Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 06-22-2021, 02:31 PM
EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Got an hour before the Scotland game so let's do this;

Quote:
Originally Posted by RULE View Post
1. Usertitles Deleted

So im in two minds over this point, so my proposal is one of these two options:

A) All usertitles, besides staff title & HoF'er are removed, and only titles won as of Jan 2022 onwards will be awarded (This is to work along side a much more reduced tourney schedule which i'll propose later).
The only reason people hated user titles is because there were so many that it diminished the championships for others. In like 2021, people like me winning titles is why the titles have diminished. If some nobody wins a title because only 3 people are in a tournament, their title isn't diminished because Meta4 also has one.

Quote:
B) All usertitles are to receive an expiry period of 5 years. This excludes HoF & staff titles.

A section can be put on a users profile (in place of the award system perhaps) to permanently display usertitles.

I think when you see 20+ people with 5 titles apiece it reduces the desire to win them. When i started on this site 5% of users had titles, now it seems like 50% do.
It's absolutely dumbfounding that you imagine LB in 5 years and the biggest concern to you is whether or not someone from 10 years ago still has a title. Imagine us 5 years ago from now and look at what it's become. Do you actually see ANYTHING in 5 years?

Quote:
2. Reduced Tournament Schedule

I think we should strip it back to the basics. Two tournament max a year, One a Grand Championship perhaps?

I think we need tournaments to become more special and unique. If you have one / two every month it gets too much.

I think one tournament a year should definitely have a cash prize.
You probably can't run a 32 man tournament on LB, even running one a year. Every single tournament has like 10 people posting at most. It doesn't matter whether it's Scheme or One Bar cause no one cares either way.

Quote:
3. Forum Cleanse

Ive started this discussion here: https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172808

Strip the site back, make less forums, less clutter.
Sure, it'd make the forums look busier maybe, but people don't use any of those threads right now so it wouldn't drive any traffic.

Quote:
4. Close the Unranked & Exclusive Battle Sections

Again, too much clutter, and never used.
Again, as you say, never used. Therefore it's not causing any negatives. Therefore removing it wont result in a positive.

Quote:
5. Audio Battles - Written Only

Freestyle battles are generally abused i find, let's make all battles officially written. Less drama that way.
Makes no difference really. Probably the only possible thing you could have result from this is the only few freestyle battlers leaving.

Quote:
6. Cypher Sections Reduced

Audio section closed (Audio cyphers are pretty much tracks right?)

Text section reduced / changed. A solo most votes top 20 list, a solo most recent top 20 list. Thats it.
Reduced? I've not seen a text cypher with a vote on it since like 2009, and any one that did have one had it from me as I was farming credits.

Quote:
7. Rankings Reset

Again im a little torn about this, but i think as of Dec 31st 2021 the ranking should be frozen (and moved somewhere for prosperity, HoF perhaps?) but ultimately reset as of Jan 1st 2022 to encourage the active members to get involved.
Delete all their battles. Show them how it feels.

Quote:
8. Ratings Removed on Battles & Tracks

Everyone rates every track a 10, every cypher a ten etc etc, lets get rid of them. I think an upvote / downvote system would be just as effective.

And with battles, i think you should vote for a winner only. Rating i think are redundant when an expo is already required.
Genuinely the only half decent idea.

Quote:
9. No Title / Name Reinstation Upon Account Deletion

Simply - If you request your account is deleted, you lose the username and titles permanently. Deleting accounts is a massive issue for the site, i think we need to curb the occurrence of it as much as possible.

Perhaps signing a disclaimer upon account registration would help.
What if your account gets deleted for being mean to RULE? EDIT: Also the delete button has never been necessary. GDPR doesn't apply to LB. Firstly, we're not signing up with sensitive data. Secondly, even if we did, no website in the world allows you to pull the plug and straight delete. You can request your data be removed.

But really, it's just nonsense man. Firstly, you can't implement half of this. You have no power or ability to remove sections or ratings etc. Your big mandate is to request coding...from X...who's said he's been doing this shit for 5 years. I dunno what it is about their family but lying about v4 is absolutely insanely a family trait at this stage.

LB is done man. You gotta accept it. We don't get new members and those who somehow do stumble across the website don't even understand how to use it because they, and I'm not exaggerating, might not have been born when LB was created. LB's design is from 15 years ago. I joined LB when I was 14 years old, like a tonne of people on here.

There's next to no successful forum sites on the world now. It's still probably the only coded battle site, but no one's looking for text battle sites themselves. You would have to physically bring the site to the people, and drastically change the product you were bringing first.

