Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List
AfterThought, Askari, Black Book, Doomsday™, Erupt da Monsta, FAME, GRizzEAT, HVK, ILLoKWENT, J u s T C, KING WHUT, Krhyme Killz, Letum, Manhattan, Mind Fuck, Murderous Swag, NOBLE, OSKAR, Pem~, Phracture, Pugz, Rain-Matrix, RELLE, RULE, Snoopy316

Unread 05-22-2013, 06:08 PM
X-Calibur
Mentioned: 983 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost
Default CREWS / CREW BATTLES / PROMOTING ACTIVITY

Ok so ive been back over a month now and i can see the site isn't very active as such now from when i have been around and not been around me thing that caused activity was crew beefs battle audio diss's everything ... Due to the crew battle section being broken for god knows how long this site has lost its beef its all very amicable these days no true raw blood and buts rep till you die type shit going down ..... So over the past month or so i have been thinking how can we change this what can we do to make this possible how can crews be relevant again .... So i have come up with this idea ....

Please bars with me and if there is anything at any point in this you have an idea about please mention it as this ins purely my own thoughts on how this should and could work ....

So first of we need a crew forums sections with in the crew section you would need

Crew beef/callouts (watever you want to name it)
Crew battles
Crew recruitment

Obviously the key to this working would be an active moderator with good organisation .... So lets look at what each of these would consist off....

Crew beefs/callouts
- this would be the genral shit talking thread and crew talking about other crews old crews new crew a place to post the disses on other crews whether they be text cyphers or audio tracks this is where all this would go down and also this would be where call outs would happen upon a call out to a crew within that thread you will need to establish how many the battle is between who is posting first and who from your crew is representing so if i made a thread CALLING TURNBULL AC's OUT in their id post something like

" right you shit cunts lets fucking have it 3 v 3 me, HVK & Doom V's whoever you want to put in here"

Then one of their leaders would come in and post something like ....

"APOC aint shit CALIBUR Pipe down and get served LETUM,OBEY & ILLOKWENT well fuck you up"

It would then be upto the leaders of the crews to decide who faces who in the thread genrally crew battles are just let me fucking at um who ever it fucking is ....

.... Upon a call out and an acceptance this would then have to be made as an official thread in the crew battle section which leads us nicely onto that section

Crew battles
In here there would be a sticky thread CREW RANKING* (ill explain in a minute) and also it would be upto the leader of what ever crews are beefing to make there thread for the battles that will take place

I.e .: APOCALYPSE \V/s TURNBULL AC's :.

Then is thread would be the links to the battles that would take place so as it can be kept to one place for the moderator to keep track of to update the CREW RANKING Thread ..... Before i talk on how this is going to be ranked let me first of all explain the rules that would have to be in place for the crew battle to be classed as a crew battle ....

Crew battle rules :
- Must be a minimum of 2 members v 2 members
- Must be a minimum of 32 lines as a total to qualify as a crew battle so 2 v 2 would be 16 lines from each member obvious if you did 4 v 4 you could all post 8 lines if it was a 3 v 3 the minimum would be 1 does a 16 and two do 8's obviously if you want to do more you can ......
- All crew battles need to be justified by a leader/captain of the crew involved
- the battles there selfs can be any genre the two crews have agreed on
- the battle senders have the option for blind drops or to post first again to be agreed between those involved ....
- all parties involved are required to post within one week of the first participant posting for example ....

APOC V AC's 3 v 3
X-cal V Letum
HVK V Obey
Doom V Illokwent

If i posted first everyone would have a week to post from that date ... The date would be put into the thread made in the crew battles section so .: APOCALYPSE \V/s TURNBULL AC's :.

So id post the link of mine and letums battle in their with the date then there would be one week for the rest to post there verses obviously if you've agreed to be in a crew battle id assume you are all talking to each other as youd want to win etc ....

So once all this is in place and shits about to go down in the text arena obviously we need some sort of scoring system in place to establish the best crews etc so this is what I suppose ....

With in the sticky CREW RANKING thread it would look something like this

May Crew Rankings
1. APOCALYPSE 35pts
2. TURNBULL AC's 24pts
3. NOT EXACTLY HEROS 12pts

Etc etc etc

So the points system would working something like this

Every battle win has the chance to earn a maximum 5pts the points will be broken down like this

5pts = 100% vote win
4pts = 80% - 99% vote win
3 pts = 70% - 79% vote win
2 pts = 60% - 69% vote win
1 pts = 51% - 59% vote win

In doing this it will hopefully push the emcees to write the hardest shit they can to try achieve maximum points ..... So lets go back to the APOC v ACs 3 v 3 and put in some results for it finishing

X-cal v letum ---- letum wins with 52% = 1pt ACs
HVK V OBey ---- HVK wins with 82% = 4pts APOC
DOOM V illokwent ---- DOOM wins with 65% = 2pts APOC

Result = APOC 6pts AC's 1pt

So APOC would be 6pts up and would have won this

Yes I know its possible to have one win as a crew and two losses and still win due to % and points but think of it on the flip side you better spit as hard as possible so you can slaughter your opponent ....

