Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 07-14-2019, 08:27 AM
joan of arc
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALL-BORO View Post

I count muggz 5 punches vs punk 1 punch this aint opinion its fact.....now what you text guys forget is that in audio or a live setting you gotta talk and it is clear that both these guys did that but imo MuGGz out talked punk the proof is right there in the read. Not to hate on punk but really what else did he say outside of the spongebob bullshit did he say?nothing thats what again the proof is in the listen and the read im stating facts here not speculation if i felt muggz lost i would have been the first to vote for punk but thats not what happened muggs 1 sleeper sofa line shit on that whole drop. Step ya game up 4skin before you attempt to match wits.

See this why he’s ‘Comical’, Years ago he was FANNING, ON MY TROUSERS, people didn’t like me he was DEMANDING TO STOP DOUBTERS... Realized that I was So much Better and GOT SOUR... He ‘Shazam’d my music so much the nigga got MOD POWERS!!

punch 1

Sucking dick just to be staff, NOT A MAN OF HIS OWN, all in Cali for Battle events but his family’s at home. Oh your wife, you still BUSTIN THAT SKEEZA? This ‘Square’ nigga ‘Hold that box’, through ‘thick and thin’, like she a KRUSTY KRAB PIZZA!.

punch 2

. hold up, call me fake over a title, You wanna talk some real talk, where the fucks all that money for REAL TALK!

punch 3

You niggas robbed him, talking all that FLUKE SHIT while YOU SIT and watch Pugz ride around in his NEW WHIP? Fucking Goof... You can BLEED IN THIS FIGHT but If ya stumble WEAVING THIS STRIKE, God Knows you won’t be BREATHING TONIGHT, Your raps ain’t Hard, him ‘punching broad’ he’s probably BEATING HIS WIFE!

punch 4

On Facebook telling the world how you ain’t TREATING HER RIGHT. Claiming you sonned me in the forums, well SUDDENLY IM INTRIGUED cause how u sonning me and barely got CUSTODY OF YOUR KIDS. Yo fake ass I’m Hall of Fame, you don’t like it? Well STAY MAD, this ain’t your ‘Cup of Tea”, worry bout being title a GREAT DAD!

punch 5

igh... I thought you was DEAD, WHATS UP? Y'all think hes SO GIFTED til i leave his SOUL “LIFTED” like “RED NECK TRUCKS”..

punch 1

And I CAN MENTION.. how Im BIG “TIRED/BIG TIRE” from dealing with this “TRANS-MISSION”! HES MY DAUGHTER, in DEEPER WATER he cant SWIM IN..

I can TELL YOUR ALL JOKES.. Tried to “ride” on me but I left him INHALING “EXHAUST SMOKE”..

WHY IS HE SPITTIN, B? Why should I SPEND THE ENERGY? U been FAKE ALL YOUR LIFE.. the “DRAKE OF THE SITE”.. not cus of bars but the “LITESKINNED TENDENCIES” ..

punch 2?

Put paws on him- these two fist are GIGANTIC JAW BREAKERS .. Knew I would “smoke him”- I wrote these bars on ORGANIC RAW PAPERS ..

punch 3

Against me u NEED YOUR SOLIDERS.. roll up i NEED SOME DOJA.. cant believe Im getting harsh words from the RNB FIJI OSA.. Ill pistol whip him n once “the metal unfold” he’ll “sleep tight” no SLEEPER SOFA..

punch 4

You might be the man at home but here Im “SONNIN HIM”.. Mention “my kids” again itll be alot coming your way n brownie points aint ONE OF EM..

punch 5?

clearly you are not a good voter because you dont even know what a punch is
Unread 07-14-2019, 08:27 AM   #21

joan of arc

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:

I count muggz 5 punches vs punk 1 punch this aint opinion its fact.....now what you text guys forget is that in audio or a live setting you gotta talk and it is clear that both these guys did that but imo MuGGz out talked punk the proof is right there in the read. Not to hate on punk but really what else did he say outside of the spongebob bullshit did he say?nothing thats what again the proof is in the listen and the read im stating facts here not speculation if i felt muggz lost i would have been the first to vote for punk but thats not what happened muggs 1 sleeper sofa line shit on that whole drop. Step ya game up 4skin before you attempt to match wits.

