2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 01-31-2020, 02:10 AM
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

I see beef...

Unread 01-31-2020, 02:10 AM   #11

RULE RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 241 audio / 1977 text
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)

I see beef...

Unread 01-31-2020, 08:23 AM
Óðinn
Mentioned: 2432 Post(s)
Tagged: 104 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alceon View Post
.....................I know 2 "Won the weakest Topical Tournament of All-Time" FUEL ain't smackin his gums...stay in your lane son.....grown folks talking....

You ain't make me @MadVerbs, and while you at it tell your groupies to stand correct before I knock 'em over.

Lol.. yeah, easy one alright. Never mind the competition paying for votes and shit. Cute title you have, get that for voting, awww look you. The big voter huh?
@MadVerbs, smoke this clown
Unread 01-31-2020, 08:23 AM   #12

Óðinn
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 468 audio / 3095 text

Quote:
.....................I know 2 "Won the weakest Topical Tournament of All-Time" FUEL ain't smackin his gums...stay in your lane son.....grown folks talking....

You ain't make me @MadVerbs, and while you at it tell your groupies to stand correct before I knock 'em over.

Lol.. yeah, easy one alright. Never mind the competition paying for votes and shit. Cute title you have, get that for voting, awww look you. The big voter huh?
@MadVerbs, smoke this clown
Unread 01-31-2020, 08:56 AM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
So.... you diss Head Hunters in the crew chat....then leave to join DedSec(ond)'s bitch ass??? Run me 8 bruh...
You left your crew behind to join Classick though then got kicked because they went inactive.. What sucks more than leaving a crew you built to join a crew that kicks you a week later... And if I'm not mistaken, you're not even a part of Illmania, the biggest LB event there is yet you're calling us second lol.. you're crew hopping left and right but in this thread questioning MV about "Loyalty". MV left his crew because legit no one was active... You left your crew because you wanted to follow behind RULE completely forgetting that you have to earn your own stripes. MadVerbs is battling on the Illmania Card... You're left out completely and the only direction you can take now is mentioning DedSec... soooooo who really took the shit end of the stick here?

Then you went on to change your username 11 times total because after the loss you took from me, you didn't know who you wanted to be anymore. Since that loss, you've been

Shawn Griffey, Quey, NAWKOUT ARTIIST, SoulRite, SOULRIITE, Aci, Acieant, Graham, Ops, Sean Griffey, Griffey

Find yourself before dissing someone else.

Oh yeah, almost forgot

Last edited by Rowdy; 01-31-2020 at 09:05 AM.
Unread 01-31-2020, 08:56 AM   #13

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
So.... you diss Head Hunters in the crew chat....then leave to join DedSec(ond)'s bitch ass??? Run me 8 bruh...
You left your crew behind to join Classick though then got kicked because they went inactive.. What sucks more than leaving a crew you built to join a crew that kicks you a week later... And if I'm not mistaken, you're not even a part of Illmania, the biggest LB event there is yet you're calling us second lol.. you're crew hopping left and right but in this thread questioning MV about "Loyalty". MV left his crew because legit no one was active... You left your crew because you wanted to follow behind RULE completely forgetting that you have to earn your own stripes. MadVerbs is battling on the Illmania Card... You're left out completely and the only direction you can take now is mentioning DedSec... soooooo who really took the shit end of the stick here?

Then you went on to change your username 11 times total because after the loss you took from me, you didn't know who you wanted to be anymore. Since that loss, you've been

Shawn Griffey, Quey, NAWKOUT ARTIIST, SoulRite, SOULRIITE, Aci, Acieant, Graham, Ops, Sean Griffey, Griffey

Oh yeah, almost forgot

Last edited by Rowdy; 01-31-2020 at 09:05 AM.

Unread 01-31-2020, 09:31 AM
Óðinn
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post

Oh yeah, almost forgot

Unread 01-31-2020, 09:31 AM   #14

Óðinn
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 468 audio / 3095 text

Quote:

Oh yeah, almost forgot

Unread 01-31-2020, 12:08 PM
Saii

Quote:

Oh yeah, almost forgot

Let's be clear Punk....

1. You're a scrub in text battling...so much a scrub that when you finally won your first title after 50 years of being here you made a custom signature saying you finally got a championship.

2. You think you're more important than you actually are. I did not change my name because of you. That's comical lol I changed my name a lot before you and I'll do it after you. Recognize your place bitch.