I am open to ideas of another scoring system if you have one ....
Please ask questions if you have any....

The ranking table will run monthly at the end of each month we could maybe get a top crew of the month sig made for all ya crew to rock maybe some emcee items for the participating battlers from that month im hoping mods and staff can help me out here as im not sure what you guys can give and do ....

Then that leaves the recruitment thread again a pretty obvious thread with so many exclusive memebers after record day and we still average a good amount of new sign ups a day this would be great to see some noob crews starting up in here finding there feet dont get me wrong the crew ranking will be open to all crews made obviously they will have to be 2 or more strong to reach the relevant requirements to hold a crew battle .....

So this is my big idea id gladly moderate myself and out this into play but obviously it will only work if all the crew leaders and captains like the idea that there crews are more than just a title under there name on a forum in a battle etc lets get some crew beef popping off in a fashion it can be recorded and recognised lets see whichnis the best crew on Letsbeef ....

This is no flash in the pan idea this is a 24/7 live idea .....

Let me know what you think so for the long read tried explain the best i can

.:X:.

X-Calibur The leader of ...

GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN!!!

... No One Cared Who I Was Until I Put The Mask On ...

Fair Votes Click HERE

Unread 05-22-2013, 06:08 PM   #1

X-Calibur
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 82 audio / 1529 text

Default CREWS / CREW BATTLES / PROMOTING ACTIVITY

Ok so ive been back over a month now and i can see the site isn't very active as such now from when i have been around and not been around me thing that caused activity was crew beefs battle audio diss's everything ... Due to the crew battle section being broken for god knows how long this site has lost its beef its all very amicable these days no true raw blood and buts rep till you die type shit going down ..... So over the past month or so i have been thinking how can we change this what can we do to make this possible how can crews be relevant again .... So i have come up with this idea ....

Please bars with me and if there is anything at any point in this you have an idea about please mention it as this ins purely my own thoughts on how this should and could work ....

So first of we need a crew forums sections with in the crew section you would need

Crew beef/callouts (watever you want to name it)
Crew battles
Crew recruitment

Obviously the key to this working would be an active moderator with good organisation .... So lets look at what each of these would consist off....

Crew beefs/callouts
- this would be the genral shit talking thread and crew talking about other crews old crews new crew a place to post the disses on other crews whether they be text cyphers or audio tracks this is where all this would go down and also this would be where call outs would happen upon a call out to a crew within that thread you will need to establish how many the battle is between who is posting first and who from your crew is representing so if i made a thread CALLING TURNBULL AC's OUT in their id post something like

" right you shit cunts lets fucking have it 3 v 3 me, HVK & Doom V's whoever you want to put in here"

Then one of their leaders would come in and post something like ....

"APOC aint shit CALIBUR Pipe down and get served LETUM,OBEY & ILLOKWENT well fuck you up"

It would then be upto the leaders of the crews to decide who faces who in the thread genrally crew battles are just let me fucking at um who ever it fucking is ....

.... Upon a call out and an acceptance this would then have to be made as an official thread in the crew battle section which leads us nicely onto that section

Crew battles
In here there would be a sticky thread CREW RANKING* (ill explain in a minute) and also it would be upto the leader of what ever crews are beefing to make there thread for the battles that will take place

I.e .: APOCALYPSE \V/s TURNBULL AC's :.

Then is thread would be the links to the battles that would take place so as it can be kept to one place for the moderator to keep track of to update the CREW RANKING Thread ..... Before i talk on how this is going to be ranked let me first of all explain the rules that would have to be in place for the crew battle to be classed as a crew battle ....

Crew battle rules :
- Must be a minimum of 2 members v 2 members
- Must be a minimum of 32 lines as a total to qualify as a crew battle so 2 v 2 would be 16 lines from each member obvious if you did 4 v 4 you could all post 8 lines if it was a 3 v 3 the minimum would be 1 does a 16 and two do 8's obviously if you want to do more you can ......
- All crew battles need to be justified by a leader/captain of the crew involved
- the battles there selfs can be any genre the two crews have agreed on
- the battle senders have the option for blind drops or to post first again to be agreed between those involved ....
- all parties involved are required to post within one week of the first participant posting for example ....

APOC V AC's 3 v 3
X-cal V Letum
HVK V Obey
Doom V Illokwent

If i posted first everyone would have a week to post from that date ... The date would be put into the thread made in the crew battles section so .: APOCALYPSE \V/s TURNBULL AC's :.

