User Tag List

Unread 07-12-2013, 06:51 PM
_Free
Basic Member
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
Wait wait wait, this guy thinks Henrik is the king, AND has The Warriors as his avy.

Why has he not been promoted to ACs already?

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

To add to that, you're probably the only guy around here who knows who the fuck the Turnbull AC's are haha
Nah I know. They chased the warriors in that big ass truck
Unread 07-12-2013, 06:51 PM   #81

_Free
Basic Member

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Wait wait wait, this guy thinks Henrik is the king, AND has The Warriors as his avy.

Why has he not been promoted to ACs already?

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

To add to that, you're probably the only guy around here who knows who the fuck the Turnbull AC's are haha
Nah I know. They chased the warriors in that big ass truck
Unread 07-12-2013, 06:57 PM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

You know it. FUCK A TRUCE!
Unread 07-12-2013, 06:57 PM   #82

Hubert Cumberdale

You know it. FUCK A TRUCE!

Unread 07-12-2013, 07:25 PM
IV
Live Battler
Mentioned: 1299 Post(s)
Tagged: 51 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to IV
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
153 Won / 28 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Me and NOBLE just spoke about sexism earlier IV. Here is my take on it...

Women want to be better than men, not equal. A woman will complain that housewives are being confined to cooking and cleaning for their husbands. Meanwhile, their own husbands are at home cooking and cleaning. Feminism is really the act of trying to switch women and men's roles around, so the women can hold the spot that men currently hold, and it has no baring on equality. Feminism is also the belief that rape is worse than global terrorism. 9/11 aint got shit on Little Mo getting raped in the Queen Vic.

Any woman can get a job and any woman can be taken seriously if they want to be. Most are happy with how they live though.
Na I don't agree with this at all tbh. Men fix cars, women cook and clean. Wouldn't find a man moaning about having to fix a car or change a light bulb or whatever. I don't mean like that, I do think women and men have their roles when building a home together. But I mean in the employment world, I don't think we're less likely to get jobs as such, but I think once we have jobs it's more difficult to be taken seriously in a male environment. That could be more egotistical than sexist tbh. I hate feminists. From a music point of view, is acceptable to be called a bitch, pussy or hoe instead of a woman or a female or whatever, which are all derogatory terms for females, but if a white man were to refer to 'niggas' (derogatory term for a black man) instead of just a man, then it wouldn't be tolerated. And women have suffered in the same way as black people, due to not being equal, not having equal rights and whatever else. Black men were allowed to vote before women, we weren't seen as equals what so ever. And still in other countries women don't have any rights at all, and people from those back grounds that come to London still treat women in that way, no respect, no equality.

Just to clarify, I don't actually give a fuck, it's just the way to world works and I accept that. There's many successful women to show that using what I just said as an excuse, is simply excuse, and maybe black people should think the same.

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

As for having the conversation with Noble, when we were having a discussion about moderating he actually used this against me -

"You're just a fat white bitch from the UK"

So anything he says on the subject should be disregarded anyway due to using my nationality, gender, and colour against my ability to do my "job" properly.

Last edited by IV; 07-12-2013 at 07:23 PM.
Unread 07-12-2013, 07:25 PM   #83

IV
Live Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
153 Won / 28 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 1239 text
Mentioned: 1299 Post(s)
Tagged: 51 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to IV

Quote:
Me and NOBLE just spoke about sexism earlier IV. Here is my take on it...

Women want to be better than men, not equal. A woman will complain that housewives are being confined to cooking and cleaning for their husbands. Meanwhile, their own husbands are at home cooking and cleaning. Feminism is really the act of trying to switch women and men's roles around, so the women can hold the spot that men currently hold, and it has no baring on equality. Feminism is also the belief that rape is worse than global terrorism. 9/11 aint got shit on Little Mo getting raped in the Queen Vic.

Any woman can get a job and any woman can be taken seriously if they want to be. Most are happy with how they live though.
Na I don't agree with this at all tbh. Men fix cars, women cook and clean. Wouldn't find a man moaning about having to fix a car or change a light bulb or whatever. I don't mean like that, I do think women and men have their roles when building a home together. But I mean in the employment world, I don't think we're less likely to get jobs as such, but I think once we have jobs it's more difficult to be taken seriously in a male environment. That could be more egotistical than sexist tbh. I hate feminists. From a music point of view, is acceptable to be called a bitch, pussy or hoe instead of a woman or a female or whatever, which are all derogatory terms for females, but if a white man were to refer to 'niggas' (derogatory term for a black man) instead of just a man, then it wouldn't be tolerated. And women have suffered in the same way as black people, due to not being equal, not having equal rights and whatever else. Black men were allowed to vote before women, we weren't seen as equals what so ever. And still in other countries women don't have any rights at all, and people from those back grounds that come to London still treat women in that way, no respect, no equality.

