Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

FightsAndRapMedia
Live Battler
Ranked #4 this Season
7.14/10 stars7.14/10 stars7.14/10 stars7.14/10 stars7.14/10 stars7.14/10 stars7.14/10 stars7.14/10 stars7.14/10 stars7.14/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin: Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
HOTTEST AUDIO BATTLE

VS
RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke
Ranked #-- this Season
7.76/10 stars7.76/10 stars7.76/10 stars7.76/10 stars7.76/10 stars7.76/10 stars7.76/10 stars7.76/10 stars7.76/10 stars7.76/10 stars
Crew: None
Reppin:New Jersey, United States

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
FightsAndRap... vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
5 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Sheema vs YuckWTFYuckWTF is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs Flako Boom
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs YuckWTFYuckWTF is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena > PPV

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12-21-2019, 04:39 PM
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Fidel Vs Guts, top of the hotlist vote if you havent already!
Unread 12-21-2019, 04:39 PM   #81

RULE RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 241 audio / 1977 text

Fidel Vs Guts, top of the hotlist vote if you havent already!
Unread 12-22-2019, 01:38 PM
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Text Heavyweight Championship Match

Rai Vs Celsius
17% - 83%

Rai defended his newly won Text Heavyweight Title against a guy who is possibly the best textcee to never win a Grand Championship. To add to the drama they are both members of the soon-to-be Hall Of Fame crew: Legion Of Doom. That led to an explosive clash riddled with personals and fresh concepts that never felt going too far. The clash ended with Celsius picking up the victory with reasonable ease as far as the scoring goes, with the verse of the card awarded to him for the effort. Dont discount Rai though, his verse would of beaten most people with ease, he just came up against a peak and hungry Celsius.

Rai's BOTB:

"I wanna see your inner animal" like how workshop's fulFILL REPAIR ARRANGEMENTS or that "soft stuff'll be torn beyond recognition" no "BUILD A BEAR REPLACEMENTS!!

Celsius's BOTB

Won't sign up for next month's THC when RAI GARNERS HARSH REVIEWS, he'll resemble "McLovin in a liquor store" ..the first NAME ON THE CARD REMOVED!/

==============================

Battle Card

Rieper Vs EtH
78% - 22%

This was a fascinating clash between long time allies and at the time of this card, tag team partners. EtH has been on a career high as far as bar quality and victories goes so came into this battle as a legitimate threat to Rieper. EtH, who had written a 32 line verse for Rieper a few weeks prior that he had to scrap, dropped a verse that seemed a little aimless and less cutting than usual. Rieper on the other hand came out with a direct, and in some-places vicious verse than won him this clash of the Turnbull legends.

Rieper's BOTB:

Invested in Turnbulls cause of RULE. You hate that he's someone LETSBEEF ADORES. Ironic: you used us to "put a price on his head" cause he lives "RENT FREE IN YOURS"!

EtH's BOTB

And now we’re tagging? Fuck, this dude’s my ROAD TO THE TITLE and I’m sure that you’re not only tagging with me because NOBODY LIKES YOU!

REZN Vs Rican
56% - 44%

This battle involved two battlers who had hit highs and lows during the THC's tenure. Rican wrote 64 lines total across two battles last month, only to end in defeat with both. REZN on the other hand suffered a loss against the new Text Heavyweight Champion Celsius, who he had defeated for a Grand Championship a few years ago. So for both this was a chance to bounce back, and they each dropped somewhat nervous verses that didnt quite display there full potential, but gave glimpses of it. A very close duel that saw REZN merge victorious by a small margin.

REZN's BOTB:

His flow is basic, 'n he's got more multis that we're blind to than an OPEN 8! With his current affairs? There's NO DEBATE TO THIS. He cheats so much, he probably gets DQ'd from his OWN RELATIONSHIPS!!

Rican's BOTB

He would never RAISE A K' TO END THIS, he's equivalent to a 'Nick Cannon dissing Eminem', no PRAYER MAKES THE DIFFERENCE. I'll be wild n out If I bring the 'chopper to the ring' like when TAKER CHANGED HIS GIMMICK!

