Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12-19-2019, 01:57 AM
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost
Arrow The - Lets Talk About The Rican & Multis Situation Thread

Ok lets get to this, Punk already knows most these facts since he was the one involved.

Back in the early days of Letsbeef, some people did some VERY stupid shit. What im talking about is account sharing. And not just the people you'd expect did this, even guys like GodBody had accounts they shared with people for fun.

THE PROBLEM this caused is that it meant people's IP's became tied together and they would ping as multi accounts, when they were not.

Y'all following so far?

Good. Now we come to big part of this matter. The "Three faces of Rican" so to speak.

Rican, SwiftKeys (Hawttlanta) & Stallin.

Before my time as staff, i was told that it was PROVED (I believe to Pugz?) that these were three different human beings. And i was also told this by other mods before.

So

There IP's were linked due to account sharing back in the day. But they are in fact different people.

So lets say for example that RULE, Seul & Aggo did the same thing back in 2007. Logged onto a shared account. Our IP's would be tied. Which meant now, in 2019 we would "ping" as multi accounts even those we are in fact very different people.

So why not just ban them all for account sharing?

Because it WASNT an offence back then. Yes it was super dumb, but NOT an offence.

So why should they be punished NOW for shit they did THEN?

The answer is they shouldnt. And havent. And wont be.

However...

During the Punk Vs Rai final, Rican and Punk were getting into it in the shoutbox (Y'all can imagine) and shortly after Rican votes on that battle. Votes (i think) 8-8 Rai. Now this final was super close so the vote seems legit.

THEN an account named Ghas voted on the battle, against Punk also.

Ghas is the mutli account of Stallin.

Still following?

Now we have had a LOT of shit on this site regarding mods abusing there power, so i (and ive told the other mods) work on a simple system of IF we can prove it, we deal with it.

A lot of you are gonna go "its clearrrrrly Rican on both accounts!!"

But its not clear is it. IF you've read whats above then you KNOW its anything but clear.

It MIGHT of been him. It MIGHT of been his buddy Stallin.

// & SIDENOTE: PLENTY of battlers on here have there "buddies" pop up to vote on certain battles. We all know it, we've all seen it. VERY hard to prove, and has happened to ME recently too. //

Anywayyyy back on track. I deleted BOTH Rican & Ghas's vote. Which might be considered a bit harsh for Rai but i made that decision.

NOW

we get to fast forward to today. Rican was making a bunch of "copycat" accounts to play around with on the forums. REZZON being one of them.

REZZON = Ghas

If you still following props.

So now my IM's are blowing up

"You knew and you didnt ban him" ... "why are you laughing, making jokes"...

^Y'all been READING this above? Should answer your question.

// SIDENOTE: I honestly find some of your lack of faith in me... disturbing. #Vader

So that would normally be where i stop typing

However...

@Rican, i'd like to take you up on an offer you made before. You offered to have EVERY multi of yours banned, and i think for the fairness of the site its time to do that.

However the same will apply to SwiftKeys / Hawttlanta too.

& Stallin (as he doesnt battle here anymore anyway... right?...) will have ALL accounts permanbanned.

Which means....

Rican & Hawttlanta will be the ONLY accounts of this mess left unbanned. And the two of you will CONTINUE to follow my rule of not being allowed to vote on each others battles.

I think that covers it.

1/

Last edited by RULE; 12-19-2019 at 02:00 AM.
Unread 12-19-2019, 01:57 AM   #1

RULE RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 241 audio / 1977 text

Arrow The - Lets Talk About The Rican & Multis Situation Thread

Ok lets get to this, Punk already knows most these facts since he was the one involved.

Back in the early days of Letsbeef, some people did some VERY stupid shit. What im talking about is account sharing. And not just the people you'd expect did this, even guys like GodBody had accounts they shared with people for fun.

THE PROBLEM this caused is that it meant people's IP's became tied together and they would ping as multi accounts, when they were not.

Y'all following so far?

Good. Now we come to big part of this matter. The "Three faces of Rican" so to speak.

