Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena

Notices

View Poll Results: Was This Useful and Will it keep Letsbeef free from "Dickriders" and "Hate Voters&quo
YES 5 71.43%
NO 2 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List
Adubs KiloG, AfterThought, izayamoorman, josh, Just C, Manhattan, Mayneak, Phoenix, Sini, The Dope Man, Wordsmithh

Unread 06-30-2012, 11:03 AM
THUGGED ON HIM
Banned
Mentioned: 111 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
78 Won / 8 Lost
Default VOTING Essentials - for Text and Audio Battles

Since me and @Adubs KiloG lost a battle just cuz some "NOOB" who also turned out to be a "compulsive liar and a biter" and had a Higher Voting Power voted us a 3 and a 4 even when the opponent had some basic rhymes and a cypher verse whereas we had a battle verse and tough multies,im taking out my time and making this thread just to IMPROVE THE VOTING SYSTEM HERE and to keep it FREE from DICKRIDERS,NOOBS and HATE VOTERS..!!!

Thus,i want YOU ALL TO DECIDE the OUTCOME of these battles.Here are the links-

My Battle against Fitzyy- http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_detai...n=tb&id=439842
Adibs battle against Lil Jones- http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_detai...n=tb&id=440664

Its the same noob and a hate voter who is also a "Proven Biter".So how the fuck can he have a higher voting power?Almost every Vet "Has a Problem" with the "Way He Votes".

@AfterThought, @Just €,please take this into consideration and please take some action.Im doing this just to keep it free from dickriders and hate voters.

Hope ya’ll read this thoroughly before voting.

These are detailed guidelines on how a REAL serious and responsible Vote in a Text Battle ought to be approached.
We don't quite have such an experienced and legitimate Voting 'base' as yet, still this is how it's done - the closer these guidelines are followed - is directly proportional to the Respect your Battling Site/Forum earns - Voting of high quality makes or breaks a Battling group.
Strive for excellence & perfection - if the effort is sincere, the results can only be positive.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bar-By-Bar b/d (b/d = Breaking Down a Vote) :

A Bar-By-Bar breakdown is one in which each BAR (1 Bar = 2 Lines in the general sense), is “broken down”…i.e. analysed on the basis of it’s merit. This is the best way of breaking down bars although it’s kinda time consuming. A complete bar is given a SCORE outta 5 POINTS in this b/d method. 2 points for line 1 of the bar (The primary punch),and 3 Points are allotted for the MAIN PUNCH which is the LAST Line (i.e. Line 2) of the bar.

Remember,the MAIN PUNCH should ALWAYS be the strongest punch in the bar or else points decrease. This is the reason why points for the main punch are given outta 3. The top punch even if itz superhot will account for only 2 points at the most…because the Main Punchline is always supposed to come at the end as the human mind always expects excitement at the end part….even in the movies,it’s the CLIMAX that has the most action and fun and importance,even in Novels,e.t.c.

Each line must be analysed on the basis of it’s SET-UP,PUNCH,WORDPLAY (where pronunciation should be perfect),PERSONALS,and METAS (which is actually considered a part of wordplay on many sites)…Remember,mere wordplay with correct pronunciation is NOT ENOUGH. It should CONNECT with all it’s RELATED USES and the PUNCH. Only then does it have any value.
Same can be said about Metas.

Similarly,HOT Punchlines,and Embarrasing Personal Information converted to a SOLID PUNCH are the things that are rated the highest.i.e. Punches,Personals & Wordplay (Well Executed), are the parts in a bar which determine its score as all of em hold the TOP MOST priority in the battle as far as the bar score is concerned.
Rest of the categories such as Multies,Flow hold less relevance and are generally used when all the battlers have verses that match up to each other,to judge the more quality verse.

F.A.Q. (Frequently Asked Questions) >>>

Q. What Are/About 'Expos'?

A. Expos (i.e. Explanations) are used in places where the punch consists of complex concepts that the voters don’t understand. Long expos may be ok in places where the voters are noobs / dyslexic / autistic but definitely not in places where there are vets to vote.

An expo should never be longer than a line…or just a slight bit more. Expos SHOULD NEVER BE LONGER THAN THE BARS THEMSELVES,coz it puts a very very poor impression on the voters and DRAMATICALLY brings down your bar score (no matter how hot your punch is)

Although this is for the voters,even the battlers should keep in mind that when writing expos,only mention things that are REALLY Difficult concepts,don’t write “this was wordplay”,”Look ! I just did a nameplay on him!”,”It’s a personal,did you know that?”,”I thot I chaw a pussy cat!”,”I did!! I did saw a pussy cat!!!”

Q. What are/about "PLAYED" Punchlines?

A. First, I hope yall know the difference between a PLAYED concept and something that’s BITTEN. A BITTEN Verse / Line / Concept is a line or a concept which has been STOLEN from someone else’s verse. Generally,one look at the stolen line and the original verse gives one a clear idea whether the idea was LIFTED or not.Biting is illegal in any rap battle on any damn forum (even Letsbeef, I think).

