Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk > Magazine Stand

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 02-09-2014, 04:07 PM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Letsbeef Informer V

Letsbeef Informer V
Brought to you by
Real Nigga Shun Tell Yo Friends
Written by
Punk & Hella others!
Catalog

Welcome To The Letsbeef Informer V
What's Been Good?
Welcome back for those who've been reading along. I've decided to make this one hella long since it's the fifth installment. Not really, i just been promising long ass Informers and never dropped one longer than a single post so We're gonna be dropping them like this & keeping our beautiful members happy & entertained. This will be so awesomeness that people will be dying to be mentioned in the next one. We're going to touch hella topics today so if your going to stay a while like a real thug, below, you will find a dope ass mixtape called The Soul Tape 3 By Fabolous. I haven't heard it myself but a few members here seem to like it. Click play and start reading along. I know your very excited to read this long awaited Informer (not really) So I'll get into it!

Accomplishments
Championships Won
Lockhart Wins NBA Championship
To start off his journey to the Finals, Lockhart (Memphis Grizzlies) defeated Student (Los Angeles Lakers) in the first round, Cakedout (Golden State Warriors) in the second round, Row (Denver Nuggets) in the Conference Finals, & ELOH_STACKz (New York Knicks) In The Finals to become the first ever Letsbeef.com NBA Champion. He's also the current ULC Tag Team & Middleweight champion. Lockhart also became Exclusive Moderator so he will try to revive that section with the help of us members who are willing to help (All of you!) so if ya can, show some support. Dudes very helpful & one of our most active members. Congrats Locky.

Erupt/MAN DOWN Win Tag Team Championships
Erupt (Moses) & MAN DOWN (Mr SPLAT) both earned their second title last month defeating OSKAR & ELOH_STACKz in the Tag Team Tournament Finals. Second title as in, Erupt is the 2012 Topical Champion defeating Verity (IV) in the Finals & MAN DOWN is the 2011 Rookie of The Year winner defeating exZACHly. So with both of them teaming up, they added more gold under their belts. Congrats to both of you. Both my dudes since day one. And you guys haven't already, go check out Erupt's One-Bar Tournament because he got some dope ass match-ups. And before i forget, MAN DOWN change your damn name back to Mr SPLAT before i slap sharp shits out of you! XD. Again, congrats to both of you & keep up the great work bruthas.

mcjewfro Topical Champion
Well, so far this is one of the most impressive championship wins in Letsbeef history. With mcjewfro being one of LB's newest active members, he would go into the Topical tournament as the underdog & come out as the winner defeating both Dono & M U G G Z in the Triple Threat Finals match. (All three Murda Muzik crew members). mcjewfro is definitely a problem in the topical section & I don't see him slowing down anytime soon. Both opponents that made it to the finals did a Spectacular job. Everyone brung their best to the table and it was a very good read. Imo, this was one of the best topical battles so far if not the best. You can find this match-up in the topical Section in our Site Forums. Congrats mcjewfro. PS:Spelling your name over and over makes my head ache a lot! haha na jk am. Stay up.

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 02-10-2014 at 12:11 AM.
Unread 02-09-2014, 04:07 PM   #1

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Default Letsbeef Informer V

Letsbeef Informer V
Brought to you by
Real Nigga Shun Tell Yo Friends
Written by
Punk & Hella others!
Catalog

Welcome To The Letsbeef Informer V
What's Been Good?
Welcome back for those who've been reading along. I've decided to make this one hella long since it's the fifth installment. Not really, i just been promising long ass Informers and never dropped one longer than a single post so We're gonna be dropping them like this & keeping our beautiful members happy & entertained. This will be so awesomeness that people will be dying to be mentioned in the next one. We're going to touch hella topics today so if your going to stay a while like a real thug, below, you will find a dope ass mixtape called The Soul Tape 3 By Fabolous. I haven't heard it myself but a few members here seem to like it. Click play and start reading along. I know your very excited to read this long awaited Informer (not really) So I'll get into it!

Accomplishments
Championships Won
Lockhart Wins NBA Championship
To start off his journey to the Finals, Lockhart (Memphis Grizzlies) defeated Student (Los Angeles Lakers) in the first round, Cakedout (Golden State Warriors) in the second round, Row (Denver Nuggets) in the Conference Finals, & ELOH_STACKz (New York Knicks) In The Finals to become the first ever Letsbeef.com NBA Champion. He's also the current ULC Tag Team & Middleweight champion. Lockhart also became Exclusive Moderator so he will try to revive that section with the help of us members who are willing to help (All of you!) so if ya can, show some support. Dudes very helpful & one of our most active members. Congrats Locky.

Erupt/MAN DOWN Win Tag Team Championships
Erupt (Moses) & MAN DOWN (Mr SPLAT) both earned their second title last month defeating OSKAR & ELOH_STACKz in the Tag Team Tournament Finals. Second title as in, Erupt is the 2012 Topical Champion defeating Verity (IV) in the Finals & MAN DOWN is the 2011 Rookie of The Year winner defeating exZACHly. So with both of them teaming up, they added more gold under their belts. Congrats to both of you. Both my dudes since day one. And you guys haven't already, go check out Erupt's One-Bar Tournament because he got some dope ass match-ups. And before i forget, MAN DOWN change your damn name back to Mr SPLAT before i slap sharp shits out of you! XD. Again, congrats to both of you & keep up the great work bruthas.

mcjewfro Topical Champion
Well, so far this is one of the most impressive championship wins in Letsbeef history. With mcjewfro being one of LB's newest active members, he would go into the Topical tournament as the underdog & come out as the winner defeating both Dono & M U G G Z in the Triple Threat Finals match. (All three Murda Muzik crew members). mcjewfro is definitely a problem in the topical section & I don't see him slowing down anytime soon. Both opponents that made it to the finals did a Spectacular job. Everyone brung their best to the table and it was a very good read. Imo, this was one of the best topical battles so far if not the best. You can find this match-up in the topical Section in our Site Forums. Congrats mcjewfro. PS:Spelling your name over and over makes my head ache a lot! haha na jk am. Stay up.

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 02-10-2014 at 12:11 AM.

Unread 02-09-2014, 04:08 PM
lllllllllllll

Mass with Chester Waterman
The Path of Righteousness
Like the our lord and saviour, I, Chester Waterman, have resurrected to spread the word back to Letsbeef. Since my last visit, the site has plummeted into a state of blasphemy, heathenism and decay. Usernames such as GOD and Godlike are personifications of the lies and deceit spewed from the mouth of the unholy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 24:3 -4 & 5
Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.

Due to unavoidable circumstances, my Winter appearances have been prevented, but through this medium, I am able to return and allow people to accept the words from the one true God, and also accept the message being spread by the Sons of Dave.

This world is not one that should live without faith. Faith is the shining light which absolves you of the dark in your time of need. Faith holds your hand, as, like the Chicken, you cross the road for an undetermined reason. Faith is everything, and your faith is a powerful tool. Should you put your faith in false prophecy, you will be wasting your chance to enter a world of divinity and truth. Before hanging above the bottomless pit from the untruthful teachings of serpents, know that God and his message is all you will need for spiritual enlightenment.

Yours religiously,
Chester Waterman (Sons of Dave)

------------------------------------------------
REAL TALK with Slick Ray
This just got real.

