Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12-15-2019, 01:18 PM
IAmFlow
Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 7 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.21/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
192 Won / 43 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
Or they won’t just suck it up.. Or they’ll just stop participating until theres a card of 2 and a half people left because everyone’s fed up.
Do you have any ideas on how to fix it then? I am just trying to come up with a solution. So there is not a bunch of people complaining about it.

But the fact of the matter is, there can't be a card a week to catch up on it. The only possible way to get everyone their shot without fucking the cards up is to allow them first dibs on the callouts.

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

I mean I have no involvement in the battles or the running of these events anyways. I am just trying to spit out ways we could try to fix it.
Unread 12-15-2019, 01:18 PM   #51

IAmFlow
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 7 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.21/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
192 Won / 43 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 166 audio / 1340 text

Quote:
Or they won’t just suck it up.. Or they’ll just stop participating until theres a card of 2 and a half people left because everyone’s fed up.
Do you have any ideas on how to fix it then? I am just trying to come up with a solution. So there is not a bunch of people complaining about it.

But the fact of the matter is, there can't be a card a week to catch up on it. The only possible way to get everyone their shot without fucking the cards up is to allow them first dibs on the callouts.

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

I mean I have no involvement in the battles or the running of these events anyways. I am just trying to spit out ways we could try to fix it.
Unread 12-15-2019, 01:23 PM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmFlow View Post

Bro, regardless of callouts.. @Autograph was supposed to be in the #1 contenders match this month and hes not.. Tongan's battling for his second #1 contenders in a row with someone who was DQ'd last card.. DQ'd bruh.. instead of them just putting him on hold like "once Kiwi's done because he didn't get his shot 4 months ago, you battle the champion after their match is finished instead of waiting another month".. That's how I would've done it had I made the card and Kiwi HAD to battle this month

As for auto.. People are ignoring this part.. He didn't get his #1 contenders match this month after winning his qualifying match last month..

Yall can call it complaining, I honestly don't care man. I'm just standing up for my boys. If no one complained in the past about when they got robbed and didn't STAND and fight for their complaint, that's on them. That shit aint got nothing to do with me or DedSec.. I'm standing up for my crew mates.

Like I said if people wanna use the "Why didn't you complain months ago when someone else was getting shitted on with the LBT/LBA"... Because it aint my fucking job to do so. My job is to support MY brothers.

Legit no one on the entire site complains about anything that doesn't involve them but wanna come at me like im doing anything different.. LOL Not saying you, just in general.

When you buy food do you circle the building and let the drive thru person know that they fucked up?

Last edited by Rowdy; 12-15-2019 at 01:26 PM.
Unread 12-15-2019, 01:23 PM   #52

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:

Bro, regardless of callouts.. @Autograph was supposed to be in the #1 contenders match this month and hes not.. Tongan's battling for his second #1 contenders in a row with someone who was DQ'd last card.. DQ'd bruh.. instead of them just putting him on hold like "once Kiwi's done because he didn't get his shot 4 months ago, you battle the champion after their match is finished instead of waiting another month".. That's how I would've done it had I made the card and Kiwi HAD to battle this month

As for auto.. People are ignoring this part.. He didn't get his #1 contenders match this month after winning his qualifying match last month..

Yall can call it complaining, I honestly don't care man. I'm just standing up for my boys. If no one complained in the past about when they got robbed and didn't STAND and fight for their complaint, that's on them. That shit aint got nothing to do with me or DedSec.. I'm standing up for my crew mates.

Like I said if people wanna use the "Why didn't you complain months ago when someone else was getting shitted on with the LBT/LBA"... Because it aint my fucking job to do so. My job is to support MY brothers.

Legit no one on the entire site complains about anything that doesn't involve them but wanna come at me like im doing anything different.. LOL Not saying you, just in general.

When you buy food do you circle the building and let the drive thru person know that they fucked up?

Last edited by Rowdy; 12-15-2019 at 01:26 PM.

