Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
FightsAndRap... vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
5 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Sheema vs YuckWTFYuckWTF is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs Flako Boom
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs YuckWTFYuckWTF is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena > PPV

Notices

User Tag List
40killa, Brickrepper, CrownKingTobe, Edgeworth, Fidel Z, izayamoorman, Shodan, Student, The Saaxxx Baba

Unread 10-01-2020, 08:40 AM
Kiwi Peewee
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
9 1645
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 16 Lost
Cool Text Heavyweight Championship - Hostile Halloween '20

FIDEL Z VS CELSIUS IS 32 LINES || ALL OTHER BATTLES ARE 16 LINES || FIRST TO FINISH WRITING SENDS || ALL BATTLES TO BE SENT BLIND

POSTING DEADLINE: 28TH OCT

Last edited by Kiwi Peewee; 10-02-2020 at 08:21 PM.
Unread 10-01-2020, 08:40 AM   #1

Kiwi Peewee
9 1645
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 16 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 843 text

Cool Text Heavyweight Championship - Hostile Halloween '20

FIDEL Z VS CELSIUS IS 32 LINES || ALL OTHER BATTLES ARE 16 LINES || FIRST TO FINISH WRITING SENDS || ALL BATTLES TO BE SENT BLIND

POSTING DEADLINE: 28TH OCT

Last edited by Kiwi Peewee; 10-02-2020 at 08:21 PM.
Unread 10-01-2020, 08:40 AM
Kiwi Peewee
9 1645
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 16 Lost

Text Heavyweight Championship Match

Fidel Z Vs Celsius

For the championship battle we have a fascinating bout pitting LB's newest title-winner against the current longest-reigning title-holder. Fidel has had a stellar year, challenging Kiwi for the LBT in April and then taking out the Concept Tournament against Rai last month. Celsius has also performed strongly, making the final of the Scheme Tournament in July. Celsius is the reigning champ but Fidel is surely the hottest contender, making this a fascinating match-up.

Betting summary: Celsius is widely rated one of the greatest textcees of all time on LB, but is known for performing poorly in high-stakes situations (such as losing GC and Scheme finals where he was the clear favourite, or no-showing his penultimate defence before becoming eligible for LBT King). Fidel likewise has a lot of potential, which he has at times struggled to capitalise on. Fidel definitely enters into this with more momentum, although Celsius has experience and a proven resume on his side. Both are unpredictable and this could go either way.

Betting favourite: Celsius

#1 Contenders' Match

Shodan Vs Edgeworth

Our two top contenders for this month are Edgeworth and Shodan, two of the pre-eminent battlers of the past couple years. Edgeworth's resume is impressive, having taken out the Rookie Championship in 2018 followed by the One Bar and Concept tournaments in 2019. Shodan is equally distinguished, winning the One Bar earlier this year, as well as making the finals of the Scheme and Concept tournaments in 2019, and having held the LBT champion's belt for two separate runs. Both have been somewhat inactive over the past couple of months, but hopefully this return to the ring will shake off the rust and see sparks fly.

Betting summary: This is an extremely difficult one to call. The last time I recall the two meeting was way back in the concept tournament final of early 2019, when Edge beat Sho to take the title in a horrorcore-bars battle. That doesn't give a lot to work with; but I'm going to edge this one to Sho, just because he has been more active this year and is less likely to be rusty.

Betting favourite: Shodan

Prospects' Match

The Saaxxx Baba Vs CrownKingTobe

Two rising stars of the text arena step into the ring for a boxing-bars concept battle. Both Saaxxx and CKT have serious potential in their bars, and are looking to make the step up from gatekeepers to contenders. Saaxxx has performed well over the past 12 months, from a match-of-the-card performance against REZN in the THC a year ago to making the Rookie Championship final in April. CKT is a fresh face on LB, but has significant experience elsewhere, making him a formidable puncher for any foe. Both will have their back against the ropes, and I'm sure we will see the gloves come off as each searches for a knockout to help them move up a weight class into being full-blown heavyweights.

Betting summary: My laboured boxing references aside, the choice of a concept battle may have some influence on the outcome of this battle. Saaxxx has done countless concept battles in LB from the most serious topics to complete jokes, whereas in his brief LB career I don't believe CKT has. Combined with Saaxxx's generally greater experience of battling on the site I think this makes Baba a slight favourite, although CKT is really untested at this point and I would not put it past him to pull anything out of the bag here.

