Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > News & History > Hall of Fame > Hall Of Fame Categories > Text Battle Hall Of Fame

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 09-01-2012, 09:53 AM
Revan Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1634 Post(s)
Tagged: 89 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.18/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
99 Won / 0 Lost
Thumbs up Inductee: LEFT FIELD

Hall Of Fame Inductee

LEFT FIELD
Hall Of Famer
Grand Champion

Summary

In December of 2006, this certified E-Rapist moved into the neighborhood and left all of his victims walking funny ever since. With a swagger and loose, flowing battle verse, people were easily drawn into his words and left laughing, while at the same time, feeling pity for his opponants as the punches hit home. Left Field has always been known as a stand up guy, who drew respect from his peers and had an attitude that honored this site's integrity. Reigning in the 'Golden era' of Let's Beef, he is always included in the circle of greats like Illy, Real Talk, So AmAzin!!!, Unknown Artist and others. Lefty's battle record stands at 104-5. And what makes this all the more impressive is the amount of heavyweights he's battled. Infact Lefty has only lost to four different people during his entire stay on the site. His humble demeanour masks the skills of a legendary lyricist.

Known Multi Accounts & Aliases

Left has no known multi accounts, but is often abbreviated as Lefty.

Crew Afflications

As a member of letsbeef's golden era, Lefty was unsuprisingly a long term member of the heavyweight stable: Mah Fuckas Dope. After the golden era started winding down, Left formed a solo crew, who's name aptly described his dominance: The Unfukwitables.

Present: The Unfukwitables (Founder & Leader)
Past: Mah Fuckas Dope (Leader)

Most Acclaimed Victories

Left Field has shown on numerous occasions, that he is a force to be reckoned with, by taking down heavyweights such as Unknown Artist, Beast Lee, Real Talk, Olde English, Meta4 and So AmAzin!!!. With a Basic record of 104-5 and an Exclusive record of 4-0, Left Field has left a trail of tears across the site. Left Field has also went on to beat Askari, Real Talk and Serious Biz to win the Exclusive Text Tourney #3 and placed 3rd in Basic Text #1.

BEAST Lee Vs LEFT FIELD
LEFT FIELD Vs So AmAzIn!!!
UNKNOWN ARTIST Vs LEFT FIELD
LEFT FIELD Vs Real Talk
BEAST Lee Vs LEFT FIELD

Site Impact

Left Field impacted the site with his smooth, innovative and loose style that strayed away from the ridgid multi structure camp that was in favor during that time. His witty and off the wall wordplay would still hold up today against the site's greats, because even after a re-read years later, they can still bring a smile. Left Field has also been a big part of MFD and helped catepult the crew into the legacy it has become known for on LB.

Letsbeef Speaks

"Man... What can I say about Lefty ... Where do I start... He's one of the original letsbeef legends and up until daddio beat me last year he was always the only person I ever faced that I hadn't beat ... As in the only person to beat me that I never beat in a re-match ... I'm still hopeful that battle can happen one day .. Lol... He drifts back in every now and again and has promised me if he does ever battle again I'm first on the list... Still to this day he's the person I wanna battle more than any other... The newer members don't realise just what kinda impact he had on the site .. He was one of the first to bring in that really smooth multi style you see with so many members these days... He was always one of the most humble guys .. Even at the height of his popularity he never saw himself as any kinda rapper ... Just a guy who could show up and go head to head with some of the best to ever do it... Pretty sure he must be the only person to go undefeated against illimit over a series of battles (Aside from maybe conceited.. Not sure how many times they battled) ... Plus when he won his grand champion title in the exclusive tournament he simultaneously went all the way to the semi final in the basic tournament , losing to eventual winner Meta4 ... You any idea how hard that is?... Most people cant keep up a decent level of bars to go deep in 1 tournament ... Never mind 2 at the same time in the golden era when the site was at its most active... Not to mention the battles he had to drop in the lead up to qualify for both tournaments... There's so much more can be said about him... But aside from his achievements in the battle arena he was a huge forum presence ... Mad humble ... Not to be confused with weakness ... As he'd regularly tear people new assholes and rarely lost an argument as he had an intelligence and way with words that wasn't limited to the text box only... He also had a pretty brutally sick sense of humour so there was never a dull moment when lefty was around." - UNKNOWN ARTIST

"when i first joined this site back in 06 i think, i didnt go in the forums n really didnt know much about shit, just was spittin, n i seen this dude left field tearin dudes new asses on the regular, i battled him a few times n lost, seen him a while back n sent him some bars but i dont think he was tryna really come back on the real, but i have and will always respect him for his craft, thats where id have to say my style came from cuz he was the first giant of his time that i had seen for myself personally when i first came here n shit, deff a legend of letsbeef" - Ohs

Letsbeef.com honours: LEFT FIELD, by inducting him into the Letsbeef Text: Hall Of Fame!!

