Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 06-05-2014, 08:55 AM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Default Nocky ~RRR~

-------------------------------------

Originally Posted by Nocky ~RRR~ View Post
^^ that bites

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just C View Post
Nah just Skine, on a regular basis. Why is he still in your crew?
Quote:
this thread was never created just so yall could hate on skinec. got a problem with the moves he makes take it up with him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
^You know he's permabanned and will NEVER be allowed back on LB right?

I mean it's not like he's EtH or some shit.
Quote:
This guy doesn't even know whats going on in his own house.

Guy bites multiple songs from multiple artists.

Guy gets rightfully banned and called a faggot biter

YO HATIN YO!

lol fuck outta here.
Quote:
listen here fuckhead, we had nothing to do with it so quit pointing ur finger at me.
this is what we got in the crew forum......

yo guys, let me know if u have any original tracks you need worked on

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No i lie im kinda on right now in like in real life. Been getting radio play on my single, i have national distrubution right now..look for me on the come up..ill always fuck my crew. Hit me up personally if u want a copy of the album or tickets to a show, im doing 20 dates opening for danny brown and side stage at warped tour..here is some of my new new Lets Beef Track: my hippy single - By: skinEC~RRR~

and then this........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by skinEC~RRR~
[5-30-2014]
[Letsbeef.com anonymous members]
Attn: Mr. John Doe

Re: False and defamatory statements made by [Members of entity known as LETS BEEF.COM]as members can post under anonymity the website’s business ownership is responsible ) to [Eric Cohen DBA Dylan Smith-Mod Sun] (formally known as [CLIENT]regarding [accusations of plagiarism on unofficial release of sound]
Dear Mr. Doe:
We represent [CLIENT] in connection with the above-referenced matter. [OFFENDING COMPANY], its directors, officers, agents, employees and assigns (collectively, “John Doe”) are hereby warned and notified to CEASE AND DESIST making false and defamatory statements regarding [CLIENT] and its ongoing matters with John Doe.
It has come to our attention that false statements were made by John Doe. [SITUATION IN WHICH SLANDER OCCURRED].
The statements made by John Doe regarding [CLIENT] are false, defamatory, constitute tortious interference with business, and as such, are actionable under Minnesota law.
If our client is forced to commence a lawsuit against John Doe in order to stop continued false and defamatory statements, be advised that we will seek recovery of all attorneys’ fees and costs incurred herein as a result. While we certainly hope this is not necessary, we are prepared to pursue whatever avenues are necessary on behalf of our client to stop the continued false and defamatory statements made against [CLIENT] by John Doe.
Sincerely,

[Micheal H Frazier ESQ]
[Snyder Gislason Frasier LLC]
Hooooooooly crap, well then, everyone was talking about how stupid I would be if I were to be wrong and you were to actually be Mod Sun.

Well not only do I apologize, and will cease any claims referring to you as a Mod Sun impersonator, I will delete the thread that was made slandering you and no longer speak of you as an impersonator.

To be honest man, to me, it looked like you were just some random guy trying to say he was this big awesome rapper. Nothing unlike a random person saying that he is Eminem, so I do hope you understand where I was coming from at the very least. I'm just a random 16 year old LB member, lmao. But I was obviously an idiot, and for that I apologize. I do hope that I haven't compromised any tie you have to letsbeef, as it is not the fault of the people, it is solely my fault for being an idiot and I plan on fully taking any responsibility for what I've done.

I sincerely apologize for my lack of common sense.

FVC Audio Thread

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

[/COLOR]that was the last we heard from him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxx View Post
Hang on that made little sense to me....

so skiec is dope? Or is an impersonator?
Quote:
RRR aint fazed bro
Quote:
Hooooooooly crap, well then, everyone was talking about how stupid I would be if I were to be wrong and you were to actually be Mod Sun.

Well not only do I apologize, and will cease any claims referring to you as a Mod Sun impersonator, I will delete the thread that was made slandering you and no longer speak of you as an impersonator.