However,a PLAYED concept is a wordplay,metaphor which has already been used and the battler uses it again unknowingly into his bars. Played concepts BRING DOWN the Bar Score UNLESS the played concept is used in a completely different way…

e.g. A recent verse, used the d’FEET / Defeat wordplay without knowing that it was already played. Still it DID NOT bring down the Bar Score coz it was used in a totally fresh way….It was written as : “I’ll bring him INCH-BY-INCH towards Kissing d’FEET / defeat”…which was a totally new take on the previously used wordplay. However if the concept is used in the same manner that previous battlers have used it,the bar score comes down quick.

Q. Does consistency play a role?

A. Yes, for e.g a battler who churns out 3 to 3.5 rated bars consistently deserves the win more than someone who writes a 1.5 bar, then a 4 bar, then again a 2.5 bar and writes punches in such a manner.

Q. What is 'RECYCLING'?

A. Recycling is when a battler decides to reuse punchlines/concepts OF HIS OWN from his previous battles. It’s Illegal on most rap forums.But it can be allowed if a Battle IS GLITCHED.

Q. Is a personal considered powerful if it can’t be proved?

A. NO. A personal MUST be proved either by giving links after the battle itself or producing SOLID proof upon voter’s request. Otherwise a personal has No meaning.None at all.

Q. What is a 'SELF-DISS', and how does it affect the bar score?

A. A self diss is basically dissing yourself (knowingly or unknowingly) and it KILLS your BAR ( The whole self diss line generates ZERO points and if both lines from the bar are self disses,the whole bar gets a 0 score ) . To put it simply…..SELF DISS = SUICIDE!!!

Q. How do I judge bars which are longer than the generally accepted length…i.e. 2 lines?

A. First,check how the punchlines are written and divide the bar parts mentally (logically) into two parts using your common sense. Then give the top punchline a score from 2 Points by rating the punches so that the score of two is divided EQUALLY and FAIRLY within the punches. Do the same with the Main Punchline (this time with 3 Points being equally divided amongst the punches) and you get the complete bar score.

--------------------------------------------
Categorical Breakdown >>> "Cat b/d" :

In a categorized breakdown,you just have to write or copy-paste these categories for the battle and write the name of the battler who won the category. At the end of the vote,there is an “Overall” cat which generates the winner based on the results.In a diss battle,the MOST important categories are the PUNCHES,PERSONALS,and WORDPLAY and any player calling the shots in these categories is generally the winner.

But you must be careful with your judgement.Cases exist where a player has been able to win a whole battle even by getting just ONE of them THREE cats just by his PERFECTION in that category.Ultimately,judgements and results depend upon the bar quality.The other categories such as Multies,Flow e.t.c. are insignificant and to be used only in case of a Tie.If no player wins a particular category you must specify NONE in front of the cat,and if BOTH players come EQUAL,you specify BOTH or TIE for that cat.The categories for various types of battles are listed below >>>

The Major Cats For EACH “TYPE” OF BATTLE are given in BOLD :

DISS BATTLE
----------------
PUNCHES:
PERSONALS:
WORDPLAY:
Complexity:
Multies:
Flow:
Enjoyment:
CONSISTENCY:

Overall:
----------
P.S. >>> Some people choose to list “Metas” as a different category (which is very correct technically) while some people prefer incorporating it in wordplay. The first THREE categories that’ve been listed determine the battle outcome.

HORROR CORE BATTLE:
-----------------------------
GORE:
PUNCHES:
Multies:
Complexity:
CONSISTENCY:
ENJOYMENT:
Flow:

Overall:
----------

TOPICAL BATTLE :
----------------------
TOPIC:
IMAGERY:
EMOTION:
Vocab:
COMPLEXITY:
Multies:
Flow:
Enjoyment:
CONSISTENCY:

Overall:
-----------

AUDIO BATTLE :
--------------------
PUNCHES:
PERSONALS:
DELIVERY:
MIC PRESENCE:
FLOW:
Multies:
Mixing:
Beats:
Enjoyment:
Consistency:
Unread 06-30-2012, 11:03 AM   #1

THUGGED ON HIM
Banned
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
78 Won / 8 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Default VOTING Essentials - for Text and Audio Battles

Since me and @Adubs KiloG lost a battle just cuz some "NOOB" who also turned out to be a "compulsive liar and a biter" and had a Higher Voting Power voted us a 3 and a 4 even when the opponent had some basic rhymes and a cypher verse whereas we had a battle verse and tough multies,im taking out my time and making this thread just to IMPROVE THE VOTING SYSTEM HERE and to keep it FREE from DICKRIDERS,NOOBS and HATE VOTERS..!!!