Betting favourite: The Saaxxx Baba

Crew Showdown Tag Team Match

Pandemonium Vs Mass Mutilators
Student & Uttirmost Vs Brickrepper & 40killa

With a large stable packed with many of the most active and successful battlers on the site, Pandemonium has quickly risen to be #1 on both the text and audio ranks for last season, and is probably the highest-impact crew around on the site at the moment (yet still way less annoying than DedSec was). Mass Mutilators has also been busy, albeit in a quieter way, taking down their targets in both the tournament and basic arenas. This tag battle sees the two crews go head-to-head for bragging rights, with two of the top battlers from each joining forces for a 16. Although it's not quite Illmania, expect the hype around this one to be intense, with both sides having a strong shot at taking the glory for their crew.

Betting summary: It's extremely difficult to predict a tag match, especially one this even. Student brings experience and creativity while Uttirmost brings consistency and relentlessness, so if the two can work together they can harness their strengths to put something truly powerful out there representing Pandemonium. Brickrepper is known for his extremely powerful haymakers, which 40's prolific output and solid scheme-work should complement nicely if Mass Mutilators can pull together. In the end this will come down to who functions better as a team.

Betting favourite: unknown

Unread 10-01-2020, 08:40 AM   #2

Kiwi Peewee
9 1645
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 16 Lost

Fidel Z Vs Celsius

For the championship battle we have a fascinating bout pitting LB's newest title-winner against the current longest-reigning title-holder. Fidel has had a stellar year, challenging Kiwi for the LBT in April and then taking out the Concept Tournament against Rai last month. Celsius has also performed strongly, making the final of the Scheme Tournament in July. Celsius is the reigning champ but Fidel is surely the hottest contender, making this a fascinating match-up.

Betting summary: Celsius is widely rated one of the greatest textcees of all time on LB, but is known for performing poorly in high-stakes situations (such as losing GC and Scheme finals where he was the clear favourite, or no-showing his penultimate defence before becoming eligible for LBT King). Fidel likewise has a lot of potential, which he has at times struggled to capitalise on. Fidel definitely enters into this with more momentum, although Celsius has experience and a proven resume on his side. Both are unpredictable and this could go either way.

Betting favourite: Celsius

#1 Contenders' Match

Shodan Vs Edgeworth

Our two top contenders for this month are Edgeworth and Shodan, two of the pre-eminent battlers of the past couple years. Edgeworth's resume is impressive, having taken out the Rookie Championship in 2018 followed by the One Bar and Concept tournaments in 2019. Shodan is equally distinguished, winning the One Bar earlier this year, as well as making the finals of the Scheme and Concept tournaments in 2019, and having held the LBT champion's belt for two separate runs. Both have been somewhat inactive over the past couple of months, but hopefully this return to the ring will shake off the rust and see sparks fly.

Betting summary: This is an extremely difficult one to call. The last time I recall the two meeting was way back in the concept tournament final of early 2019, when Edge beat Sho to take the title in a horrorcore-bars battle. That doesn't give a lot to work with; but I'm going to edge this one to Sho, just because he has been more active this year and is less likely to be rusty.

Betting favourite: Shodan

Prospects' Match

Two rising stars of the text arena step into the ring for a boxing-bars concept battle. Both Saaxxx and CKT have serious potential in their bars, and are looking to make the step up from gatekeepers to contenders. Saaxxx has performed well over the past 12 months, from a match-of-the-card performance against REZN in the THC a year ago to making the Rookie Championship final in April. CKT is a fresh face on LB, but has significant experience elsewhere, making him a formidable puncher for any foe. Both will have their back against the ropes, and I'm sure we will see the gloves come off as each searches for a knockout to help them move up a weight class into being full-blown heavyweights.

Betting summary: My laboured boxing references aside, the choice of a concept battle may have some influence on the outcome of this battle. Saaxxx has done countless concept battles in LB from the most serious topics to complete jokes, whereas in his brief LB career I don't believe CKT has. Combined with Saaxxx's generally greater experience of battling on the site I think this makes Baba a slight favourite, although CKT is really untested at this point and I would not put it past him to pull anything out of the bag here.

Betting favourite: The Saaxxx Baba

Crew Showdown Tag Team Match

Pandemonium Vs Mass Mutilators

With a large stable packed with many of the most active and successful battlers on the site, Pandemonium has quickly risen to be #1 on both the text and audio ranks for last season, and is probably the highest-impact crew around on the site at the moment (yet still way less annoying than DedSec was). Mass Mutilators has also been busy, albeit in a quieter way, taking down their targets in both the tournament and basic arenas. This tag battle sees the two crews go head-to-head for bragging rights, with two of the top battlers from each joining forces for a 16. Although it's not quite Illmania, expect the hype around this one to be intense, with both sides having a strong shot at taking the glory for their crew.