See this why he’s ‘Comical’, Years ago he was FANNING, ON MY TROUSERS, people didn’t like me he was DEMANDING TO STOP DOUBTERS... Realized that I was So much Better and GOT SOUR... He ‘Shazam’d my music so much the nigga got MOD POWERS!!

punch 1

Sucking dick just to be staff, NOT A MAN OF HIS OWN, all in Cali for Battle events but his family’s at home. Oh your wife, you still BUSTIN THAT SKEEZA? This ‘Square’ nigga ‘Hold that box’, through ‘thick and thin’, like she a KRUSTY KRAB PIZZA!.

punch 2

. hold up, call me fake over a title, You wanna talk some real talk, where the fucks all that money for REAL TALK!

punch 3

You niggas robbed him, talking all that FLUKE SHIT while YOU SIT and watch Pugz ride around in his NEW WHIP? Fucking Goof... You can BLEED IN THIS FIGHT but If ya stumble WEAVING THIS STRIKE, God Knows you won’t be BREATHING TONIGHT, Your raps ain’t Hard, him ‘punching broad’ he’s probably BEATING HIS WIFE!

punch 4

On Facebook telling the world how you ain’t TREATING HER RIGHT. Claiming you sonned me in the forums, well SUDDENLY IM INTRIGUED cause how u sonning me and barely got CUSTODY OF YOUR KIDS. Yo fake ass I’m Hall of Fame, you don’t like it? Well STAY MAD, this ain’t your ‘Cup of Tea”, worry bout being title a GREAT DAD!

punch 5

igh... I thought you was DEAD, WHATS UP? Y'all think hes SO GIFTED til i leave his SOUL “LIFTED” like “RED NECK TRUCKS”..

punch 1

And I CAN MENTION.. how Im BIG “TIRED/BIG TIRE” from dealing with this “TRANS-MISSION”! HES MY DAUGHTER, in DEEPER WATER he cant SWIM IN..

I can TELL YOUR ALL JOKES.. Tried to “ride” on me but I left him INHALING “EXHAUST SMOKE”..

WHY IS HE SPITTIN, B? Why should I SPEND THE ENERGY? U been FAKE ALL YOUR LIFE.. the “DRAKE OF THE SITE”.. not cus of bars but the “LITESKINNED TENDENCIES” ..

punch 2?

Put paws on him- these two fist are GIGANTIC JAW BREAKERS .. Knew I would “smoke him”- I wrote these bars on ORGANIC RAW PAPERS ..

punch 3

Against me u NEED YOUR SOLIDERS.. roll up i NEED SOME DOJA.. cant believe Im getting harsh words from the RNB FIJI OSA.. Ill pistol whip him n once “the metal unfold” he’ll “sleep tight” no SLEEPER SOFA..

punch 4

You might be the man at home but here Im “SONNIN HIM”.. Mention “my kids” again itll be alot coming your way n brownie points aint ONE OF EM..

punch 5?

Unread 07-14-2019, 08:29 AM
Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe MuGGz View Post
Wow this must’ve been the battle of your life lol.. Why would I care when I already got what I wanted? Your happy about a battle all ur text n discord buddies voted for?

Full of fake personals..

You took my flame- I took your title n flushed it lol

You win the battle I won (and still winning) the war.
Your biggest supporter is Denton lol... WHO CLEARLY CAME BACK JUST TO VOTE AGAINST ME. Find another battle he voted on...

Its all cheesy n u can have a battle just gimmie dat title dog n foh..
Don’t care about the title haha whooped yo ass though
Unread 07-14-2019, 08:29 AM   #22

Punk

Quote:
Wow this must’ve been the battle of your life lol.. Why would I care when I already got what I wanted? Your happy about a battle all ur text n discord buddies voted for?

Full of fake personals..

You took my flame- I took your title n flushed it lol

You win the battle I won (and still winning) the war.
Your biggest supporter is Denton lol... WHO CLEARLY CAME BACK JUST TO VOTE AGAINST ME. Find another battle he voted on...

Its all cheesy n u can have a battle just gimmie dat title dog n foh..

Unread 07-14-2019, 08:30 AM
ALL-BORO ALL-BORO is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
234 Won / 26 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
17 Won / 18 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by n e r o View Post

punch 1

punch 2

punch 3

punch 4

punch 5

punch 1

punch 2?

punch 3

punch 4

punch 5?

Laughs as he read this from a guy who clearly has no concept of what a punch is
Unread 07-14-2019, 08:30 AM   #23

Hall Of Famer
Grand Champion
Live Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
234 Won / 26 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
17 Won / 18 Lost

Voted: 763 audio / 232 text

Quote:

punch 1

punch 2

punch 3

punch 4

punch 5

punch 1

punch 2?

punch 3

punch 4

punch 5?

