Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 05-28-2019, 12:56 PM
Ice Bear
Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Default I Feel As Though g u t s Is Abusing His Power

I'm gonna put this at the top, because if I don't, g u t s will skip the whole post and just instant-ban me. I don't have a problem with g u t s. These are not "accusations," and I'm not trying to disrespect him either. All I want to do is point out how wrong I think this is. If I'm wrong, I'll let it go, but I want my voice to be heard. And if I'm banned for just making my voice heard, then this is a dictatorship of a website and I want nothing to do with it.

So, recently, as many of you know, there's been a big beef between @Ginge and @The Wrathchild. After about a week, it escalated into a death match discussion. I love them both, they're good guys, but man was this shit hella hype. I was ready as fuck for this battle. For those who don't know, a death match is a winner-takes-all battle where the loser has to literally delete their account forever.

g u t s didn't like this, and said the following in the post: "stop being faggots. no deleting. period." I said that there is literally nothing he can do about it, and his response was closing the thread and saying "there will be no battle for deletion or i'll hand out bans how about that? i'm closing the thread."

See, I have a problem with this. I understand his reasoning, being that activity on LB is already low, and this would just further kill it, but, dude....the fuck? It's their accounts. And threatening a ban is retarded anyway, seeing as how it would act as an account deletion of sorts in it's own rite.

I'm not trying to challenge g u t s authority or anything, but that's also sort of exactly what I'm doing. It's a battle, it's got hella hype behind it, it's their accounts, and banning is redundant anyway, as I said before. Not only that but neither of them have any titles to their name. There's nothing to lose for either of them, and, quite honestly, knowing either of them, they will very likely just make another account and come back after the dust has settled.

If I'm wrong (and saying "you're wrong" is not enough, please explain in depth why), I'll for sure back down, but as is, I do have a problem with this. If anything, g u t s, you're killing activity by closing that thread. You're preventing a super fuckin hype battle and closing a forum thread that's bringing in five to ten posts an hour.

Once again, I want to clarify, I do not mean to disrespect g u t s in any way, shape or form, but I felt like this needed to be said.

"ITS BENDY THE FUNKY YELLOW BASEBALL BAT!!!!........." - CJ DA LYRICAL

CANDYMAN, JORDAN PEELE, YEA BITCH!" - Bnas
Unread 05-28-2019, 12:56 PM   #1

Ice Bear
28 1084

Voted: 46 audio / 321 text

Default I Feel As Though g u t s Is Abusing His Power

I'm gonna put this at the top, because if I don't, g u t s will skip the whole post and just instant-ban me. I don't have a problem with g u t s. These are not "accusations," and I'm not trying to disrespect him either. All I want to do is point out how wrong I think this is. If I'm wrong, I'll let it go, but I want my voice to be heard. And if I'm banned for just making my voice heard, then this is a dictatorship of a website and I want nothing to do with it.

So, recently, as many of you know, there's been a big beef between @Ginge and @The Wrathchild. After about a week, it escalated into a death match discussion. I love them both, they're good guys, but man was this shit hella hype. I was ready as fuck for this battle. For those who don't know, a death match is a winner-takes-all battle where the loser has to literally delete their account forever.

g u t s didn't like this, and said the following in the post: "stop being faggots. no deleting. period." I said that there is literally nothing he can do about it, and his response was closing the thread and saying "there will be no battle for deletion or i'll hand out bans how about that? i'm closing the thread."

See, I have a problem with this. I understand his reasoning, being that activity on LB is already low, and this would just further kill it, but, dude....the fuck? It's their accounts. And threatening a ban is retarded anyway, seeing as how it would act as an account deletion of sorts in it's own rite.

I'm not trying to challenge g u t s authority or anything, but that's also sort of exactly what I'm doing. It's a battle, it's got hella hype behind it, it's their accounts, and banning is redundant anyway, as I said before. Not only that but neither of them have any titles to their name. There's nothing to lose for either of them, and, quite honestly, knowing either of them, they will very likely just make another account and come back after the dust has settled.

If I'm wrong (and saying "you're wrong" is not enough, please explain in depth why), I'll for sure back down, but as is, I do have a problem with this. If anything, g u t s, you're killing activity by closing that thread. You're preventing a super fuckin hype battle and closing a forum thread that's bringing in five to ten posts an hour.

Once again, I want to clarify, I do not mean to disrespect g u t s in any way, shape or form, but I felt like this needed to be said.

Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2019, 01:02 PM
The Saaxxx Baba
Mentioned: 219 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 50 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Bear View Post

from what i have come to know of Guts bro I am sure he will always use his position as mod for the betterment of letsbeef, dude is more of a no bullshit cut to the chase individual which may make folks misunderstand him as he skips the decency act and expects us to understand his better intentions without pre judices, i suggest u have a chat with him man, u will know.