Thus,i want YOU ALL TO DECIDE the OUTCOME of these battles.Here are the links-

My Battle against Fitzyy- http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_detai...n=tb&id=439842
Adibs battle against Lil Jones- http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_detai...n=tb&id=440664

Its the same noob and a hate voter who is also a "Proven Biter".So how the fuck can he have a higher voting power?Almost every Vet "Has a Problem" with the "Way He Votes".

@AfterThought, @Just €,please take this into consideration and please take some action.Im doing this just to keep it free from dickriders and hate voters.

Hope ya’ll read this thoroughly before voting.

These are detailed guidelines on how a REAL serious and responsible Vote in a Text Battle ought to be approached.
We don't quite have such an experienced and legitimate Voting 'base' as yet, still this is how it's done - the closer these guidelines are followed - is directly proportional to the Respect your Battling Site/Forum earns - Voting of high quality makes or breaks a Battling group.
Strive for excellence & perfection - if the effort is sincere, the results can only be positive.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bar-By-Bar b/d (b/d = Breaking Down a Vote) :

A Bar-By-Bar breakdown is one in which each BAR (1 Bar = 2 Lines in the general sense), is “broken down”…i.e. analysed on the basis of it’s merit. This is the best way of breaking down bars although it’s kinda time consuming. A complete bar is given a SCORE outta 5 POINTS in this b/d method. 2 points for line 1 of the bar (The primary punch),and 3 Points are allotted for the MAIN PUNCH which is the LAST Line (i.e. Line 2) of the bar.

Remember,the MAIN PUNCH should ALWAYS be the strongest punch in the bar or else points decrease. This is the reason why points for the main punch are given outta 3. The top punch even if itz superhot will account for only 2 points at the most…because the Main Punchline is always supposed to come at the end as the human mind always expects excitement at the end part….even in the movies,it’s the CLIMAX that has the most action and fun and importance,even in Novels,e.t.c.

Each line must be analysed on the basis of it’s SET-UP,PUNCH,WORDPLAY (where pronunciation should be perfect),PERSONALS,and METAS (which is actually considered a part of wordplay on many sites)…Remember,mere wordplay with correct pronunciation is NOT ENOUGH. It should CONNECT with all it’s RELATED USES and the PUNCH. Only then does it have any value.
Same can be said about Metas.

Similarly,HOT Punchlines,and Embarrasing Personal Information converted to a SOLID PUNCH are the things that are rated the highest.i.e. Punches,Personals & Wordplay (Well Executed), are the parts in a bar which determine its score as all of em hold the TOP MOST priority in the battle as far as the bar score is concerned.
Rest of the categories such as Multies,Flow hold less relevance and are generally used when all the battlers have verses that match up to each other,to judge the more quality verse.

F.A.Q. (Frequently Asked Questions) >>>

Q. What Are/About 'Expos'?

A. Expos (i.e. Explanations) are used in places where the punch consists of complex concepts that the voters don’t understand. Long expos may be ok in places where the voters are noobs / dyslexic / autistic but definitely not in places where there are vets to vote.

An expo should never be longer than a line…or just a slight bit more. Expos SHOULD NEVER BE LONGER THAN THE BARS THEMSELVES,coz it puts a very very poor impression on the voters and DRAMATICALLY brings down your bar score (no matter how hot your punch is)

Although this is for the voters,even the battlers should keep in mind that when writing expos,only mention things that are REALLY Difficult concepts,don’t write “this was wordplay”,”Look ! I just did a nameplay on him!”,”It’s a personal,did you know that?”,”I thot I chaw a pussy cat!”,”I did!! I did saw a pussy cat!!!”

Q. What are/about "PLAYED" Punchlines?

A. First, I hope yall know the difference between a PLAYED concept and something that’s BITTEN. A BITTEN Verse / Line / Concept is a line or a concept which has been STOLEN from someone else’s verse. Generally,one look at the stolen line and the original verse gives one a clear idea whether the idea was LIFTED or not.Biting is illegal in any rap battle on any damn forum (even Letsbeef, I think).

However,a PLAYED concept is a wordplay,metaphor which has already been used and the battler uses it again unknowingly into his bars. Played concepts BRING DOWN the Bar Score UNLESS the played concept is used in a completely different way…

e.g. A recent verse, used the d’FEET / Defeat wordplay without knowing that it was already played. Still it DID NOT bring down the Bar Score coz it was used in a totally fresh way….It was written as : “I’ll bring him INCH-BY-INCH towards Kissing d’FEET / defeat”…which was a totally new take on the previously used wordplay. However if the concept is used in the same manner that previous battlers have used it,the bar score comes down quick.

Q. Does consistency play a role?

A. Yes, for e.g a battler who churns out 3 to 3.5 rated bars consistently deserves the win more than someone who writes a 1.5 bar, then a 4 bar, then again a 2.5 bar and writes punches in such a manner.

Q. What is 'RECYCLING'?

A. Recycling is when a battler decides to reuse punchlines/concepts OF HIS OWN from his previous battles. It’s Illegal on most rap forums.But it can be allowed if a Battle IS GLITCHED.