AYO, DIS SLICK RAY BACK UP IN DIS BIACTH. BEEN A WHILE NIGGAZ, BUT IM BACK 2 DROP A TROOF BOMB ON YAWLL HEADS!

LETS START WIT SOME CREWS

SO YOU GOT DESE NIGGAZ CALLIN DEMSELVE MURDA MUSIK. IM WIF IT, BUT DESE NIGGAZ GOT SOME RUNESCAPE ASS PLAYIN LIL NIGGA SITTIN UP IN DEYA AS A LEADER LIKE HE SOME GOON. DIS NIGGA DONT KNOW DA STREETZ. COME UP ON MY HOOD IN INGLEWOOD AND HOMIE GONE GET PUT DOWN QUICKER DAN MY DOG TYSON WEN HOMIE DONE BIT A FOOL, YA FEEL ME?

DEN YOU GOT DA ACS WIT MA NIGGA ETH. YOU GOT NIGGAZ DROPPIN OUTTA DAT CREW LIKE 3RD GRADE MATH HOMIE. HOW YOU GONE ACT LIKE YOU HOOD WHEN 2 OF DEM BITCHES ROCKING STAR WARS AVYS, AND ONE DONE REPRESENTING A PRO WRESTLING PUSSY? YOU FINK DATS GONE GET YOU ANY CRED ROUND DESE BLOCKS? NAH SON, DATS DONE GET YOU SOME CRED ROUND DESE NUTS. BAKDAFUKUP BITCHES.

BAKERS STREET? YOU SOME PASTRY SELLING BITCHES. YAWLL THINK SHERLOCK HOLMES IS A G JUST CAUSE HE'S GOT HOLMES IN HIS NAME? NAH DAT SHIT ONLY WORKS ROUND DEM MEXICAN HOODS, AND WE DONT PLAY NO SHIT WIT DEM TACO BITCHES.

AND WHO'S DIS? THE ORIGINALS? HOW YOU GONE CALL YOURSELF ORIGINAL WEN MORE DAN HALF THE CREW WAS IN CLASSICK? DAT SHIT DONT MAKE NO SENSE. RULE ROCKIN ROUND ACTIN LIKE HE SOME BIG SHOT. DUDE PRETENDIN HE DONT SLAP AROUND HIS BRITISH BONER WHILE LOOKIN AT PICTURES OF MICHAEL SCHOFIELD. DUDES LOOKING AT DEM TATTOOS OF THE PRISON, HOPIN HE FINDS A MAP TO TELL HIM HOW TO GET THE FUCK OUTTA THE CLOSET.

DAS IT FOR NOW HOMIES. CATCH ME NEXT TIME WEN ILL BE BUSTIN SLUGS IN A FOOLS FACE.

EtH Interview's LB
EtH Interviews our members in the nicest way.

UnEtHiCaL: So I'm going to interview you for The Informer.
Lockhart: Sure thing.
UnEtHiCaL : Question 1: Why are you such a faggot?
Lockhart : Considering how that question is based off of YOUR opinion, I'm not going to answer that. Just know I'm not a faggot.
UnEtHiCaL : Question 2: How come you suck dicks though?
Lockhart: How would you know if I did suck dick or not?
UnEtHiCaL: Don't answer my questions with questions. Question 3: Is it true that you bend your arm, put dicks in it, and jack people off in a move you call 'The Chicken Wing'?
Lockhart: I'm done with questions.
UnEtHiCaL: Question 4: You're a faggot.

UnEtHiCaL: You up for doing an interview for The Informer?
Dysfunctional: of course
UnEtHiCaL: Alright, let's get started. So, you recently got banned. I heard it was because you're a complete and utter cunt. Care to clarify?
Dysfunctional: Basically naww i got banned for spreading tournament battles around turns out mine was one of them
UnEtHiCaL: So it's not for being a complete and utter cunt?
Dysfunctional: no but i definitely am
UnEtHiCaL: So what satisfaction do you get out of cheating? Is it hereditary or something you've picked up throughout the course of your life?
Dysfunctional: it wasn't my intention to cheat i had it posted in the guy who got me banned's FVC thread just the voting here is pretty ass not gonna lie
UnEtHiCaL: Would you cheat again?
Dysfunctional: no
UnEtHiCaL: So you admit that you cheated in the first place?
Dysfunctional: no. not intentionally but i guess thats what its classifyed as
UnEtHiCaL: Is it true that you, Grizz and R:ican are starting up a crew called "We cheat and have fun doing it"?
Dysfunctional: ummm no this doesnt seem like much of an interview more like how many questions can we ask Dys about cheating lol
UnEtHiCaL: How much cheating would a Dys cunt cheat if a Dys cunt would cunt cheat?
Dysfunctional: none
UnEtHiCaL: Do you like apple pie?
Dysfunctional: i refuse to answer
UnEtHiCaL: If you were in a monogamous relationship with an Apple Pie, and it cheated on you, would you be mad or would you love it even more?

UnEtHiCaL[/B]: Want to do an interview for The Informer man?
THUG KILLER: yeaaah sure man
UnEtHiCaL: Thanks Mate, time to fire out the questions.
How come you can't say video properly? Is it a speech impediment? What's the fucking deal? Are you half retarded or something? That's it isn't it? You're half retarded. It all makes sense now. You're some Indian half retarded cunt that goes around the site, not understanding a fucking thing, trying to fit in because in real life they actually want to put him down for being such an abomination to society, am I right? You fucking disgust me.
THUG KILLER: I like to make the bitch in people come out. I troll,people fall for it and reply with some nonsensical shit and I just laugh at them. In short,I love to make people look stupid.
UnEtHiCaL: No one fucking cares. You're a complete joke. You think your mother would be proud of you? The bitch probably wishes you drown in a pool of your own after birth.
THUG KILLER: Cause 99 percent of u are losers, I don't associate with that, being hated nd disliked makes me tick, doing something right
UnEtHiCaL: No, you're doing nothing right. I bet you're currently sitting at home, smelling like a cross between a chicken curry and a pet shop, crying tears into your hands because you realized that no matter what you do, try or attempt in life, you will always be a complete failure.
THUG KILLER: Your problem is ya'll clown too often. If you did it occasionally at the right times then you wouldnt piss a lot of people off
UnEtHiCaL: Thanks for the interview man. I really appreciate you spending the time to do it. Much love.
Unread 02-09-2014, 04:08 PM   #2

lllllllllllll

Mass with Chester Waterman
The Path of Righteousness
Like the our lord and saviour, I, Chester Waterman, have resurrected to spread the word back to Letsbeef. Since my last visit, the site has plummeted into a state of blasphemy, heathenism and decay. Usernames such as GOD and Godlike are personifications of the lies and deceit spewed from the mouth of the unholy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 24:3 -4 & 5
Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.

Due to unavoidable circumstances, my Winter appearances have been prevented, but through this medium, I am able to return and allow people to accept the words from the one true God, and also accept the message being spread by the Sons of Dave.

This world is not one that should live without faith. Faith is the shining light which absolves you of the dark in your time of need. Faith holds your hand, as, like the Chicken, you cross the road for an undetermined reason. Faith is everything, and your faith is a powerful tool. Should you put your faith in false prophecy, you will be wasting your chance to enter a world of divinity and truth. Before hanging above the bottomless pit from the untruthful teachings of serpents, know that God and his message is all you will need for spiritual enlightenment.

