Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

View Poll Results: Should Fake Personals Result in an Auto-Loss?
Yes 2 8.33%
No 22 91.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Unread 01-04-2018, 07:13 AM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I checked out last night because this was getting crazy and I had real life shit to deal with. I've skimmed most of this thread and I actually pretty much agree with everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
I don't think Nick's first resort was the ban. I think he first deleted the comments and warned Sub about swaying.
This. At the end of the day Sub's comment is swaying the result, is it justified? Probably but it kind of makes it a grey area. I asked Sub not to post the comment after I deleted it so I could check in with staff. Sub continued to do so and then went on a tirade in the shoutbox repeating the comments so I banned him. Then he continued to spam the shoutbox on all of his multies so I had to ban those too. Then I posted a staff thread so we could make a decision on whether this constitutes swaying and should be allowed or not. We decided it should be allowed, Punk unbanned him. Happy days.

If Sub would of given me a few hours to talk to the other mods and assess the situation this could of been resolved with a whole lot less drama. Believe it or not I'm a moderator because I'm trying to make this site better for you, all of you even those of you that have chosen to hate me.
Unread 01-04-2018, 07:13 AM   #61

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

I checked out last night because this was getting crazy and I had real life shit to deal with. I've skimmed most of this thread and I actually pretty much agree with everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
I don't think Nick's first resort was the ban. I think he first deleted the comments and warned Sub about swaying.
This. At the end of the day Sub's comment is swaying the result, is it justified? Probably but it kind of makes it a grey area. I asked Sub not to post the comment after I deleted it so I could check in with staff. Sub continued to do so and then went on a tirade in the shoutbox repeating the comments so I banned him. Then he continued to spam the shoutbox on all of his multies so I had to ban those too. Then I posted a staff thread so we could make a decision on whether this constitutes swaying and should be allowed or not. We decided it should be allowed, Punk unbanned him. Happy days.

If Sub would of given me a few hours to talk to the other mods and assess the situation this could of been resolved with a whole lot less drama. Believe it or not I'm a moderator because I'm trying to make this site better for you, all of you even those of you that have chosen to hate me.

Unread 01-04-2018, 08:53 AM
EtH

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSKAR View Post
^Streeeetch.. @DavEtH

Every case has a different situation. It is not all black and white. How many times have you used the word 'faggot' in your lines? Is the person you are battling actually gay?

When it comes to this I guess it is down to common knowledge. EG: Cel found a pic of Rai with a girl and made that punchline. Who knows if it's Rai's actual girl? I wouldn't have assumed that its his girls cousin and would rate the punch based on research and what seems to be evidence that looks persuasive. Now we all know that Rai's a forklift driver. If Daddio said he was a receptionist then I wouldn't rate the line as i know that he isn't.

Very few remember what had happened and what Illmania ACs lost and when Subreal was part ofit and for how long.
That's essentially my point. I'm responding to Just C and RULE who said "who cares, it's all fake anyways".

Wait wait wait....very few remember what happened at Illmania? Legit last month someone put up a thread with almost everyone saying ACs win was their favourite all time LB moment.

Just C, you say that those two examples aren't similar at all, because there isn't a grain of truth to the Brazilin child molester stuff. In the sentence "Subreal was in ACs when it lost Ilmania", legit the only truth behind the line is that there was a crew and Subreals a person. The entire line isn't true, not a single bit of it. It's literally the as true as calling you a Brazilian child molester.
Unread 01-04-2018, 08:53 AM   #62

EtH

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSKAR View Post
^Streeeetch.. @DavEtH

Every case has a different situation. It is not all black and white. How many times have you used the word 'faggot' in your lines? Is the person you are battling actually gay?

When it comes to this I guess it is down to common knowledge. EG: Cel found a pic of Rai with a girl and made that punchline. Who knows if it's Rai's actual girl? I wouldn't have assumed that its his girls cousin and would rate the punch based on research and what seems to be evidence that looks persuasive. Now we all know that Rai's a forklift driver. If Daddio said he was a receptionist then I wouldn't rate the line as i know that he isn't.

Very few remember what had happened and what Illmania ACs lost and when Subreal was part ofit and for how long.
That's essentially my point. I'm responding to Just C and RULE who said "who cares, it's all fake anyways".

Wait wait wait....very few remember what happened at Illmania? Legit last month someone put up a thread with almost everyone saying ACs win was their favourite all time LB moment.

Just C, you say that those two examples aren't similar at all, because there isn't a grain of truth to the Brazilin child molester stuff. In the sentence "Subreal was in ACs when it lost Ilmania", legit the only truth behind the line is that there was a crew and Subreals a person. The entire line isn't true, not a single bit of it. It's literally the as true as calling you a Brazilian child molester.

