Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 06-07-2022, 02:06 PM
Óðinn
Mentioned: 2432 Post(s)
Tagged: 104 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost
Exclamation GC Round One Predictions:

Grand Championship 2022 Round One Predictions

Mar Vin vs Row

@Mar Vin is a new member to the site and has a cool style. With time and some practice he could certainly become a decent battle on LB. @Row is a seasoned battler of LB, with 4 titles to his name, recently snatching up his 4th title in the One Bar Championship, i see him taking this one.

Lockhart vs Apollyon

Both of these members are seasoned battlers, @Lockhart being one of if not the most decorated battler LB has ever had. @Apollyon is nice but i see @Lockhart taking this one.

ProWavez vs Psi Nonemus

This is a hard one to call here. @ProWavez is a new account/unknown and @Psi Nonemus is an up and comer. This one could go either way.

The Last Dragon vs Aggo

@The Last Dragon is another new account, so their skill level is not known. @Aggo is a seasoned battle with two titles to his name. Either this unknown account will surprise us all or @Aggo's taking this. I've @Aggo in this one.

Hypn0tic vs ItsNaturill

@Hypn0tic is another up and comer and new member to LB. Given some time he could certainly do well around here. @ItsNaturill is a seasoned battler who can come up with some out of the box concepts from time to time but can also be hit and miss. Will he be sober enough for this event? Who knows. I'm going with Nat on this one.

Phroxen vs Epic23

@Phroxen is a seasoned battler and has some nice punchlines in his bars. Has a little issue with his scheme work from time to time but is certainly a top mid tier/low top tier puncher and can certainly do some damage in this tournament. @Epic23 is another new member to LB and has already shown some promise in his battles. If he can keep his head and remain focused, he may do well. I see @Phroxen taking this one though.

ROY vs Kw0nDear

@ROY is a decent battler. Has shown signs of being a problem for some in the tournament. @Kw0nDear is a seasoned battler, if he can get his bars right he may be a tough test for @ROY. I see @ROY taking the win here, but i may be wrong.

SteelnKillz vs Shodan

Although @SteelnKillz has been around for a while, his work isn't well known. He could turn out to be a dark horse in this competition. @Shodan is another seasoned battler who can be hit and miss but has some of the craziest out of the box punchlines you will see on LB. If he's in top form, he could certainly make a great run of this tournament. I see @Shodan taking this one.

JayCunic vs Óðinn

I see myself taking the win here but I won't be taking @JayCunic, or anyone else for that matter, lightly in this tournament. Never know what could happen.

The Chode vs ThaGauddyGawd

@The Chode has an interesting style, focusing more on flow rather than punchlines and double entendre. He may need to switch up his style if he's looking to make a real run here. @ThaGauddyGawd can be hit and miss. If he's focused he may take this one. As it stands, i see @The Chode taking this one but i think it will be close.

RhymeSmoke vs Masked-Reaper

@RhymeSmoke is an audio battler stepping into the text ring to try his hand at the coveted GC title. @Masked-Reaper is last years GC winner and is looking to stake his claim as thee GC goat on LB. I see @Masked-Reaper taking this one 100-0. Though i could be wrong.

DestinedOne vs Affinity

@DestinedOne has upped his level in recent weeks and has been putting on some good performances in the battle arena. If in form he may make a decent effort in the tournament. @Affinity is a new member who has shown signs of promise in his recent battle with @The Chode formally known as Armed and Hammered. I see this one being close. Undecided.

Student vs toxic logic

@Student is a seasoned member of LB. He has seen many tournaments and read many battles, he will know what is expected of him if he's to make a run for this title. He may surprise a few. @toxic logic could certainly be another dark horse in this title race. He has some punches in him and if in form, may do well here. I see @toxic logic taking this one but i may be wrong.

Vegeta Black vs PimpinCake

@Vegeta Black is a retuning member ready to make a fresh go of things and what better way than to get stuck into the tournament. If he keeps his head down and remains focused he may get far. @PimpinCake is another battler who could do reasonably well if he keeps his eyes on the task before him and doesn't get distracted. I'm leaning towards @Vegeta Black in this one... but you never know.

ChicityGhost vs Vitriolic

@ChicityGhost is another new member to the site. He has a unique and interesting style. If he can get passed @Vitriolic, he may go on a bit of a run. @Vitriolic is a good battler, has some interesting concepts and punchlines. If he can get himself to focus he may be one to watch. I see @Vitriolic taking this one.

GRR POW vs Mindless

@GRR POW will take this one. Easily. Seeing as @Mindless is only here in place as a buffer.

Last edited by Óðinn; 06-07-2022 at 02:09 PM.
Unread 06-07-2022, 02:06 PM   #1

Óðinn
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 468 audio / 3095 text

Exclamation GC Round One Predictions:

Grand Championship 2022 Round One Predictions

Mar Vin vs Row

@Mar Vin is a new member to the site and has a cool style. With time and some practice he could certainly become a decent battle on LB. @Row is a seasoned battler of LB, with 4 titles to his name, recently snatching up his 4th title in the One Bar Championship, i see him taking this one.