Q. Is a personal considered powerful if it can’t be proved?

A. NO. A personal MUST be proved either by giving links after the battle itself or producing SOLID proof upon voter’s request. Otherwise a personal has No meaning.None at all.

Q. What is a 'SELF-DISS', and how does it affect the bar score?

A. A self diss is basically dissing yourself (knowingly or unknowingly) and it KILLS your BAR ( The whole self diss line generates ZERO points and if both lines from the bar are self disses,the whole bar gets a 0 score ) . To put it simply…..SELF DISS = SUICIDE!!!

Q. How do I judge bars which are longer than the generally accepted length…i.e. 2 lines?

A. First,check how the punchlines are written and divide the bar parts mentally (logically) into two parts using your common sense. Then give the top punchline a score from 2 Points by rating the punches so that the score of two is divided EQUALLY and FAIRLY within the punches. Do the same with the Main Punchline (this time with 3 Points being equally divided amongst the punches) and you get the complete bar score.

Categorical Breakdown >>> "Cat b/d" :

In a categorized breakdown,you just have to write or copy-paste these categories for the battle and write the name of the battler who won the category. At the end of the vote,there is an “Overall” cat which generates the winner based on the results.In a diss battle,the MOST important categories are the PUNCHES,PERSONALS,and WORDPLAY and any player calling the shots in these categories is generally the winner.

But you must be careful with your judgement.Cases exist where a player has been able to win a whole battle even by getting just ONE of them THREE cats just by his PERFECTION in that category.Ultimately,judgements and results depend upon the bar quality.The other categories such as Multies,Flow e.t.c. are insignificant and to be used only in case of a Tie.If no player wins a particular category you must specify NONE in front of the cat,and if BOTH players come EQUAL,you specify BOTH or TIE for that cat.The categories for various types of battles are listed below >>>

The Major Cats For EACH “TYPE” OF BATTLE are given in BOLD :

DISS BATTLE
----------------
PUNCHES:
PERSONALS:
WORDPLAY:
Complexity:
Multies:
Flow:
Enjoyment:
CONSISTENCY:

Overall:
----------
P.S. >>> Some people choose to list “Metas” as a different category (which is very correct technically) while some people prefer incorporating it in wordplay. The first THREE categories that’ve been listed determine the battle outcome.

HORROR CORE BATTLE:
-----------------------------
GORE:
PUNCHES:
Multies:
Complexity:
CONSISTENCY:
ENJOYMENT:
Flow:

Overall:
----------

TOPICAL BATTLE :
----------------------
TOPIC:
IMAGERY:
EMOTION:
Vocab:
COMPLEXITY:
Multies:
Flow:
Enjoyment:
CONSISTENCY:

Overall:
-----------

AUDIO BATTLE :
--------------------
PUNCHES:
PERSONALS:
DELIVERY:
MIC PRESENCE:
FLOW:
Multies:
Mixing:
Beats:
Enjoyment:
Consistency:
Unread 06-30-2012, 12:05 PM
Phoenix
Mentioned: 269 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 38 Lost

Good Idea.
Unread 06-30-2012, 12:05 PM   #2

Phoenix
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 38 Lost

Mentioned: 269 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)

Good Idea.
Unread 06-30-2012, 02:58 PM
Just C
Mentioned: 616 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
75 Won / 24 Lost

Tldr. But I seen the category's .

They are pointless and a feature of dead ass sites that are dead because they complicate voting by adding a bunch of Category's.

Just vote for who you think won. All that other shit is an optional talking point if the voter chides to hit on it, nit a requirement.
Unread 06-30-2012, 02:58 PM   #3

Just C
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
75 Won / 24 Lost

Tldr. But I seen the category's .

They are pointless and a feature of dead ass sites that are dead because they complicate voting by adding a bunch of Category's.

Just vote for who you think won. All that other shit is an optional talking point if the voter chides to hit on it, nit a requirement.
Unread 06-30-2012, 03:39 PM
SA_ANZ
Basic Member
Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
126 Won / 84 Lost

@THUG-KILLER very good breakdown but to be quite honest even wit this information you've given on how to properly vote on battles it won't stop dickriders or hate voters. but its ironic that u seem to have da knowledge of how to vote but ain't u da same dude that was reppin da mizfitz a crew known for being cheaters and dickriders am i wrong ? and am i seeing this right your a hall a famer here ? lol your still a bitch. and in all reality da only reason i'm posting this here is cuz i can't leave comments on your profile page. what fag expos his bars in a battle making references bout gay porno rappers ? thats right u. are u trying to come out da closet here on l.b. ? here's da link to that battle.

