Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk > Magazine Stand

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 07-22-2013, 11:35 AM
Mentioned: 1084 Post(s)
Tagged: 51 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
164 Won / 30 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 8 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRizzEAT View Post
stricc never dominated text?????
SILENCE!!! we'll let the people believe what they will......

good shit punk
Unread 07-22-2013, 11:35 AM   #21

stricc
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
164 Won / 30 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 8 Lost

Voted: 488 audio / 175 text
Mentioned: 1084 Post(s)
Tagged: 51 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRizzEAT View Post
stricc never dominated text?????
SILENCE!!! we'll let the people believe what they will......

good shit punk
Unread 07-22-2013, 11:39 AM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

lmao^
Unread 07-22-2013, 11:39 AM   #22

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

lmao^

Unread 07-22-2013, 11:43 AM
Sp0ken
Basic Member
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Sp0ken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
Letsbeef Informer I
Brought to you by
Real Nigga Shun Tell Yo Friends
Created by
Punk

Welcome To The Letsbeef Informer I
Site Updates & Acknowledgments in style.
How'd you get in here? Who let you in? For fuck sakes who are you? If your a letsbeef member then your cool WELCOME fuckas! I am very glad to be starting the Letsbeef Informers even though no one informed you fags that it was coming. That's what makes it even more special. I will try to get a new Informer to you wonderful people each and every month until my internet cut off haha. Some say we needed something new so here we go. Doing basic member shit and making it look cool as fuck to the point where you just might want to be one. *you already are* I will be bringing you new updates, site activity, recent accomplishments, etc.. i'm a fucking rapping male Wendy Williams.. XD If you need the inside scoop on @NOBLE's Elementary School Girl Clothing Line, I GOT YOU! Wanna see how @RULE does his hair in the morning? I GOT YOU! Wanna know how to win a Text Battle with all your voters having 0vp? I GOT YOU! Need to know how much Hand Sanitizer Birdman uses? ok @Obey got you.. So enjoy, comment below, and subscribe to my channel... wait.. thats........ fuck it. *Time*

Envy
Lets Beef Track: MARia - By: Punk
Me

Gold Minds
Accolades & Recently Champed

Warren Peece Hall Of Fame
First off, i would like to give a huge congratulations to @Warren Peece for getting inducted into the Text Hall Of Fame. With over 400+ battles completed winning over 300, he's still holding onto his thrown. Now that he has his gold title, yes it will be 10x harder trying to take it from him. haha Did you know? Warren Peece was a track maker as well? Yep. Click Here to view his music library. Warren's drop enough tracks for everyone to enjoy. Having over 22,000 profile views & 3,000+ forum posts, it is safe to say that he is one of our most popular members here on letsbeef.com So if you would, Click Here & show some love to our newest Hall Of Fame member.

Audio Grand Champion
I would like to give another congratulations to @stricc for winning his third championship as he is already the Video Battle Champion & current LBA Champion. I don't know if the LBA was on the line in the Grand tournament but... yea talk that out below. But on a serious note, dudes on a 19 audio battle win streak along with winning 6 straight text battles so he's one of the site's active faces. Did you know? That stricc is one of the only members ever to dominate all 3 sections of the site including Text, Audio, & Video? If ya didn't, now ya do. Most would say this guy's a letsbeef veteran so give him the respect he deserve. *Time*

Battle Scene
What's going on in the beef world no mondo burgers.
Text Battle Section
#1.@Fidel Z
Don't really know much about you but your undefeated in July so i guess that's a good thing. Your actually undefeated overall winning 20 battles with 0 losses defeating GREATS & Body baggers such as Fifty1(3 times), RIPN2U(2 times) & King Kellz(2 times) WOOO! Knocking these vets dead boy ah'tell yea.

#2.@ELOH_STACKz
I've seen your name float around a bit in the forums but didn't really get a chance to check out ya stuff. Give it up for another July undefeated member with 12 wins, 0 losses. Might not know who you are but the site as a whole would like to thank everyone in this top 5 for helping us keep the section active.

#3.@KING POSEIDON
Again, total stranger. You guys should get more involved with the forums. You'll get better competition, more familiar with the site, and get a chance to sign up for of of our tournaments/events.

#4.@Violent Scripture
Read above. Not familiar with you so i don't have anything to say. Keep battling.