Written By Teek.

Last edited by RULE; 06-15-2013 at 06:40 AM.
Unread 09-01-2012, 09:53 AM   #1

Revan Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.18/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
99 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 67 audio / 906 text
Mentioned: 1634 Post(s)
Tagged: 89 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Inductee: LEFT FIELD

Hall Of Fame Inductee

LEFT FIELD
Hall Of Famer
Grand Champion

Summary

In December of 2006, this certified E-Rapist moved into the neighborhood and left all of his victims walking funny ever since. With a swagger and loose, flowing battle verse, people were easily drawn into his words and left laughing, while at the same time, feeling pity for his opponants as the punches hit home. Left Field has always been known as a stand up guy, who drew respect from his peers and had an attitude that honored this site's integrity. Reigning in the 'Golden era' of Let's Beef, he is always included in the circle of greats like Illy, Real Talk, So AmAzin!!!, Unknown Artist and others. Lefty's battle record stands at 104-5. And what makes this all the more impressive is the amount of heavyweights he's battled. Infact Lefty has only lost to four different people during his entire stay on the site. His humble demeanour masks the skills of a legendary lyricist.

Known Multi Accounts & Aliases

Left has no known multi accounts, but is often abbreviated as Lefty.

Crew Afflications

As a member of letsbeef's golden era, Lefty was unsuprisingly a long term member of the heavyweight stable: Mah Fuckas Dope. After the golden era started winding down, Left formed a solo crew, who's name aptly described his dominance: The Unfukwitables.

Present: The Unfukwitables (Founder & Leader)
Past: Mah Fuckas Dope (Leader)

Most Acclaimed Victories

Left Field has shown on numerous occasions, that he is a force to be reckoned with, by taking down heavyweights such as Unknown Artist, Beast Lee, Real Talk, Olde English, Meta4 and So AmAzin!!!. With a Basic record of 104-5 and an Exclusive record of 4-0, Left Field has left a trail of tears across the site. Left Field has also went on to beat Askari, Real Talk and Serious Biz to win the Exclusive Text Tourney #3 and placed 3rd in Basic Text #1.

BEAST Lee Vs LEFT FIELD
LEFT FIELD Vs So AmAzIn!!!
UNKNOWN ARTIST Vs LEFT FIELD
LEFT FIELD Vs Real Talk
BEAST Lee Vs LEFT FIELD

Site Impact

Left Field impacted the site with his smooth, innovative and loose style that strayed away from the ridgid multi structure camp that was in favor during that time. His witty and off the wall wordplay would still hold up today against the site's greats, because even after a re-read years later, they can still bring a smile. Left Field has also been a big part of MFD and helped catepult the crew into the legacy it has become known for on LB.

Letsbeef Speaks

"Man... What can I say about Lefty ... Where do I start... He's one of the original letsbeef legends and up until daddio beat me last year he was always the only person I ever faced that I hadn't beat ... As in the only person to beat me that I never beat in a re-match ... I'm still hopeful that battle can happen one day .. Lol... He drifts back in every now and again and has promised me if he does ever battle again I'm first on the list... Still to this day he's the person I wanna battle more than any other... The newer members don't realise just what kinda impact he had on the site .. He was one of the first to bring in that really smooth multi style you see with so many members these days... He was always one of the most humble guys .. Even at the height of his popularity he never saw himself as any kinda rapper ... Just a guy who could show up and go head to head with some of the best to ever do it... Pretty sure he must be the only person to go undefeated against illimit over a series of battles (Aside from maybe conceited.. Not sure how many times they battled) ... Plus when he won his grand champion title in the exclusive tournament he simultaneously went all the way to the semi final in the basic tournament , losing to eventual winner Meta4 ... You any idea how hard that is?... Most people cant keep up a decent level of bars to go deep in 1 tournament ... Never mind 2 at the same time in the golden era when the site was at its most active... Not to mention the battles he had to drop in the lead up to qualify for both tournaments... There's so much more can be said about him... But aside from his achievements in the battle arena he was a huge forum presence ... Mad humble ... Not to be confused with weakness ... As he'd regularly tear people new assholes and rarely lost an argument as he had an intelligence and way with words that wasn't limited to the text box only... He also had a pretty brutally sick sense of humour so there was never a dull moment when lefty was around." - UNKNOWN ARTIST

"when i first joined this site back in 06 i think, i didnt go in the forums n really didnt know much about shit, just was spittin, n i seen this dude left field tearin dudes new asses on the regular, i battled him a few times n lost, seen him a while back n sent him some bars but i dont think he was tryna really come back on the real, but i have and will always respect him for his craft, thats where id have to say my style came from cuz he was the first giant of his time that i had seen for myself personally when i first came here n shit, deff a legend of letsbeef" - Ohs

Letsbeef.com honours: LEFT FIELD, by inducting him into the Letsbeef Text: Hall Of Fame!!