Yours religiously,
Chester Waterman (Sons of Dave)

------------------------------------------------
REAL TALK with Slick Ray
This just got real.

AYO, DIS SLICK RAY BACK UP IN DIS BIACTH. BEEN A WHILE NIGGAZ, BUT IM BACK 2 DROP A TROOF BOMB ON YAWLL HEADS!

LETS START WIT SOME CREWS

SO YOU GOT DESE NIGGAZ CALLIN DEMSELVE MURDA MUSIK. IM WIF IT, BUT DESE NIGGAZ GOT SOME RUNESCAPE ASS PLAYIN LIL NIGGA SITTIN UP IN DEYA AS A LEADER LIKE HE SOME GOON. DIS NIGGA DONT KNOW DA STREETZ. COME UP ON MY HOOD IN INGLEWOOD AND HOMIE GONE GET PUT DOWN QUICKER DAN MY DOG TYSON WEN HOMIE DONE BIT A FOOL, YA FEEL ME?

DEN YOU GOT DA ACS WIT MA NIGGA ETH. YOU GOT NIGGAZ DROPPIN OUTTA DAT CREW LIKE 3RD GRADE MATH HOMIE. HOW YOU GONE ACT LIKE YOU HOOD WHEN 2 OF DEM BITCHES ROCKING STAR WARS AVYS, AND ONE DONE REPRESENTING A PRO WRESTLING PUSSY? YOU FINK DATS GONE GET YOU ANY CRED ROUND DESE BLOCKS? NAH SON, DATS DONE GET YOU SOME CRED ROUND DESE NUTS. BAKDAFUKUP BITCHES.

BAKERS STREET? YOU SOME PASTRY SELLING BITCHES. YAWLL THINK SHERLOCK HOLMES IS A G JUST CAUSE HE'S GOT HOLMES IN HIS NAME? NAH DAT SHIT ONLY WORKS ROUND DEM MEXICAN HOODS, AND WE DONT PLAY NO SHIT WIT DEM TACO BITCHES.

AND WHO'S DIS? THE ORIGINALS? HOW YOU GONE CALL YOURSELF ORIGINAL WEN MORE DAN HALF THE CREW WAS IN CLASSICK? DAT SHIT DONT MAKE NO SENSE. RULE ROCKIN ROUND ACTIN LIKE HE SOME BIG SHOT. DUDE PRETENDIN HE DONT SLAP AROUND HIS BRITISH BONER WHILE LOOKIN AT PICTURES OF MICHAEL SCHOFIELD. DUDES LOOKING AT DEM TATTOOS OF THE PRISON, HOPIN HE FINDS A MAP TO TELL HIM HOW TO GET THE FUCK OUTTA THE CLOSET.

DAS IT FOR NOW HOMIES. CATCH ME NEXT TIME WEN ILL BE BUSTIN SLUGS IN A FOOLS FACE.

EtH Interview's LB
EtH Interviews our members in the nicest way.

UnEtHiCaL: So I'm going to interview you for The Informer.
Lockhart: Sure thing.
UnEtHiCaL : Question 1: Why are you such a faggot?
Lockhart : Considering how that question is based off of YOUR opinion, I'm not going to answer that. Just know I'm not a faggot.
UnEtHiCaL : Question 2: How come you suck dicks though?
Lockhart: How would you know if I did suck dick or not?
UnEtHiCaL: Don't answer my questions with questions. Question 3: Is it true that you bend your arm, put dicks in it, and jack people off in a move you call 'The Chicken Wing'?
Lockhart: I'm done with questions.
UnEtHiCaL: Question 4: You're a faggot.

UnEtHiCaL: You up for doing an interview for The Informer?
Dysfunctional: of course
UnEtHiCaL: Alright, let's get started. So, you recently got banned. I heard it was because you're a complete and utter cunt. Care to clarify?
Dysfunctional: Basically naww i got banned for spreading tournament battles around turns out mine was one of them
UnEtHiCaL: So it's not for being a complete and utter cunt?
Dysfunctional: no but i definitely am
UnEtHiCaL: So what satisfaction do you get out of cheating? Is it hereditary or something you've picked up throughout the course of your life?
Dysfunctional: it wasn't my intention to cheat i had it posted in the guy who got me banned's FVC thread just the voting here is pretty ass not gonna lie
UnEtHiCaL: Would you cheat again?
Dysfunctional: no
UnEtHiCaL: So you admit that you cheated in the first place?
Dysfunctional: no. not intentionally but i guess thats what its classifyed as
UnEtHiCaL: Is it true that you, Grizz and R:ican are starting up a crew called "We cheat and have fun doing it"?
Dysfunctional: ummm no this doesnt seem like much of an interview more like how many questions can we ask Dys about cheating lol
UnEtHiCaL: How much cheating would a Dys cunt cheat if a Dys cunt would cunt cheat?
Dysfunctional: none
UnEtHiCaL: Do you like apple pie?
Dysfunctional: i refuse to answer
UnEtHiCaL: If you were in a monogamous relationship with an Apple Pie, and it cheated on you, would you be mad or would you love it even more?

UnEtHiCaL[/B]: Want to do an interview for The Informer man?
THUG KILLER: yeaaah sure man
UnEtHiCaL: Thanks Mate, time to fire out the questions.
How come you can't say video properly? Is it a speech impediment? What's the fucking deal? Are you half retarded or something? That's it isn't it? You're half retarded. It all makes sense now. You're some Indian half retarded cunt that goes around the site, not understanding a fucking thing, trying to fit in because in real life they actually want to put him down for being such an abomination to society, am I right? You fucking disgust me.
THUG KILLER: I like to make the bitch in people come out. I troll,people fall for it and reply with some nonsensical shit and I just laugh at them. In short,I love to make people look stupid.
UnEtHiCaL: No one fucking cares. You're a complete joke. You think your mother would be proud of you? The bitch probably wishes you drown in a pool of your own after birth.
THUG KILLER: Cause 99 percent of u are losers, I don't associate with that, being hated nd disliked makes me tick, doing something right
UnEtHiCaL: No, you're doing nothing right. I bet you're currently sitting at home, smelling like a cross between a chicken curry and a pet shop, crying tears into your hands because you realized that no matter what you do, try or attempt in life, you will always be a complete failure.
THUG KILLER: Your problem is ya'll clown too often. If you did it occasionally at the right times then you wouldnt piss a lot of people off
UnEtHiCaL: Thanks for the interview man. I really appreciate you spending the time to do it. Much love.

Unread 02-09-2014, 04:09 PM
lllllllllllll

What Where You Doing Before Letsbeef?
See what your fellow members gotta say.