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_detai...n=tb&id=440555

and whats your reply gonna be that i'm hating on u cuz u won a battle u sniped that wasn't even for u but for your fellow dickrider and crewmate at da time @Snoopy316 but thats not da case. its funny how people change their tune when they find out u someone considered important well in their minds anyways. net egos really get out of hand here. after our battle finished u were so high on your high horse and excited on Snoopy316's page saying i won i won. but did u really ? who was those funny votes @BRIT FIST & @I RATE ? yeah da ones that only show up in mizfit battles like @MC TEEF @HATER SLAYER and @FoxxY FloW and i'm sure theirs more. so wit that said your agenda seems to be good but in reality u hide behind da curtain doing da same shit that your ex crew da mizfitz do.

Last edited by SA_ANZ; 06-30-2012 at 03:58 PM.
Unread 06-30-2012, 03:39 PM   #4

SA_ANZ
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
126 Won / 84 Lost

@THUG-KILLER very good breakdown but to be quite honest even wit this information you've given on how to properly vote on battles it won't stop dickriders or hate voters. but its ironic that u seem to have da knowledge of how to vote but ain't u da same dude that was reppin da mizfitz a crew known for being cheaters and dickriders am i wrong ? and am i seeing this right your a hall a famer here ? lol your still a bitch. and in all reality da only reason i'm posting this here is cuz i can't leave comments on your profile page. what fag expos his bars in a battle making references bout gay porno rappers ? thats right u. are u trying to come out da closet here on l.b. ? here's da link to that battle.

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_detai...n=tb&id=440555

and whats your reply gonna be that i'm hating on u cuz u won a battle u sniped that wasn't even for u but for your fellow dickrider and crewmate at da time @Snoopy316 but thats not da case. its funny how people change their tune when they find out u someone considered important well in their minds anyways. net egos really get out of hand here. after our battle finished u were so high on your high horse and excited on Snoopy316's page saying i won i won. but did u really ? who was those funny votes @BRIT FIST & @I RATE ? yeah da ones that only show up in mizfit battles like @MC TEEF @HATER SLAYER and @FoxxY FloW and i'm sure theirs more. so wit that said your agenda seems to be good but in reality u hide behind da curtain doing da same shit that your ex crew da mizfitz do.

Last edited by SA_ANZ; 06-30-2012 at 03:58 PM.
Unread 06-30-2012, 04:01 PM
THUGGED ON HIM
Banned
Ranked Text Record
78 Won / 8 Lost

lol im not in Mizfitz any more @SA_NZ.You would be surprised to know the reason too.STRICC kicked me out CUZ I HAD RATED A CYPHER A 10 which was AGAINST MIZFIT.IDGAF about that bar which you talking about.I came to know about that pornstar cuz he was appearing on my FB newsfeeds.Doesnt mean i watched his films lol.

@Just € ...check out the links which i have posted in the thread itself.Decide who won.A biter who is also a noob voted against me and Adibs.How the fuck can he have a higher voting power in that case?I exposed him for biting too.Here is the link-
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_detai...n=tb&id=440038
Now tell for yourself,how the fuck can he have a higher voting power?I got 2 votes and he got one and that too from a noob who is also a biter.

By giving the CATEGORICAL BREAKDOWNS,WE CAN ENSURE THAT THERE IS NO DICKRIDING CUZ WHILE EXPLAINING OR ANALYZING IT,WE CANT DICKRIDE AS WE HAVE TO "EXPLAIN" OUR VOTE.Ive seen only a few people like @Phenomenon and @Ill Phenom do it.I want most of the voters here to do it.This will be a benefit too.For the site and the battlers too.Go on FACEBOOK and ask some pro rappers or some vets about letsbeef.Most of them say Letsbeef Is full of Dickriders and Haters.Im not saying that i agree but at some extent,i do yes.If we EXPLAIN OUR VOTES,The battlers will COME TO KNOW THEIR FLAWS and +POINTS too.So that THEY CAN WORK ON IT.

If we give Categorical Breakdowns,there will be no point saying that "Hey man why are you hating on my battles" or "You dont vote fairly".Just saying "fv" or "gb" doesnt matter.Votes should be taken seriously bro.

Last edited by THUGGED ON HIM; 06-30-2012 at 04:05 PM.
Unread 06-30-2012, 04:01 PM   #5

THUGGED ON HIM
Banned
Ranked Text Record
78 Won / 8 Lost

lol im not in Mizfitz any more @SA_NZ.You would be surprised to know the reason too.STRICC kicked me out CUZ I HAD RATED A CYPHER A 10 which was AGAINST MIZFIT.IDGAF about that bar which you talking about.I came to know about that pornstar cuz he was appearing on my FB newsfeeds.Doesnt mean i watched his films lol.

@Just € ...check out the links which i have posted in the thread itself.Decide who won.A biter who is also a noob voted against me and Adibs.How the fuck can he have a higher voting power in that case?I exposed him for biting too.Here is the link-
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_detai...n=tb&id=440038
Now tell for yourself,how the fuck can he have a higher voting power?I got 2 votes and he got one and that too from a noob who is also a biter.