Before my time as staff, i was told that it was PROVED (I believe to Pugz?) that these were three different human beings. And i was also told this by other mods before.

So

There IP's were linked due to account sharing back in the day. But they are in fact different people.

So lets say for example that RULE, Seul & Aggo did the same thing back in 2007. Logged onto a shared account. Our IP's would be tied. Which meant now, in 2019 we would "ping" as multi accounts even those we are in fact very different people.

Because it WASNT an offence back then. Yes it was super dumb, but NOT an offence.

However...

During the Punk Vs Rai final, Rican and Punk were getting into it in the shoutbox (Y'all can imagine) and shortly after Rican votes on that battle. Votes (i think) 8-8 Rai. Now this final was super close so the vote seems legit.

Still following?

Now we have had a LOT of shit on this site regarding mods abusing there power, so i (and ive told the other mods) work on a simple system of IF we can prove it, we deal with it.

But its not clear is it. IF you've read whats above then you KNOW its anything but clear.

// & SIDENOTE: PLENTY of battlers on here have there "buddies" pop up to vote on certain battles. We all know it, we've all seen it. VERY hard to prove, and has happened to ME recently too. //

Anywayyyy back on track. I deleted BOTH Rican & Ghas's vote. Which might be considered a bit harsh for Rai but i made that decision.

NOW

we get to fast forward to today. Rican was making a bunch of "copycat" accounts to play around with on the forums. REZZON being one of them.

REZZON = Ghas

// SIDENOTE: I honestly find some of your lack of faith in me... disturbing. #Vader

However...

@Rican, i'd like to take you up on an offer you made before. You offered to have EVERY multi of yours banned, and i think for the fairness of the site its time to do that.

& Stallin (as he doesnt battle here anymore anyway... right?...) will have ALL accounts permanbanned.

Which means....

Rican & Hawttlanta will be the ONLY accounts of this mess left unbanned. And the two of you will CONTINUE to follow my rule of not being allowed to vote on each others battles.

I think that covers it.

1/

Last edited by RULE; 12-19-2019 at 02:00 AM.
Unread 12-19-2019, 02:04 AM
Edgeworth
Scheme Champion
Concept Champion
Rookie Champion
One Bar Champion
Tag Team Champion
Mentioned: 580 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
72 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

So Stalin, as Ghas, logs in one day randomly after being off for how long and immediately changes his name to troll a current thread going on about Rants name? I dunno dude. You know the accounts were being shared, i think Rican is taking advantage of that as cover. Convenient excuse. I feel like it’s clearly him operating that account.

(Also worth noting that At around the same general time of day Rican changed two of his Multis to kolossal yimmy and crieper to troll in the same fashion)

Last edited by Edgeworth; 12-19-2019 at 02:09 AM.
Unread 12-19-2019, 02:04 AM   #2

Edgeworth
Scheme Champion
Concept Champion
Rookie Champion
One Bar Champion
Tag Team Champion
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
72 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 241 audio / 1193 text

So Stalin, as Ghas, logs in one day randomly after being off for how long and immediately changes his name to troll a current thread going on about Rants name? I dunno dude. You know the accounts were being shared, i think Rican is taking advantage of that as cover. Convenient excuse. I feel like it’s clearly him operating that account.

(Also worth noting that At around the same general time of day Rican changed two of his Multis to kolossal yimmy and crieper to troll in the same fashion)

Last edited by Edgeworth; 12-19-2019 at 02:09 AM.
Unread 12-19-2019, 02:09 AM
DiZzReSpEkT
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RULE View Post

Y'all following so far?

So

However...

Still following?

NOW

REZZON = Ghas

However...

Which means....

I think that covers it.

1/
Hoekay Chico

"You're Softer than Alize with A Chaser"
Unread 12-19-2019, 02:09 AM   #3

DiZzReSpEkT

Voted: 1 audio / 51 text
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:

Y'all following so far?

So

However...

Still following?

NOW

REZZON = Ghas

However...

Which means....

I think that covers it.