Agonize
I first got into battle rap because an old friend of mine was roomates with Jimmy Da Loch in college. Started watching some of his battles on Grindtime. Continued watching battles online and had some personal favorite battlers. Being a white (half) Jewish kid who loved rap I immediately identified with Soul Khan. He became one of my favorite battlers and when he transitioned into making music I followed his career fairly closely. A few years ago Soul was booked to play at a bar that one of my friends is co-owner of. This happened to be the weekend of my birthday. My girlfriend, myself, and a group of friends went to the show and had a blast. It was a small venue and Soul and Akie Bermiss were hangin around the bar and at their merch table. When they went on and were a few songs in (Actually at the end of performing Soulstice 3, if I remember correctly) Soul shouts me out by name and wishes me a happy birthday (GF must have mentioned it to him before they went on). It was dope as fuck to say the least. After the show we hung out and chatted for a while. That whole interaction sparked me going back to peep a bunch of his battles. I decided that was something I might want to fuck around with too. I had written poetry and short stories in the past and figured I could transition. I had also been listening to rap for years and was the type to freestyle in the car or with a couple of friends who could sort of do it, so the components were all there. I think I googled "online battle rap" or something and initially ended up on a site called Illest Rhymes. People there generally sucked and the mods had abandoned the site months prior to me discovering it. After fucking around there for a few weeks someone came in and dropped a link to LetsBeef in the chatbox. I checked it out and at first actually wasn't feeling it. It didn't seem easily navigable at first and I left after making an account. I went back to IR but because of the lack of talent over there eventually decided to give LB another shot. I came on, dropped an open and I think won my first battle. Watching those votes roll in and getting feedback on bars was really satisfying and what kept me here. Now It seems I have hit a bit of a rut. I am kind of plateauing in this upper mid tier of battlers and that was discouraging, but only to an extent. Text battling wasn't really what I had in mind initially so I went on amazon and bought a mic. AC's and LOD were in the middle of a bit of a track war with M-Rock pretty much single handedly holding it down for us. I decided to get my feet wet and made a lil diss track at LoD. First track I ever attempted to make, and the feedback was really positive. I had established guys here like BLNK giving me compliments and saying they were surprised at what I could do. This one dude named Punk even asked me to do a track with him (I think he's supposed to be pretty dope on the track side). So thats where I am now, transitioning into the audio side. I think I can have a good LB career once I fully throw myself into making tracks. Then its just a short ride to the HOF. See you there.

EMDUB - Coming Soon

Home Fries/Thug
As in before i joined LB? I used to write poetry for my english class,then one dude in my school introduced me to goldmic,i joined that site but left within 2 weeks as i started losing battles,that was back in 2008 when i was 10,then i took a break and started listening to eminem,joined a lot of eminem fan groups where i had some battles with others..Then i joined this site called virtualverses. It was a pretty good site but unfortunately,it crashed..thats what i did before joining letsbeef.

Lockhart
I wasn't rapping at all before LB LOL. I just watched rap battles off and on, but then I decided it would be cool if I tried it, so I found this place, and I've been doing this ever since.

LOGiKK
Before LB, I was usually into playing basketball, alot.. It was really all I did hahah. I never really got into the rap battle world, or even really thought much about it. I'd see some of my friends at school playing around, dissing each other, freestyling and all but I never could really picture myself doing it. I was more into sports, particularly basketball. I played for a local YMCA when I was six, up to high-school. When I got to around 10th grade (I'm only 20 btw..) I started smokin bud alot, haha. It kind of made me sway away from being a pointgaurd, I would have rather sat at the crib and watched T.V. like some lazy ass, or mess around listening to music on my computer. I was more of the quiet kid in school.. I always chilled with the..'Cool' kids but I wasn't ever really the guy to start a conversation with someone, or carry one on. I met my friend Felix, a good buddy of mine who was always freestyling (he sucked, none the less..) and saying "Yo you hear that man?!" everytime we would smoke. I'd tell him he sucked an he'd get all shitty saying how he's better than I'd ever be if I would ever try, an how I loved hiphop, but i wouldnt ever make music myself.. So one day after I got done chillin with him, he left and I went to go hop on the computer and had his comment stuck in my head, it actually bothered me more than it should have. Being stoned an all, I thought: "I wonder if there's a website where people rap battle on video" I figured I'd show Felix how shitty he was compared to others. I found LB, it looked like exactly what i was wanting to find from reading the short info. on the google link. So I clicked it, came here, noticed there was audio and text both. I quickly got the idea to start writing text battles so I could do it in my own privacy and no one would know the difference. It didnt stick though, I seen how multi's were capitalized, i didnt understand why or anything I just quickly left the site. About 5 months ago, maybe 6 now, I gained a interest in more aggressive hip hop (not that i was a Nelly fan or someshit) so I began watching youtube videos, and i admired the passion from being able to express yourself like they were. Long story short.. since my fingers are tired.. It reminded me of LB how you can say what you want to (almost..) whoever you want. I decided to come back, studied the logic of the site (pun intended) and I've been hooked ever since. But you wouldnt notice I was addicted, i mean.. its not like I'm on here 24/7 on the weekends, and if i'm not sleeping or working, Catch that sarcasm? Hahah.

Manhattan
Before LB I was a gamer and was on sites like NGU and shit like that. Took that gaming shit pretty serious and was in some of the Major League Gaming tournaments. I haven't even signed on to Playstation or Xbox in over a year now. I had been writing bars since I was a bit younger but I came to LB after hearing a battle rapper make fun of Concieted for battling on letsbeef. There isn't much that I used to do before LB that I don't still do like sports, chilling w/ the gf/ the crew, school, work and shit

M U G G Z
before LB i was a young buck in cyphas with my big bros doin small shows... The group was Called PZ.. Planet ZorOn. jumped on different sites like Homegrown Hip Hop Zone.. Sethros... Davey D's.... Goldmic.. then I found LB in Nov of 06, Joined Apoc.. which is a text crew.. Had the infamous battle with Danger Rich... Then joined the UNION. Met Stotty P. We started Beef Radio. interviewed Tha Duke, Real Talk, D Rich, Florida 44. Tipsy Slizzard. Union fell apart.. we started Supreme Regime. I dropped a solo mixtape called "Shotz Fired" which is still on Dat Piff. ft. Willy Grubbz, DRich, Mac G, Stotty P, Cee Steezee, ahhh. alot of catts. 12 0f the 17 tracks was #1 on Lb at diff times. then i took a break. got a real job.. kid. yrs past.. i came back to all you new fuckers..lol and titles... which wasnt in place when i was around. now im the old head tryn to keep LB going... i donate, host/promote battles... update my voters thread.. sponsor tourneys... and now have a segment on LB Radio....whew!

Nicholas
Well, I joined LB back in 06 when I was 12 years old. I was in school and I had just watched 8 mile with a friend we were inspired and spent the rest of the night writing raps on paper. That was all it came to for him. At the time and at my age we were into an online game called Habbo Hotel. I would join "Rap Battle Rooms" to participate and was hooked to it. After a while I got bored of sitting around waiting for these rooms to open so I did a google search for a website to rap on. I found Letsbeef and have been on it ever since. I've grown up on LB hahaha 06 - 14'

Punk
Before LB, I use to always play games on this site called pogo.com & they had this little chat thing ya use when ya play the games. My name was like Lil money or something lame lol but that's when i first started talking to people online. I was like.. maybe 12 or something. I never made friends haha so i just trolled the chat with like 15 people attacking me at the same time. I did have a few homies that would play the same game like everyday. It was called "All-Star Football". I use to play that damn game so much man. Probably the best game on the site. But that's where i spent most of my time.. If not on there, I'm outside being a bad ass with my friends tranna look cool and shit. I found LB after google searching a bunch of random shit lol. And every since then, this been my favorite site.

stricc - Coming Soon

Subreal
Before Letsbeef I was just chilling not doing much. I was in High school when i joined and i had a job but now i'm just in college. I've listened to rap music before but not really rap battles before letsbeef. I came to letsbeef one day by just googling rap battle online or some shit. I decided to get into rapping myself randomly, i don't really know what sparked my interest. But before letsbeef I never really watched any rap battle live events such as grind time, etc. on youtube. I might do audio battles and tracks in the future, but i don't plan to make a career out of it or anything. LB is a fun hobby tho, and rap battling drives the competitive part of me. So yeah basically I go to school, chill with friends, and Letsbeef is my main hobby.

