Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 05-27-2018, 11:56 PM
Row
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default crew hopping or name changing

since this fuckshit is prevalent here, i wanna hear what you think is worse. discuss
Unread 05-27-2018, 11:56 PM   #1

Row

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Default crew hopping or name changing

since this fuckshit is prevalent here, i wanna hear what you think is worse. discuss

Unread 05-28-2018, 12:21 AM
Saiyan

Should we take this as the next challenge after APOC? AC's to the thread!!
@UnEtHical @Malishus @Bape @Lockhart @MC Hyena @Seul

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

To answer you, I believe crew hopping is worse.
Unread 05-28-2018, 12:21 AM   #2

Saiyan

Should we take this as the next challenge after APOC? AC's to the thread!!
@UnEtHical @Malishus @Bape @Lockhart @MC Hyena @Seul

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

To answer you, I believe crew hopping is worse.

Unread 05-28-2018, 12:24 AM
Rai

I have been around the crews. Think I'm better as a free agent. However I would have stayed in monsters until the last of the last, but due to site activity being the way it is, is why I am crewless. More votes point blank. When half the site is on one squad, it kind of makes it hard to get votes. Name change's are dumb. Stick with one you like, or one everybody knows you by. Plus that leaves room for new Name play to be put on you. Crew hopoing is worse...That's my thoughts. #freeagent
Unread 05-28-2018, 12:24 AM   #3

Rai

I have been around the crews. Think I'm better as a free agent. However I would have stayed in monsters until the last of the last, but due to site activity being the way it is, is why I am crewless. More votes point blank. When half the site is on one squad, it kind of makes it hard to get votes. Name change's are dumb. Stick with one you like, or one everybody knows you by. Plus that leaves room for new Name play to be put on you. Crew hopoing is worse...That's my thoughts. #freeagent

Unread 05-28-2018, 02:27 AM
Lockhart

I would say crew hopping is worse and I'm speaking on first-hand experience:

Back in the day, I used to be a bit of a crew hopper (AC's, LoD, Classick, APOC, Baker's Street, etc.) and at the time I went with what I felt was basically the crew of the month and joined them. It was corny back in the day and it showed I had zero loyalty which leads to people not being able to trust you.

Name changing is much less worse, in my personal experience. I've only really had 3 serious names (Lockhart, Jimmy Hoffa, and Erron Black), but people still call me Lock or Lockhart most of the time because it's what I'm most known for. Name changing only effects you in the long run (yeah it's a bit of a dick move to do it mid-battle, but people will still recognize what your name was based off short-term memory).

Would like to see more input on this.
Unread 05-28-2018, 02:27 AM   #4

Lockhart

I would say crew hopping is worse and I'm speaking on first-hand experience:

Back in the day, I used to be a bit of a crew hopper (AC's, LoD, Classick, APOC, Baker's Street, etc.) and at the time I went with what I felt was basically the crew of the month and joined them. It was corny back in the day and it showed I had zero loyalty which leads to people not being able to trust you.

Name changing is much less worse, in my personal experience. I've only really had 3 serious names (Lockhart, Jimmy Hoffa, and Erron Black), but people still call me Lock or Lockhart most of the time because it's what I'm most known for. Name changing only effects you in the long run (yeah it's a bit of a dick move to do it mid-battle, but people will still recognize what your name was based off short-term memory).

Would like to see more input on this.

Unread 05-28-2018, 10:36 PM
HVK HVK is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 730 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
278 Won / 31 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS GHOSTED ALOT OVER THA YEARS NAME-CHANGES ARE A HUGE ISSUE FOR ME, I NEVER FUCKIN KNOW WHO WOZ WHO, AN PPL HIT ME UP LIKE THEY KNOW ME AN IM LIKE ''SORRY WHO ARE YOU?'' AN THEY SAY OH I WAS ''THIS NAME AN THAT NAME AN THEN THIS NAME AN THEN BACK TO THAT NAME''.....LMFAO

BUT CREW HOPPIN IS WAY OF LIFE, SAME AS CHANGING JOB OR A TRANSFER IN A SPORTS TEAM. YEAH LOYALTY IS RESPECTABLE BUT IF A LEADER RAN A CREW CORRECTLY THEN CERTAIN MEMBERS WOULD HANG AROUND, PROMOTIONS HAVE TO MADE AT THA RIGHT TIME AND SUCH..... SOMETIMES THA ACTUAL 'CREW HOPPER' IS NOT AT FAULT FOR LEAVIN THA CREW.....