#5.@MIKESTUNNA
Read Above also. Keep battling as well.

Audio Battle Section
Off the back, i don't know either one of you but i'd like to say good job and keep pushing. *pause* We really appreciate the effort and activity from all.
#1.@Yung_Prophet_
#2.@Nocturnalfawn
#3.@BADNEWS BISKETS
#4.@Edison Av
#5.@JReddy

Topical Section
Well, The topical section is actually doing better than I've ever seen it tbh. It's pretty active & something i enjoy participating in. The Anonymous tournament is still on the run so if you may, go check that out, read, vote, enjoy. There's a upcoming event as well. If you need to know anything about it, holla at @EtH

Random Malandom
Everything else that comes to mind.

Staff Check-Up
If your name is listed below, you either helped me out, i've witnessed you help another member, or you contribute to the site on a daily basis.
@AfterThought @Askari @Black Book @EtH @ILLoKWENT @Jason @Just C @Murderous Swag @NOBLE @Phil Banks @RULE @V3numb *Alphabetical order* Again, this is ONLY my opinion & what i see at the moment. These staff members been putting in some heavy work lately and should be recognized more often.

Up-Coming Live Battle
So as you all know, @Murderous Swag has a live battle coming up with Grindtime August 31st in New Port Richey Florida. Being one of the only few members that ever made it to Grindtime from Letsbeef, he definitely deserves the credit. He also said he'd shout me out *he really didn't*. But congratulations on the come up Swags. Glad to see someone from the site making big moves.

Tracks (Top 5 Charts)
These tracks are your top 5. The ones you *the people* have rated and loved very much. No favoritism will be shown!
01.The Way To Be. By: @Stotty Pimpin
Lets Beef Track: The Way To Be - By: Stotty Pimpin

02.Knock On Wood. By: @Jason
Lets Beef Track: Knock On Wood - By: Jason

03.GOt' DAMN-(puLSe diss). By: @Moses
Lets Beef Track: GOt' DAMN-(puLSe diss) - By: Moses

04.great whyte diss mixed with old lyrics. By: @skinEC~RRR~
Lets Beef Track: great whyte diss mixed with old lyrics - By: skinEC~RRR~

05.Purple Thangz - Pugz, Style, GRizzEAT. By: @Pugz
Lets Beef Track: Purple Thangz - Pugz, Style, GRizzEAT - By: Pugz

Outro
Your ticket to get the fuck out my shit.
Well, that was the first installment of the Letsbeef Informers. It was also a short version of what to expect in the near future. I wanted to make the first Informer a short version to see how things go as far as liking the idea. Tell me what you think or if you find any errors, typos, fuck up, or any of that shit in the boxes below where most of your crying text goes. Thanks for joining me.... Make sure you Tag #realniggashuntellyofriends.......... Fuck off....

dope as fuck informer nice to see the work put in man
Unread 07-22-2013, 11:43 AM   #23

Sp0ken
Basic Member

Quote:
Letsbeef Informer I
Brought to you by
Real Nigga Shun Tell Yo Friends
Created by
Punk

Welcome To The Letsbeef Informer I
Site Updates & Acknowledgments in style.
How'd you get in here? Who let you in? For fuck sakes who are you? If your a letsbeef member then your cool WELCOME fuckas! I am very glad to be starting the Letsbeef Informers even though no one informed you fags that it was coming. That's what makes it even more special. I will try to get a new Informer to you wonderful people each and every month until my internet cut off haha. Some say we needed something new so here we go. Doing basic member shit and making it look cool as fuck to the point where you just might want to be one. *you already are* I will be bringing you new updates, site activity, recent accomplishments, etc.. i'm a fucking rapping male Wendy Williams.. XD If you need the inside scoop on @NOBLE's Elementary School Girl Clothing Line, I GOT YOU! Wanna see how @RULE does his hair in the morning? I GOT YOU! Wanna know how to win a Text Battle with all your voters having 0vp? I GOT YOU! Need to know how much Hand Sanitizer Birdman uses? ok @Obey got you.. So enjoy, comment below, and subscribe to my channel... wait.. thats........ fuck it. *Time*

