Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 01-09-2018, 11:36 PM
HIGHpothasis
Mentioned: 181 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
408 Won / 112 Lost

....So Nick Admits To His Crock Of Flagrant Shit and That's It? He's Not Getting Banned or Infracted Or Demodded Or Nothing? I've Been Banned For Shit SO MUCH LESS INTEGRITY LADEN. This Is Absolute Bullshit. If a Fuccin 'Recycle' Carries A Ban Of 6Months From a Regular Member Something Of this Magnitude Should Definitely Be Accompanied By a Removal of The Badge Of 'Mod' Honor which He DID NOT UPHOLD and a Ban. Fuck His Apology...Smmfh.
Unread 01-09-2018, 11:36 PM   #311

HIGHpothasis
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
408 Won / 112 Lost

Voted: 40 audio / 841 text

....So Nick Admits To His Crock Of Flagrant Shit and That's It? He's Not Getting Banned or Infracted Or Demodded Or Nothing? I've Been Banned For Shit SO MUCH LESS INTEGRITY LADEN. This Is Absolute Bullshit. If a Fuccin 'Recycle' Carries A Ban Of 6Months From a Regular Member Something Of this Magnitude Should Definitely Be Accompanied By a Removal of The Badge Of 'Mod' Honor which He DID NOT UPHOLD and a Ban. Fuck His Apology...Smmfh.
Unread 01-09-2018, 11:37 PM
Ladi Vicious
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

No i made a new one in 2014 when the original one i had i lost the email to. And naw its not Rohaan. I have way to many photos and videos to be ro.

https://ibb.co/m1NVhq
Unread 01-09-2018, 11:37 PM   #312

Ladi Vicious

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

No i made a new one in 2014 when the original one i had i lost the email to. And naw its not Rohaan. I have way to many photos and videos to be ro.

https://ibb.co/m1NVhq
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2018, 11:44 PM
METH_BARZ
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.77/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
36 Won / 15 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACC Tha GOD View Post
yup shady shit on here lol

NEED BEATS?

https://soundcloud.com/user-275466508
follow me on twitter @b_shotz
Unread 01-09-2018, 11:44 PM   #313

METH_BARZ
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.77/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
36 Won / 15 Lost

Voted: 15 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
yup shady shit on here lol

NEED BEATS?

https://soundcloud.com/user-275466508
follow me on twitter @b_shotz
Unread 01-10-2018, 04:01 AM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Recycling doesn't carry a ban of six months. The system is incremental so it decides based on how many infraction points the person already has. As you already have a large amount of points for previous infractions it gives you a much longer ban. Believe it or not the system hands out a 4 Day soft ban for biting if it's your first offence. I'm not saying that mods haven't given out a custom infraction of longer than that in the past as I'm sure they have, but that's the system.

Also, I asked to be demodded at the time but the staff team wanted to keep me on so I ghosted for like three or four months instead. I know I was never officially banned but I did way more time off the site as a result than I would have received if I had been given an infraction.

Why fuck my apology?
Unread 01-10-2018, 04:01 AM   #314

Nicholas

Quote:
Recycling doesn't carry a ban of six months. The system is incremental so it decides based on how many infraction points the person already has. As you already have a large amount of points for previous infractions it gives you a much longer ban. Believe it or not the system hands out a 4 Day soft ban for biting if it's your first offence. I'm not saying that mods haven't given out a custom infraction of longer than that in the past as I'm sure they have, but that's the system.

Also, I asked to be demodded at the time but the staff team wanted to keep me on so I ghosted for like three or four months instead. I know I was never officially banned but I did way more time off the site as a result than I would have received if I had been given an infraction.

Why fuck my apology?

Unread 01-10-2018, 07:25 AM
HIGHpothasis
Ranked Text Record
408 Won / 112 Lost

So You're Suggesting That You Sort Of 'Banned Yourself' and That's Okay? No No No Son. We Are NOT falling For that Gimmick. You're Just Like Anybody Else. You do the Crime You Do The Time! Even tho U Ghosted For However Many Months I'm SURE you Were Still Coming Online Viewing Activities. And Fuck Your Apology Bkus, If I Murder Someone and Go Into Hiding, even tho I Was Gone, Dosent Mean That I Was In Prison Serving my Time. It means That I Tucked Tail and Ran Like a BITCH! And Who Cares Of you 'Asked' To Be Demodded? U Weren't 'Demodded' Bkus Ya Bumsky Ass Was Still Acting Like You Did Nothing Wrong and it was All Accidental. Now you're Admitting to Fraudulence and With That Comes a Penalty! Nick You're Not A Idiot So Stop Playing As If Your Intelligence doesn't Allow you to Understand the Gratification Of this Dilemma. Until You Are Demodded or Banned, FUCK YOU and your Apology
This Site is Pure Fucking Politics.