So id post the link of mine and letums battle in their with the date then there would be one week for the rest to post there verses obviously if you've agreed to be in a crew battle id assume you are all talking to each other as youd want to win etc ....

So once all this is in place and shits about to go down in the text arena obviously we need some sort of scoring system in place to establish the best crews etc so this is what I suppose ....

With in the sticky CREW RANKING thread it would look something like this

May Crew Rankings
1. APOCALYPSE 35pts
2. TURNBULL AC's 24pts
3. NOT EXACTLY HEROS 12pts

Etc etc etc

So the points system would working something like this

Every battle win has the chance to earn a maximum 5pts the points will be broken down like this

5pts = 100% vote win
4pts = 80% - 99% vote win
3 pts = 70% - 79% vote win
2 pts = 60% - 69% vote win
1 pts = 51% - 59% vote win

In doing this it will hopefully push the emcees to write the hardest shit they can to try achieve maximum points ..... So lets go back to the APOC v ACs 3 v 3 and put in some results for it finishing

X-cal v letum ---- letum wins with 52% = 1pt ACs
HVK V OBey ---- HVK wins with 82% = 4pts APOC
DOOM V illokwent ---- DOOM wins with 65% = 2pts APOC

Result = APOC 6pts AC's 1pt

So APOC would be 6pts up and would have won this

Yes I know its possible to have one win as a crew and two losses and still win due to % and points but think of it on the flip side you better spit as hard as possible so you can slaughter your opponent ....

I am open to ideas of another scoring system if you have one ....
Please ask questions if you have any....

The ranking table will run monthly at the end of each month we could maybe get a top crew of the month sig made for all ya crew to rock maybe some emcee items for the participating battlers from that month im hoping mods and staff can help me out here as im not sure what you guys can give and do ....

Then that leaves the recruitment thread again a pretty obvious thread with so many exclusive memebers after record day and we still average a good amount of new sign ups a day this would be great to see some noob crews starting up in here finding there feet dont get me wrong the crew ranking will be open to all crews made obviously they will have to be 2 or more strong to reach the relevant requirements to hold a crew battle .....

So this is my big idea id gladly moderate myself and out this into play but obviously it will only work if all the crew leaders and captains like the idea that there crews are more than just a title under there name on a forum in a battle etc lets get some crew beef popping off in a fashion it can be recorded and recognised lets see whichnis the best crew on Letsbeef ....

This is no flash in the pan idea this is a 24/7 live idea .....

Let me know what you think so for the long read tried explain the best i can

.:X:.

GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN!!!

Fair Votes Click HERE

Unread 05-22-2013, 06:18 PM
OSKAR
Mentioned: 1070 Post(s)
Tagged: 31 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
23 Won / 7 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 5 Lost

sounds well thought out to me and I hope this works..U have my support.

Although until these noob crews might take a while to step up to the plate.. I'd suggest we try again a crew draft? Many people won't like the idea of a draft but it could be fun and it could make this idea work as alot of crews will pop out rather than having 3 crews that together have 70% of LB in their roster...

Possible trades between members as well? Like the losing crew has to give up one of their members to the other to raise the stakes and make the battles interesting?
Unread 05-22-2013, 06:18 PM   #2

OSKAR
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
23 Won / 7 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 108 audio / 116 text

Although until these noob crews might take a while to step up to the plate.. I'd suggest we try again a crew draft? Many people won't like the idea of a draft but it could be fun and it could make this idea work as alot of crews will pop out rather than having 3 crews that together have 70% of LB in their roster...

Possible trades between members as well? Like the losing crew has to give up one of their members to the other to raise the stakes and make the battles interesting?
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2013, 06:19 PM
Aggo
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Im sure some tweaks could be made here but generally solid ideas that I jive with. I think it could help with activity and general site versatility.
Unread 05-22-2013, 06:19 PM   #3

Aggo

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Im sure some tweaks could be made here but generally solid ideas that I jive with. I think it could help with activity and general site versatility.

Unread 05-22-2013, 06:23 PM
HVK HVK is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 730 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
278 Won / 31 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

GREAT IDEA X-CAL, THA CREW SITUATION HAS BEEN MENTIONED BEFORE BUT NEVER WITH ANY REAL CONVITION OR WITH AN IDEA......

THIS THO IS FUCKIN ON THA BALL!!!!!!

GOOD SHIT X-CAL, IM JUMPIN ON THIS!!!!!!

holla
Unread 05-22-2013, 06:23 PM   #4

HVK HVK is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
278 Won / 31 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 139 audio / 3320 text
Mentioned: 730 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)

GREAT IDEA X-CAL, THA CREW SITUATION HAS BEEN MENTIONED BEFORE BUT NEVER WITH ANY REAL CONVITION OR WITH AN IDEA......