Written By Teek.

Last edited by RULE; 06-15-2013 at 06:40 AM.
Unread 09-01-2012, 10:16 AM
Jack Swagger
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Haven't read much from LEFTY but heard lots. Congratz!
Unread 09-01-2012, 10:16 AM   #2

Jack Swagger

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Haven't read much from LEFTY but heard lots. Congratz!

Unread 09-01-2012, 11:32 AM
Ohs
Mentioned: 259 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
35 Won / 33 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
206 Won / 138 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

shits long overdue

http://www.letsbeef.com/tournament_b...635&section=tb

Ill Just Ask Someone Whose Facial Hair Doesn't Have Its Own Ecosystem - Lizman
Unread 09-01-2012, 11:32 AM   #3

Ohs
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
35 Won / 33 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
206 Won / 138 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 1094 text
Mentioned: 259 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)

shits long overdue

http://www.letsbeef.com/tournament_b...635&section=tb

Ill Just Ask Someone Whose Facial Hair Doesn't Have Its Own Ecosystem - Lizman
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2012, 01:06 PM
Óðinn
Mentioned: 2433 Post(s)
Tagged: 104 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Bout time....

Unread 09-01-2012, 01:06 PM   #4

Óðinn
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 468 audio / 3095 text
Mentioned: 2433 Post(s)
Tagged: 104 Thread(s)

Bout time....

Unread 09-03-2012, 04:47 PM
B U R D E N B U R D E N is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!B U R D E N is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!B U R D E N is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
The Raw Talent
Mentioned: 572 Post(s)
Tagged: 29 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
5 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.24/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
214 Won / 110 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Congrats man.

Unread 09-03-2012, 04:47 PM   #5

B U R D E N B U R D E N is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!B U R D E N is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!B U R D E N is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
The Raw Talent
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
5 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.24/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
214 Won / 110 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 47 audio / 603 text
Mentioned: 572 Post(s)
Tagged: 29 Thread(s)

Congrats man.

Unread 09-04-2012, 12:20 AM
Rican

he used to be called the e rapist.

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

and left field was just a member of made fresh daily only.
Unread 09-04-2012, 12:20 AM   #6

Rican

he used to be called the e rapist.

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

and left field was just a member of made fresh daily only.

Unread 09-07-2012, 10:20 PM
Student
LB Historian
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

He Should've Been The First One Inducted TBPH Congrats Nesto! Well Deserved #HoF #GOAT
Unread 09-07-2012, 10:20 PM   #7

Student
LB Historian
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

He Should've Been The First One Inducted TBPH Congrats Nesto! Well Deserved #HoF #GOAT
Unread 09-11-2012, 10:01 PM
D-Reppin
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to D-Reppin Send a message via MSN to D-Reppin Send a message via Yahoo to D-Reppin
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.64/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
223 Won / 91 Lost

He had one of the best flow on here and some of the harshest personals. No one honestly got on his level. I think he should've been the first inductee.

.:: "It's Just A Hobby To Me" ::.
Unread 09-11-2012, 10:01 PM   #8

D-Reppin
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.64/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
223 Won / 91 Lost

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to D-Reppin Send a message via MSN to D-Reppin Send a message via Yahoo to D-Reppin

He had one of the best flow on here and some of the harshest personals. No one honestly got on his level. I think he should've been the first inductee.

.:: "It's Just A Hobby To Me" ::.
Unread 09-12-2012, 05:39 PM
K Rizzy
Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Tagged: 18 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
5 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.07/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
394 Won / 116 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
21 Won / 22 Lost

Congrats lefty..proud to say i got my ass kicked by him in a tournament one year..haha na kids been a beast tho..
Unread 09-12-2012, 05:39 PM   #9

K Rizzy
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.97/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
5 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.07/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
394 Won / 116 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
21 Won / 22 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 3220 text
Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Tagged: 18 Thread(s)

Congrats lefty..proud to say i got my ass kicked by him in a tournament one year..haha na kids been a beast tho..
Unread 09-14-2012, 09:21 PM
jaycash
Basic Member
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

congrats !!
Unread 09-14-2012, 09:21 PM   #10

jaycash
Basic Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)