Betting summary: It's extremely difficult to predict a tag match, especially one this even. Student brings experience and creativity while Uttirmost brings consistency and relentlessness, so if the two can work together they can harness their strengths to put something truly powerful out there representing Pandemonium. Brickrepper is known for his extremely powerful haymakers, which 40's prolific output and solid scheme-work should complement nicely if Mass Mutilators can pull together. In the end this will come down to who functions better as a team.

Betting favourite: unknown

Unread 10-01-2020, 08:41 AM
Kiwi Peewee
9 1645
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 16 Lost

Fidel Z Vs Celsius
80% - 20%

In his first non no-show defence Celsius was unable to hold onto the slippery THC belt against Fidel, who entered into the battle with momentum on his side fresh from winning the Concept Championship. Cel didn't make Fidel's job easy, and the scoreline belies how close and intense this battle was, with both bringing strings of haymakers and power punches. However, Cel's infamous inconsistency cost him here, with most voters saying both were equal in terms of their highlights, but that Celsius had more weak patches.

Fidel's BOTV:

I mean…U must be a “Spiderman fanatic” prolly watched it for HOURS ON A NIGHT ‘couldn’t write ur own so you stole bars?’ this COWARDS GONNA DIE he misunderstood the movie.. that aint how u gain “POWERS FROM A BITE!”

Celsius's BOTV

You at home watching Cuties, Should've never let this RAPPER TOUCH LETSBEEF, Royalties checks in the mail, my pockets getting FATTER JUST NEXT WEEK, but while "C Major" we heard ya "F Minors" like some "TRAP OR DUBSTEP BEATS!"

==============================

#1 Contender's Match

Shodan Vs Edgeworth
27% - 73%

An excellent bout between two battlers who have been off the LB scene for a while, this #1 contender's match lived up to its billing as a true text heavyweight battle. Ultimately Edgeworth was able to beat out Shodan with slightly better consistency, although many voters believed Shodan had the bar of the battle with his opener. Edgeworth has certainly made a strong case for his chance to challenge Fidel for the title next month.

Shodan's BOTV:

You stole the Concept title from me by acCRUING SOME DUMB VOTES, I know this shit is BRUTAL AND CUTTHROAT but I ain't seen "an Edge scam on so many levels" since I was reCRUITED TO CUTCO!!

Edgeworth's BOTV

Do you even like rap? I really can't tell from the BARS THAT U SPITTIN TRULY, I bet you think "Crooked I" is just the START OF A PIXAR MOVIE!!

Prospects' Match

CrownKingTobe No Showed

Although both battlers seemed keen for their boxing-themed concept match, and Saaxxx sent his verse in weeks before the deadline, CKT unfortunately ghosted the site and no-showed this battle.

Crew Tag Match: Pandemonium vs Mass Mutilators

9% - 91%

A simmering crew beef erupted into a contentious battle here, with a lot of shit-talking from both sides before, during and after this battle. Ultimately Mass Mutilators were able to take a sizeable victory, securing bragging rights and establishing themselves as the crew to beat.

Pandemonium's BOTV:

& fuck dat BRICKREPPER BITCH!! HIS RECORD’S SHIT!! 15-12?! KID’S NEVER “SICK” but needs to “GET BETTER” SINCE ‘taking em apart was child’s play’ like gaming on the “NINTENDO SWITCH”!!

Mass Mutilators' BOTV

I'm predeictin ya'll gettin MURKED IN THIS BOUT, it was 2 doors: Mutilators or Pandemonium n u chose the WORST I DONT DOUBT cuz wats behind that 'Pan' door? a Box!!' U unleashed a world of trouble, now go head n CURSE YASELF OUT!!

Award goes to: Fidel Z

Award goes to: Shodan Vs Edgeworth

Last edited by Kiwi Peewee; 11-09-2020 at 06:26 AM.
Unread 10-01-2020, 08:41 AM   #3

Kiwi Peewee
9 1645
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 16 Lost

Fidel Z Vs Celsius
80% - 20%

In his first non no-show defence Celsius was unable to hold onto the slippery THC belt against Fidel, who entered into the battle with momentum on his side fresh from winning the Concept Championship. Cel didn't make Fidel's job easy, and the scoreline belies how close and intense this battle was, with both bringing strings of haymakers and power punches. However, Cel's infamous inconsistency cost him here, with most voters saying both were equal in terms of their highlights, but that Celsius had more weak patches.