THIS THO IS FUCKIN ON THA BALL!!!!!!

GOOD SHIT X-CAL, IM JUMPIN ON THIS!!!!!!

holla
Unread 05-22-2013, 06:27 PM
Lockhart

I second this notion... In the meantime. All other crews are going to die in the APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pecking order.

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSKAR View Post

So basically it would be like how WWE used to be? Where if somebody lost or whatever, they would go to a different show? I like that idea.
Unread 05-22-2013, 06:27 PM   #5

Lockhart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

I second this notion... In the meantime. All other crews are going to die in the APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pecking order.

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Quote:

So basically it would be like how WWE used to be? Where if somebody lost or whatever, they would go to a different show? I like that idea.

Unread 05-22-2013, 06:29 PM
OSKAR
Ranked Audio Record
23 Won / 7 Lost
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 5 Lost

also if new crews form and wanna take part in this u should have a rule, the higher the crew they beat is in the rankings the more additional points they get. This way new crews don't get left back because they didn't participate from the beginning
Unread 05-22-2013, 06:29 PM   #6

OSKAR
Ranked Audio Record
23 Won / 7 Lost
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 5 Lost

also if new crews form and wanna take part in this u should have a rule, the higher the crew they beat is in the rankings the more additional points they get. This way new crews don't get left back because they didn't participate from the beginning
Unread 05-22-2013, 06:38 PM
X-Calibur
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Yes i been thinking about this might do like a segrgation kn the ranking so you know how leagues have different levels etc ....

Could be done on time crew was made

Again its great to get you guys in here and sharing your opinions on this as i said this wasnt the perfect soloution for it to work for us it has to incorporate ideas from us all i was putting the foundations down its upto us as a site to nuilf ontop of it and upto the admins to get behind it and help us get this in place ....

GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN!!!

Fair Votes Click HERE

Unread 05-22-2013, 06:38 PM   #7

X-Calibur
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Yes i been thinking about this might do like a segrgation kn the ranking so you know how leagues have different levels etc ....

Could be done on time crew was made

Again its great to get you guys in here and sharing your opinions on this as i said this wasnt the perfect soloution for it to work for us it has to incorporate ideas from us all i was putting the foundations down its upto us as a site to nuilf ontop of it and upto the admins to get behind it and help us get this in place ....
Unread 05-22-2013, 06:44 PM
OSKAR
Ranked Audio Record
23 Won / 7 Lost
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 5 Lost

A crew draft will help this idea alot
Unread 05-22-2013, 06:44 PM   #8

OSKAR
Ranked Audio Record
23 Won / 7 Lost
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 5 Lost

A crew draft will help this idea alot
Unread 05-22-2013, 07:15 PM
X-Calibur
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

I don't think a crew draft would happen tho fam and would take to much organising im not trying to make a fair system for all im trying to make activity via crews beefing and battling .... Back in the day when crews could battle there was no drafts it was just all out wars disses diss tracks shit was crazy tracks would get like 1000 plays easily crew battles would get 50 60 votes cyphers would get talked about and rated .....

This is what the aim is ..... Maybe the drafting thing could work if there was a minors league run by someone else but hat wouldnt be something id be interested in doing ....

I never had that luxury i had to battle my way threw LB ....

GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN!!!

Fair Votes Click HERE

Unread 05-22-2013, 07:15 PM   #9

X-Calibur
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

I don't think a crew draft would happen tho fam and would take to much organising im not trying to make a fair system for all im trying to make activity via crews beefing and battling .... Back in the day when crews could battle there was no drafts it was just all out wars disses diss tracks shit was crazy tracks would get like 1000 plays easily crew battles would get 50 60 votes cyphers would get talked about and rated .....

This is what the aim is ..... Maybe the drafting thing could work if there was a minors league run by someone else but hat wouldnt be something id be interested in doing ....

I never had that luxury i had to battle my way threw LB ....
Unread 05-22-2013, 07:30 PM
V3numb
Mentioned: 1208 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to V3numb
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

plan sounds pretty thorough.. you sound like you know what your trying to do here and well too.. hope somthing happens outta this

"Draw to your hearts desire
and keep it
CLASSICK YA ASIAN BASTIDDD"
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk The God View Post
ahh.. yea your a good fucker..
My Gallery
HERE

Unread 05-22-2013, 07:30 PM   #10

V3numb
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

Voted: 24 audio / 630 text
Mentioned: 1208 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)

Send a message via AIM to V3numb

plan sounds pretty thorough.. you sound like you know what your trying to do here and well too.. hope somthing happens outta this

"Draw to your hearts desire
and keep it
CLASSICK YA ASIAN BASTIDDD"
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk The God View Post
ahh.. yea your a good fucker..
My Gallery
HERE