Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 07-12-2013, 08:43 PM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Lmao, I just read this online...

During the trial of Zimmerman, state's witness #8, Rachel Jeantel, testified that Martin had described Zimmerman as a "creepy ass cracker" just prior to the shooting.[303] [304]

Jeantel further testified that she thought race was an issue because Martin told her he was being followed by a white man.[305][306] Jeantel stated her belief that "creepy ass cracker" was neither racial nor offensive. She testified that people in "her culture" call white people crackers, though she couldn't recall if Martin would call white people crackers

So if in my culture we call people niggers, that's cool right?
Unread 07-12-2013, 08:43 PM   #91

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

During the trial of Zimmerman, state's witness #8, Rachel Jeantel, testified that Martin had described Zimmerman as a "creepy ass cracker" just prior to the shooting.[303] [304]

Jeantel further testified that she thought race was an issue because Martin told her he was being followed by a white man.[305][306] Jeantel stated her belief that "creepy ass cracker" was neither racial nor offensive. She testified that people in "her culture" call white people crackers, though she couldn't recall if Martin would call white people crackers

Unread 07-12-2013, 08:44 PM
IV
Live Battler
Mentioned: 1299 Post(s)
Tagged: 51 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to IV
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
153 Won / 28 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Free View Post
yeah but this is about racism and not color. Color does not dictate race.
I'm done.
Unread 07-12-2013, 08:44 PM   #92

IV
Live Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
153 Won / 28 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 1239 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Free View Post
yeah but this is about racism and not color. Color does not dictate race.
I'm done.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2013, 08:47 PM
_Free
Basic Member
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IV View Post
I'm done.
If color dictates race than tell me how Blacks in America happen to range from completely pale and light skinned to completely dark, Explain Japanese and Chinese, Dominican, Puerto rican and spanish. Irish german Russian Jewish and British?

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post

she didn't say it was cool or that it was ok. She just said that thats what happened. take the words for whats their not for your personal assumption
Unread 07-12-2013, 08:47 PM   #93

_Free
Basic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IV View Post
I'm done.
If color dictates race than tell me how Blacks in America happen to range from completely pale and light skinned to completely dark, Explain Japanese and Chinese, Dominican, Puerto rican and spanish. Irish german Russian Jewish and British?

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post

she didn't say it was cool or that it was ok. She just said that thats what happened. take the words for whats their not for your personal assumption
Unread 07-12-2013, 08:50 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

Jeantel stated her belief that "creepy ass cracker" was neither racial nor offensive. She testified that people in "her culture" call white people crackers

To me, that means she it's that it was okay.
Unread 07-12-2013, 08:50 PM   #94

Hubert Cumberdale

Jeantel stated her belief that "creepy ass cracker" was neither racial nor offensive. She testified that people in "her culture" call white people crackers

To me, that means she it's that it was okay.

Unread 07-12-2013, 08:54 PM
_Free
Basic Member

shes saying that it was a common saying and that the term wasn't often reached for just to insult someone It was adopted more as a nickname than an insult.

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

atleast my interpretation of what she could have possibly meant
Unread 07-12-2013, 08:54 PM   #95

_Free
Basic Member

shes saying that it was a common saying and that the term wasn't often reached for just to insult someone It was adopted more as a nickname than an insult.

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

atleast my interpretation of what she could have possibly meant
Unread 07-12-2013, 09:08 PM
Boss-MC
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Boss-MC Send a message via Yahoo to Boss-MC
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
547 Won / 409 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
11 Won / 8 Lost

these debates keep comin up but eth has a point, in a really backwards town blacks are niggers as a turn of phrase so by that logic it's an acceptable term. racism these days is just blatant ignorance that very few fully understand why they hate the other side...tonight for example I met ross kemp (honestly lol) for this Northern Ireland episode and he was asking a person I knew about why this was happening and he genuinely had to ask about 10 people before he got an answer that was gonna make it onto a show due to blatant ignorance as a whole
Checking Audio Battles
Clean... no cheating detected
Checking Text Battles
^^^^ CHEATS TRY TO BEAT THAT FUCKIN RECORD!! ^^^^

AND STOP ACTING LIKE A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Alot of people talk shit and say "send it"....come with action not words, dont worry i dont back down.
Unread 07-12-2013, 09:08 PM   #96

Boss-MC
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
547 Won / 409 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
11 Won / 8 Lost

Voted: 1441 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to Boss-MC Send a message via Yahoo to Boss-MC

these debates keep comin up but eth has a point, in a really backwards town blacks are niggers as a turn of phrase so by that logic it's an acceptable term. racism these days is just blatant ignorance that very few fully understand why they hate the other side...tonight for example I met ross kemp (honestly lol) for this Northern Ireland episode and he was asking a person I knew about why this was happening and he genuinely had to ask about 10 people before he got an answer that was gonna make it onto a show due to blatant ignorance as a whole
Checking Audio Battles
Checking Text Battles
^^^^ CHEATS TRY TO BEAT THAT FUCKIN RECORD!! ^^^^

AND STOP ACTING LIKE A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Alot of people talk shit and say "send it"....come with action not words, dont worry i dont back down.
Unread 07-12-2013, 09:42 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

@NorthEast, I imagine that episode will go something a bit like this.