Lockhart vs Apollyon

Both of these members are seasoned battlers, @Lockhart being one of if not the most decorated battler LB has ever had. @Apollyon is nice but i see @Lockhart taking this one.

ProWavez vs Psi Nonemus

This is a hard one to call here. @ProWavez is a new account/unknown and @Psi Nonemus is an up and comer. This one could go either way.

The Last Dragon vs Aggo

@The Last Dragon is another new account, so their skill level is not known. @Aggo is a seasoned battle with two titles to his name. Either this unknown account will surprise us all or @Aggo's taking this. I've @Aggo in this one.

Hypn0tic vs ItsNaturill

@Hypn0tic is another up and comer and new member to LB. Given some time he could certainly do well around here. @ItsNaturill is a seasoned battler who can come up with some out of the box concepts from time to time but can also be hit and miss. Will he be sober enough for this event? Who knows. I'm going with Nat on this one.

Phroxen vs Epic23

@Phroxen is a seasoned battler and has some nice punchlines in his bars. Has a little issue with his scheme work from time to time but is certainly a top mid tier/low top tier puncher and can certainly do some damage in this tournament. @Epic23 is another new member to LB and has already shown some promise in his battles. If he can keep his head and remain focused, he may do well. I see @Phroxen taking this one though.

ROY vs Kw0nDear

@ROY is a decent battler. Has shown signs of being a problem for some in the tournament. @Kw0nDear is a seasoned battler, if he can get his bars right he may be a tough test for @ROY. I see @ROY taking the win here, but i may be wrong.

SteelnKillz vs Shodan

Although @SteelnKillz has been around for a while, his work isn't well known. He could turn out to be a dark horse in this competition. @Shodan is another seasoned battler who can be hit and miss but has some of the craziest out of the box punchlines you will see on LB. If he's in top form, he could certainly make a great run of this tournament. I see @Shodan taking this one.

JayCunic vs Óðinn

I see myself taking the win here but I won't be taking @JayCunic, or anyone else for that matter, lightly in this tournament. Never know what could happen.

The Chode vs ThaGauddyGawd

@The Chode has an interesting style, focusing more on flow rather than punchlines and double entendre. He may need to switch up his style if he's looking to make a real run here. @ThaGauddyGawd can be hit and miss. If he's focused he may take this one. As it stands, i see @The Chode taking this one but i think it will be close.

RhymeSmoke vs Masked-Reaper

@RhymeSmoke is an audio battler stepping into the text ring to try his hand at the coveted GC title. @Masked-Reaper is last years GC winner and is looking to stake his claim as thee GC goat on LB. I see @Masked-Reaper taking this one 100-0. Though i could be wrong.

DestinedOne vs Affinity

@DestinedOne has upped his level in recent weeks and has been putting on some good performances in the battle arena. If in form he may make a decent effort in the tournament. @Affinity is a new member who has shown signs of promise in his recent battle with @The Chode formally known as Armed and Hammered. I see this one being close. Undecided.

Student vs toxic logic

@Student is a seasoned member of LB. He has seen many tournaments and read many battles, he will know what is expected of him if he's to make a run for this title. He may surprise a few. @toxic logic could certainly be another dark horse in this title race. He has some punches in him and if in form, may do well here. I see @toxic logic taking this one but i may be wrong.

Vegeta Black vs PimpinCake

@Vegeta Black is a retuning member ready to make a fresh go of things and what better way than to get stuck into the tournament. If he keeps his head down and remains focused he may get far. @PimpinCake is another battler who could do reasonably well if he keeps his eyes on the task before him and doesn't get distracted. I'm leaning towards @Vegeta Black in this one... but you never know.

ChicityGhost vs Vitriolic

@ChicityGhost is another new member to the site. He has a unique and interesting style. If he can get passed @Vitriolic, he may go on a bit of a run. @Vitriolic is a good battler, has some interesting concepts and punchlines. If he can get himself to focus he may be one to watch. I see @Vitriolic taking this one.

GRR POW vs Mindless

@GRR POW will take this one. Easily. Seeing as @Mindless is only here in place as a buffer.