UhMAZING
in 1996 I started having a large interest in Rap music, I would listen to all the Greats..like: 2pac, Big L, Canibus, Eminem, Big Pun, etc. After listeing to a lot of rap music and concentrating on the lyrics of the songs..and started thinking to myself I could do that too. So I started writing lyrics, I wouldn't really call them songs because the majority of them didn't contain hooks or chorus' but instead just straight bars. Needless to say starting out they probably wasn't so great. After a couple years in around 1998 or 1999, I stopped writing things for the most part and just relied on my brain and a quicc train of thought. At that moment I began freestyling more than anything..I would just think of things that rhymed in my head constantly, and just began saying them outloud. At first they was mostly mono syllables and what not until I felt comfortable enough to bring bigger words to the table. After reading dictionaries, thesaurus'..etc..anything that I could learn from..I started putting what I had learned to use and started spitting more complex schemes with a bigger vocabulary. Every since then, around 2000, All I've done is freestyle and just working on elevating with that. I just to have a group of friends in High school that all we would do is stand in a circle and start freestyle cyphers and keep it going around until one of us messed up and then they was out. The last person that was out of the circle was always considered the best. Which happen to be me most of the time. (after I got the hang of being able to think of multiple rhymes at the same time I'm speaking) Currently I'm taking a short break from freestyling to focus more on writing again to learn proper structure of a written format.

UnEtHiCaL
Because I was 14 and probably didn't have much going on except fingering young teenage girls at underage discos (not much has changed) I'll talk about my internet life. I was running a rap battle page on Bebo (THE RAP BATTLERz, check it out!) and chatting up fake accounts and hoping they would send me pictures of their vaginas, they never did

WarSand
maaan i used to be out in the streets, trappin with the nigga TB n shit. he used to host these lil freestyle battles on the corner n' he would always lay down some dope ass...ringtone for niggas to spit to. he put me on like a muhfucka tho. i remember we was in the laundromat he was layin down a...ringtone n' i was spittin some heat then a lady came up to us askin if we rapped. i was like yea, she asked to hear somethin so TB went god-style n put on this amazing...ringtone n i was freein,, 30 secs in she gave us her card n said studio time was free for us. im like "deeeyumm TB! i think she was diggin ya shit!" TB was hella happy. the nigga put on a jolly ass...ringtone n we started dancing.

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 02-10-2014 at 02:55 PM.
Unread 02-09-2014, 04:09 PM   #3

lllllllllllll

What Where You Doing Before Letsbeef?
See what your fellow members gotta say.

Agonize
I first got into battle rap because an old friend of mine was roomates with Jimmy Da Loch in college. Started watching some of his battles on Grindtime. Continued watching battles online and had some personal favorite battlers. Being a white (half) Jewish kid who loved rap I immediately identified with Soul Khan. He became one of my favorite battlers and when he transitioned into making music I followed his career fairly closely. A few years ago Soul was booked to play at a bar that one of my friends is co-owner of. This happened to be the weekend of my birthday. My girlfriend, myself, and a group of friends went to the show and had a blast. It was a small venue and Soul and Akie Bermiss were hangin around the bar and at their merch table. When they went on and were a few songs in (Actually at the end of performing Soulstice 3, if I remember correctly) Soul shouts me out by name and wishes me a happy birthday (GF must have mentioned it to him before they went on). It was dope as fuck to say the least. After the show we hung out and chatted for a while. That whole interaction sparked me going back to peep a bunch of his battles. I decided that was something I might want to fuck around with too. I had written poetry and short stories in the past and figured I could transition. I had also been listening to rap for years and was the type to freestyle in the car or with a couple of friends who could sort of do it, so the components were all there. I think I googled "online battle rap" or something and initially ended up on a site called Illest Rhymes. People there generally sucked and the mods had abandoned the site months prior to me discovering it. After fucking around there for a few weeks someone came in and dropped a link to LetsBeef in the chatbox. I checked it out and at first actually wasn't feeling it. It didn't seem easily navigable at first and I left after making an account. I went back to IR but because of the lack of talent over there eventually decided to give LB another shot. I came on, dropped an open and I think won my first battle. Watching those votes roll in and getting feedback on bars was really satisfying and what kept me here. Now It seems I have hit a bit of a rut. I am kind of plateauing in this upper mid tier of battlers and that was discouraging, but only to an extent. Text battling wasn't really what I had in mind initially so I went on amazon and bought a mic. AC's and LOD were in the middle of a bit of a track war with M-Rock pretty much single handedly holding it down for us. I decided to get my feet wet and made a lil diss track at LoD. First track I ever attempted to make, and the feedback was really positive. I had established guys here like BLNK giving me compliments and saying they were surprised at what I could do. This one dude named Punk even asked me to do a track with him (I think he's supposed to be pretty dope on the track side). So thats where I am now, transitioning into the audio side. I think I can have a good LB career once I fully throw myself into making tracks. Then its just a short ride to the HOF. See you there.

EMDUB - Coming Soon

Home Fries/Thug
As in before i joined LB? I used to write poetry for my english class,then one dude in my school introduced me to goldmic,i joined that site but left within 2 weeks as i started losing battles,that was back in 2008 when i was 10,then i took a break and started listening to eminem,joined a lot of eminem fan groups where i had some battles with others..Then i joined this site called virtualverses. It was a pretty good site but unfortunately,it crashed..thats what i did before joining letsbeef.

Lockhart
I wasn't rapping at all before LB LOL. I just watched rap battles off and on, but then I decided it would be cool if I tried it, so I found this place, and I've been doing this ever since.