1/
Hoekay Chico

"You're Softer than Alize with A Chaser"
Unread 12-19-2019, 02:11 AM
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabu View Post
You know the accounts were being shared, i think Rican is taking advantage of that as cover. Convenient excuse. I feel like it’s clearly him operating that account.
But can you PROVE it was him during that final voting? Thats the real question.

And the answer is clearly no.

We have THINK its him and be 90% sure its him.

But i afford EVERYONE the same respect when if comes to infractions.

Regardless, this point should be moot now. As there all getting banned.
Unread 12-19-2019, 02:11 AM   #4

RULE RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Quote:
You know the accounts were being shared, i think Rican is taking advantage of that as cover. Convenient excuse. I feel like it’s clearly him operating that account.

Unread 12-19-2019, 02:17 AM
Edgeworth
Scheme Champion
Concept Champion
Rookie Champion
One Bar Champion
Tag Team Champion
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
72 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:

I mean he clearly has the access to the account. In that case you gotta always treat it like it’s the same person. Otherwise they can just always say it isn’t. Sharing accounts in the past can’t just be some infinite free pass for continued access to the others accounts. The fact you removed the votes was a good call in that respect though.

I think the proposed solution is good, in theory, but how can it really be enforced? I mean, it’s already gotten to the point where he was able to create Multis in the double digits
Unread 12-19-2019, 02:17 AM   #5

Edgeworth
Scheme Champion
Concept Champion
Rookie Champion
One Bar Champion
Tag Team Champion
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
72 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 241 audio / 1193 text

Quote:

I mean he clearly has the access to the account. In that case you gotta always treat it like it’s the same person. Otherwise they can just always say it isn’t. Sharing accounts in the past can’t just be some infinite free pass for continued access to the others accounts. The fact you removed the votes was a good call in that respect though.

I think the proposed solution is good, in theory, but how can it really be enforced? I mean, it’s already gotten to the point where he was able to create Multis in the double digits
Unread 12-19-2019, 02:22 AM
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Quote:
Ive just banned 12 accounts. And im JUST GETTING STARTED.

#Pray4RULE
Unread 12-19-2019, 02:22 AM   #6

Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Quote:
Ive just banned 12 accounts. And im JUST GETTING STARTED.

#Pray4RULE
Unread 12-19-2019, 02:30 AM
Grizztachi Muchiha
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
5 Won / 1 Lost

#Pray4Rule
Unread 12-19-2019, 02:30 AM   #7

Grizztachi Muchiha
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.93/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
5 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 4 text
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

#Pray4Rule
Unread 12-19-2019, 02:31 AM
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Quote:
So in short: Rican & Hawt = Two different people

BUT not allowed to vote on each other battles, for obvious reasons.

EVERY other account now banned.

1/
Unread 12-19-2019, 02:31 AM   #8

Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Quote:
So in short: Rican & Hawt = Two different people

BUT not allowed to vote on each other battles, for obvious reasons.

EVERY other account now banned.

1/
Unread 12-19-2019, 02:34 AM
24 1245
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
125 Won / 25 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Good stuff @RULE. I feel @Sabu makes a great point though. Shared accounts back in the day, still has access/log in details for said account(s).
Unread 12-19-2019, 02:34 AM   #9

Q
24 1245
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
125 Won / 25 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 6 audio / 363 text
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)

Good stuff @RULE. I feel @Sabu makes a great point though. Shared accounts back in the day, still has access/log in details for said account(s).
Unread 12-19-2019, 02:37 AM
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q View Post
Theres no question that he had/has access to the account.

The question IS can you prove it was him.

Because the difference is between a ban and not a ban.

Just know if the tables were turned i'd afford EVERYONE the same chance. Innocent til proven.

1/.
Unread 12-19-2019, 02:37 AM   #10

Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q View Post
Theres no question that he had/has access to the account.

The question IS can you prove it was him.

Because the difference is between a ban and not a ban.

Just know if the tables were turned i'd afford EVERYONE the same chance. Innocent til proven.

1/.

Tags
pray4rule, vader

Display