Just to clarify, I don't actually give a fuck, it's just the way to world works and I accept that. There's many successful women to show that using what I just said as an excuse, is simply excuse, and maybe black people should think the same.

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

As for having the conversation with Noble, when we were having a discussion about moderating he actually used this against me -

So anything he says on the subject should be disregarded anyway due to using my nationality, gender, and colour against my ability to do my "job" properly.

Last edited by IV; 07-12-2013 at 07:23 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2013, 07:46 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

Quote:
Originally Posted by IV View Post

On a recent episode of The Garage, with a pretty stereotypical Scottish dude running a garage with a bunch of proper English lads, a woman just got hired. Why? She knew her shit. She knew the names for everything, the best recommendations to fix cars. If women know their shit, they WILL get hired.

As Phe just said, he always deals with female interviewers, and I bet the dude feels like "Shit, this chick is tough" *cue sex joke*. These women ARE taken seriously, and will eat you alive if you don't.

These days in music that's mainly gone. Hip hop is so geared towards woman now a days, that Snoop has to rap about "Love You" instead of "Fuck You", and Luda goes from MOVE BITCH, GET OUT THE WAY! to "Heres a story about my first love". Back in the 90s, I'd agree, but now, the only people saying hoes in rap are people talking about women that are specifically meant to be portrayed in a negative light.

I agree with your mention on other cultures though. In eastern Europe, the middle east and Asian, there are so many cultures where women are def still second class citizens. But in the side of the world we live, I feel women have plenty of opportunities, if not more.
Unread 07-12-2013, 07:46 PM   #84

Hubert Cumberdale

Quote:

On a recent episode of The Garage, with a pretty stereotypical Scottish dude running a garage with a bunch of proper English lads, a woman just got hired. Why? She knew her shit. She knew the names for everything, the best recommendations to fix cars. If women know their shit, they WILL get hired.

As Phe just said, he always deals with female interviewers, and I bet the dude feels like "Shit, this chick is tough" *cue sex joke*. These women ARE taken seriously, and will eat you alive if you don't.

These days in music that's mainly gone. Hip hop is so geared towards woman now a days, that Snoop has to rap about "Love You" instead of "Fuck You", and Luda goes from MOVE BITCH, GET OUT THE WAY! to "Heres a story about my first love". Back in the 90s, I'd agree, but now, the only people saying hoes in rap are people talking about women that are specifically meant to be portrayed in a negative light.

I agree with your mention on other cultures though. In eastern Europe, the middle east and Asian, there are so many cultures where women are def still second class citizens. But in the side of the world we live, I feel women have plenty of opportunities, if not more.

Unread 07-12-2013, 07:58 PM
Fredo Lombardi
Mentioned: 169 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
50 Won / 24 Lost

Quote:
Heard of the hollocaust?
thats reaching V lol that was white on white violence

Marked Out Niggas

1. Punk
Unread 07-12-2013, 07:58 PM   #85

Fredo Lombardi
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
50 Won / 24 Lost

Voted: 917 audio / 38 text

Quote:
Heard of the hollocaust?

Marked Out Niggas

1. Punk
Unread 07-12-2013, 08:01 PM
_Free
Basic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredo Lombardi View Post
German on Jewish
Unread 07-12-2013, 08:01 PM   #86

_Free
Basic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredo Lombardi View Post
German on Jewish
Unread 07-12-2013, 08:04 PM
Fredo Lombardi
Ranked Audio Record
50 Won / 24 Lost

are they not white people?

Marked Out Niggas

1. Punk
Unread 07-12-2013, 08:04 PM   #87

Fredo Lombardi
Ranked Audio Record
50 Won / 24 Lost

Voted: 917 audio / 38 text

are they not white people?
Unread 07-12-2013, 08:13 PM
_Free
Basic Member

yeah but this is about racism and not color. Color does not dictate race.
Unread 07-12-2013, 08:13 PM   #88

_Free
Basic Member

yeah but this is about racism and not color. Color does not dictate race.
Unread 07-12-2013, 08:15 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

What's the difference? Racism is just a slightly more specific version of discrimination.
Unread 07-12-2013, 08:15 PM   #89

Hubert Cumberdale

What's the difference? Racism is just a slightly more specific version of discrimination.

Unread 07-12-2013, 08:39 PM
_Free
Basic Member

none of which has anything to directly due with color.
Unread 07-12-2013, 08:39 PM   #90

_Free
Basic Member

none of which has anything to directly due with color.

Tags
039, 3rd, freeboosie, freejodiarias, guilty of murder, justice, justicefortrayvon