I imagine this will frustrate you, probably because half of those ideas up there were mine. I bitched at you for fucking years about usertitles, and forums, and the unranked section. But look around man. Nothing you propose will increase membership. At the absolute most, it will slow losing members, and we're already not retaining members so by the time you get X to do something, you want to preserve LB in a year's time?

Unless someone wants to buy a website that X admits operates at a loss fueled purely off of nostalgia and name alone, then LB isn't ever going to improve from right now. Today is the best it'll ever be again, right now.
@mcg#3451

Last edited by EtH; 06-22-2021 at 02:37 PM.
Unread 06-22-2021, 02:31 PM   #21

EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 5 audio / 65 text

Got an hour before the Scotland game so let's do this;

Quote:
1. Usertitles Deleted

So im in two minds over this point, so my proposal is one of these two options:

A) All usertitles, besides staff title & HoF'er are removed, and only titles won as of Jan 2022 onwards will be awarded (This is to work along side a much more reduced tourney schedule which i'll propose later).
The only reason people hated user titles is because there were so many that it diminished the championships for others. In like 2021, people like me winning titles is why the titles have diminished. If some nobody wins a title because only 3 people are in a tournament, their title isn't diminished because Meta4 also has one.

Quote:
B) All usertitles are to receive an expiry period of 5 years. This excludes HoF & staff titles.

A section can be put on a users profile (in place of the award system perhaps) to permanently display usertitles.

I think when you see 20+ people with 5 titles apiece it reduces the desire to win them. When i started on this site 5% of users had titles, now it seems like 50% do.
It's absolutely dumbfounding that you imagine LB in 5 years and the biggest concern to you is whether or not someone from 10 years ago still has a title. Imagine us 5 years ago from now and look at what it's become. Do you actually see ANYTHING in 5 years?

Quote:
2. Reduced Tournament Schedule

I think we should strip it back to the basics. Two tournament max a year, One a Grand Championship perhaps?

I think we need tournaments to become more special and unique. If you have one / two every month it gets too much.

I think one tournament a year should definitely have a cash prize.
You probably can't run a 32 man tournament on LB, even running one a year. Every single tournament has like 10 people posting at most. It doesn't matter whether it's Scheme or One Bar cause no one cares either way.

Quote:
3. Forum Cleanse

Ive started this discussion here: https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172808

Strip the site back, make less forums, less clutter.
Sure, it'd make the forums look busier maybe, but people don't use any of those threads right now so it wouldn't drive any traffic.

Quote:
4. Close the Unranked & Exclusive Battle Sections

Again, too much clutter, and never used.
Again, as you say, never used. Therefore it's not causing any negatives. Therefore removing it wont result in a positive.

Quote:
5. Audio Battles - Written Only

Freestyle battles are generally abused i find, let's make all battles officially written. Less drama that way.
Makes no difference really. Probably the only possible thing you could have result from this is the only few freestyle battlers leaving.

Quote:
6. Cypher Sections Reduced

Audio section closed (Audio cyphers are pretty much tracks right?)

Text section reduced / changed. A solo most votes top 20 list, a solo most recent top 20 list. Thats it.
Reduced? I've not seen a text cypher with a vote on it since like 2009, and any one that did have one had it from me as I was farming credits.

Quote:
7. Rankings Reset

Again im a little torn about this, but i think as of Dec 31st 2021 the ranking should be frozen (and moved somewhere for prosperity, HoF perhaps?) but ultimately reset as of Jan 1st 2022 to encourage the active members to get involved.
Delete all their battles. Show them how it feels.

Quote:
8. Ratings Removed on Battles & Tracks

Everyone rates every track a 10, every cypher a ten etc etc, lets get rid of them. I think an upvote / downvote system would be just as effective.

And with battles, i think you should vote for a winner only. Rating i think are redundant when an expo is already required.
Genuinely the only half decent idea.

Quote:
9. No Title / Name Reinstation Upon Account Deletion

Simply - If you request your account is deleted, you lose the username and titles permanently. Deleting accounts is a massive issue for the site, i think we need to curb the occurrence of it as much as possible.

Perhaps signing a disclaimer upon account registration would help.
What if your account gets deleted for being mean to RULE? EDIT: Also the delete button has never been necessary. GDPR doesn't apply to LB. Firstly, we're not signing up with sensitive data. Secondly, even if we did, no website in the world allows you to pull the plug and straight delete. You can request your data be removed.

But really, it's just nonsense man. Firstly, you can't implement half of this. You have no power or ability to remove sections or ratings etc. Your big mandate is to request coding...from X...who's said he's been doing this shit for 5 years. I dunno what it is about their family but lying about v4 is absolutely insanely a family trait at this stage.