LOGiKK
Before LB, I was usually into playing basketball, alot.. It was really all I did hahah. I never really got into the rap battle world, or even really thought much about it. I'd see some of my friends at school playing around, dissing each other, freestyling and all but I never could really picture myself doing it. I was more into sports, particularly basketball. I played for a local YMCA when I was six, up to high-school. When I got to around 10th grade (I'm only 20 btw..) I started smokin bud alot, haha. It kind of made me sway away from being a pointgaurd, I would have rather sat at the crib and watched T.V. like some lazy ass, or mess around listening to music on my computer. I was more of the quiet kid in school.. I always chilled with the..'Cool' kids but I wasn't ever really the guy to start a conversation with someone, or carry one on. I met my friend Felix, a good buddy of mine who was always freestyling (he sucked, none the less..) and saying "Yo you hear that man?!" everytime we would smoke. I'd tell him he sucked an he'd get all shitty saying how he's better than I'd ever be if I would ever try, an how I loved hiphop, but i wouldnt ever make music myself.. So one day after I got done chillin with him, he left and I went to go hop on the computer and had his comment stuck in my head, it actually bothered me more than it should have. Being stoned an all, I thought: "I wonder if there's a website where people rap battle on video" I figured I'd show Felix how shitty he was compared to others. I found LB, it looked like exactly what i was wanting to find from reading the short info. on the google link. So I clicked it, came here, noticed there was audio and text both. I quickly got the idea to start writing text battles so I could do it in my own privacy and no one would know the difference. It didnt stick though, I seen how multi's were capitalized, i didnt understand why or anything I just quickly left the site. About 5 months ago, maybe 6 now, I gained a interest in more aggressive hip hop (not that i was a Nelly fan or someshit) so I began watching youtube videos, and i admired the passion from being able to express yourself like they were. Long story short.. since my fingers are tired.. It reminded me of LB how you can say what you want to (almost..) whoever you want. I decided to come back, studied the logic of the site (pun intended) and I've been hooked ever since. But you wouldnt notice I was addicted, i mean.. its not like I'm on here 24/7 on the weekends, and if i'm not sleeping or working, Catch that sarcasm? Hahah.

Manhattan
Before LB I was a gamer and was on sites like NGU and shit like that. Took that gaming shit pretty serious and was in some of the Major League Gaming tournaments. I haven't even signed on to Playstation or Xbox in over a year now. I had been writing bars since I was a bit younger but I came to LB after hearing a battle rapper make fun of Concieted for battling on letsbeef. There isn't much that I used to do before LB that I don't still do like sports, chilling w/ the gf/ the crew, school, work and shit

M U G G Z
before LB i was a young buck in cyphas with my big bros doin small shows... The group was Called PZ.. Planet ZorOn. jumped on different sites like Homegrown Hip Hop Zone.. Sethros... Davey D's.... Goldmic.. then I found LB in Nov of 06, Joined Apoc.. which is a text crew.. Had the infamous battle with Danger Rich... Then joined the UNION. Met Stotty P. We started Beef Radio. interviewed Tha Duke, Real Talk, D Rich, Florida 44. Tipsy Slizzard. Union fell apart.. we started Supreme Regime. I dropped a solo mixtape called "Shotz Fired" which is still on Dat Piff. ft. Willy Grubbz, DRich, Mac G, Stotty P, Cee Steezee, ahhh. alot of catts. 12 0f the 17 tracks was #1 on Lb at diff times. then i took a break. got a real job.. kid. yrs past.. i came back to all you new fuckers..lol and titles... which wasnt in place when i was around. now im the old head tryn to keep LB going... i donate, host/promote battles... update my voters thread.. sponsor tourneys... and now have a segment on LB Radio....whew!

Nicholas
Well, I joined LB back in 06 when I was 12 years old. I was in school and I had just watched 8 mile with a friend we were inspired and spent the rest of the night writing raps on paper. That was all it came to for him. At the time and at my age we were into an online game called Habbo Hotel. I would join "Rap Battle Rooms" to participate and was hooked to it. After a while I got bored of sitting around waiting for these rooms to open so I did a google search for a website to rap on. I found Letsbeef and have been on it ever since. I've grown up on LB hahaha 06 - 14'

Punk
Before LB, I use to always play games on this site called pogo.com & they had this little chat thing ya use when ya play the games. My name was like Lil money or something lame lol but that's when i first started talking to people online. I was like.. maybe 12 or something. I never made friends haha so i just trolled the chat with like 15 people attacking me at the same time. I did have a few homies that would play the same game like everyday. It was called "All-Star Football". I use to play that damn game so much man. Probably the best game on the site. But that's where i spent most of my time.. If not on there, I'm outside being a bad ass with my friends tranna look cool and shit. I found LB after google searching a bunch of random shit lol. And every since then, this been my favorite site.

stricc - Coming Soon

Subreal
Before Letsbeef I was just chilling not doing much. I was in High school when i joined and i had a job but now i'm just in college. I've listened to rap music before but not really rap battles before letsbeef. I came to letsbeef one day by just googling rap battle online or some shit. I decided to get into rapping myself randomly, i don't really know what sparked my interest. But before letsbeef I never really watched any rap battle live events such as grind time, etc. on youtube. I might do audio battles and tracks in the future, but i don't plan to make a career out of it or anything. LB is a fun hobby tho, and rap battling drives the competitive part of me. So yeah basically I go to school, chill with friends, and Letsbeef is my main hobby.

UhMAZING
in 1996 I started having a large interest in Rap music, I would listen to all the Greats..like: 2pac, Big L, Canibus, Eminem, Big Pun, etc. After listeing to a lot of rap music and concentrating on the lyrics of the songs..and started thinking to myself I could do that too. So I started writing lyrics, I wouldn't really call them songs because the majority of them didn't contain hooks or chorus' but instead just straight bars. Needless to say starting out they probably wasn't so great. After a couple years in around 1998 or 1999, I stopped writing things for the most part and just relied on my brain and a quicc train of thought. At that moment I began freestyling more than anything..I would just think of things that rhymed in my head constantly, and just began saying them outloud. At first they was mostly mono syllables and what not until I felt comfortable enough to bring bigger words to the table. After reading dictionaries, thesaurus'..etc..anything that I could learn from..I started putting what I had learned to use and started spitting more complex schemes with a bigger vocabulary. Every since then, around 2000, All I've done is freestyle and just working on elevating with that. I just to have a group of friends in High school that all we would do is stand in a circle and start freestyle cyphers and keep it going around until one of us messed up and then they was out. The last person that was out of the circle was always considered the best. Which happen to be me most of the time. (after I got the hang of being able to think of multiple rhymes at the same time I'm speaking) Currently I'm taking a short break from freestyling to focus more on writing again to learn proper structure of a written format.

UnEtHiCaL
Because I was 14 and probably didn't have much going on except fingering young teenage girls at underage discos (not much has changed) I'll talk about my internet life. I was running a rap battle page on Bebo (THE RAP BATTLERz, check it out!) and chatting up fake accounts and hoping they would send me pictures of their vaginas, they never did

WarSand
maaan i used to be out in the streets, trappin with the nigga TB n shit. he used to host these lil freestyle battles on the corner n' he would always lay down some dope ass...ringtone for niggas to spit to. he put me on like a muhfucka tho. i remember we was in the laundromat he was layin down a...ringtone n' i was spittin some heat then a lady came up to us askin if we rapped. i was like yea, she asked to hear somethin so TB went god-style n put on this amazing...ringtone n i was freein,, 30 secs in she gave us her card n said studio time was free for us. im like "deeeyumm TB! i think she was diggin ya shit!" TB was hella happy. the nigga put on a jolly ass...ringtone n we started dancing.

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 02-10-2014 at 02:55 PM.

Unread 02-09-2014, 04:09 PM
lllllllllllll

The "Ghetto Medal" Awards
You are now live punk!

Hey what's up my fellas & hoochies. We are now live in Washington DC & we are at the Ghetto Medal Awards! I am ya host Punk and i will be handing out a few awards for those who've earned them throughout... however long yo ass been here. So sit back, grab ya hoe by the weave and make sure she stay seated because you might win gold tonight and we ain't got time for basic bitches ya dig what I'm saying?