Unread 12-15-2019, 01:34 PM
IAmFlow
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 7 Lost
Ranked Text Record
192 Won / 43 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 2 Lost

I am not specifically saying you complaining, just in general. And I understand the situation with Autograph and members that maybe have battles they shouldn't and those that haven't had their chance yet that shouldn't. Like I said I have no involvement in any of this. I don't know who should have a shot and who shouldn't.

But to get the people that do deserve it, their shots, there really is only 2 ways that I see to fix it.

That is to can this card completely and redo it. Idk how far ahead people are in as regards to their verses, and it would also be unfair now to those involved in the cards since they are already made, especially those that were given contendership or title shots that have no involvement in even making the cards.

And the other way I see is to just go through with the card as is and fix the system for future purposes. Because if you take all of that other shit out of the equation, there still leaves that underlying problem that the way it is set up is flawed or this would have not happened to begin with.

All I am trying to say is. Complaining in general is not going to fix anything. There has to be a solution to fix the problem that everyone can agree to. "The give him a shot now, you fucked him over" mentality isn't going to do anything.

Last edited by IAmFlow; 12-15-2019 at 01:36 PM.
Unread 12-15-2019, 01:34 PM   #53

IAmFlow
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 7 Lost
Ranked Text Record
192 Won / 43 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 166 audio / 1340 text

I am not specifically saying you complaining, just in general. And I understand the situation with Autograph and members that maybe have battles they shouldn't and those that haven't had their chance yet that shouldn't. Like I said I have no involvement in any of this. I don't know who should have a shot and who shouldn't.

But to get the people that do deserve it, their shots, there really is only 2 ways that I see to fix it.

That is to can this card completely and redo it. Idk how far ahead people are in as regards to their verses, and it would also be unfair now to those involved in the cards since they are already made, especially those that were given contendership or title shots that have no involvement in even making the cards.

And the other way I see is to just go through with the card as is and fix the system for future purposes. Because if you take all of that other shit out of the equation, there still leaves that underlying problem that the way it is set up is flawed or this would have not happened to begin with.

All I am trying to say is. Complaining in general is not going to fix anything. There has to be a solution to fix the problem that everyone can agree to. "The give him a shot now, you fucked him over" mentality isn't going to do anything.

Last edited by IAmFlow; 12-15-2019 at 01:36 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2019, 01:36 PM
Punk

Quote:

That is to can this card completely and redo it. Idk how far ahead people are in as regards to their verses, and it would also be unfair now to those involved in the cards since they are already made, especially those that were giving contendership or title shots that have no involvement in even making the cards.

Fully understood bro. Shit just got me pissed LOL
Unread 12-15-2019, 01:36 PM   #54

Punk

Quote:

That is to can this card completely and redo it. Idk how far ahead people are in as regards to their verses, and it would also be unfair now to those involved in the cards since they are already made, especially those that were giving contendership or title shots that have no involvement in even making the cards.

Fully understood bro. Shit just got me pissed LOL

Unread 12-15-2019, 01:44 PM
Autograph
Mentioned: 726 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
5 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
151 Won / 31 Lost

I honestly think that everyone with a title shot, should get theirs until there’s no contenders left. To the point where the champion is crowned and noone is in line, and start making the next card. That way there’s no back up, and everything is caught up. Everyone has had their chance if they currently hold a title shot opportunity. That would be Kiwi, Punk and TK and whoever else holds a title shot opportunity. I wouldn’t make another card until all those #1 contenders have had their title shot.
Unread 12-15-2019, 01:44 PM   #55

Autograph
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
5 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
151 Won / 31 Lost

Voted: 220 audio / 1448 text

I honestly think that everyone with a title shot, should get theirs until there’s no contenders left. To the point where the champion is crowned and noone is in line, and start making the next card. That way there’s no back up, and everything is caught up. Everyone has had their chance if they currently hold a title shot opportunity. That would be Kiwi, Punk and TK and whoever else holds a title shot opportunity. I wouldn’t make another card until all those #1 contenders have had their title shot.
Unread 12-15-2019, 01:46 PM
Punk

tbh with you bro.. They couldn't pay me to battle on these PPV cards.
Unread 12-15-2019, 01:46 PM   #56

Punk

Unread 12-15-2019, 01:47 PM
TKtheGREAT
Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rieper View Post
I'm not saying you're wrong, bro. Lol. I'm just saying is it necessarily fair to Kiwi that he's forced to wait any longer than what he already is just to finally get a shot at the title? You're the one who brought up fairness here and I'm just playing Devil's Advocate here.