By giving the CATEGORICAL BREAKDOWNS,WE CAN ENSURE THAT THERE IS NO DICKRIDING CUZ WHILE EXPLAINING OR ANALYZING IT,WE CANT DICKRIDE AS WE HAVE TO "EXPLAIN" OUR VOTE.Ive seen only a few people like @Phenomenon and @Ill Phenom do it.I want most of the voters here to do it.This will be a benefit too.For the site and the battlers too.Go on FACEBOOK and ask some pro rappers or some vets about letsbeef.Most of them say Letsbeef Is full of Dickriders and Haters.Im not saying that i agree but at some extent,i do yes.If we EXPLAIN OUR VOTES,The battlers will COME TO KNOW THEIR FLAWS and +POINTS too.So that THEY CAN WORK ON IT.

If we give Categorical Breakdowns,there will be no point saying that "Hey man why are you hating on my battles" or "You dont vote fairly".Just saying "fv" or "gb" doesnt matter.Votes should be taken seriously bro.

Last edited by THUGGED ON HIM; 06-30-2012 at 04:05 PM.
Unread 06-30-2012, 04:10 PM
SA_ANZ
Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
126 Won / 84 Lost

well maybe @THUG-KILLER u should give this info to your banned leader @~EwwMaCc-Ulent~ when he comes back. thats da same dude who said he don't read da battles all da time he just votes. LMFAO.....
Unread 06-30-2012, 04:10 PM   #6

SA_ANZ
Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
126 Won / 84 Lost

well maybe @THUG-KILLER u should give this info to your banned leader @~EwwMaCc-Ulent~ when he comes back. thats da same dude who said he don't read da battles all da time he just votes. LMFAO.....
Unread 06-30-2012, 04:36 PM
THUGGED ON HIM
Banned
Ranked Text Record
78 Won / 8 Lost

And i think @Just € ...i think we should also have VARIETY OF OTHER BATTLES like HORRORCORE and TOPICALS.People here battling must be bored just doing only A SINGLE TYPE OF OF BATTLE i.e DISS BATTLES which inturn create beef between rappers."FUCK YOU and FUCK YOUR MUM" and other disses are too generic and just to make this "SITE MORE INTERESTING",yall should introduce TOPICAL BATTLES TOO.We - are trying to keep the lyrical element alive, and doing Topicals in a non-confrontational way seems to be a good idea - isn't it? It aint "Battling" the way we are approaching it.

Then that's all the more reason for you to be here at Letsbeef.com to express yourself on a serious platform. It IS Hip Hop oriented too, though there is no compulsion to adopt any particular style or meter, you may write whatever manner you wish to.

Just keep it lyrical, and keep it "You". Individuality and depth are what we're hoping to see here. If it ends up sounding like a Rapped verse, there is nothing wrong with that, at all. if fact many people would love to see that "tinge" of overlapping styles & influences.

Most importantly, I don't care being called Elitist or whatever, it should be all about total creative freedom without having to Dumb it Down for mass consumption. The "competition" we spoke about is nowhere but within You, the tussle between the Poet and the Rapper in you.
Nothing to gain other than the appreciation and love of your peers, here.

Just rooting to make this a breeding grounds for self-exploration / discovery/re-discovery / invention / re-invention - and not give a fuck about conformity or 'convention'.

^
That sounds like a lotta idealist shit I know, lol. BUT do give it a thought, and just plunge in if you will. Letsbeef may well be the place Innocent Noobs who are willing to learn have been looking for all this while..

@SA_ANZ ,thanks for the appreciation on my breakdown.That is Exactly what my aim was too. Instead of sharing bits n pieces with good ppl like u over chat n inbox, decided to put it all here so that its easier to access n refer to for u guys - while making my life a lil easier by not having to feed these thru to everyone one - by - one! Spreading experience, strength and hope can never be a waste - unless u refuse to receive it or spread it about yourself.If u devalue urself, then ur insulting ur Art too. If u play down ur self-respect so much (never mind if ur "weak" or new to it) - then it's a serious disrespect to ur Art too.

@SA_NZ ,I was never high on how i won that battle.He asked me and i answered him.That was it.Case was closed.Now self-confidence isnt Arrogance or over-confidence or tryin to convince urself that ur the Best n stuff - Nope. Self-respect is All about admitting to ur flaws and not feel bad or ashamed because of it cuz at the end of the day,you will be knowing your problems (by the categorical breakdown of votes though) and they can be your STEPPING STONES TO SUCCESS.
THAT is self-respect, THAT is the way u need to stop thinking it's a "waste" to be around u, THAT is the way to be True to Hip Hop - be True to Yourself.

Well - not many ppl realise it - but @Dave , @KWONZILLA n Me have been trying to encourage this a long while now - that Voting n analysing others' Battles is as important as Battling itself.

The insight YOU will get - unlocking mysteries of the techniques and Rhyming 'canvas' - you'll be Surprised at how much Awareness it administers - like the perfect "Top-up" after youve become a pretty decent and confident Battle Rapper urself.

