2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Fair Voters Club

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 04-05-2020, 11:10 AM
GOOD GRIEF
Mentioned: 550 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 10 Lost

1) honestly I just want to see newer battlers improve. I’m not here to nitpick bars or sugarcoat anything. I believe that the decline of the site could be attributed to a lack of education and retention in new guys. As much as I hate reading bonus battles it’s always exciting to see improvement and potential. Also some great high profile battles get slept. It’d be nice if I could just have my own stickies voting thread, tired of getting IMs lol

2) I like to highlight a battlers strengths while pointing out major flaws with tact. I’m highly against nit picking and prefer to enjoy bars for what they are and the creative effort put forward. Only when a bar is so gendered by a negative aspect that it negates the impact do I speak on it. Folks have gotten to the point where their expos are longer than verses. Their critiques come off as meticulous and asinine with detail. Turns some off from battling all together. Telling a noob his wording is off in a paragraph when dude can barely rhyme two words together is stupid. Lol

3) I’m going to be honest here, when I choose battles to vote on it’s either randomly from the new battles list or battles I’m actually interested in. If I had a thread I’d hit anything posted in there. After those I’ll hit a couple on the new battles list and then focus on urgent battles (PPVs, tourneys, etc.) Otherwise trying to vote on every single battle? I’d lose my mind lol

Peace/ @Kiwi Peewee
Unread 04-05-2020, 11:10 AM   #21

GOOD GRIEF
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 10 Lost

Voted: 8 audio / 155 text
Mentioned: 550 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)

1) honestly I just want to see newer battlers improve. I’m not here to nitpick bars or sugarcoat anything. I believe that the decline of the site could be attributed to a lack of education and retention in new guys. As much as I hate reading bonus battles it’s always exciting to see improvement and potential. Also some great high profile battles get slept. It’d be nice if I could just have my own stickies voting thread, tired of getting IMs lol

2) I like to highlight a battlers strengths while pointing out major flaws with tact. I’m highly against nit picking and prefer to enjoy bars for what they are and the creative effort put forward. Only when a bar is so gendered by a negative aspect that it negates the impact do I speak on it. Folks have gotten to the point where their expos are longer than verses. Their critiques come off as meticulous and asinine with detail. Turns some off from battling all together. Telling a noob his wording is off in a paragraph when dude can barely rhyme two words together is stupid. Lol

3) I’m going to be honest here, when I choose battles to vote on it’s either randomly from the new battles list or battles I’m actually interested in. If I had a thread I’d hit anything posted in there. After those I’ll hit a couple on the new battles list and then focus on urgent battles (PPVs, tourneys, etc.) Otherwise trying to vote on every single battle? I’d lose my mind lol

Peace/ @Kiwi Peewee
Unread 04-06-2020, 12:13 PM
Subreal
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

I'LL BE A FAIR VOTER

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
1) Why do you want to be FVC?

Because I'm a good voter and I deserve 4vp for the sake of the site.

2) What makes you a good voter?

I'm a heavyweight battler and know exactly what to look for in a bar, particularly bad aspects which shouldn't be there. I'm excellent at criticizing bad bars (albeit not so much at sparing the feelings of their authors). In addition, I know how to heap on praise when needed, and make tight judgments for close battles.

3) What kind of voting activity would you expect from yourself if you were in the FVC?

I would try to vote on at least one regular arena battle a day (on average, at least), as well as all tournament battles.
You aren't a heavyweight battler, i'm 3-0 vs you, you are trash.

Pack of Wolves, gayest crew on the site.
Unread 04-06-2020, 12:13 PM   #22

Subreal
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Voted: 44 audio / 258 text
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)

I'LL BE A FAIR VOTER

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post

Because I'm a good voter and I deserve 4vp for the sake of the site.

2) What makes you a good voter?