Envy
Lets Beef Track: MARia - By: Punk
Me

Gold Minds
Accolades & Recently Champed

Warren Peece Hall Of Fame
First off, i would like to give a huge congratulations to @Warren Peece for getting inducted into the Text Hall Of Fame. With over 400+ battles completed winning over 300, he's still holding onto his thrown. Now that he has his gold title, yes it will be 10x harder trying to take it from him. haha Did you know? Warren Peece was a track maker as well? Yep. Click Here to view his music library. Warren's drop enough tracks for everyone to enjoy. Having over 22,000 profile views & 3,000+ forum posts, it is safe to say that he is one of our most popular members here on letsbeef.com So if you would, Click Here & show some love to our newest Hall Of Fame member.

Audio Grand Champion
I would like to give another congratulations to @stricc for winning his third championship as he is already the Video Battle Champion & current LBA Champion. I don't know if the LBA was on the line in the Grand tournament but... yea talk that out below. But on a serious note, dudes on a 19 audio battle win streak along with winning 6 straight text battles so he's one of the site's active faces. Did you know? That stricc is one of the only members ever to dominate all 3 sections of the site including Text, Audio, & Video? If ya didn't, now ya do. Most would say this guy's a letsbeef veteran so give him the respect he deserve. *Time*

Battle Scene
What's going on in the beef world no mondo burgers.
Text Battle Section
#1.@Fidel Z
Don't really know much about you but your undefeated in July so i guess that's a good thing. Your actually undefeated overall winning 20 battles with 0 losses defeating GREATS & Body baggers such as Fifty1(3 times), RIPN2U(2 times) & King Kellz(2 times) WOOO! Knocking these vets dead boy ah'tell yea.

#2.@ELOH_STACKz
I've seen your name float around a bit in the forums but didn't really get a chance to check out ya stuff. Give it up for another July undefeated member with 12 wins, 0 losses. Might not know who you are but the site as a whole would like to thank everyone in this top 5 for helping us keep the section active.

#3.@KING POSEIDON
Again, total stranger. You guys should get more involved with the forums. You'll get better competition, more familiar with the site, and get a chance to sign up for of of our tournaments/events.

#4.@Violent Scripture
Read above. Not familiar with you so i don't have anything to say. Keep battling.

#5.@MIKESTUNNA
Read Above also. Keep battling as well.

Audio Battle Section
Off the back, i don't know either one of you but i'd like to say good job and keep pushing. *pause* We really appreciate the effort and activity from all.
#1.@Yung_Prophet_
#2.@Nocturnalfawn
#3.@BADNEWS BISKETS
#4.@Edison Av
#5.@JReddy

Topical Section
Well, The topical section is actually doing better than I've ever seen it tbh. It's pretty active & something i enjoy participating in. The Anonymous tournament is still on the run so if you may, go check that out, read, vote, enjoy. There's a upcoming event as well. If you need to know anything about it, holla at @EtH

Random Malandom
Everything else that comes to mind.

Staff Check-Up
If your name is listed below, you either helped me out, i've witnessed you help another member, or you contribute to the site on a daily basis.
@AfterThought @Askari @Black Book @EtH @ILLoKWENT @Jason @Just C @Murderous Swag @NOBLE @Phil Banks @RULE @V3numb *Alphabetical order* Again, this is ONLY my opinion & what i see at the moment. These staff members been putting in some heavy work lately and should be recognized more often.

Up-Coming Live Battle
So as you all know, @Murderous Swag has a live battle coming up with Grindtime August 31st in New Port Richey Florida. Being one of the only few members that ever made it to Grindtime from Letsbeef, he definitely deserves the credit. He also said he'd shout me out *he really didn't*. But congratulations on the come up Swags. Glad to see someone from the site making big moves.

