few Opens That I Overlooked Bkus I Wasn't Trying To Match That Dope. Lol. #Salute
@ILL4- (Laughs) I Remember You As Bnas, you Will Always Be Bnas To The Older Heads From LB. I Can Honestly Say that I DONT HATE YOU but your Voice is Fuccing Annoying as SHIT (Lmaoo) and Your Lyrics, Bars and Battles Are NEVER Amazingly RAWWW but what you embody that Some People Don't is The Ability To Convince These Rookies To Continuously Battle You. Idk what you Say to Them in Their Inbox Or Why They Continue to Allow You To Snipe Them but You've Killed SOOOO MANY!! You're Like a Magician or a Hypnotist (hahaa!!). You Manage To Catch Almost ALL of the Opens Dropped By Newcomers. The Only Other Person I've Seen with that Sniping Skill was Snoopy and if he wasn't So Old I Would Almost Think That You Were a Multi Accnt. But no Slay, you're good At What You do (Whatever That Is) but will Prolly Never Get a Title Bkus I Can't See You writing a Tourney Verse Since You Barely Battle Anyone with Substance. Then again I don't think You Even Care About One Anyway. #Salute
@theDopeMan- My Bro My Bro. You Prolly Won't See this Bkus You Don't Log On Anymore. But College is a Great Look For you Cuzz. Congrats and GoodLucc with That. But you've been Roccin w/ me Since 'ASSASSINS' to 'POLO' to 'BROTHERHOOD'. U were always a loyal combatant and Never Did Me Dirty and For That I Appreciate You Cuzz. #Salute
-----------------------------------
There Are More But I Typed All This On My Phone and My Fingers Are About To Break but I Hope Y'all At Least Read Most Of This or Scanned the Important Parts.✌

Quote:
Quote:
I want you to be fully aware that when I leave this crew tomorrow, it's Only because you "shamed me out of it" but I'm Still Cool Cuz I'm Eth
Quote:
lol i like the idea

Last edited by MaCc Da G0D; 07-04-2016 at 07:39 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2016, 06:36 PM
IamTheDanger
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

I stopped reading when you spelt "because" bkus
Unread 07-04-2016, 06:36 PM   #2

IamTheDanger
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 2 text
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Unread 07-04-2016, 07:36 PM
MaCc Da G0D
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
1194 Won / 394 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamTheDanger View Post
....Nobody Gives A FuCc.

Who Are You Anyway?

*Crickets*

SMD....✌

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
lol i like the idea

Unread 07-04-2016, 07:36 PM   #3

MaCc Da G0D
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
1194 Won / 394 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamTheDanger View Post
....Nobody Gives A FuCc.

Who Are You Anyway?

*Crickets*

SMD....✌
Unread 07-04-2016, 09:07 PM
Supsie
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

@HollyWood MaCc

Last edited by Supsie; 07-04-2016 at 09:10 PM.
Unread 07-04-2016, 09:07 PM   #4

Supsie

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

@HollyWood MaCc

Last edited by Supsie; 07-04-2016 at 09:10 PM.

Unread 07-04-2016, 09:10 PM
Efficacy
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.27/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

I stopped reading when he spelled back as bacc
Unread 07-04-2016, 09:10 PM   #5

Efficacy
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.27/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)

I stopped reading when he spelled back as bacc
Unread 07-05-2016, 12:55 AM
MaCc Da G0D
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
1194 Won / 394 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Both of y'all Stupid. Y'all Are two Of The reasons why LB sinking. Sad Part Is, both Of Y'all SuCc Anyway, so I'm Not Offended. Lol. #PleaseContinue

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
lol i like the idea

Unread 07-05-2016, 12:55 AM   #6

MaCc Da G0D
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
1194 Won / 394 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Both of y'all Stupid. Y'all Are two Of The reasons why LB sinking. Sad Part Is, both Of Y'all SuCc Anyway, so I'm Not Offended. Lol. #PleaseContinue
Unread 07-05-2016, 01:35 AM
lllllllllllll

I stopped reading after the page fully loaded. I just knew it was gonna be a bunch of bullshit. Can someone make his long story short for those who won't read?
Unread 07-05-2016, 01:35 AM   #7

lllllllllllll

I stopped reading after the page fully loaded. I just knew it was gonna be a bunch of bullshit. Can someone make his long story short for those who won't read?

Unread 07-05-2016, 01:43 AM
Malishus Malishus is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Malishus is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
46 Won / 6 Lost

maccnicca STFU.. all yur shoutouts were to a bunch of cheating muthafuccas.. u the biggest one too.lmao.. but carry on tho. open KING..
Unread 07-05-2016, 01:43 AM   #8

Malishus Malishus is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Malishus is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
46 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 4 audio / 81 text
Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)

maccnicca STFU.. all yur shoutouts were to a bunch of cheating muthafuccas.. u the biggest one too.lmao.. but carry on tho. open KING..
Unread 07-05-2016, 02:00 AM
Celsius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malishus View Post
Don't make me body you for the 3rd time.

---------- Post added 07-05-2016 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-04-2016 at 11:57 PM ----------

Good luck, but I think its time to scrap the site and start fresh. @macc
Unread 07-05-2016, 02:00 AM   #9

Celsius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malishus View Post

---------- Post added 07-05-2016 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-04-2016 at 11:57 PM ----------

Unread 07-05-2016, 02:51 AM
MaCc Da G0D
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
1194 Won / 394 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celsius View Post

You Might be Right Cuzz But Nobody's Cares Enuff To Scrap It and Reboot So I'll Just Take this For What It Is, Keep Promoting it On Facebook and IG and Hope Its Enuff Rappers Reading to Get this Shit Thriving Again. C.P.R. has to be done Correctly. That's facts.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
lol i like the idea

Unread 07-05-2016, 02:51 AM   #10

MaCc Da G0D
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
1194 Won / 394 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celsius View Post

You Might be Right Cuzz But Nobody's Cares Enuff To Scrap It and Reboot So I'll Just Take this For What It Is, Keep Promoting it On Facebook and IG and Hope Its Enuff Rappers Reading to Get this Shit Thriving Again. C.P.R. has to be done Correctly. That's facts.

Tags
bump, pleasecontinue, salute

Display