LB is done man. You gotta accept it. We don't get new members and those who somehow do stumble across the website don't even understand how to use it because they, and I'm not exaggerating, might not have been born when LB was created. LB's design is from 15 years ago. I joined LB when I was 14 years old, like a tonne of people on here.

There's next to no successful forum sites on the world now. It's still probably the only coded battle site, but no one's looking for text battle sites themselves. You would have to physically bring the site to the people, and drastically change the product you were bringing first.

I imagine this will frustrate you, probably because half of those ideas up there were mine. I bitched at you for fucking years about usertitles, and forums, and the unranked section. But look around man. Nothing you propose will increase membership. At the absolute most, it will slow losing members, and we're already not retaining members so by the time you get X to do something, you want to preserve LB in a year's time?

Unless someone wants to buy a website that X admits operates at a loss fueled purely off of nostalgia and name alone, then LB isn't ever going to improve from right now. Today is the best it'll ever be again, right now.
@mcg#3451

Last edited by EtH; 06-22-2021 at 02:37 PM.
Unread 06-23-2021, 04:15 PM
Meticulous
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Im new here...just some friendly advice

If you want to increase site participation.....

That may mean actually being involved in every post or thread..

Comment on the new folks who arrive so they stick around...

You can't have tourney's without people...so focus on the one factor you need.

Draw more people in...

It's plenty ways to do it......

Thing is...most of the folks moved over to facebook battle groups..

So how do u get those folks back...

Run facebook ads...build the community back up...

Ask folk to return and make it more active by actually participating n being active yourself.

Good luck....so far...ive seen battles with barely any votes....the site looks dead but u get the right ppl posting consistently....it will draw in more talent...

Folks need inspiration and look to sites like these to find folk to inspire them to write or help them improve..

So inspire folk....

Make folks wanna come back because it is dope shit being posted here daily...

Just some friendly advice from someone who has been around longer than most of you.

Ive seen sites die off but this one is still around so keep it from dying off..

It will take a combined effort from all of you...

Not just the mods.....everyone who posts here...

U want someone to vote on your battle...then vote for other battles..

U want ppl to check you out...then check other folk out...

Salute...
Unread 06-23-2021, 04:15 PM   #22

Meticulous

Voted: 0 audio / 12 text
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Im new here...just some friendly advice

Draw more people in...

Ask folk to return and make it more active by actually participating n being active yourself.

Good luck....so far...ive seen battles with barely any votes....the site looks dead but u get the right ppl posting consistently....it will draw in more talent...

Folks need inspiration and look to sites like these to find folk to inspire them to write or help them improve..

So inspire folk....

Just some friendly advice from someone who has been around longer than most of you.

Salute...
Unread 06-23-2021, 04:50 PM
EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Stfu........
@mcg#3451
Unread 06-23-2021, 04:50 PM   #23

EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Stfu........
Unread 06-23-2021, 07:57 PM
NOBLE
Mentioned: 3616 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticulous View Post

Draw more people in...

So inspire folk....

Salute...
All valid points!
Unread 06-23-2021, 07:57 PM   #24

NOBLE
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 407 audio / 1061 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticulous View Post

Draw more people in...

So inspire folk....

Salute...
All valid points!
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2021, 09:03 PM
EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

NOBLE, the guy who posts twice a year and hasnt battled since 2012 yet still blames the users for the site not improving despite 14 years of no leadership. Amazing.
@mcg#3451
Unread 06-23-2021, 09:03 PM   #25

EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

NOBLE, the guy who posts twice a year and hasnt battled since 2012 yet still blames the users for the site not improving despite 14 years of no leadership. Amazing.
Unread 06-23-2021, 10:21 PM
NOBLE
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Eth is upset that I gave someone else props for making what I thought were valid points. Sad.
Unread 06-23-2021, 10:21 PM   #26

NOBLE
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Eth is upset that I gave someone else props for making what I thought were valid points. Sad.
Unread 06-24-2021, 11:44 AM
EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
You have LITERALLY had one battle, at least on this account, in 6 years. Yet you blame the members for the state of the site. Fuck outta here you clown.
@mcg#3451
Unread 06-24-2021, 11:44 AM   #27

EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
You have LITERALLY had one battle, at least on this account, in 6 years. Yet you blame the members for the state of the site. Fuck outta here you clown.
Unread 06-24-2021, 02:53 PM
NOBLE
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