I'm a heavyweight battler and know exactly what to look for in a bar, particularly bad aspects which shouldn't be there. I'm excellent at criticizing bad bars (albeit not so much at sparing the feelings of their authors). In addition, I know how to heap on praise when needed, and make tight judgments for close battles.

3) What kind of voting activity would you expect from yourself if you were in the FVC?

I would try to vote on at least one regular arena battle a day (on average, at least), as well as all tournament battles.
You aren't a heavyweight battler, i'm 3-0 vs you, you are trash.

Pack of Wolves, gayest crew on the site.
Unread 04-06-2020, 07:27 PM
Kiwi Peewee
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
9 1589
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

I’m gonna be wrapping this up in a few hours and opening a poll for people to vote.

Just confirming, the candidates are: @The Saaxxx Baba @Squammy @DiZzReSpEkT @korvus @Easton @Fidel Z @Shodan @GOOD GRIEF
Unread 04-06-2020, 07:27 PM   #23

Kiwi Peewee
9 1589
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 843 text
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)

I’m gonna be wrapping this up in a few hours and opening a poll for people to vote.

Just confirming, the candidates are: @The Saaxxx Baba @Squammy @DiZzReSpEkT @korvus @Easton @Fidel Z @Shodan @GOOD GRIEF
Unread 04-06-2020, 07:34 PM
Frawsty Da FlowMan
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 1 Lost

what a buncha lames
Unread 04-06-2020, 07:34 PM   #24

Frawsty Da FlowMan
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 6 text
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

what a buncha lames
Unread 04-16-2020, 04:27 AM
RickyLahey
Banned
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
46 Won / 7 Lost

Why the fuck not dickSnots!? All the free hash, weed and liquor I could ask for!? lol... - On a serious note though, here's why: I am PASSIONATE about rap. Even if complete strangers are battling, I cringe when I see bad votes. I called out a bad voter on this site just recently actually. I have been battling for a while and have championship titles in other leagues. I do think I can bring a lot to the table. Imagine a former retired NBA ref. He's walking down the street past the park, seeing kids playing ball. If he just happen to see a terrible call made, he would probably cringe inside at least. That is me with rap. With me, I will always take the time to ensure I always make the right call. I am a person you WANT voting on your battles, I promise. I don't want to be cocky, I've seen some LYRICAL BEASTS on here I prally don't want that smoke with in a battle, so don't think I'm being cocky. But I speak with great confidence when I say, you want me here voting. I know it's a beef site, and there's plenty of wack people here who vote shitty I could beef with (Newcastle, Chef the methhead, etc) but at the end of the day, you have to show love to get love. I would take PRIDE in being a FVC member, and I would love the opportunity to prove myself and simultaneously earn respect from the vets around here.

[B]2) What makes you a good voter?[/B

I know for a FACT that I am knowledgeable of the game. I have titles in other battlegrounds. I have extensive knowledge in multiple syllable rhymes, wordplay, metaphors, vocabulary and punchlines. Those are the main things I vote on in text. Audio, all of those things matter, but delivery, riding the beat, etc, matters too. I do not get bored. I love reading and listening to battles all day like a fucking nerd. I'm addicted to this. I take the time out to make sure I GET IT RIGHT! I have been in the game for years and have read and seen so many battles, that I have caught sooooo many people biting. My brother used to run a FB rap group that we ended up disbanding, and it almost turned into a funny game when they would tally up how many biters I have caught. I feel like that could be a unique aspect I bring as a voter, although I haven't seen any biters here yet. But my best overall answer is this; I would be a good voter because I WANT AND NEED to be a good voter. If I dropped shitty votes with ratings that made no sense, no veterans would respect me. I would seem like I lacked knowledge in rap. I have actually rapped and worked with some people FROM this website that would vouch for me. Skizzo, Olde English... i'm drawing a blank right now on other big names here, but, if you look at any votes I have placed on this site thus far, you will see they are all solid, and I take great pride in my votes. Last but not least, I can explain and break down votes without being a total prick about it. I am capable of explaining in a way that makes the loser want to learn and work harder and not give up. This website I can tell does NOT have a great history of that. I can uplift and make people better, regardless if they want to be or not.

