Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > News & History > Announcements

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 05-22-2022, 08:05 AM
ZulKarnain
Banned
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post
You and Odin have 4 vp and the rest 2, and 1, and some with zero...don't act like y'all don't know you and the mods can manipulate battles. Your explaining it like it's not super duper shady, just do to the fact y'all some haters. And See when you talk stupid like "How long have you been here and don't know the voting system" That's when I keep it fuckin real....And then get banned for it "spam" gtfoh

I ain't been on here 20 straight years like y'all, there was no Corny vp..It should be everyone 1 and haters zero...bottom line. And y'all should have zero vp...real talk. And we should be able to block staff from votin. You acting like y'all votes should count more...that's a joke. Y'all don't rap or battle, and don't even listen to the battles, so would have no clue about personals and shit. Plus y'all act like regular hatin members. Completely unprofessional. Y'all are administrators of a website and make posts about dick sucking. Smh. The more y'all type shit talk, the more I'm gonna type back.

And I appreciate the expo...but you still ain't answered the ranking question. Obviously it has to do with win and losses. But where tf do the points come from exactly? Again, I wasn't around when seasonal rankings started, when the all time rankings stopped (Notice None of the haters or anyone, except Boro, and Noble are on the all time ranks) and don't go say it's because y'all stopped it. Shit only stopped 2 years ago...out of 17 years. Lol..

All they Basically saying is they're removing the Rate a Battle- or [Maybe Tracks in the future].. and Your Stars under Denoting your skill level thing will be Affected a Different way,.. Because People "complained to them",.. or to deter the Revenge Hate votes...

The Smartass reply to you about Vp from Mindless was Convoluted and Detracted from the Overall Point,.. It's not about Vp , the Post is about Rating,..

What affects your Rating, is Other Peoples VP,.. if a hate Voter wanted to do that,.. they simply have to make you lose, That's all that Matters anyway,.. Usually, they'd drop the Hate Vote, drop a Fake expo, then chose a Number,.. now there's no numbers,..

I personally Cared about the stars but never said anything because i felt it was a Given that we all GAF,.. people flex their wins, if they if they win By 1OO-O, or just win period,.. For Bragging rights,.. Well Yeah , the percentages are affected By VP , so they're not always indicative of How nice YOU WERE vs that of your Opponent, all you see is your Loss now, and Expos,.. I'd be Ok if i lost 1OO-O, Because i expect to Lose,.. But I'm not Dropping a 5 verse,.. if we battle and someone with Flames and STARS Rates me a 7 and you a 9 and Expos it,.. I feel better and am more inclined to Take that Advice on what to work on should they have any,.. there's the Notion that , "everyone says you lost, so you're ass, or I'm better than you"- Not quite as Impactful if you dropped a 9 and i Dropped an 8 and that's the Consensus,. By the change you just Give more credence to the Vp.
Unread 05-22-2022, 08:05 AM   #11

ZulKarnain
Banned

Voted: 3 audio / 64 text
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post
You and Odin have 4 vp and the rest 2, and 1, and some with zero...don't act like y'all don't know you and the mods can manipulate battles. Your explaining it like it's not super duper shady, just do to the fact y'all some haters. And See when you talk stupid like "How long have you been here and don't know the voting system" That's when I keep it fuckin real....And then get banned for it "spam" gtfoh

I ain't been on here 20 straight years like y'all, there was no Corny vp..It should be everyone 1 and haters zero...bottom line. And y'all should have zero vp...real talk. And we should be able to block staff from votin. You acting like y'all votes should count more...that's a joke. Y'all don't rap or battle, and don't even listen to the battles, so would have no clue about personals and shit. Plus y'all act like regular hatin members. Completely unprofessional. Y'all are administrators of a website and make posts about dick sucking. Smh. The more y'all type shit talk, the more I'm gonna type back.

And I appreciate the expo...but you still ain't answered the ranking question. Obviously it has to do with win and losses. But where tf do the points come from exactly? Again, I wasn't around when seasonal rankings started, when the all time rankings stopped (Notice None of the haters or anyone, except Boro, and Noble are on the all time ranks) and don't go say it's because y'all stopped it. Shit only stopped 2 years ago...out of 17 years. Lol..

All they Basically saying is they're removing the Rate a Battle- or [Maybe Tracks in the future].. and Your Stars under Denoting your skill level thing will be Affected a Different way,.. Because People "complained to them",.. or to deter the Revenge Hate votes...

The Smartass reply to you about Vp from Mindless was Convoluted and Detracted from the Overall Point,.. It's not about Vp , the Post is about Rating,..

What affects your Rating, is Other Peoples VP,.. if a hate Voter wanted to do that,.. they simply have to make you lose, That's all that Matters anyway,.. Usually, they'd drop the Hate Vote, drop a Fake expo, then chose a Number,.. now there's no numbers,..

I personally Cared about the stars but never said anything because i felt it was a Given that we all GAF,.. people flex their wins, if they if they win By 1OO-O, or just win period,.. For Bragging rights,.. Well Yeah , the percentages are affected By VP , so they're not always indicative of How nice YOU WERE vs that of your Opponent, all you see is your Loss now, and Expos,.. I'd be Ok if i lost 1OO-O, Because i expect to Lose,.. But I'm not Dropping a 5 verse,.. if we battle and someone with Flames and STARS Rates me a 7 and you a 9 and Expos it,.. I feel better and am more inclined to Take that Advice on what to work on should they have any,.. there's the Notion that , "everyone says you lost, so you're ass, or I'm better than you"- Not quite as Impactful if you dropped a 9 and i Dropped an 8 and that's the Consensus,. By the change you just Give more credence to the Vp.

Display