Unread 07-12-2013, 09:42 PM   #97

Hubert Cumberdale

@NorthEast, I imagine that episode will go something a bit like this.

Unread 07-12-2013, 11:33 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
yeah i hear you
but the word cracker has no historical significance. the n word is rooted in history as a hateful word.
i would never take offence to the word cracker cus it doesnt mean a goddamn thing .. it seems funny to me that someone would attempt to insult me by calling me a cracker .. id probably think they were pathetic .
lots of black guys i know drop that word and ive never cared ... but id never drop the n word around them cus of what that word has meant through history

i suppose at the end of the day it doesnt really matter cus if your intentions are to be racist when saying "cracker" then its no different than a white guy saying the n word and meaning it in a racist way ... but either way the n word will always be more impactful than a word that truly means nothing
Cracker is a way of calling you a racist. Cracker I believe comes from cracking the whip, as in whipping slaves. I think I've heard that before :s.

But none the less, I MIGHT be offended by it, who knows, so if a black guy called me a cracker I'd feel like their disregard for how I may react is what would be most offensive.
Unread 07-12-2013, 11:33 PM   #98

Hubert Cumberdale

Quote:
yeah i hear you
but the word cracker has no historical significance. the n word is rooted in history as a hateful word.
i would never take offence to the word cracker cus it doesnt mean a goddamn thing .. it seems funny to me that someone would attempt to insult me by calling me a cracker .. id probably think they were pathetic .
lots of black guys i know drop that word and ive never cared ... but id never drop the n word around them cus of what that word has meant through history

i suppose at the end of the day it doesnt really matter cus if your intentions are to be racist when saying "cracker" then its no different than a white guy saying the n word and meaning it in a racist way ... but either way the n word will always be more impactful than a word that truly means nothing
Cracker is a way of calling you a racist. Cracker I believe comes from cracking the whip, as in whipping slaves. I think I've heard that before :s.

But none the less, I MIGHT be offended by it, who knows, so if a black guy called me a cracker I'd feel like their disregard for how I may react is what would be most offensive.

Unread 07-13-2013, 06:10 AM
IV
Live Battler
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
153 Won / 28 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
yeah i hear you

Cracker is actually a word to offend Jewish people and it does have historical mean inning. Jewish people were put through one of the worst things in history just because they were Jewish, they don't blamed oppression for everything haha but that's another subject. Non-Jewish white people shouldn't get offended by cracker AT ALL, it would be like me calling a Mexican a nigga and them getting offended lol.

But like you said, an intention to be racist is an intention to be racist, and still wrong.
Unread 07-13-2013, 06:10 AM   #99

IV
Live Battler
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
153 Won / 28 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 1239 text

Quote:
yeah i hear you

Cracker is actually a word to offend Jewish people and it does have historical mean inning. Jewish people were put through one of the worst things in history just because they were Jewish, they don't blamed oppression for everything haha but that's another subject. Non-Jewish white people shouldn't get offended by cracker AT ALL, it would be like me calling a Mexican a nigga and them getting offended lol.

But like you said, an intention to be racist is an intention to be racist, and still wrong.
Unread 07-13-2013, 07:03 AM
CakedOut

The "Whole Story" is out. He saw a young black male as "suspicious", followed him, then when he was confronted he murdered him. It's not like Trayvon was the only person walking around the neighborhood. The ONLY reason he was "suspicious" is because he was AFRICAN. PERIOD. This case is VERY VERY dangerous and I hope my people realize the underline tone of this situation. Acquitting Zimmerman puts the message out that EVERY AFRICAN is "suspicious" and people have the right to follow and harass us. And in the event that we DO "STAND OUR GROUND" we can be MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD for it. Smh..
Unread 07-13-2013, 07:03 AM   #100

CakedOut

The "Whole Story" is out. He saw a young black male as "suspicious", followed him, then when he was confronted he murdered him. It's not like Trayvon was the only person walking around the neighborhood. The ONLY reason he was "suspicious" is because he was AFRICAN. PERIOD. This case is VERY VERY dangerous and I hope my people realize the underline tone of this situation. Acquitting Zimmerman puts the message out that EVERY AFRICAN is "suspicious" and people have the right to follow and harass us. And in the event that we DO "STAND OUR GROUND" we can be MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD for it. Smh..

Tags
039, 3rd, freeboosie, freejodiarias, guilty of murder, justice, justicefortrayvon

Display