Ok, we're going to kick this off with the funny mufuckas or whoever ya'll think is funny because honestly, i think all of these nominees are corny as shit.

Dat Nigga Funny AF Award
[WarSand] [Fidel Z] [stricc] [RULE] [EtH] [Lockhart]
Fidel, man... Say something funny.........NVM just come get your award fam. Don't ruin the moment. We have millions watching.

Now this award if for them niggas that think they funny. To some you might be, but to me.... you ain't shit. It's better to lose than to win.

Can I Sit At Ya'lls Lunch Table? Award
[DJ Denton] [Vegeta] [Vintage Jack] [Thug] [Crysis]
Well man, you and your forced jokes did it this time around! I see your name written all over next year's as well. Come claim your prize fam.

Ok this award is for them ignant kick ya momma ass on fathers day type brothas. These nominees need straight jackets on their keyboards cause they some ruthless muthafuckas.

Why You Do'em Like That? Award
[Row] [Just C] [DJ Denton] [stricc] [BLNK]
It was a tie! I'ma hurry up and give ya'll ya awards before yall try some slick shit. Row i saw you give me that funny look when i walked up in here. Don't try nothing. Come get these award.

iight this award is for the person who been turning heads with everything he say, everrything he type, & everything....... who cares....

Most Catchiest Member Award
[stricc] [EtH] [Agonize] [Lockhart] [RULE]
Tell me one of those drake jokes you be making up. I loved that racist one ya said about black folks *looks at the black crowd* Come get yo award boy!

So we got some tough nominees in this category. All of these guys are deranged lunatics & can use the lord.

The Mr. Myers Award
[Phenomonon] [Phenomonon] [Phenomonon] [Phenomonon]
Come get yo award. You don't need the lord.... Nigga you need advice.

The most important award of the night. This is the NBA Championship. This is the Superbowl. This is Everything.. The You THAT Nigga Award Sponsored by Snuff A Hoe's clothing lines.
The You THAT Nigga Award
[Bnas] [RULE] [Fidel Z] [DJ Denton] [Erupt] [Pugz] [AfterThought] [Dono] [MAN DOWN]
Come get yo award boy! You did it man!!

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 02-09-2014 at 05:11 PM.
Unread 02-09-2014, 04:09 PM   #4

lllllllllllll

The "Ghetto Medal" Awards
You are now live punk!

Hey what's up my fellas & hoochies. We are now live in Washington DC & we are at the Ghetto Medal Awards! I am ya host Punk and i will be handing out a few awards for those who've earned them throughout... however long yo ass been here. So sit back, grab ya hoe by the weave and make sure she stay seated because you might win gold tonight and we ain't got time for basic bitches ya dig what I'm saying?

Ok, we're going to kick this off with the funny mufuckas or whoever ya'll think is funny because honestly, i think all of these nominees are corny as shit.

Dat Nigga Funny AF Award
[WarSand] [Fidel Z] [stricc] [RULE] [EtH] [Lockhart]
Fidel, man... Say something funny.........NVM just come get your award fam. Don't ruin the moment. We have millions watching.

Now this award if for them niggas that think they funny. To some you might be, but to me.... you ain't shit. It's better to lose than to win.

Can I Sit At Ya'lls Lunch Table? Award
[DJ Denton] [Vegeta] [Vintage Jack] [Thug] [Crysis]
Well man, you and your forced jokes did it this time around! I see your name written all over next year's as well. Come claim your prize fam.

Ok this award is for them ignant kick ya momma ass on fathers day type brothas. These nominees need straight jackets on their keyboards cause they some ruthless muthafuckas.

Why You Do'em Like That? Award
[Row] [Just C] [DJ Denton] [stricc] [BLNK]
It was a tie! I'ma hurry up and give ya'll ya awards before yall try some slick shit. Row i saw you give me that funny look when i walked up in here. Don't try nothing. Come get these award.

iight this award is for the person who been turning heads with everything he say, everrything he type, & everything....... who cares....

Most Catchiest Member Award
[stricc] [EtH] [Agonize] [Lockhart] [RULE]
Tell me one of those drake jokes you be making up. I loved that racist one ya said about black folks *looks at the black crowd* Come get yo award boy!

So we got some tough nominees in this category. All of these guys are deranged lunatics & can use the lord.

The Mr. Myers Award
[Phenomonon] [Phenomonon] [Phenomonon] [Phenomonon]
Come get yo award. You don't need the lord.... Nigga you need advice.

The most important award of the night. This is the NBA Championship. This is the Superbowl. This is Everything.. The You THAT Nigga Award Sponsored by Snuff A Hoe's clothing lines.
The You THAT Nigga Award
[Bnas] [RULE] [Fidel Z] [DJ Denton] [Erupt] [Pugz] [AfterThought] [Dono] [MAN DOWN]
Come get yo award boy! You did it man!!

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 02-09-2014 at 05:11 PM.

Unread 02-09-2014, 04:10 PM
lllllllllllll

This That Shit
No seriously.. This That Shit!
S/O To Jason for showing me this song. I been playing this track on repeat for about a week now yo. idk I think I like the audition more. Both dope ass songs but the audition gives you that cool ass vibe. The judges would look at him as this kid from the hood about to perform like a trap song or some shit. that's when he surprised the hell out of the entire world and dropped a dope ass song. Props J.

S/O To V3numb for linking me this. This became my favorite song of 2014 and it came out in 2013 lol. The whole Friday theme was amazing and dead on. The dude with the dreads looks like a mixure of Hopsin & Ace Hood. haha. I don't see how Audio Push came from Teach Me How To Jerk to this type of music. I really enjoyed this & shared it with lots of people.

Another joint Jase showed me & i dug it soon as i heard it. Dog we listen to the SAME type of music no matter which Genre lol. When he says "Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life?" haha That shit told me instantly to download it onto the iPhone. But like being completely honest, I can NEVER remember the name of the Artist lol. When i go to youtube it, i just type in rude and hope to find it laying around. lucky me it's the first video that pops up haha. Thanks yo.

S/O To my NIIIGGAA! Fidel Z! I been playing this joint in the car ALOT. My peoples be hating on it heavy though talking bout Marques Houston jacking dat boy style haha. They ain't say shit about Bobby Valentino stealing "Just Me & You" From TTT.. MH getting slept on this year. Don't worry we gon show my nigga Houston some love with this joint.. BELEEEE DAT! haha! Good shit bro.

S/O To BLNK For hooking me up with this dope ass song. I was feeling it soon as it started fam. Actually he just showed me this yesterday and it's been played HELLA times. Dat boy going off dude. His flow is on some other stuff & a lot of cats ain't fucking with'em. Good looks BLNKY!

Erupt, I'm still drowning into this joint yo. Lauryn Hill be on shit i swear. I don't think I've heard a female rapper do it like her dawg. The way she flowed through this song and rode the beat perfectly was just impressive. Makes niggas like me wanna hang up the mic haha (Na I'm just kidding. I'd shit on Lauryn) XD Thanks for sharing this joint with me man. Gotta love great music.
Unread 02-09-2014, 04:10 PM   #5

lllllllllllll

This That Shit
No seriously.. This That Shit!
S/O To Jason for showing me this song. I been playing this track on repeat for about a week now yo. idk I think I like the audition more. Both dope ass songs but the audition gives you that cool ass vibe. The judges would look at him as this kid from the hood about to perform like a trap song or some shit. that's when he surprised the hell out of the entire world and dropped a dope ass song. Props J.