To be honest man, to me, it looked like you were just some random guy trying to say he was this big awesome rapper. Nothing unlike a random person saying that he is Eminem, so I do hope you understand where I was coming from at the very least. I'm just a random 16 year old LB member, lmao. But I was obviously an idiot, and for that I apologize. I do hope that I haven't compromised any tie you have to letsbeef, as it is not the fault of the people, it is solely my fault for being an idiot and I plan on fully taking any responsibility for what I've done.

Quote:
Who said that? Crysis?
------------------------------------------------------

He isn't being accused of biting Mod Sun though.

He's accused of biting multiple rappers.

Nobodys "hating"

He's a biter.

@Nocky ~RRR~

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 06-05-2014, 08:55 AM   #1

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text

Default Nocky ~RRR~

^^ that bites

Quote:
Nah just Skine, on a regular basis. Why is he still in your crew?
Quote:
this thread was never created just so yall could hate on skinec. got a problem with the moves he makes take it up with him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
^You know he's permabanned and will NEVER be allowed back on LB right?

I mean it's not like he's EtH or some shit.
Quote:
This guy doesn't even know whats going on in his own house.

Guy bites multiple songs from multiple artists.

Guy gets rightfully banned and called a faggot biter

YO HATIN YO!

lol fuck outta here.
Quote:
listen here fuckhead, we had nothing to do with it so quit pointing ur finger at me.
this is what we got in the crew forum......

No i lie im kinda on right now in like in real life. Been getting radio play on my single, i have national distrubution right now..look for me on the come up..ill always fuck my crew. Hit me up personally if u want a copy of the album or tickets to a show, im doing 20 dates opening for danny brown and side stage at warped tour..here is some of my new new Lets Beef Track: my hippy single - By: skinEC~RRR~

and then this........

Originally Posted by skinEC~RRR~
[5-30-2014]
[Letsbeef.com anonymous members]
Attn: Mr. John Doe

Re: False and defamatory statements made by [Members of entity known as LETS BEEF.COM]as members can post under anonymity the website’s business ownership is responsible ) to [Eric Cohen DBA Dylan Smith-Mod Sun] (formally known as [CLIENT]regarding [accusations of plagiarism on unofficial release of sound]
Dear Mr. Doe:
We represent [CLIENT] in connection with the above-referenced matter. [OFFENDING COMPANY], its directors, officers, agents, employees and assigns (collectively, “John Doe”) are hereby warned and notified to CEASE AND DESIST making false and defamatory statements regarding [CLIENT] and its ongoing matters with John Doe.
It has come to our attention that false statements were made by John Doe. [SITUATION IN WHICH SLANDER OCCURRED].
The statements made by John Doe regarding [CLIENT] are false, defamatory, constitute tortious interference with business, and as such, are actionable under Minnesota law.
If our client is forced to commence a lawsuit against John Doe in order to stop continued false and defamatory statements, be advised that we will seek recovery of all attorneys’ fees and costs incurred herein as a result. While we certainly hope this is not necessary, we are prepared to pursue whatever avenues are necessary on behalf of our client to stop the continued false and defamatory statements made against [CLIENT] by John Doe.
Sincerely,

[Micheal H Frazier ESQ]
[Snyder Gislason Frasier LLC]

FVC Audio Thread

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

[/COLOR]that was the last we heard from him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxx View Post
Hang on that made little sense to me....

so skiec is dope? Or is an impersonator?
Quote:
RRR aint fazed bro
Quote:

Quote:
Who said that? Crysis?

Nobodys "hating"

He's a biter.

@Nocky ~RRR~

I'm part German myself.

Unread 06-05-2014, 09:11 AM
Banned
Mentioned: 104 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
216 Won / 89 Lost

i wish yall would stop draggin me into this crap , i gave yall the information/bs we were fed.

btw both those tracks clearly state that they are remix's

Last edited by 127839764; 06-05-2014 at 09:14 AM.
Unread 06-05-2014, 09:11 AM   #2

Banned
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.97/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
216 Won / 89 Lost

Voted: 551 audio / 53 text
Mentioned: 104 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

i wish yall would stop draggin me into this crap , i gave yall the information/bs we were fed.

btw both those tracks clearly state that they are remix's

Last edited by 127839764; 06-05-2014 at 09:14 AM.
Unread 06-05-2014, 09:16 AM
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Remixes?