O_G Vs GRizzEAT
58% - 42%

In typical O_G style, his verse was written and sent as soon as the card was posted. And in kind, GRizzEAT was quick to respond, with the two setting the tone for the rest of the battlers to follow. Both dropped there signature styles and although the voters were firmly with Grizzy here theres no denying this was a very good battle all round.

O_G's BOTB:

When i put knots on your head..it ISNT CANCEROUS.. I wrote these bars the night of thread..so BITCH JUST ANSWER GRIZZ ..how can you be the "Scheme champion " when you DIDNT "PLAN' FOR THIS!

GRizzEAT's BOTB

n i'll "print out tha cost" of ur actions if its WORDS THAT WE SPEAK cause 1 punch'll leave u "totaled at tha bottom: w/o a PURCHASE RECEIPT"!

IIAM Vs HAWTTLANTA
IIAM No Showed

This battle was unfortunately no-shown by IIAM, with Hawttlanta sending his verse in time.

Guts Vs Fidel
27% - 73%

The last battle of the card to open was a low-key thriller between the LB Prince Fidel and the sites most divisive member Guts. Both showed elevation in there pen game, however Fidel showed why he's considered a heavyweight-in-waiting by over-powering a game Guts.

Guts's BOTB:

you aint wanna battle son, you're A PITIFUL SIGHT so when dukes are thrown? 'fidel lean left' but that's not his POLITICAL LIFE it's A CRITICAL STRIKE!!!

Fidel's BOTB

S’why “Soon as we clash it’s lights out” your BARS BE ‘DULL’, THEY KNOW.. I’ll “leave my mark” with “a need to deface” like a MASVIDAL KO!

Saxx Baba Vs OGxCERBERUZ
OGxCERBERUZ No Showed

OGxCERB had been ghost from the site almost immediately after the card was posted and therefore was an unsurprising no-show.

ColossalMini Vs Nyvilly
23% - 77%

The ever-unique Colossal brought his style up against the under-rated Nyvilly in a clash that flew under the radar. Nyvillys strong conventional style was enough to get the votes here.

Colossal's BOTB:

PARDON MY MISTAKE, I'm not FROM YA SET, ears popped, like he was HOPPING ON A PLANE, he said COME AGAIN? Jesus, when I TEST THIS GUY... "Come again" "Jesus" See how ya END IS NY?

Nvilly's BOTB

I’m a BEAST, SLICK PEN- ill keep it ‘100’ I don’t have to do much, cause my verses at a ‘minimum, waged in killing you’ like ‘CHEAP HITMEN’!

Award goes to: Celsius

Award goes to: Rai Vs Celsius

Unread 12-22-2019, 01:38 PM   #82

RULE RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Text Heavyweight Championship Match

Rai Vs Celsius
17% - 83%

Rai defended his newly won Text Heavyweight Title against a guy who is possibly the best textcee to never win a Grand Championship. To add to the drama they are both members of the soon-to-be Hall Of Fame crew: Legion Of Doom. That led to an explosive clash riddled with personals and fresh concepts that never felt going too far. The clash ended with Celsius picking up the victory with reasonable ease as far as the scoring goes, with the verse of the card awarded to him for the effort. Dont discount Rai though, his verse would of beaten most people with ease, he just came up against a peak and hungry Celsius.

Rai's BOTB:

"I wanna see your inner animal" like how workshop's fulFILL REPAIR ARRANGEMENTS or that "soft stuff'll be torn beyond recognition" no "BUILD A BEAR REPLACEMENTS!!

Celsius's BOTB

Won't sign up for next month's THC when RAI GARNERS HARSH REVIEWS, he'll resemble "McLovin in a liquor store" ..the first NAME ON THE CARD REMOVED!/

Battle Card

Rieper Vs EtH
78% - 22%

This was a fascinating clash between long time allies and at the time of this card, tag team partners. EtH has been on a career high as far as bar quality and victories goes so came into this battle as a legitimate threat to Rieper. EtH, who had written a 32 line verse for Rieper a few weeks prior that he had to scrap, dropped a verse that seemed a little aimless and less cutting than usual. Rieper on the other hand came out with a direct, and in some-places vicious verse than won him this clash of the Turnbull legends.