S/O To V3numb for linking me this. This became my favorite song of 2014 and it came out in 2013 lol. The whole Friday theme was amazing and dead on. The dude with the dreads looks like a mixure of Hopsin & Ace Hood. haha. I don't see how Audio Push came from Teach Me How To Jerk to this type of music. I really enjoyed this & shared it with lots of people.

Another joint Jase showed me & i dug it soon as i heard it. Dog we listen to the SAME type of music no matter which Genre lol. When he says "Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life?" haha That shit told me instantly to download it onto the iPhone. But like being completely honest, I can NEVER remember the name of the Artist lol. When i go to youtube it, i just type in rude and hope to find it laying around. lucky me it's the first video that pops up haha. Thanks yo.

S/O To my NIIIGGAA! Fidel Z! I been playing this joint in the car ALOT. My peoples be hating on it heavy though talking bout Marques Houston jacking dat boy style haha. They ain't say shit about Bobby Valentino stealing "Just Me & You" From TTT.. MH getting slept on this year. Don't worry we gon show my nigga Houston some love with this joint.. BELEEEE DAT! haha! Good shit bro.

S/O To BLNK For hooking me up with this dope ass song. I was feeling it soon as it started fam. Actually he just showed me this yesterday and it's been played HELLA times. Dat boy going off dude. His flow is on some other stuff & a lot of cats ain't fucking with'em. Good looks BLNKY!

Erupt, I'm still drowning into this joint yo. Lauryn Hill be on shit i swear. I don't think I've heard a female rapper do it like her dawg. The way she flowed through this song and rode the beat perfectly was just impressive. Makes niggas like me wanna hang up the mic haha (Na I'm just kidding. I'd shit on Lauryn) XD Thanks for sharing this joint with me man. Gotta love great music.

Unread 02-09-2014, 04:10 PM
lllllllllllll

Punk & Vintage Jack's Outro

Jack shares a few of his LB favorites:
"Lockhart, Nicholas & Subreal - When i was part of Baker Street these dudes were the ones that i would go to for any help or if i was really bored lol. But they would try and elevate me with all they had and they still do. Pissed them off a lot by them kicking me out the crew in the end but still cool dudes.
Manhattan - A guy who has the time to help me with my texting skills and i appreciate for you help Manny.
Autographh - Me & Auto occasionally help eachother within the site. Mostly send lines to eachother and give feedback. Also a dude who i talk to on a daily basis through Facebook.
DaDDiO, Jason, ILLoKWENT - Legends to the site which i always go and read their battles over and over again to get a grip of my texting skills.
RULE & Askari - Brought me into The Originals (Best Crew) which i couldn't deny was a great opportunity to Elevate. Two big legends to the site which i also go back and forth to read their battles to help me. Slow start to the crew but it'll get kicking it off eventually. Also a shout-out to Punk & Rican."

Good guy. Also look out for that Punk & Jack track coming soon XD. The Originals is on the Move! Fresh2Death RULE WHADDAP! Well, I had a lot of fun writing this up. I wanna Thank all of those who helped out & shared their stories. S/O to EtH for dominating his section and keeping those wonderful ugly ass smiles on ya'lls faces. S/O to those who didn't make this Informer. We still thinking bout all yall. More to come in the future so don't be a bitch ass stranger faggot ass fucking faggot ass fuck face ass hoe & ignore them when they drop. Haha.. Just kidding guys.. Have a nice day.... Your welcome - Punk

Unread 02-09-2014, 04:10 PM   #6

lllllllllllll

Punk & Vintage Jack's Outro

Jack shares a few of his LB favorites:
"Lockhart, Nicholas & Subreal - When i was part of Baker Street these dudes were the ones that i would go to for any help or if i was really bored lol. But they would try and elevate me with all they had and they still do. Pissed them off a lot by them kicking me out the crew in the end but still cool dudes.
Manhattan - A guy who has the time to help me with my texting skills and i appreciate for you help Manny.
Autographh - Me & Auto occasionally help eachother within the site. Mostly send lines to eachother and give feedback. Also a dude who i talk to on a daily basis through Facebook.
DaDDiO, Jason, ILLoKWENT - Legends to the site which i always go and read their battles over and over again to get a grip of my texting skills.
RULE & Askari - Brought me into The Originals (Best Crew) which i couldn't deny was a great opportunity to Elevate. Two big legends to the site which i also go back and forth to read their battles to help me. Slow start to the crew but it'll get kicking it off eventually. Also a shout-out to Punk & Rican."

Good guy. Also look out for that Punk & Jack track coming soon XD. The Originals is on the Move! Fresh2Death RULE WHADDAP! Well, I had a lot of fun writing this up. I wanna Thank all of those who helped out & shared their stories. S/O to EtH for dominating his section and keeping those wonderful ugly ass smiles on ya'lls faces. S/O to those who didn't make this Informer. We still thinking bout all yall. More to come in the future so don't be a bitch ass stranger faggot ass fucking faggot ass fuck face ass hoe & ignore them when they drop. Haha.. Just kidding guys.. Have a nice day.... Your welcome - Punk

Unread 02-09-2014, 04:26 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

@Lockhart @Dysfunctional
Unread 02-09-2014, 04:26 PM   #7

Hubert Cumberdale

@Lockhart @Dysfunctional

Unread 02-09-2014, 04:28 PM
PHAZEDD
Mentioned: 573 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
2 1681
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
49 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Hell yeah keep em comin @Punk shit's always tight. EtH got me crackin up w/ those interviews.
Unread 02-09-2014, 04:28 PM   #8

PHAZEDD
2 1681
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.78/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
49 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 77 audio / 130 text
Mentioned: 573 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

Hell yeah keep em comin @Punk shit's always tight. EtH got me crackin up w/ those interviews.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2014, 04:36 PM
JAGNEW
Mentioned: 363 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.03/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
15 Won / 6 Lost

This was dope @Punk credit to you for putting in this work. Keep them coming
Unread 02-09-2014, 04:36 PM   #9

JAGNEW
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.03/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
15 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 19 audio / 131 text
Mentioned: 363 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)

This was dope @Punk credit to you for putting in this work. Keep them coming
Unread 02-09-2014, 04:37 PM
V3numb
Mentioned: 1208 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to V3numb
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

@punk i got you bro.. like i said i am recording today mayeb my verses to this song for V-day shun

and yeah i said same thing about their style change-up.. if you aint peep it yet peep this

"Draw to your hearts desire
and keep it
CLASSICK YA ASIAN BASTIDDD"
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk The God View Post
ahh.. yea your a good fucker..
My Gallery
HERE

Unread 02-09-2014, 04:37 PM   #10

V3numb
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

Voted: 24 audio / 630 text
Mentioned: 1208 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)

Send a message via AIM to V3numb

@punk i got you bro.. like i said i am recording today mayeb my verses to this song for V-day shun

and yeah i said same thing about their style change-up.. if you aint peep it yet peep this

"Draw to your hearts desire
and keep it
CLASSICK YA ASIAN BASTIDDD"
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk The God View Post
ahh.. yea your a good fucker..
My Gallery
HERE