I'll shoot it to you straight. I just paid off my house right before this epidemic started thankfully. I got laid off work for at least 3 months. I have plenty of time now. If you let me join the FVC, I would make it my personal mission to vote on EVERY single open battle I see. I will literally try to vote on EVERY. SINGLE. BATTLE. Most people AREN'T like that. Most people AREN'T selfless and they're too egotistical. I appreciate the art, and would love to vote on every single battle if i can, audio or text. All I need is an opportunity, and the workhorse will get started.
Unread 04-16-2020, 04:27 AM   #25

RickyLahey
Banned
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
46 Won / 7 Lost

Voted: 73 audio / 180 text
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Why the fuck not dickSnots!? All the free hash, weed and liquor I could ask for!? lol... - On a serious note though, here's why: I am PASSIONATE about rap. Even if complete strangers are battling, I cringe when I see bad votes. I called out a bad voter on this site just recently actually. I have been battling for a while and have championship titles in other leagues. I do think I can bring a lot to the table. Imagine a former retired NBA ref. He's walking down the street past the park, seeing kids playing ball. If he just happen to see a terrible call made, he would probably cringe inside at least. That is me with rap. With me, I will always take the time to ensure I always make the right call. I am a person you WANT voting on your battles, I promise. I don't want to be cocky, I've seen some LYRICAL BEASTS on here I prally don't want that smoke with in a battle, so don't think I'm being cocky. But I speak with great confidence when I say, you want me here voting. I know it's a beef site, and there's plenty of wack people here who vote shitty I could beef with (Newcastle, Chef the methhead, etc) but at the end of the day, you have to show love to get love. I would take PRIDE in being a FVC member, and I would love the opportunity to prove myself and simultaneously earn respect from the vets around here.

[B]2) What makes you a good voter?[/B

I know for a FACT that I am knowledgeable of the game. I have titles in other battlegrounds. I have extensive knowledge in multiple syllable rhymes, wordplay, metaphors, vocabulary and punchlines. Those are the main things I vote on in text. Audio, all of those things matter, but delivery, riding the beat, etc, matters too. I do not get bored. I love reading and listening to battles all day like a fucking nerd. I'm addicted to this. I take the time out to make sure I GET IT RIGHT! I have been in the game for years and have read and seen so many battles, that I have caught sooooo many people biting. My brother used to run a FB rap group that we ended up disbanding, and it almost turned into a funny game when they would tally up how many biters I have caught. I feel like that could be a unique aspect I bring as a voter, although I haven't seen any biters here yet. But my best overall answer is this; I would be a good voter because I WANT AND NEED to be a good voter. If I dropped shitty votes with ratings that made no sense, no veterans would respect me. I would seem like I lacked knowledge in rap. I have actually rapped and worked with some people FROM this website that would vouch for me. Skizzo, Olde English... i'm drawing a blank right now on other big names here, but, if you look at any votes I have placed on this site thus far, you will see they are all solid, and I take great pride in my votes. Last but not least, I can explain and break down votes without being a total prick about it. I am capable of explaining in a way that makes the loser want to learn and work harder and not give up. This website I can tell does NOT have a great history of that. I can uplift and make people better, regardless if they want to be or not.

I'll shoot it to you straight. I just paid off my house right before this epidemic started thankfully. I got laid off work for at least 3 months. I have plenty of time now. If you let me join the FVC, I would make it my personal mission to vote on EVERY single open battle I see. I will literally try to vote on EVERY. SINGLE. BATTLE. Most people AREN'T like that. Most people AREN'T selfless and they're too egotistical. I appreciate the art, and would love to vote on every single battle if i can, audio or text. All I need is an opportunity, and the workhorse will get started.

Tags
shodan4fvc

Display