Fidel's BOTV:

I mean…U must be a “Spiderman fanatic” prolly watched it for HOURS ON A NIGHT ‘couldn’t write ur own so you stole bars?’ this COWARDS GONNA DIE he misunderstood the movie.. that aint how u gain “POWERS FROM A BITE!”

Celsius's BOTV

You at home watching Cuties, Should've never let this RAPPER TOUCH LETSBEEF, Royalties checks in the mail, my pockets getting FATTER JUST NEXT WEEK, but while "C Major" we heard ya "F Minors" like some "TRAP OR DUBSTEP BEATS!"

#1 Contender's Match

Shodan Vs Edgeworth
27% - 73%

An excellent bout between two battlers who have been off the LB scene for a while, this #1 contender's match lived up to its billing as a true text heavyweight battle. Ultimately Edgeworth was able to beat out Shodan with slightly better consistency, although many voters believed Shodan had the bar of the battle with his opener. Edgeworth has certainly made a strong case for his chance to challenge Fidel for the title next month.

Shodan's BOTV:

You stole the Concept title from me by acCRUING SOME DUMB VOTES, I know this shit is BRUTAL AND CUTTHROAT but I ain't seen "an Edge scam on so many levels" since I was reCRUITED TO CUTCO!!

Edgeworth's BOTV

Do you even like rap? I really can't tell from the BARS THAT U SPITTIN TRULY, I bet you think "Crooked I" is just the START OF A PIXAR MOVIE!!

Prospects' Match

CrownKingTobe No Showed

Although both battlers seemed keen for their boxing-themed concept match, and Saaxxx sent his verse in weeks before the deadline, CKT unfortunately ghosted the site and no-showed this battle.

Crew Tag Match: Pandemonium vs Mass Mutilators

9% - 91%

A simmering crew beef erupted into a contentious battle here, with a lot of shit-talking from both sides before, during and after this battle. Ultimately Mass Mutilators were able to take a sizeable victory, securing bragging rights and establishing themselves as the crew to beat.

Pandemonium's BOTV:

& fuck dat BRICKREPPER BITCH!! HIS RECORD’S SHIT!! 15-12?! KID’S NEVER “SICK” but needs to “GET BETTER” SINCE ‘taking em apart was child’s play’ like gaming on the “NINTENDO SWITCH”!!

Mass Mutilators' BOTV

I'm predeictin ya'll gettin MURKED IN THIS BOUT, it was 2 doors: Mutilators or Pandemonium n u chose the WORST I DONT DOUBT cuz wats behind that 'Pan' door? a Box!!' U unleashed a world of trouble, now go head n CURSE YASELF OUT!!

Award goes to: Fidel Z

Award goes to: Shodan Vs Edgeworth

Last edited by Kiwi Peewee; 11-09-2020 at 06:26 AM.
Unread 10-01-2020, 08:45 AM
Kiwi Peewee
9 1645
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 16 Lost

@Celsius @Fidel Z @Shodan @Edgeworth @Student @Uttirmost @Brickrepper @40killa

Deadline to post is the 28th October, 11:59pm EST, however you are more than welcome to post before then. Because that's quite far away I doubt you'll need extensions, but if you do please let me know at the time. Regardless of whether you're left or right on the card, send your verse (as a blind drop) when you're done and post a link to the battle in this thread when you do. Any questions just hmu or ask away here.
Unread 10-01-2020, 08:45 AM   #4

Kiwi Peewee
9 1645
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 16 Lost

@Celsius @Fidel Z @Shodan @Edgeworth @Student @Uttirmost @Brickrepper @40killa

Deadline to post is the 28th October, 11:59pm EST, however you are more than welcome to post before then. Because that's quite far away I doubt you'll need extensions, but if you do please let me know at the time. Regardless of whether you're left or right on the card, send your verse (as a blind drop) when you're done and post a link to the battle in this thread when you do. Any questions just hmu or ask away here.
Unread 10-01-2020, 08:54 AM
CrownKingTobe
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
7 Won / 3 Lost

Stellar breakdown @Kiwi Peewee well written co

Gl & Hf man @The Saaxxx Baba
Unread 10-01-2020, 08:54 AM   #5

CrownKingTobe
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
7 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 1 audio / 34 text
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Stellar breakdown @Kiwi Peewee well written co