Imo Kiwi should have the right to callout the champ whenever he wants now since the flow of events is all fucked up. Kinda like how WWE does the Money In The Bank. The title-holder CAN'T deny the challenge because the person issuing the challenge rightfully earned it in the first place.

How does that idea sound to you guys? That's the best idea I can think of to fix the situation. This would imply that Tongan gets his title match he rightfully earned, but Kiwi could immediately call out whomever wins and the champ can't deny the callout otherwise he forfeits the title.

So I'll battle first and then whomever wins will probably be called out by kiwi, and then have to turn around to defend the title?
Unread 12-15-2019, 01:47 PM   #57

TKtheGREAT
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.4/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 7 audio / 245 text
Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)

Quote:
I'm not saying you're wrong, bro. Lol. I'm just saying is it necessarily fair to Kiwi that he's forced to wait any longer than what he already is just to finally get a shot at the title? You're the one who brought up fairness here and I'm just playing Devil's Advocate here.

Imo Kiwi should have the right to callout the champ whenever he wants now since the flow of events is all fucked up. Kinda like how WWE does the Money In The Bank. The title-holder CAN'T deny the challenge because the person issuing the challenge rightfully earned it in the first place.

How does that idea sound to you guys? That's the best idea I can think of to fix the situation. This would imply that Tongan gets his title match he rightfully earned, but Kiwi could immediately call out whomever wins and the champ can't deny the callout otherwise he forfeits the title.

So I'll battle first and then whomever wins will probably be called out by kiwi, and then have to turn around to defend the title?
Unread 12-15-2019, 01:48 PM
Autograph
Ranked Audio Record
5 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
151 Won / 31 Lost

Quote:
That’s fair. If anyone with a title shot doesn’t wanna pursue it, that’s fine too. Just move on to the next contender in line. If anyone doesn’t want to participate or whatever else, then Their turn should end. That’s the only way I see this running smoothly from here on out. Just get all the contenders their due battles and then Proceed to the new card.
Unread 12-15-2019, 01:48 PM   #58

Autograph
Ranked Audio Record
5 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
151 Won / 31 Lost

Voted: 220 audio / 1448 text

Quote:
That’s fair. If anyone with a title shot doesn’t wanna pursue it, that’s fine too. Just move on to the next contender in line. If anyone doesn’t want to participate or whatever else, then Their turn should end. That’s the only way I see this running smoothly from here on out. Just get all the contenders their due battles and then Proceed to the new card.
Unread 12-15-2019, 01:51 PM
Locchart

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonganKidd View Post
That would be the idea yes. Not immediately, but still.
Unread 12-15-2019, 01:51 PM   #59

Locchart

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonganKidd View Post
That would be the idea yes. Not immediately, but still.

Unread 12-15-2019, 01:54 PM
REZN
Mentioned: 152 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 10 Lost

Quote:
So what would you suggest we do regarding the callout system then? Should we do away with the idea of calling out the champ entirely or should there be an actual system implemented to ensure the people actually working up the card don't get fucked?
The solution to this, is that call out battles for the title should be separate from the card. That's what caused this issue in the first place. Is Rai's decision to make call-out battles the card main events, as opposed to their happening separately thereto. I.E. his own battle.

I brought this up at the time, as well.

Unread 12-15-2019, 01:54 PM   #60

REZN
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 10 Lost

Voted: 1 audio / 54 text
Mentioned: 152 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

Quote:
So what would you suggest we do regarding the callout system then? Should we do away with the idea of calling out the champ entirely or should there be an actual system implemented to ensure the people actually working up the card don't get fucked?
The solution to this, is that call out battles for the title should be separate from the card. That's what caused this issue in the first place. Is Rai's decision to make call-out battles the card main events, as opposed to their happening separately thereto. I.E. his own battle.

I brought this up at the time, as well.

Tags
barz