Tracks (Top 5 Charts)
These tracks are your top 5. The ones you *the people* have rated and loved very much. No favoritism will be shown!
01.The Way To Be. By: @Stotty Pimpin
Lets Beef Track: The Way To Be - By: Stotty Pimpin

02.Knock On Wood. By: @Jason
Lets Beef Track: Knock On Wood - By: Jason

03.GOt' DAMN-(puLSe diss). By: @Moses
Lets Beef Track: GOt' DAMN-(puLSe diss) - By: Moses

04.great whyte diss mixed with old lyrics. By: @skinEC~RRR~
Lets Beef Track: great whyte diss mixed with old lyrics - By: skinEC~RRR~

05.Purple Thangz - Pugz, Style, GRizzEAT. By: @Pugz
Lets Beef Track: Purple Thangz - Pugz, Style, GRizzEAT - By: Pugz

Outro
Your ticket to get the fuck out my shit.
Well, that was the first installment of the Letsbeef Informers. It was also a short version of what to expect in the near future. I wanted to make the first Informer a short version to see how things go as far as liking the idea. Tell me what you think or if you find any errors, typos, fuck up, or any of that shit in the boxes below where most of your crying text goes. Thanks for joining me.... Make sure you Tag #realniggashuntellyofriends.......... Fuck off....

dope as fuck informer nice to see the work put in man
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2013, 11:52 AM
lllllllllllll

Thanks for reading fam..
real nigga shun tell yo friends
Unread 07-22-2013, 11:52 AM   #24

lllllllllllll

Thanks for reading fam..
real nigga shun tell yo friends

Unread 07-22-2013, 11:56 AM
Sp0ken
Basic Member

try and make a name for myself this month
Unread 07-22-2013, 11:56 AM   #25

Sp0ken
Basic Member

try and make a name for myself this month
Unread 07-22-2013, 12:02 PM
lllllllllllll

word.. Start battling, staying active, etc. And get noticed na mean.. We see everything around here. Nothing slips by.
Unread 07-22-2013, 12:02 PM   #26

lllllllllllll

word.. Start battling, staying active, etc. And get noticed na mean.. We see everything around here. Nothing slips by.

Unread 07-22-2013, 12:12 PM
The Ghost of Freak
Mentioned: 560 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
124 Won / 135 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 29 Lost

How many ears do I stick my dick in to get on this shit? This is good. Get at yo FREAK, @Punk.
-FREAK-
Unread 07-22-2013, 12:12 PM   #27

The Ghost of Freak
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
124 Won / 135 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 29 Lost

Voted: 481 audio / 231 text
Mentioned: 560 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)

How many ears do I stick my dick in to get on this shit? This is good. Get at yo FREAK, @Punk.
-FREAK-
Unread 07-22-2013, 12:13 PM
V3numb
Mentioned: 1208 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to V3numb
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

Quote:
kids active in GFX and Topicals.. that's pretty much all me and eth can ask xD

"Draw to your hearts desire
and keep it
CLASSICK YA ASIAN BASTIDDD"
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk The God View Post
ahh.. yea your a good fucker..
My Gallery
HERE

Unread 07-22-2013, 12:13 PM   #28

V3numb
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

Voted: 24 audio / 630 text
Mentioned: 1208 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)

Send a message via AIM to V3numb

Quote:
kids active in GFX and Topicals.. that's pretty much all me and eth can ask xD

"Draw to your hearts desire
and keep it
CLASSICK YA ASIAN BASTIDDD"
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk The God View Post
ahh.. yea your a good fucker..
My Gallery
HERE

Unread 07-22-2013, 12:19 PM
lllllllllllll

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREAK_MC ~RRR~ View Post
-FREAK-
lmao! As said before, staying active and putting in hard work. This is just a brief version of what to expect in the future.

@V3numb word? I'ma hit both of you up come time to drop the next one so i can get the scoop on what's going on in ya section.
Unread 07-22-2013, 12:19 PM   #29

lllllllllllll

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREAK_MC ~RRR~ View Post
-FREAK-
lmao! As said before, staying active and putting in hard work. This is just a brief version of what to expect in the future.

@V3numb word? I'ma hit both of you up come time to drop the next one so i can get the scoop on what's going on in ya section.

Unread 07-22-2013, 12:27 PM
Sp0ken
Basic Member

word..... gotta get my name spread across the web..

created a storyteller account and Mr.Write but forgot passwords and i cant retrieve my email cause it keeps saying my strings of letter input into the captcha isnt matching lol @Punk
Unread 07-22-2013, 12:27 PM   #30

Sp0ken
Basic Member

word..... gotta get my name spread across the web..

created a storyteller account and Mr.Write but forgot passwords and i cant retrieve my email cause it keeps saying my strings of letter input into the captcha isnt matching lol @Punk

Tags
realnigashuntellyofriends

Display