#RIPLB
Unread 01-10-2018, 07:25 AM   #315

HIGHpothasis
Ranked Text Record
408 Won / 112 Lost

Voted: 40 audio / 841 text

So You're Suggesting That You Sort Of 'Banned Yourself' and That's Okay? No No No Son. We Are NOT falling For that Gimmick. You're Just Like Anybody Else. You do the Crime You Do The Time! Even tho U Ghosted For However Many Months I'm SURE you Were Still Coming Online Viewing Activities. And Fuck Your Apology Bkus, If I Murder Someone and Go Into Hiding, even tho I Was Gone, Dosent Mean That I Was In Prison Serving my Time. It means That I Tucked Tail and Ran Like a BITCH! And Who Cares Of you 'Asked' To Be Demodded? U Weren't 'Demodded' Bkus Ya Bumsky Ass Was Still Acting Like You Did Nothing Wrong and it was All Accidental. Now you're Admitting to Fraudulence and With That Comes a Penalty! Nick You're Not A Idiot So Stop Playing As If Your Intelligence doesn't Allow you to Understand the Gratification Of this Dilemma. Until You Are Demodded or Banned, FUCK YOU and your Apology

#RIPLB
Unread 01-10-2018, 07:26 AM
Shezso Eu
Live Battler
Mentioned: 191 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
8 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 29 Lost

Quote:
I dislike this nigga but totally agree with this nigga here. Sound like they pick and choose.. Smh.. Thats why ppl wont come back.. A corrupt mod system.. And this site is the best battle site ever. Went to shut due to shit like this.. Cant wait for my FB ban to be lifted so I can get the fck from this bs lol

https://youtu.be/dOUB8kI2wp4
Unread 01-10-2018, 07:26 AM   #316

Shezso Eu
Live Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
8 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 29 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 339 text

Quote:
I dislike this nigga but totally agree with this nigga here. Sound like they pick and choose.. Smh.. Thats why ppl wont come back.. A corrupt mod system.. And this site is the best battle site ever. Went to shut due to shit like this.. Cant wait for my FB ban to be lifted so I can get the fck from this bs lol

Unread 01-10-2018, 08:03 AM
Nicholas

Quote:

#RIPLB
You're right I can't ban myself but if anyone wants to give me one then cool. I won't complain about it. As for being demodded I think I have a lot more to offer as a moderator. I accept what I did was wrong but I never bite intentionally. I fucked up and I worsened that by denying it.

I was voted best staff member and biggest contributor in 2017 by you guys. I'm going to do my best to maintain that record so long as I'm given the chance.
Unread 01-10-2018, 08:03 AM   #317

Nicholas

Quote:

#RIPLB
You're right I can't ban myself but if anyone wants to give me one then cool. I won't complain about it. As for being demodded I think I have a lot more to offer as a moderator. I accept what I did was wrong but I never bite intentionally. I fucked up and I worsened that by denying it.

I was voted best staff member and biggest contributor in 2017 by you guys. I'm going to do my best to maintain that record so long as I'm given the chance.

Unread 01-10-2018, 08:36 AM
MaCc Da G0D
Mentioned: 159 Post(s)
Tagged: 17 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.53/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1194 Won / 394 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

'You Guys' My Dick I Didn't Vote For You But Okay Nick... whatever You Say...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
respect Macc's hustle...it's better than most of ours.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavEtH View Post
I want you to be fully aware that when I leave this crew tomorrow, it's Only because you "shamed me out of it" but I'm Still Cool Cuz I'm Eth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean View Post
lol i like the idea

@Subreal hold this L for being an overall lame
Unread 01-10-2018, 08:36 AM   #318

MaCc Da G0D
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.53/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1194 Won / 394 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 63 audio / 4615 text
Mentioned: 159 Post(s)
Tagged: 17 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
respect Macc's hustle...it's better than most of ours.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavEtH View Post
I want you to be fully aware that when I leave this crew tomorrow, it's Only because you "shamed me out of it" but I'm Still Cool Cuz I'm Eth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean View Post
lol i like the idea

@Subreal hold this L for being an overall lame
Unread 01-10-2018, 09:03 AM
Shezso Eu
Live Battler
Ranked Audio Record
8 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 29 Lost

This nigga sitting ina motel 6 chair lmao...

Unread 01-10-2018, 09:03 AM   #319

Shezso Eu
Live Battler
Ranked Audio Record
8 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 29 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 339 text

This nigga sitting ina motel 6 chair lmao...
Unread 01-10-2018, 09:33 AM
Nicholas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soigne MaCc View Post
You're a hard man to win over lol.
Unread 01-10-2018, 09:33 AM   #320

Nicholas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soigne MaCc View Post
You're a hard man to win over lol.

Tags
#fuck_chy_tana_kimmy, 281st, askingforafriend, belikeskizzo, death, duckseason, facts, freerohaan, fuck_twp, getemtfouttahere, ignorelist, read52yroldnigga, riplb, teamtwp