Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12-14-2019, 03:43 PM
Autograph
Mentioned: 726 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
5 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
151 Won / 31 Lost

You know me @RULE I’m down for the opportunity
Unread 12-14-2019, 03:43 PM   #11

Autograph
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
5 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
151 Won / 31 Lost

Voted: 220 audio / 1448 text
Mentioned: 726 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

You know me @RULE I’m down for the opportunity
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2019, 03:45 PM
Rican
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Perhaps have Rai try to focus more on the FVC and have a FULL-time mod focus on the audio area and other aspects, of course.
Unread 12-14-2019, 03:45 PM   #12

Rican

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Perhaps have Rai try to focus more on the FVC and have a FULL-time mod focus on the audio area and other aspects, of course.

Unread 12-14-2019, 03:47 PM
Guts

respect

rieper:

is there anybody more respected at this point? rule maybe, but i think everybody believes in lock, and thinks highly of him. be it the titles, his attitude, or his actions as mod, i can't say anybodies more universally accepted.

punk:

everybody loves punk. well, almost everybody. punk is former staff, and a long time dedicated member. he's put together a crew that brought life back to crews. he even one his first title this year, earning him more respect. there are some that don't fuck with him, but i think he'd be generally accepted.

autograph:

i've seen a lot of love for him lately, and i think if he were modded, that people would be fine with it. i don't know him that well, but he seems level headed, and perhaps that's what leads to him being respected.

manhattan:

we know about his past, but i think it's mostly just rumors that were intended to ruin his rep. even so, i can't think of one person that doesn't respect manny. he's an elite battler, from what i read, he was a good mod, and since he's been back, i've seen nothing but people saying good things about him.

kiwi peeweee:

perhaps the least respected of this group, i know a lot of people that respect kiwi, and think highly of him. he's been proving himself to be a level headed, and intelligent member, who's willing to give LB a lot of love and attention. maybe not everybody fucks with him, but i think most people would be willing to give him his shot.
Unread 12-14-2019, 03:47 PM   #13

Guts

respect

rieper:

is there anybody more respected at this point? rule maybe, but i think everybody believes in lock, and thinks highly of him. be it the titles, his attitude, or his actions as mod, i can't say anybodies more universally accepted.

punk:

everybody loves punk. well, almost everybody. punk is former staff, and a long time dedicated member. he's put together a crew that brought life back to crews. he even one his first title this year, earning him more respect. there are some that don't fuck with him, but i think he'd be generally accepted.

autograph:

i've seen a lot of love for him lately, and i think if he were modded, that people would be fine with it. i don't know him that well, but he seems level headed, and perhaps that's what leads to him being respected.

manhattan:

we know about his past, but i think it's mostly just rumors that were intended to ruin his rep. even so, i can't think of one person that doesn't respect manny. he's an elite battler, from what i read, he was a good mod, and since he's been back, i've seen nothing but people saying good things about him.

kiwi peeweee:

perhaps the least respected of this group, i know a lot of people that respect kiwi, and think highly of him. he's been proving himself to be a level headed, and intelligent member, who's willing to give LB a lot of love and attention. maybe not everybody fucks with him, but i think most people would be willing to give him his shot.

Unread 12-14-2019, 03:47 PM
Punk

@Autograph

If anyone else gets it I’m leaving haha !
Unread 12-14-2019, 03:47 PM   #14

Punk

@Autograph

If anyone else gets it I’m leaving haha !