Unread 07-14-2019, 08:38 AM
joan of arc

Quote:
you laughin cause now you know you look stupid, your response to me exposing you was to use my response i used against you when exposing you.

they both had 5 punches. both only had 2 solid, clear, and evident punches with a setup and then proceeding punch, in a coherent, and relative bar.

i'm not ripping on my boy mugz at all, i'm just pointing out the blatant buddy voting occurring since these "old heads" came back. look at every audio battle. there's a trend. you call us texters, as an excuse, to hide your dick riding, but seul, lock, punk, these guys audio heads.

you win a gc on the strength of dick riding, in a weak gc where the only person you had to beat to get to the finals was me, a terrible fucking rapper, yet, you have the audacity to start citing demands, requesting mod removals, telling staff they aren't allowed to remove your vote? you sure got a big head now boro.

to everyone reading, staff reached out to this guy to try and console him about his little girl fits regarding standard vote removals. we tried to be reasonable, and have a conversation, and work it out in private.

guess he wanted to put his retardation out full blast. so congrats. you've proven to all of us that you are a dick riding, bad voting, little bitch.
Unread 07-14-2019, 08:38 AM   #24

joan of arc

Quote:
you laughin cause now you know you look stupid, your response to me exposing you was to use my response i used against you when exposing you.

they both had 5 punches. both only had 2 solid, clear, and evident punches with a setup and then proceeding punch, in a coherent, and relative bar.

i'm not ripping on my boy mugz at all, i'm just pointing out the blatant buddy voting occurring since these "old heads" came back. look at every audio battle. there's a trend. you call us texters, as an excuse, to hide your dick riding, but seul, lock, punk, these guys audio heads.

you win a gc on the strength of dick riding, in a weak gc where the only person you had to beat to get to the finals was me, a terrible fucking rapper, yet, you have the audacity to start citing demands, requesting mod removals, telling staff they aren't allowed to remove your vote? you sure got a big head now boro.

to everyone reading, staff reached out to this guy to try and console him about his little girl fits regarding standard vote removals. we tried to be reasonable, and have a conversation, and work it out in private.

guess he wanted to put his retardation out full blast. so congrats. you've proven to all of us that you are a dick riding, bad voting, little bitch.

Unread 07-14-2019, 08:40 AM
Punk

Quote:
Lets be clear about something i am well known on and off the site so naturally if people hear that im involved in a GC they most likely will check it out. A member who has put in years of work on this site does not have to be active in order to vote they have already earned that right same as you new dudes that put in work, leave and choose to comeback years later. As for people talkin bout buddy votes that muggz battle is in question as well cuz all your people came in to vote for you punk which is cool cuz those are the people who support you. Same as my finals with a guy whose name im not allowed to use in a sentence all his text people came in and voted for him and thats cool as well cuz those are the guys who support him but i can easily call that buddy voting. Dont be the pot that calls the kettle black.

Oh yea MuGGz whupped you even tho he lost you took a personal approach that i happen to know for a fact isnt true plus you had like zero punches and the one you did have was about spongebob case closed that alone cost you the match. Muggz had clever punches and alot of witty set ups plus he called you the R&B Fiji Osa LMFAO! He never should have lost that but he did so it is what it is
So said muggz whooped me, @Seul and @Lockhart is average, and he like bars like “he’s lightskin...

All-Boro is such a cornball lmao. You MUST stay off anyone’s battles. You claimed I was corny and got WHOOPED but you rated me a 9?
Unread 07-14-2019, 08:40 AM   #25

Punk

Quote:
Lets be clear about something i am well known on and off the site so naturally if people hear that im involved in a GC they most likely will check it out. A member who has put in years of work on this site does not have to be active in order to vote they have already earned that right same as you new dudes that put in work, leave and choose to comeback years later. As for people talkin bout buddy votes that muggz battle is in question as well cuz all your people came in to vote for you punk which is cool cuz those are the people who support you. Same as my finals with a guy whose name im not allowed to use in a sentence all his text people came in and voted for him and thats cool as well cuz those are the guys who support him but i can easily call that buddy voting. Dont be the pot that calls the kettle black.

Oh yea MuGGz whupped you even tho he lost you took a personal approach that i happen to know for a fact isnt true plus you had like zero punches and the one you did have was about spongebob case closed that alone cost you the match. Muggz had clever punches and alot of witty set ups plus he called you the R&B Fiji Osa LMFAO! He never should have lost that but he did so it is what it is
So said muggz whooped me, @Seul and @Lockhart is average, and he like bars like “he’s lightskin...

