Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 01-11-2019, 03:46 AM
joan of arc
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default WRITING EXERCISE

so for anyone who wants to better themselves i found a cool exercise where you use a random noun generator and use each noun given to make a punch around. for extra brownie points you can use a word generator and use one of those words to make a wordplay in the bar as well. i'm going to be using this thread quite a lot, so anyone is free to hop in and try it as well.

also you can obviously use any bar you write in here in the future.

---------- Post added at 04:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 AM ----------

Governance
Grammar
Larch
Washbasin

my first 4 words^

you light with strikes, YA KNOWIN WHEN THUNDER HITS when i give em 'public crucification' like DRACONIAN GOVERNANCE

i smash this thug, bash his mug, ya DEAD WITH HAMMER HITS the only time you 'ya blowin up a storm' is usin REDNECK GRAMMAR BITCH

i stab em with needles, so i hit these BAD KIDS WIT HARD STREAMS the only time you 'capture a natural theme' is if ya SNAP PICS OF LARCH TREES

he think he underground, but he meant he rap from his MOMS BASEMENT so if he 'explode with a clean drop' i KNOCKED HIS FACE INto a WASH BASIN
Unread 01-11-2019, 03:46 AM   #1

joan of arc

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Default WRITING EXERCISE

so for anyone who wants to better themselves i found a cool exercise where you use a random noun generator and use each noun given to make a punch around. for extra brownie points you can use a word generator and use one of those words to make a wordplay in the bar as well. i'm going to be using this thread quite a lot, so anyone is free to hop in and try it as well.

also you can obviously use any bar you write in here in the future.

---------- Post added at 04:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 AM ----------

Governance
Grammar
Larch
Washbasin

my first 4 words^

you light with strikes, YA KNOWIN WHEN THUNDER HITS when i give em 'public crucification' like DRACONIAN GOVERNANCE

i smash this thug, bash his mug, ya DEAD WITH HAMMER HITS the only time you 'ya blowin up a storm' is usin REDNECK GRAMMAR BITCH

i stab em with needles, so i hit these BAD KIDS WIT HARD STREAMS the only time you 'capture a natural theme' is if ya SNAP PICS OF LARCH TREES

he think he underground, but he meant he rap from his MOMS BASEMENT so if he 'explode with a clean drop' i KNOCKED HIS FACE INto a WASH BASIN

Unread 01-11-2019, 06:35 AM
KG The Prince
Mentioned: 380 Post(s)
Tagged: 43 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by guts. View Post

MOMS BASEMENT / WASH BASIN [3 syllables]
KNOCKED HIS FACE IN [4 syllables]

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

Sandstorm

The word I just got? Sounds like SAND-MAN WHEN HE FARTS! Shit's crazy- Bitch, maybe it's like when VAN DAMME TELLS THE GUARDS he'll impersonate the Winter Soldier, takes 'em to the room where he HANGS THAT METAL ARM!

Unread 01-11-2019, 06:35 AM   #2

KG The Prince
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 106 audio / 857 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by guts. View Post

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

Sandstorm

The word I just got? Sounds like SAND-MAN WHEN HE FARTS! Shit's crazy- Bitch, maybe it's like when VAN DAMME TELLS THE GUARDS he'll impersonate the Winter Soldier, takes 'em to the room where he HANGS THAT METAL ARM!

Unread 01-11-2019, 06:43 AM
joan of arc

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG View Post

Sandstorm

thanks for the point out.

imma go ahead and maybe do another four. http://www.desiquintans.com/articles/noungenerator.php
Unread 01-11-2019, 06:43 AM   #3

joan of arc

Quote:

Sandstorm

thanks for the point out.

imma go ahead and maybe do another four. http://www.desiquintans.com/articles/noungenerator.php

Unread 01-11-2019, 07:01 AM
Nickle
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.34/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

Quote:

Sandstorm

I get where you're going but WASH and MUMS doesn't rhyme for Australians lmaoo.

