Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12-15-2019, 12:13 PM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
Your point would have more weight if it wasn't only being made because of bias.

I was told repeatedly that I might not be able to battle Lock in the PPV after I won the #1 contenders match because there were other callouts. I spoke about this publicly and you had no problem with it then.

LBT is horrendously run and disorganized, but it has been for longer than your crews existed. You can't just decide it's a problem when it affects your buddies.
How is this even remotely fair? Because i didn't notice YOUR complaint so when i make my own, the rules can bend????

So Auto don't get a #1 contenders match this month because you complained in the past and people ignored...

Tongan don't get a title shot because you complained in the past and people ignored..

Bizzy sends to kiwi because you complained in the past and ignored...

LOL Yes i'll speak out for my team especially when they're being fucked this bad. idgaf what you complained about in the past.. I'm talking about the now..

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF A RANKINGS SYSTEM IF ITS BROKEN

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rieper View Post
I'm implying that you would have the right to call out the champ whenever you want and they couldn't deny your callout because you earned your shot at the title by putting the work. This is to just help out the folks who got screwed by being lost in the shuffle and nothing else.

I'm also saying that Tongan DOES deserve his fair shot at the title match this month and should absolutely get his shot at it this month. I never said he didn't.
Ok my bad. Thank you for clearly that up.. Apologies
Unread 12-15-2019, 12:13 PM   #11

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Your point would have more weight if it wasn't only being made because of bias.

I was told repeatedly that I might not be able to battle Lock in the PPV after I won the #1 contenders match because there were other callouts. I spoke about this publicly and you had no problem with it then.

LBT is horrendously run and disorganized, but it has been for longer than your crews existed. You can't just decide it's a problem when it affects your buddies.
How is this even remotely fair? Because i didn't notice YOUR complaint so when i make my own, the rules can bend????

So Auto don't get a #1 contenders match this month because you complained in the past and people ignored...

Tongan don't get a title shot because you complained in the past and people ignored..

LOL Yes i'll speak out for my team especially when they're being fucked this bad. idgaf what you complained about in the past.. I'm talking about the now..

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

Quote:
I'm implying that you would have the right to call out the champ whenever you want and they couldn't deny your callout because you earned your shot at the title by putting the work. This is to just help out the folks who got screwed by being lost in the shuffle and nothing else.

I'm also saying that Tongan DOES deserve his fair shot at the title match this month and should absolutely get his shot at it this month. I never said he didn't.

Unread 12-15-2019, 12:15 PM
EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post

Yeah it's not good, but why would anyone give a fuck about your opinion if you only make it when it affects your crew?

Also, it's weird that you start to care about Auto now after having two different crew members trash him publicly with zero repercussions.
@mcg#3451
Unread 12-15-2019, 12:15 PM   #12

EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 5 audio / 65 text

Quote:

Yeah it's not good, but why would anyone give a fuck about your opinion if you only make it when it affects your crew?

Also, it's weird that you start to care about Auto now after having two different crew members trash him publicly with zero repercussions.
@mcg#3451
Unread 12-15-2019, 12:16 PM
Locchart

Quote:

All good.

I wanna know what everyone else thinks of this idea @RULE @Rai @Kiwi Peewee @Shodan @Autograph @Guts @TonganKidd @BizzyOne @Sabu @Seul @REZN @Rican @EtH
Unread 12-15-2019, 12:16 PM   #13

Locchart

Quote:

All good.

I wanna know what everyone else thinks of this idea @RULE @Rai @Kiwi Peewee @Shodan @Autograph @Guts @TonganKidd @BizzyOne @Sabu @Seul @REZN @Rican @EtH

Unread 12-15-2019, 12:16 PM
Punk

Quote:
When someone votes like shit on a battle that's not yours, do you complain after reading the vote knowing it's shit or do you just go about your business? Honestly..

When's the last time anyone made a thread because they seen a shitty vote on someone ELSES battle??
Unread 12-15-2019, 12:16 PM   #14

Punk

Quote:
When someone votes like shit on a battle that's not yours, do you complain after reading the vote knowing it's shit or do you just go about your business? Honestly..

When's the last time anyone made a thread because they seen a shitty vote on someone ELSES battle??

Unread 12-15-2019, 12:19 PM
EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:

Do I complain? Yeah probably haha. If I vote on a battle I tend to read the other votes to see general opinion and will say someone's a shit voter if I see it.
@mcg#3451
Unread 12-15-2019, 12:19 PM   #15

EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 5 audio / 65 text

Quote:

Do I complain? Yeah probably haha. If I vote on a battle I tend to read the other votes to see general opinion and will say someone's a shit voter if I see it.
Unread 12-15-2019, 12:20 PM
Punk

Quote:

I was the first person Behind Auto when that happened so what ARE you talking about?
Unread 12-15-2019, 12:20 PM   #16

Punk

Quote:

I was the first person Behind Auto when that happened so what ARE you talking about?

Unread 12-15-2019, 12:20 PM
Locchart

Quote:

I wish someone had over that bullshit on my ALL-BORO battle
Unread 12-15-2019, 12:20 PM   #17

Locchart

Quote:

Unread 12-15-2019, 12:21 PM
Guts

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=515261

not sure how i'm d'qd if i at least sent and dude never responded.

also, i think lbt lba has been fucked for awhile. sure. but claiming it's "dedsec" that's getting fucked is hurting your points. rai doesn't have an agenda against you crew. we all know that.

also, this crew pride is a bad look considering everybody knows what you just did to me just for having a different opinion about who should be mod.

there are other problems going on with the lba/lbt but i don't see you calling them out.
Unread 12-15-2019, 12:21 PM   #18

Guts

also, i think lbt lba has been fucked for awhile. sure. but claiming it's "dedsec" that's getting fucked is hurting your points. rai doesn't have an agenda against you crew. we all know that.

also, this crew pride is a bad look considering everybody knows what you just did to me just for having a different opinion about who should be mod.

there are other problems going on with the lba/lbt but i don't see you calling them out.

Unread 12-15-2019, 12:21 PM
Punk

Quote:
LOL this made me laugh
Unread 12-15-2019, 12:21 PM   #19

Punk

Quote:
LOL this made me laugh

Unread 12-15-2019, 12:22 PM
Locchart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guts View Post

You sent him an 8 liner for a #1 Contender battle? Wtf?
Unread 12-15-2019, 12:22 PM   #20

Locchart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guts View Post

You sent him an 8 liner for a #1 Contender battle? Wtf?

Tags
barz

Display