Voting is one heck of a constructive challenge - it's why I don't feel the need to battle myself. Once Voting experience solidifies ur own basics, u will automatically find urself Analyzing ur OWN future spits so much more thoroughly n take time to actually "Craft" a verse like it should be.

And that awareness will SURELY help u polish ur verses when it's ur turn.

Actually,battler's are nothing in front of the voters!
A battler has to take care of his own verse contrary to voter who'll analyse 2 verses and will even give suggestions for improvement!

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Reason why i want Topical Battles here are-

1]-
Bringing back Lyricism - keeping it competitive so - The Illest Survive - where regular Battling helps Flow and Punchline attacks -- there is ONE way to Bring Truly Eloquent Expression elevated to an Art form.

2]-
NOT for the FAINT HEARTED!! -- The "" CONFESSION BOX ""--For The first Time ever - SELF DISS battles!![*]It takes Balls and Guts to examine one's own Flaws.It's not for everyone.[*]The deal is this - All this while we've had Critics and Judges and Diss Battle Opponents doing the Job for us.BUT ULTIMATELY - who knows You better than Your Own Self?? IT'S TIME WE TURN THE MIRROR INWARDS!!

3]-
ALPHABET SOUP = The Alliteration Alehouse!! (Rhyme & Multies' cyphers in Alphabetic order!! One Bar per go, every Bar has to be Alliterative - in alphabetic order. AND of course, kept lyrical!! Must make sense as well, not just blind syllables crammed into words!!

4]-
Now this has Medicinal value - we are SO SICK of seeing Rappers and Lyric writers dropping mindless rhymes that just, well, Rhyme and "sound" fly - but actually say Nothing, mean Nothing! THIS ought to put things in perspective.

There is SO much More - these are just Ideas that seem Dope and tailored to bring out the Best in us.
The possibilities are endless - we will be Inventing things & activities & Tourneys & impromptu Contests - At Any time, All the time!!

SO - Let's get the Ball rolling - and as we pick up momentum and find our Grooves Acts and Activities shall lead to Performance and Promotion and Propagation - RECOGNITION on Bigger Platforms for the Deserving!!

The Best things in life are measured and take time to descend. Once this place picks up, there will be no looking back. And personally I intend to make this much much more and enriching than ur average Battling forums. I havent built network with u guys for nothing. It must culminate into that which actually help each one of you - lead happier lives. We all carry our scars. This place will help us Heal. That I promise you!

Last edited by THUGGED ON HIM; 06-30-2012 at 04:40 PM.
Unread 06-30-2012, 04:36 PM   #7

THUGGED ON HIM
Banned
Ranked Text Record
78 Won / 8 Lost

And i think @Just € ...i think we should also have VARIETY OF OTHER BATTLES like HORRORCORE and TOPICALS.People here battling must be bored just doing only A SINGLE TYPE OF OF BATTLE i.e DISS BATTLES which inturn create beef between rappers."FUCK YOU and FUCK YOUR MUM" and other disses are too generic and just to make this "SITE MORE INTERESTING",yall should introduce TOPICAL BATTLES TOO.We - are trying to keep the lyrical element alive, and doing Topicals in a non-confrontational way seems to be a good idea - isn't it? It aint "Battling" the way we are approaching it.

Then that's all the more reason for you to be here at Letsbeef.com to express yourself on a serious platform. It IS Hip Hop oriented too, though there is no compulsion to adopt any particular style or meter, you may write whatever manner you wish to.

Just keep it lyrical, and keep it "You". Individuality and depth are what we're hoping to see here. If it ends up sounding like a Rapped verse, there is nothing wrong with that, at all. if fact many people would love to see that "tinge" of overlapping styles & influences.

Most importantly, I don't care being called Elitist or whatever, it should be all about total creative freedom without having to Dumb it Down for mass consumption. The "competition" we spoke about is nowhere but within You, the tussle between the Poet and the Rapper in you.
Nothing to gain other than the appreciation and love of your peers, here.

Just rooting to make this a breeding grounds for self-exploration / discovery/re-discovery / invention / re-invention - and not give a fuck about conformity or 'convention'.

^
That sounds like a lotta idealist shit I know, lol. BUT do give it a thought, and just plunge in if you will. Letsbeef may well be the place Innocent Noobs who are willing to learn have been looking for all this while..

@SA_ANZ ,thanks for the appreciation on my breakdown.That is Exactly what my aim was too. Instead of sharing bits n pieces with good ppl like u over chat n inbox, decided to put it all here so that its easier to access n refer to for u guys - while making my life a lil easier by not having to feed these thru to everyone one - by - one! Spreading experience, strength and hope can never be a waste - unless u refuse to receive it or spread it about yourself.If u devalue urself, then ur insulting ur Art too. If u play down ur self-respect so much (never mind if ur "weak" or new to it) - then it's a serious disrespect to ur Art too.