Rieper's BOTB:

Invested in Turnbulls cause of RULE. You hate that he's someone LETSBEEF ADORES. Ironic: you used us to "put a price on his head" cause he lives "RENT FREE IN YOURS"!

EtH's BOTB

And now we’re tagging? Fuck, this dude’s my ROAD TO THE TITLE and I’m sure that you’re not only tagging with me because NOBODY LIKES YOU!

REZN Vs Rican
56% - 44%

This battle involved two battlers who had hit highs and lows during the THC's tenure. Rican wrote 64 lines total across two battles last month, only to end in defeat with both. REZN on the other hand suffered a loss against the new Text Heavyweight Champion Celsius, who he had defeated for a Grand Championship a few years ago. So for both this was a chance to bounce back, and they each dropped somewhat nervous verses that didnt quite display there full potential, but gave glimpses of it. A very close duel that saw REZN merge victorious by a small margin.

REZN's BOTB:

His flow is basic, 'n he's got more multis that we're blind to than an OPEN 8! With his current affairs? There's NO DEBATE TO THIS. He cheats so much, he probably gets DQ'd from his OWN RELATIONSHIPS!!

Rican's BOTB

He would never RAISE A K' TO END THIS, he's equivalent to a 'Nick Cannon dissing Eminem', no PRAYER MAKES THE DIFFERENCE. I'll be wild n out If I bring the 'chopper to the ring' like when TAKER CHANGED HIS GIMMICK!

O_G Vs GRizzEAT
58% - 42%

In typical O_G style, his verse was written and sent as soon as the card was posted. And in kind, GRizzEAT was quick to respond, with the two setting the tone for the rest of the battlers to follow. Both dropped there signature styles and although the voters were firmly with Grizzy here theres no denying this was a very good battle all round.

O_G's BOTB:

When i put knots on your head..it ISNT CANCEROUS.. I wrote these bars the night of thread..so BITCH JUST ANSWER GRIZZ ..how can you be the "Scheme champion " when you DIDNT "PLAN' FOR THIS!

GRizzEAT's BOTB

n i'll "print out tha cost" of ur actions if its WORDS THAT WE SPEAK cause 1 punch'll leave u "totaled at tha bottom: w/o a PURCHASE RECEIPT"!

IIAM Vs HAWTTLANTA
IIAM No Showed

This battle was unfortunately no-shown by IIAM, with Hawttlanta sending his verse in time.

Guts Vs Fidel
27% - 73%

The last battle of the card to open was a low-key thriller between the LB Prince Fidel and the sites most divisive member Guts. Both showed elevation in there pen game, however Fidel showed why he's considered a heavyweight-in-waiting by over-powering a game Guts.

Guts's BOTB:

you aint wanna battle son, you're A PITIFUL SIGHT so when dukes are thrown? 'fidel lean left' but that's not his POLITICAL LIFE it's A CRITICAL STRIKE!!!

Fidel's BOTB

S’why “Soon as we clash it’s lights out” your BARS BE ‘DULL’, THEY KNOW.. I’ll “leave my mark” with “a need to deface” like a MASVIDAL KO!

Saxx Baba Vs OGxCERBERUZ
OGxCERBERUZ No Showed

OGxCERB had been ghost from the site almost immediately after the card was posted and therefore was an unsurprising no-show.

ColossalMini Vs Nyvilly
23% - 77%

The ever-unique Colossal brought his style up against the under-rated Nyvilly in a clash that flew under the radar. Nyvillys strong conventional style was enough to get the votes here.

Colossal's BOTB:

PARDON MY MISTAKE, I'm not FROM YA SET, ears popped, like he was HOPPING ON A PLANE, he said COME AGAIN? Jesus, when I TEST THIS GUY... "Come again" "Jesus" See how ya END IS NY?

Nvilly's BOTB

I’m a BEAST, SLICK PEN- ill keep it ‘100’ I don’t have to do much, cause my verses at a ‘minimum, waged in killing you’ like ‘CHEAP HITMEN’!

Award goes to: Celsius

Award goes to: Rai Vs Celsius

Unread 12-22-2019, 01:38 PM
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Results added to 3rd post also.
Unread 12-22-2019, 01:38 PM   #83

Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Results added to 3rd post also.

Display