You're a fucking liar who's not as smart as he thinks. I'm literally exhausted from correcting your lies over the years. I have never blamed the members for the state of the site. I have suggested there are things we can all do to make things better as a community. That's not the same thing as blame. You went on my page to see when my last battle was before posting that I hadn't battled since 2012, and you couldn't even get that right. Go check again. Beside pointing out the fallacies in what you're saying, what's more astonishing is the fact that we're only having this back and forth because you got mad I gave Meticulous props for his response after you told him to stfu. Do you realize how lame that is?
Unread 06-24-2021, 02:53 PM   #28

NOBLE
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

You're a fucking liar who's not as smart as he thinks. I'm literally exhausted from correcting your lies over the years. I have never blamed the members for the state of the site. I have suggested there are things we can all do to make things better as a community. That's not the same thing as blame. You went on my page to see when my last battle was before posting that I hadn't battled since 2012, and you couldn't even get that right. Go check again. Beside pointing out the fallacies in what you're saying, what's more astonishing is the fact that we're only having this back and forth because you got mad I gave Meticulous props for his response after you told him to stfu. Do you realize how lame that is?
Unread 06-24-2021, 06:10 PM
EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
"Things we can do". Who's this we? Your last battle before this week was half a decade ago (and yes, half, cause you text battled in 2015. I believe "Go check again" was your words?

You've been banging your head against the wall for almost 10 years. You believed in the admins, we told you it was dumb, we were proven right....so you then continued to believe in the admins. I swear if X came back for 2 weeks you've be telling us to stay patient because v4 is coming. You've been saying the same dumbass shit for literally a decade now, and despite never once being proven even slightly right, you continue along the tracks. Even now, instead of being like "Yeah the site's fucked without X doing something" you still have the audacity to blame the members (the same ones you havent been a part of in 6 years). Kick rocks jabroni.
@mcg#3451
Unread 06-24-2021, 06:10 PM   #29

EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
"Things we can do". Who's this we? Your last battle before this week was half a decade ago (and yes, half, cause you text battled in 2015. I believe "Go check again" was your words?

You've been banging your head against the wall for almost 10 years. You believed in the admins, we told you it was dumb, we were proven right....so you then continued to believe in the admins. I swear if X came back for 2 weeks you've be telling us to stay patient because v4 is coming. You've been saying the same dumbass shit for literally a decade now, and despite never once being proven even slightly right, you continue along the tracks. Even now, instead of being like "Yeah the site's fucked without X doing something" you still have the audacity to blame the members (the same ones you havent been a part of in 6 years). Kick rocks jabroni.
Unread 06-24-2021, 07:57 PM
NOBLE
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

You still can't get it right. Lol.
First you said I haven't battled since 2012, (9 years ago), now it's 6 years ago. My last audio battle (which might actually still be open since voting has been so low) was started last year (but I guess audio doesn't count). Since the text battle you see on my page from 2015, I've posted a few tournament battles (but I guess those don't count either). And besides the asinine assumption that battling (or text battling) is the only metric of activity on the site, everyone knows (except for the absolute newbies) that I was a long time admin of this site who intentionally chose to battle seldomly so as to abstain from any conflict of interest or to have any skewed results because of my influence. I created a multi (Iron Mike), which you know about, to battle under for that very purpose, and I stopped battling under Iron Mike once it became common knowledge it was me. I have also battled under other multis you don't know about. With that being said, I only stepped down as admin within the last two years, and I was fully active till then, battling or not battling. So yes, I still maintain you're a fucking liar who can't get your stories straight. I normally ignore you but I've got time today. Keep it coming. I'm going to give you a full diagnosis.
Unread 06-24-2021, 07:57 PM   #30

NOBLE
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

You still can't get it right. Lol.
First you said I haven't battled since 2012, (9 years ago), now it's 6 years ago. My last audio battle (which might actually still be open since voting has been so low) was started last year (but I guess audio doesn't count). Since the text battle you see on my page from 2015, I've posted a few tournament battles (but I guess those don't count either). And besides the asinine assumption that battling (or text battling) is the only metric of activity on the site, everyone knows (except for the absolute newbies) that I was a long time admin of this site who intentionally chose to battle seldomly so as to abstain from any conflict of interest or to have any skewed results because of my influence. I created a multi (Iron Mike), which you know about, to battle under for that very purpose, and I stopped battling under Iron Mike once it became common knowledge it was me. I have also battled under other multis you don't know about. With that being said, I only stepped down as admin within the last two years, and I was fully active till then, battling or not battling. So yes, I still maintain you're a fucking liar who can't get your stories straight. I normally ignore you but I've got time today. Keep it coming. I'm going to give you a full diagnosis.

Display