@SA_NZ ,I was never high on how i won that battle.He asked me and i answered him.That was it.Case was closed.Now self-confidence isnt Arrogance or over-confidence or tryin to convince urself that ur the Best n stuff - Nope. Self-respect is All about admitting to ur flaws and not feel bad or ashamed because of it cuz at the end of the day,you will be knowing your problems (by the categorical breakdown of votes though) and they can be your STEPPING STONES TO SUCCESS.
THAT is self-respect, THAT is the way u need to stop thinking it's a "waste" to be around u, THAT is the way to be True to Hip Hop - be True to Yourself.

Well - not many ppl realise it - but @Dave , @KWONZILLA n Me have been trying to encourage this a long while now - that Voting n analysing others' Battles is as important as Battling itself.

The insight YOU will get - unlocking mysteries of the techniques and Rhyming 'canvas' - you'll be Surprised at how much Awareness it administers - like the perfect "Top-up" after youve become a pretty decent and confident Battle Rapper urself.

Voting is one heck of a constructive challenge - it's why I don't feel the need to battle myself. Once Voting experience solidifies ur own basics, u will automatically find urself Analyzing ur OWN future spits so much more thoroughly n take time to actually "Craft" a verse like it should be.

And that awareness will SURELY help u polish ur verses when it's ur turn.

Actually,battler's are nothing in front of the voters!
A battler has to take care of his own verse contrary to voter who'll analyse 2 verses and will even give suggestions for improvement!

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Reason why i want Topical Battles here are-

1]-
Bringing back Lyricism - keeping it competitive so - The Illest Survive - where regular Battling helps Flow and Punchline attacks -- there is ONE way to Bring Truly Eloquent Expression elevated to an Art form.

2]-
NOT for the FAINT HEARTED!! -- The "" CONFESSION BOX ""--For The first Time ever - SELF DISS battles!![*]It takes Balls and Guts to examine one's own Flaws.It's not for everyone.[*]The deal is this - All this while we've had Critics and Judges and Diss Battle Opponents doing the Job for us.BUT ULTIMATELY - who knows You better than Your Own Self?? IT'S TIME WE TURN THE MIRROR INWARDS!!

3]-
ALPHABET SOUP = The Alliteration Alehouse!! (Rhyme & Multies' cyphers in Alphabetic order!! One Bar per go, every Bar has to be Alliterative - in alphabetic order. AND of course, kept lyrical!! Must make sense as well, not just blind syllables crammed into words!!

4]-
Now this has Medicinal value - we are SO SICK of seeing Rappers and Lyric writers dropping mindless rhymes that just, well, Rhyme and "sound" fly - but actually say Nothing, mean Nothing! THIS ought to put things in perspective.

There is SO much More - these are just Ideas that seem Dope and tailored to bring out the Best in us.
The possibilities are endless - we will be Inventing things & activities & Tourneys & impromptu Contests - At Any time, All the time!!

SO - Let's get the Ball rolling - and as we pick up momentum and find our Grooves Acts and Activities shall lead to Performance and Promotion and Propagation - RECOGNITION on Bigger Platforms for the Deserving!!

The Best things in life are measured and take time to descend. Once this place picks up, there will be no looking back. And personally I intend to make this much much more and enriching than ur average Battling forums. I havent built network with u guys for nothing. It must culminate into that which actually help each one of you - lead happier lives. We all carry our scars. This place will help us Heal. That I promise you!

Last edited by THUGGED ON HIM; 06-30-2012 at 04:40 PM.
Unread 07-01-2012, 07:11 AM
Just C
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
75 Won / 24 Lost

Thug Killer is not a Hall Of Famer.

And if he continues claiming he is I'm going to reverse all of his wins into losses.

---------- Post added at 07:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

And if you deludedly mention "pro facebook texters" again I'm going to ban you.

Half of them faggots got banned FROM here for cheating.

As for Face Book audio league heads they are fucking horrible.

No category's. You're an annoying lying faggot.

I'm done here.

Thread closed.
Unread 07-01-2012, 07:11 AM   #8

Just C
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
75 Won / 24 Lost

Thug Killer is not a Hall Of Famer.

And if he continues claiming he is I'm going to reverse all of his wins into losses.

---------- Post added at 07:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

And if you deludedly mention "pro facebook texters" again I'm going to ban you.

Half of them faggots got banned FROM here for cheating.

As for Face Book audio league heads they are fucking horrible.

No category's. You're an annoying lying faggot.

I'm done here.

Thread closed.
Unread 07-01-2012, 12:33 PM
THUGGED ON HIM
Banned
Ranked Text Record
78 Won / 8 Lost

@Just € did you see those two links i posted?
Unread 07-01-2012, 12:33 PM   #9

THUGGED ON HIM
Banned
Ranked Text Record
78 Won / 8 Lost

@Just € did you see those two links i posted?

Display