Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Unread 06-22-2020, 08:48 PM
Brayne Ded
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Exclamation Fuck it, I'm out.

Not much to say, really. I don't see a point in continuing to log in so I'm just going to stop. It's been real. Met a few cool people. @Lizman, you still a bitch. Lol.

Anyways,

@Lockhart - It be like this sometimes. Appreciate everything over the years.
@Shodan - You're the one True BAT God. Appreciated being in the Fire Nation more than you know.
@Edgeworth - I always thought you wrote funnier bars that I did. Way better ones, too. I always appreciated your humbleness.
@Kiwi Peewee - I didn't know you as long as these other guys but you'll be alright. Keep doing what you're doing. I didn't appreciate anything about you because those nudes never came through.
@Frawsty Da FlowMan You were my favorite multi account and I might actually miss you the most. Stay frawsty my friend.

The rest of y'all can just get this general goodbye here at the end.

Goodbye

I'm logging out after I post this and don't really plan to log back in. This goes for my numerous multi accounts as well (the entire SCHIZO crew is my multi accounts.)

This seems drug out long enough.
Later, taters.
Keep writing angry online poetry to other dudes.
Unread 06-22-2020, 08:48 PM   #1

Brayne Ded

Voted: 0 audio / 36 text
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Exclamation Fuck it, I'm out.

Not much to say, really. I don't see a point in continuing to log in so I'm just going to stop. It's been real. Met a few cool people. @Lizman, you still a bitch. Lol.

Anyways,

@Lockhart - It be like this sometimes. Appreciate everything over the years.
@Shodan - You're the one True BAT God. Appreciated being in the Fire Nation more than you know.
@Edgeworth - I always thought you wrote funnier bars that I did. Way better ones, too. I always appreciated your humbleness.
@Kiwi Peewee - I didn't know you as long as these other guys but you'll be alright. Keep doing what you're doing. I didn't appreciate anything about you because those nudes never came through.
@Frawsty Da FlowMan You were my favorite multi account and I might actually miss you the most. Stay frawsty my friend.

The rest of y'all can just get this general goodbye here at the end.

Goodbye

I'm logging out after I post this and don't really plan to log back in. This goes for my numerous multi accounts as well (the entire SCHIZO crew is my multi accounts.)

This seems drug out long enough.
Later, taters.
Keep writing angry online poetry to other dudes.

Display