Are you slow?

So you're telling me Skine is Mod Sun is Eric D'Alessandro?

I'm part German myself.

Unread 06-05-2014, 09:16 AM   #3

Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text

Remixes?

Are you slow?

So you're telling me Skine is Mod Sun is Eric D'Alessandro?
Unread 06-05-2014, 10:03 AM
Row
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

lolll
Unread 06-05-2014, 10:03 AM   #4

Row

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

lolll

Unread 06-05-2014, 11:17 AM
Leroy Brown
Basic Member
Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
105 Won / 41 Lost

10 minutes of my life wasted reading this.
Unread 06-05-2014, 11:17 AM   #5

Leroy Brown
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
105 Won / 41 Lost

Voted: 449 audio / 25 text

Unread 06-05-2014, 11:31 AM
Lockhart

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinEC ~RRR~ View Post

..ill always fuck my crew.
LOOOOOL!!!!!

Also why would anyone try so hard to cover up the fact that they bite? Dude literally tries to say he's Mod Sun but doesn't realize that HE could face legal action for it. Dumbest LB Member Award for 2014 goes to skinEC.

God Bless.
Unread 06-05-2014, 11:31 AM   #6

Lockhart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinEC ~RRR~ View Post

..ill always fuck my crew.
LOOOOOL!!!!!

Also why would anyone try so hard to cover up the fact that they bite? Dude literally tries to say he's Mod Sun but doesn't realize that HE could face legal action for it. Dumbest LB Member Award for 2014 goes to skinEC.

God Bless.

Unread 06-05-2014, 11:59 AM
GRizzEAT
Mentioned: 2043 Post(s)
Tagged: 82 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
13 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
557 Won / 89 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leroy Brown View Post
10 Minutes to read a few paragraphs??

Goon Shrugging hoes, Daily.
Unread 06-05-2014, 11:59 AM   #7

GRizzEAT
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.38/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
13 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
557 Won / 89 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 96 audio / 2602 text
Mentioned: 2043 Post(s)
Tagged: 82 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leroy Brown View Post

Goon Shrugging hoes, Daily.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2014, 12:42 PM
Leroy Brown
Basic Member
Ranked Audio Record
105 Won / 41 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRizzEAT View Post
I failed English in high school
Unread 06-05-2014, 12:42 PM   #8

Leroy Brown
Basic Member
Ranked Audio Record
105 Won / 41 Lost

Voted: 449 audio / 25 text

Quote:
I failed English in high school
Unread 06-05-2014, 12:51 PM
Obey
Mentioned: 1082 Post(s)
Tagged: 35 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Loooool
Unread 06-05-2014, 12:51 PM   #9

Obey
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 9 audio / 317 text
Mentioned: 1082 Post(s)
Tagged: 35 Thread(s)

Quote:
Loooool
Unread 06-12-2014, 12:47 PM
UhMAZING UhMAZING is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 573 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
74 Won / 64 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
42 Won / 35 Lost

Quote:

^^ that bites

Eric D'Alessandro - Fuckin Problem Remix (LYRIC VIDEO with FREE DOWNLOAD) - YouTube

Lets Beef Track: fuckin probs RE RE MIX.-W/RINSED TWISTED - By: skinEC~RRR~

Nobodys "hating"

He's a biter.

@Nocky ~RRR~

dude is fucking stupid, he even left in where he says at the end "it's D'Alessandro".... But Rinse Twisted didn't bite, he actually went in..

Unread 06-12-2014, 12:47 PM   #10

UhMAZING UhMAZING is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
74 Won / 64 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
42 Won / 35 Lost

Voted: 418 audio / 274 text
Mentioned: 573 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)

Quote:

^^ that bites

Eric D'Alessandro - Fuckin Problem Remix (LYRIC VIDEO with FREE DOWNLOAD) - YouTube

Lets Beef Track: fuckin probs RE RE MIX.-W/RINSED TWISTED - By: skinEC~RRR~

Nobodys "hating"

He's a biter.

@Nocky ~RRR~

dude is fucking stupid, he even left in where he says at the end "it's D'Alessandro".... But Rinse Twisted didn't bite, he actually went in..

Display