Gl & Hf man @The Saaxxx Baba
Unread 10-01-2020, 12:27 PM
Brickrepper
Mentioned: 144 Post(s)
Tagged: 12 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
19 Won / 13 Lost

Let’s Gooooo!!!...I’m ready to murk these clowns..
Dope shit @Kiwi Peewee

”I stay ready so I ain’t gotta get ready”.
Unread 10-01-2020, 12:27 PM   #6

Brickrepper
Estimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
19 Won / 13 Lost

Voted: 10 audio / 239 text
Mentioned: 144 Post(s)
Tagged: 12 Thread(s)

Let’s Gooooo!!!...I’m ready to murk these clowns..
Dope shit @Kiwi Peewee

”I stay ready so I ain’t gotta get ready”.
Unread 10-01-2020, 12:27 PM
Rowdy Rowdy is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 408 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 0 Lost

Ay, now this is how you properly format a card. Cheers

Spoiler for Punk's Letsbeef Awards:

Track Hall Of Famer
Audio Hall Of Famer
  1. Best Track (2013)
  2. Forum Beef of The Year (2014)
  3. Best Track (2014)
  4. Best Track Maker (2014)
  5. Best Track (2015)
  6. Best Track Maker (2015)
  7. Best Track (2017)
  8. Best Track Maker (2017)
  9. Forum King (2018)
  10. Forum Beef of The Year (2018)
  11. Forum King (2019)
  12. Forum Beef of The Year (2019)
  13. Most Improved Text Battler (2019)
  14. Text Battle of The Year (2019)
  15. Best Track (2019)
  16. Best Track Maker (2019)
  17. Biggest Battle Upset (2019)
  18. Forum King (2020)
  19. Forum Beef of The Year (2020)
  20. Audio Battle of The Year (2020)
  21. Discord Battle Host Of The Year (2020)
  22. Discord Beef of The Year (2020)
  23. Best Track Maker (2020)
  24. Tournament Hosting King (2020)
  25. Member of The Year (2020)

Tournaments:
Grand Champion
Summer Throwdown Champion
Spring Throwdown Champion

8 24
💜💛
Unread 10-01-2020, 12:27 PM   #7

Rowdy Rowdy is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 12 audio / 50 text
Mentioned: 408 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)

Ay, now this is how you properly format a card. Cheers

Spoiler for Punk's Letsbeef Awards:

Track Hall Of Famer
Audio Hall Of Famer
  1. Best Track (2013)
  2. Forum Beef of The Year (2014)
  3. Best Track (2014)
  4. Best Track Maker (2014)
  5. Best Track (2015)
  6. Best Track Maker (2015)
  7. Best Track (2017)
  8. Best Track Maker (2017)
  9. Forum King (2018)
  10. Forum Beef of The Year (2018)
  11. Forum King (2019)
  12. Forum Beef of The Year (2019)
  13. Most Improved Text Battler (2019)
  14. Text Battle of The Year (2019)
  15. Best Track (2019)
  16. Best Track Maker (2019)
  17. Biggest Battle Upset (2019)
  18. Forum King (2020)
  19. Forum Beef of The Year (2020)
  20. Audio Battle of The Year (2020)
  21. Discord Battle Host Of The Year (2020)
  22. Discord Beef of The Year (2020)
  23. Best Track Maker (2020)
  24. Tournament Hosting King (2020)
  25. Member of The Year (2020)

Tournaments:
Grand Champion
Summer Throwdown Champion
Spring Throwdown Champion

8 24
💜💛
Unread 10-02-2020, 01:27 PM
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

THC resurrection.

Lets gooooooo
Unread 10-02-2020, 01:27 PM   #8

RULE RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 241 audio / 1977 text
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)

THC resurrection.

Lets gooooooo
Unread 10-02-2020, 06:28 PM
EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

I like Sho but favourite over Edge? Huh?
@mcg#3451
Unread 10-02-2020, 06:28 PM   #9

EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 5 audio / 65 text
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)

@mcg#3451
Unread 10-02-2020, 06:47 PM
Kiwi Peewee
9 1645
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 16 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion EtH View Post
I knocked this thing out at like 2am lol the predictions aren’t exactly scientific. Would be genuinely keen to see your (or anyone else’s) predictions for the battles though
Unread 10-02-2020, 06:47 PM   #10

Kiwi Peewee
9 1645
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 16 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion EtH View Post
I knocked this thing out at like 2am lol the predictions aren’t exactly scientific. Would be genuinely keen to see your (or anyone else’s) predictions for the battles though

Tags
5ca9e7

Display