3. You're showing your own insecurity by continuously posting a victory you got from me that wasn't a 100-0 KO. MOST people here don't take 1 win that seriously, but since you do, that leads me to believe you didn't think you'd beat me in the first place.

I've beaten V3numb, Shodan, Ohs, Jimmy Hoffa/Rieper, some pretty great names, but do you see me spamming their threads with screenshots? No.....stop acting like you win championships every time you win a match. It makes you look desperate for approval.

@2FUEL, set it up bitch. 16. I send. Time to expose you...

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

Oh and by the way..... @Punk you won't beat me again. Ever. I say we do a sudden death, punchline battle. Then we'll see who swings harder out the gate unless you're afraid to put your 6-win streak on the line lmao

pathetic ass
Unread 01-31-2020, 12:08 PM   #15

Saii

Quote:

Oh yeah, almost forgot

Let's be clear Punk....

1. You're a scrub in text battling...so much a scrub that when you finally won your first title after 50 years of being here you made a custom signature saying you finally got a championship.

2. You think you're more important than you actually are. I did not change my name because of you. That's comical lol I changed my name a lot before you and I'll do it after you. Recognize your place bitch.

3. You're showing your own insecurity by continuously posting a victory you got from me that wasn't a 100-0 KO. MOST people here don't take 1 win that seriously, but since you do, that leads me to believe you didn't think you'd beat me in the first place.

I've beaten V3numb, Shodan, Ohs, Jimmy Hoffa/Rieper, some pretty great names, but do you see me spamming their threads with screenshots? No.....stop acting like you win championships every time you win a match. It makes you look desperate for approval.

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

Oh and by the way..... @Punk you won't beat me again. Ever. I say we do a sudden death, punchline battle. Then we'll see who swings harder out the gate unless you're afraid to put your 6-win streak on the line lmao

pathetic ass

Unread 01-31-2020, 12:09 PM
Locchart

Quote:
Let's be clear Punk....

When did you ever beat me?
Unread 01-31-2020, 12:09 PM   #16

Locchart

Quote:
Let's be clear Punk....

Unread 01-31-2020, 12:10 PM
Saii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rieper View Post
Your "other account" lol I don't count it as a great serious W because it wasn't on this one but it's still a W. No disrespect in it. Was just using it to prove a point.
Unread 01-31-2020, 12:10 PM   #17

Saii

Quote:
Your "other account" lol I don't count it as a great serious W because it wasn't on this one but it's still a W. No disrespect in it. Was just using it to prove a point.

Unread 01-31-2020, 12:11 PM
Punk

Quote:
Let's be clear Punk....

My first title after 50 years and you dont have one. This is all pretty much false where I've posted facts in my last response. I've had a bigger impact in 9 months than your entire however many years you've been here. Facts

I've won 9 solo awards for 2019 and you've won 0... facts

I'm hall of fame and you're not... facts

You deleted your account twice because you lost battles... facts
Unread 01-31-2020, 12:11 PM   #18

Punk

Quote:
Let's be clear Punk....

My first title after 50 years and you dont have one. This is all pretty much false where I've posted facts in my last response. I've had a bigger impact in 9 months than your entire however many years you've been here. Facts

I've won 9 solo awards for 2019 and you've won 0... facts

I'm hall of fame and you're not... facts

You deleted your account twice because you lost battles... facts

Unread 01-31-2020, 12:11 PM
Locchart

Quote:
Dude don't pull a Rican and say a W over Danny Tanner counts lmao
Unread 01-31-2020, 12:11 PM   #19

Locchart

Quote:

Unread 01-31-2020, 12:18 PM
Saii

Quote:
I JUST SAID THAT!!!!! "I don't count it a serious win...just to prove a point" LOL

@Punk, so you accept my challenge?

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

Oh and @2FUEL, stop running from that ass-whooping Rieper is about to give you on that audio GC lmao

Getting exposed by him, and by me? 2 L's to start your 2020 ain't it pahtna...
Unread 01-31-2020, 12:18 PM   #20

Saii

Quote:
I JUST SAID THAT!!!!! "I don't count it a serious win...just to prove a point" LOL

@Punk, so you accept my challenge?

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

Oh and @2FUEL, stop running from that ass-whooping Rieper is about to give you on that audio GC lmao

Getting exposed by him, and by me? 2 L's to start your 2020 ain't it pahtna...

Display