Unread 01-11-2019, 07:01 AM   #4

Nickle
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.34/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 28 audio / 186 text
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:

Sandstorm

Unread 01-11-2019, 07:22 AM
KG The Prince
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrow View Post
I'm from the UK. It don't rhyme here but in America it does

Unread 01-11-2019, 07:22 AM   #5

KG The Prince
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrow View Post
I'm from the UK. It don't rhyme here but in America it does
Unread 01-11-2019, 08:27 AM
joan of arc

Fiberglass
Fishing
Squash
Trigonometry

his head will bruise, from the face kicks, i'm ona whole nother FIGHTER CLASS n if i said ur gurl was 'flexible to use' i don't mean FIBERGLASS

if i said 'my tommahawk cut' it's STEAKS I'M DISHIN he got a history of 'catching catfish' so no one doubts he GREAT AT FISHIN

he tried to be precise when rapping but INSTEAD HE BOTCH i'll take ya double helix n 'pull them strings apart' like SPAGHETTI SQUASH

when i explain the law of cosines, won't need a co-sign this KID WILL HONOR ME cause see, we equal? nah you a square plus i beat you, then it's minus when i see too divide 2 a b, which makes them half of me and that's TRIGONOMETRY (law of cosines: cos C= a2 + b2 -c2 / 2ab)

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

you about to take a loss like tryin to use EUROS IN CHINA BITCH plus 'study him in cell, that's a nervous system' no NEUROBIOLOGIST

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

beat em like a red headed step child, so he a WEASLE THIS DUDE only 'supports works of greatness' if he was the EASLE I USED
Unread 01-11-2019, 08:27 AM   #6

joan of arc

Fiberglass
Fishing
Squash
Trigonometry

his head will bruise, from the face kicks, i'm ona whole nother FIGHTER CLASS n if i said ur gurl was 'flexible to use' i don't mean FIBERGLASS

if i said 'my tommahawk cut' it's STEAKS I'M DISHIN he got a history of 'catching catfish' so no one doubts he GREAT AT FISHIN

he tried to be precise when rapping but INSTEAD HE BOTCH i'll take ya double helix n 'pull them strings apart' like SPAGHETTI SQUASH

when i explain the law of cosines, won't need a co-sign this KID WILL HONOR ME cause see, we equal? nah you a square plus i beat you, then it's minus when i see too divide 2 a b, which makes them half of me and that's TRIGONOMETRY (law of cosines: cos C= a2 + b2 -c2 / 2ab)

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

you about to take a loss like tryin to use EUROS IN CHINA BITCH plus 'study him in cell, that's a nervous system' no NEUROBIOLOGIST

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

beat em like a red headed step child, so he a WEASLE THIS DUDE only 'supports works of greatness' if he was the EASLE I USED

Unread 01-11-2019, 08:32 AM
EtH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizman
Wow.
Unread 01-11-2019, 08:32 AM   #7

EtH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizman
Wow.

Unread 01-11-2019, 08:41 AM
joan of arc

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
Wow.
why does it say posted by lizman lmfaoooo

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

he couldn't 'drop hot shit' takin DUMP IN A STALL so he gunna 'shut down n throw fits' like TRUMP N HIS WALL and he not 'sick, he just green' like GUMBY Y"ALL n 'suckin lonzos nuts' the only time he'd ever be DUNKIN A BALL
Unread 01-11-2019, 08:41 AM   #8

joan of arc

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
Wow.

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

he couldn't 'drop hot shit' takin DUMP IN A STALL so he gunna 'shut down n throw fits' like TRUMP N HIS WALL and he not 'sick, he just green' like GUMBY Y"ALL n 'suckin lonzos nuts' the only time he'd ever be DUNKIN A BALL

Unread 01-11-2019, 08:43 AM
KG The Prince
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizman's dad's tiny dick
Lol

Unread 01-11-2019, 08:43 AM   #9

KG The Prince
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizman's dad's tiny dick
Lol
Unread 01-11-2019, 08:45 AM
joan of arc

yo i'm 'grippin these rounds' like i TOUCH YA MOMS BOOBS when this 'faggot hit the keys' his habbit eventually will be blastin ELTON JOHN TUNES
Unread 01-11-2019, 08:45 AM   #10

joan of arc

yo i'm 'grippin these rounds' like i TOUCH YA MOMS BOOBS when this 'faggot hit the keys' his habbit eventually will be blastin ELTON JOHN TUNES

Display