I'D SAY NAME CHANGES ARE WORSE TBH
Unread 05-28-2018, 10:36 PM   #5

HVK HVK is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
278 Won / 31 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 139 audio / 3320 text
Mentioned: 730 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)

FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS GHOSTED ALOT OVER THA YEARS NAME-CHANGES ARE A HUGE ISSUE FOR ME, I NEVER FUCKIN KNOW WHO WOZ WHO, AN PPL HIT ME UP LIKE THEY KNOW ME AN IM LIKE ''SORRY WHO ARE YOU?'' AN THEY SAY OH I WAS ''THIS NAME AN THAT NAME AN THEN THIS NAME AN THEN BACK TO THAT NAME''.....LMFAO

BUT CREW HOPPIN IS WAY OF LIFE, SAME AS CHANGING JOB OR A TRANSFER IN A SPORTS TEAM. YEAH LOYALTY IS RESPECTABLE BUT IF A LEADER RAN A CREW CORRECTLY THEN CERTAIN MEMBERS WOULD HANG AROUND, PROMOTIONS HAVE TO MADE AT THA RIGHT TIME AND SUCH..... SOMETIMES THA ACTUAL 'CREW HOPPER' IS NOT AT FAULT FOR LEAVIN THA CREW.....

I'D SAY NAME CHANGES ARE WORSE TBH
Unread 05-28-2018, 10:42 PM
Row

i am cool with one or 2 name changes, whether its because the first name was just to register, a quick choice, or it has been established on this site for years and its time for a new chapter.. but having 5+ aliases is petty as hell.

crews fall in that same token, but when you left to make your own crew, only to leave for a next one, and leave to make another one, then go back to the old one, and repeat? or something alike? lookin like a lost mofo and doesnt merit any respect

Last edited by Row; 05-28-2018 at 10:52 PM.
Unread 05-28-2018, 10:42 PM   #6

Row

i am cool with one or 2 name changes, whether its because the first name was just to register, a quick choice, or it has been established on this site for years and its time for a new chapter.. but having 5+ aliases is petty as hell.

crews fall in that same token, but when you left to make your own crew, only to leave for a next one, and leave to make another one, then go back to the old one, and repeat? or something alike? lookin like a lost mofo and doesnt merit any respect

Last edited by Row; 05-28-2018 at 10:52 PM.

Unread 05-29-2018, 01:52 PM
Student
LB Historian
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Excessive name changing is lame cause it's like you're hiding something, why you tryna be multiple identities right now? lol I always treat everyone the same but I've seen different personalities from people who change their names and when I finally learn who they are I'm always like oh, why didn't you just stay like that? why are you being this other person, the weirdest is when they type a different way then they normally would talk.
Unread 05-29-2018, 01:52 PM   #7

Student
LB Historian
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

Excessive name changing is lame cause it's like you're hiding something, why you tryna be multiple identities right now? lol I always treat everyone the same but I've seen different personalities from people who change their names and when I finally learn who they are I'm always like oh, why didn't you just stay like that? why are you being this other person, the weirdest is when they type a different way then they normally would talk.
Unread 05-29-2018, 01:55 PM
Mentioned: 543 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post

Crew hopping is lame shit, but if a dude just joined the site - let him find his place.

Name changing is w/e, but as Student said - if they actually talking and behaving like someone else, that's a lil scary

seul
adjective
1. on one’s own ⧫ alone
Unread 05-29-2018, 01:55 PM   #8

Seul Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 105 audio / 603 text
Mentioned: 543 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post

Crew hopping is lame shit, but if a dude just joined the site - let him find his place.

Name changing is w/e, but as Student said - if they actually talking and behaving like someone else, that's a lil scary

seul
adjective
1. on one’s own ⧫ alone

Tags
freeagent