Unread 12-14-2019, 03:48 PM
Rican

wait

what's manny's past? lol
Unread 12-14-2019, 03:48 PM   #15

Rican

wait

what's manny's past? lol

Unread 12-14-2019, 03:53 PM
Guts

approach

kiwi peewee:

i personally believe kiwi (even though young) would have the best approach to a mod role. i don't think he'd let any bullshit slide, but i think he'd be fair and compromising, he honestly reminds me of rule. i don't think he has any personal bias, and that helps a lot.

rieper:

once again, i don't think any one would question lock for mod. when he was a mod he did a great job. i know he handles his shit, and wouldn't let any cheating go down. maybe my only fear is that he wouldn't confront other mods, about their actions, but honestly, i think if there were anything serious enough to come to that, he would.
Unread 12-14-2019, 03:53 PM   #16

Guts

approach

kiwi peewee:

i personally believe kiwi (even though young) would have the best approach to a mod role. i don't think he'd let any bullshit slide, but i think he'd be fair and compromising, he honestly reminds me of rule. i don't think he has any personal bias, and that helps a lot.

rieper:

once again, i don't think any one would question lock for mod. when he was a mod he did a great job. i know he handles his shit, and wouldn't let any cheating go down. maybe my only fear is that he wouldn't confront other mods, about their actions, but honestly, i think if there were anything serious enough to come to that, he would.

Unread 12-14-2019, 03:55 PM
Rican

Kiwi might be a very unbias decision, tbh
Unread 12-14-2019, 03:55 PM   #17

Rican

Kiwi might be a very unbias decision, tbh

Unread 12-14-2019, 03:55 PM
Locchart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guts View Post

maybe my only fear is that he wouldn't confront other mods, about their actions, but honestly, i think if there were anything serious enough to come to that, he would.
Unread 12-14-2019, 03:55 PM   #18

Locchart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guts View Post

maybe my only fear is that he wouldn't confront other mods, about their actions, but honestly, i think if there were anything serious enough to come to that, he would.

Unread 12-14-2019, 04:02 PM
Guts

deserving

previous staff:

i think anyone that was staff (aside from myself, pugz, and mugz) is the most deserving. they were doing just fine, and a lot of shit that they weren't apart of lead to staff being removed. this includes lock, edge (kind of), seul, and hvk.

rieper:

lock has been here for a long time w/o a break. lock has become perhaps the most accomplished lb battlers in history. lock has been staff before. lock has time and time and time again proven himself to be a respectable person who has love for the site. i think he's most deserving.

kiwi peewee:

modding a newer user, or somebody green to staff in general is always a questionable move, however, i dont think there is anyone else on this site that has a better temperament for the role. he's a top tier voter, he's active, and he's elevating daily.

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

conclusion

rieper:

i think he's my #1 choice. i'm pretty sure he's willing, and i know he'd be a good mod.

kiwi peewee:

this is my #2 choice. give the kid a chance.

punk:

punk would be my #3 choice, but due to his comments, it seems he is not interested in being a mod.

Last edited by Guts; 12-14-2019 at 04:10 PM.
Unread 12-14-2019, 04:02 PM   #19

Guts

deserving

previous staff:

i think anyone that was staff (aside from myself, pugz, and mugz) is the most deserving. they were doing just fine, and a lot of shit that they weren't apart of lead to staff being removed. this includes lock, edge (kind of), seul, and hvk.

rieper:

lock has been here for a long time w/o a break. lock has become perhaps the most accomplished lb battlers in history. lock has been staff before. lock has time and time and time again proven himself to be a respectable person who has love for the site. i think he's most deserving.

kiwi peewee:

modding a newer user, or somebody green to staff in general is always a questionable move, however, i dont think there is anyone else on this site that has a better temperament for the role. he's a top tier voter, he's active, and he's elevating daily.

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

conclusion

rieper:

i think he's my #1 choice. i'm pretty sure he's willing, and i know he'd be a good mod.

kiwi peewee:

this is my #2 choice. give the kid a chance.

punk:

punk would be my #3 choice, but due to his comments, it seems he is not interested in being a mod.

Last edited by Guts; 12-14-2019 at 04:10 PM.

Unread 12-14-2019, 04:03 PM
Helsing
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 36 Lost

I think Rieper should have another crack at it.
Unread 12-14-2019, 04:03 PM   #20

Helsing
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 36 Lost

Voted: 29 audio / 249 text
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

I think Rieper should have another crack at it.

Tags
aggo4mod, auto4mod, auto4mod2020, eth4mod, manny4mod, punk4mod, voteforauto2020