Last edited by Óðinn; 06-07-2022 at 02:09 PM.
Unread 06-07-2022, 02:37 PM
Mindless Mindless is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Administrator
Hall Of Fame Staff
HEBREW BANHAMMER
Mentioned: 713 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 6 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Óðinn View Post
GRR POW vs Mindless

I'm half ass writing for you @GRR POW so you better post at least SOMETHING. I didn't want it to be like "Oh GRR got a free round one." so I'm putting in a modicum of effort.
Unread 06-07-2022, 02:37 PM   #2

Mindless Mindless is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Administrator
Hall Of Fame Staff
HEBREW BANHAMMER
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 6 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 95 audio / 718 text
Mentioned: 713 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Óðinn View Post
GRR POW vs Mindless

I'm half ass writing for you @GRR POW so you better post at least SOMETHING. I didn't want it to be like "Oh GRR got a free round one." so I'm putting in a modicum of effort.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2022, 02:38 PM
Masked-Reaper Masked-Reaper is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Masked-Reaper is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Grand Champion
Premier League Champion
Cypher Champion
Scheme Champion
Mentioned: 214 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 0 Lost
5 1769
Estimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.59/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
159 Won / 25 Lost

Winners first round

Row
Lockhart
Kwon
Shodan
Naturill
Odin
Gauddy
Me
Student
Affinity
Pimpin
Phroxen
Vitriolic
Aggo
GRR POW
Unread 06-07-2022, 02:38 PM   #3

Masked-Reaper Masked-Reaper is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Masked-Reaper is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Grand Champion
Premier League Champion
Cypher Champion
Scheme Champion
Estimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 0 Lost
5 1769
Estimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.59/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
159 Won / 25 Lost

Voted: 33 audio / 256 text

Winners first round

Row
Lockhart
Kwon
Shodan
Naturill
Odin
Gauddy
Me
Student
Affinity
Pimpin
Phroxen
Vitriolic
Aggo
GRR POW
Unread 06-07-2022, 02:45 PM
Óðinn
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindless View Post
Thats whats up.
Unread 06-07-2022, 02:45 PM   #4

Óðinn
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Thats whats up.
Unread 06-07-2022, 02:46 PM
Grand Champion
Premier League Champion
Cypher Champion
Scheme Champion
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 0 Lost
5 1769
Ranked Text Record
159 Won / 25 Lost

@RhymeSmoke
Looking forward to this battle
Unread 06-07-2022, 02:46 PM   #5

Grand Champion
Premier League Champion
Cypher Champion
Scheme Champion
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 0 Lost
5 1769
Ranked Text Record
159 Won / 25 Lost

Voted: 33 audio / 256 text

@RhymeSmoke
Looking forward to this battle
Unread 06-07-2022, 03:30 PM
Student
LB Historian
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Always love being the underdog but these breakdowns on great, good stuff Jefe
Unread 06-07-2022, 03:30 PM   #6

Student
LB Historian
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

Always love being the underdog but these breakdowns on great, good stuff Jefe
Unread 06-07-2022, 03:41 PM
Óðinn
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Jefe
Unread 06-07-2022, 03:41 PM   #7

Óðinn
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Jefe
Unread 06-07-2022, 06:38 PM
Shodan
Mentioned: 1225 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

My prediction is that I'm going to drop an educated, detailed vote on every battle in this tournament unless I can't vote on it for whatever reason
Spoiler for GIF, courtesy of NOBLE:
Spoiler for A wise man once said:
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

- space_dabree, discussing the outcome of his battle with Shodan.
Spoiler for More words of wisdom:
"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

- Teeteegee, discussing a fair vote left which Shodan left on a battle of his.
Spoiler for ILLoKWENT's declaration of love:
"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
- ILLoKWENT, in response to a rhetorical question.
Spoiler for More love from illokwent:
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.

Unread 06-07-2022, 06:38 PM   #8

Shodan
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 35 audio / 1022 text
Mentioned: 1225 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)

My prediction is that I'm going to drop an educated, detailed vote on every battle in this tournament unless I can't vote on it for whatever reason
Spoiler for GIF, courtesy of NOBLE:
Spoiler for A wise man once said:
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

- space_dabree, discussing the outcome of his battle with Shodan.
Spoiler for More words of wisdom:
"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

- Teeteegee, discussing a fair vote left which Shodan left on a battle of his.
Spoiler for ILLoKWENT's declaration of love:
"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
- ILLoKWENT, in response to a rhetorical question.
Spoiler for More love from illokwent:
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.

Unread 06-07-2022, 07:53 PM
ItsNaturill
Banned
Mentioned: 234 Post(s)
Tagged: 42 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
200 Won / 61 Lost

I predict a riot
Unread 06-07-2022, 07:53 PM   #9

ItsNaturill
Banned
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
200 Won / 61 Lost

Voted: 39 audio / 573 text
Mentioned: 234 Post(s)
Tagged: 42 Thread(s)

I predict a riot
Unread 06-07-2022, 09:28 PM
GRR POW
Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.23/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
21 Won / 9 Lost

Quote:
lol that’s cute. My 16 posted already. Come outside, let’s play
Unread 06-07-2022, 09:28 PM   #10

GRR POW
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.23/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
21 Won / 9 Lost

Voted: 3 audio / 120 text
Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

Quote:
lol that’s cute. My 16 posted already. Come outside, let’s play

Display