All-Boro is such a cornball lmao. You MUST stay off anyone’s battles. You claimed I was corny and got WHOOPED but you rated me a 9?

Unread 07-14-2019, 08:53 AM
Joe MuGGz
Live Battler
Mentioned: 310 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 9 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
50 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
9 Won / 9 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post

Didnt you duck Boro tho?

MURDA MUZIK

Unread 07-14-2019, 08:53 AM   #26

Joe MuGGz
Live Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 9 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
50 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
9 Won / 9 Lost

Voted: 252 audio / 431 text

Quote:

Didnt you duck Boro tho?

MURDA MUZIK

Unread 07-14-2019, 08:55 AM
Joe MuGGz
Live Battler
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 9 Lost
Ranked Text Record
50 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
9 Won / 9 Lost

Im glad I can be gone for yrs n bring this type of excitement to LB... while u guys was here the whole time...

LB wins which means I win....again.

MURDA MUZIK

Unread 07-14-2019, 08:55 AM   #27

Joe MuGGz
Live Battler
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 9 Lost
Ranked Text Record
50 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
9 Won / 9 Lost

Im glad I can be gone for yrs n bring this type of excitement to LB... while u guys was here the whole time...

Unread 07-14-2019, 08:58 AM
Joe MuGGz
Live Battler
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 9 Lost
Ranked Text Record
50 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
9 Won / 9 Lost

Quote:
Your a liar.

You definitely cared about the title. Remember how heavily u watched the HoF Nom thread? You was pressed as fuck.

It was fun watching it dwindle away lol. Hilarious.

MURDA MUZIK

Unread 07-14-2019, 08:58 AM   #28

Joe MuGGz
Live Battler
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 9 Lost
Ranked Text Record
50 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
9 Won / 9 Lost

Quote:
Your a liar.

You definitely cared about the title. Remember how heavily u watched the HoF Nom thread? You was pressed as fuck.

Unread 07-14-2019, 09:02 AM
Ranked Audio Record
234 Won / 26 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Ranked Text Record
17 Won / 18 Lost

Quote:

First of all it's not my fault who entered the GC, Who posted and who ducked me. The fact that you reguard your self as a terrible rapper shows your knowledge about punching. I entered a tourny put in the work required and i didnt win off dick ride votes i won because i happened to be the better man in this particular match. Your uncle voted dont know who for but is he a dickrider? I doubt it i do not have a big head but there is no such thing as "standard vote removal" it's a persons choice to pick who they want to win and by deliberately removing a vote without consent from the 2 participants is an intentional move to sway the outcome of a battle. Expose me? Think again little boy i could never look stupid because i dont make stupid comments such as you. And it sound good when you talk shit over the net and act tough stop it Gutsy you not about that life

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

Quote:
Didnt you duck Boro tho?

Big Facts!

Last edited by ALL-BORO; 07-14-2019 at 02:57 PM.
Unread 07-14-2019, 09:02 AM   #29

Hall Of Famer
Grand Champion
Live Battler
Ranked Audio Record
234 Won / 26 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Ranked Text Record
17 Won / 18 Lost

Voted: 763 audio / 232 text

Quote:

First of all it's not my fault who entered the GC, Who posted and who ducked me. The fact that you reguard your self as a terrible rapper shows your knowledge about punching. I entered a tourny put in the work required and i didnt win off dick ride votes i won because i happened to be the better man in this particular match. Your uncle voted dont know who for but is he a dickrider? I doubt it i do not have a big head but there is no such thing as "standard vote removal" it's a persons choice to pick who they want to win and by deliberately removing a vote without consent from the 2 participants is an intentional move to sway the outcome of a battle. Expose me? Think again little boy i could never look stupid because i dont make stupid comments such as you. And it sound good when you talk shit over the net and act tough stop it Gutsy you not about that life

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

Quote:
Didnt you duck Boro tho?

Big Facts!

Last edited by ALL-BORO; 07-14-2019 at 02:57 PM.
Unread 07-14-2019, 09:32 AM
Punk

Quote:
Your a liar.

“Watched the thread?” Lmao nigga whutt

And wrong! BORO ducked my track battle call out basically saying he’s scared of what I can do to him on a beat.

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

Quote:

Unread 07-14-2019, 09:32 AM   #30

Punk

Quote:
Your a liar.

“Watched the thread?” Lmao nigga whutt

And wrong! BORO ducked my track battle call out basically saying he’s scared of what I can do to him on a beat.

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

Quote:

Display