As for my thing with Ginge, guts how do you propose we do that battle? coz there needs to be a battle i need to shut that fuck up bro.
Unread 05-28-2019, 01:02 PM   #2

The Saaxxx Baba
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 50 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 273 audio / 1181 text
Mentioned: 219 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)

Quote:

from what i have come to know of Guts bro I am sure he will always use his position as mod for the betterment of letsbeef, dude is more of a no bullshit cut to the chase individual which may make folks misunderstand him as he skips the decency act and expects us to understand his better intentions without pre judices, i suggest u have a chat with him man, u will know.

As for my thing with Ginge, guts how do you propose we do that battle? coz there needs to be a battle i need to shut that fuck up bro.
Unread 05-28-2019, 01:04 PM
Ice Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrathchild View Post

Stopping a hype-as-fuck battle moments before beginning isn't bettering LetsBeef. Sorry, dude. And I understand the no-bullshit attitude thing, but I feel like this isn't his fight to jump into. It's your accounts. If you want to delete it, why is that a problem? And I've had chats with g u t s. Great guy, really. I just don't understand his reasoning here.

Unread 05-28-2019, 01:04 PM   #3

Ice Bear
28 1084

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrathchild View Post

Stopping a hype-as-fuck battle moments before beginning isn't bettering LetsBeef. Sorry, dude. And I understand the no-bullshit attitude thing, but I feel like this isn't his fight to jump into. It's your accounts. If you want to delete it, why is that a problem? And I've had chats with g u t s. Great guy, really. I just don't understand his reasoning here.
Unread 05-28-2019, 01:15 PM
Ginge
Mentioned: 105 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
56 Won / 37 Lost

Quote:

every1 entitled 2 an opinion and on thuis website everyone is entitled 2 be a dick about it
got nothin 2 do with him bein a mod
the death match still standing tho
Unread 05-28-2019, 01:15 PM   #4

Ginge
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
56 Won / 37 Lost

Voted: 16 audio / 124 text

Quote:

every1 entitled 2 an opinion and on thuis website everyone is entitled 2 be a dick about it
Unread 05-28-2019, 01:17 PM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

This battle better be halfway decent if it even happens.
Unread 05-28-2019, 01:17 PM   #5

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

This battle better be halfway decent if it even happens.

Unread 05-28-2019, 01:18 PM
Ginge
Ranked Text Record
56 Won / 37 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginge View Post
then again closin the thread and sayin no1 can delete was some bullshit
doesn't matter if the thread is closed tho, its all goin on
even if nicklesh gonna continue 2 offer 2 pay 4 votes lmao that shit is unbelievable
Unread 05-28-2019, 01:18 PM   #6

Ginge
Ranked Text Record
56 Won / 37 Lost

Quote:
then again closin the thread and sayin no1 can delete was some bullshit
doesn't matter if the thread is closed tho, its all goin on
even if nicklesh gonna continue 2 offer 2 pay 4 votes lmao that shit is unbelievable
Unread 05-28-2019, 01:18 PM
Ice Bear

Quote:
The part that has to do with him being a mod is him closing the death match thread when it was startin' to be hype. And be careful, you're on the verge of a band.

@Arthur Morgan yes it had better, I'll be pissed if it winds up like Seul v Saiyan.

Unread 05-28-2019, 01:18 PM   #7

Ice Bear
28 1084

Quote:
The part that has to do with him being a mod is him closing the death match thread when it was startin' to be hype. And be careful, you're on the verge of a band.

@Arthur Morgan yes it had better, I'll be pissed if it winds up like Seul v Saiyan.
Unread 05-28-2019, 01:20 PM
Ginge
Ranked Text Record
56 Won / 37 Lost

banning ppl over a death match is like killin sum1 tryna commit suicide
if he tryna keep active members he's got a fucking stupid way of goin about it lol
Unread 05-28-2019, 01:20 PM   #8

Ginge
Ranked Text Record
56 Won / 37 Lost

if he tryna keep active members he's got a fucking stupid way of goin about it lol
Unread 05-28-2019, 01:21 PM
Ice Bear

Quote:
That's what I said. I said somewhere in my OP that banning is pretty much equal to a deletion and is retarded as hell.

Unread 05-28-2019, 01:21 PM   #9

Ice Bear
28 1084

Quote:
That's what I said. I said somewhere in my OP that banning is pretty much equal to a deletion and is retarded as hell.
Unread 05-28-2019, 01:21 PM
Ginge
Ranked Text Record
56 Won / 37 Lost

Quote:
yh imma be straight up
i skimmed that shit ahaha
Unread 05-28-2019, 01:21 PM   #10

Ginge
Ranked Text Record
56 Won / 37 Lost

Quote:
yh imma be straight up
i skimmed that shit ahaha

Display