Unread 01-04-2018, 08:59 AM
lllllllllllll

https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162509
Unread 01-04-2018, 08:59 AM   #63

lllllllllllll

https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162509

Unread 01-04-2018, 10:51 AM
Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 698 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)
4 1828
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
104 Won / 19 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
This is ridiculous. If someone is telling lies about you that a reasonable person would be expected to believe, you have the right to refute them. That isn't swaying, it's Ethics 101. Why isn't it swaying? Because the person who used the fake personal brought it upon themselves.
This

except the comments would turn into a bitchfest in some cases

There's a difference between making up false personals about largely anonymous opponents and removing any and all facts from shit that actually happened on this site to make punches. Unless you pissed Rohan off or have your personal email on your profile, nobody can verify personal info without you discussing it yourself in the forums or chatbox....who knows what's fake? Stuff that pertains to LB, if its not true and can be verified by the reader before they vote...being able to speak up and refute that should be allowed.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 01-04-2018, 10:51 AM   #64

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
4 1828
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
104 Won / 19 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 20 audio / 700 text
Mentioned: 698 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
This is ridiculous. If someone is telling lies about you that a reasonable person would be expected to believe, you have the right to refute them. That isn't swaying, it's Ethics 101. Why isn't it swaying? Because the person who used the fake personal brought it upon themselves.
This

except the comments would turn into a bitchfest in some cases

There's a difference between making up false personals about largely anonymous opponents and removing any and all facts from shit that actually happened on this site to make punches. Unless you pissed Rohan off or have your personal email on your profile, nobody can verify personal info without you discussing it yourself in the forums or chatbox....who knows what's fake? Stuff that pertains to LB, if its not true and can be verified by the reader before they vote...being able to speak up and refute that should be allowed.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 01-04-2018, 01:25 PM
Louie Dawgs
Mentioned: 121 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Louie Dawgs
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 30 Lost

Honestly who the fuck cares if people make up shit in a battle. If you want to fix that shit, battle them again and fucking body them for being a dumbass that just makes shit up.

Seems like me an' you bout had enough,
Cause man, it's tough to keep the fam in touch,
And to add it up, this rappin stuff got me flippin out like a blackjack bust

Don't give a fuck if you sound like Master P, Mobb Deep or Remy Martin,
Cuz even if the next to try us is the best of rhymers?
Still get bodied on plates like Jeffery Dahmer
Unread 01-04-2018, 01:25 PM   #65

Louie Dawgs
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 30 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 211 text
Mentioned: 121 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to Louie Dawgs

Honestly who the fuck cares if people make up shit in a battle. If you want to fix that shit, battle them again and fucking body them for being a dumbass that just makes shit up.

Seems like me an' you bout had enough,
Cause man, it's tough to keep the fam in touch,
And to add it up, this rappin stuff got me flippin out like a blackjack bust

Don't give a fuck if you sound like Master P, Mobb Deep or Remy Martin,
Cuz even if the next to try us is the best of rhymers?
Still get bodied on plates like Jeffery Dahmer
Unread 01-04-2018, 01:59 PM
Mentioned: 543 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost

Nah man, it's one thing to just say "this guys a faggot" its so generic, but when you go back past the pendulums of history and dig out some old shit, and twist it so it's a dissable offence but its not even what happened... that's just retarded, I can't even believe this is a discussion.

seul
adjective
1. on one’s own ⧫ alone
Unread 01-04-2018, 01:59 PM   #66

Seul Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 105 audio / 603 text
Mentioned: 543 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

Nah man, it's one thing to just say "this guys a faggot" its so generic, but when you go back past the pendulums of history and dig out some old shit, and twist it so it's a dissable offence but its not even what happened... that's just retarded, I can't even believe this is a discussion.

seul
adjective
1. on one’s own ⧫ alone
Unread 01-04-2018, 07:01 PM
Denton
Mentioned: 1297 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Denton
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 21 Lost

This is stupid
Unread 01-04-2018, 07:01 PM   #67

Denton
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 21 Lost

Voted: 76 audio / 818 text
Mentioned: 1297 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)

Send a message via Skype™ to Denton

This is stupid
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2018, 08:07 PM
EtH

Looking at the opinions and who they are coming from, I have come to a conclusion.

FTHO

Seriously, like anyone who's been here before 2010 seemingly has no fucking idea what a personal is? HOW?
Unread 01-04-2018, 08:07 PM   #68

EtH

Looking at the opinions and who they are coming from, I have come to a conclusion.

FTHO

Seriously, like anyone who's been here before 2010 seemingly has no fucking idea what a personal is? HOW?

Unread 01-04-2018, 08:11 PM
lllllllllllll

It’s a typo guys... he meant to type FTOH!
Unread 01-04-2018, 08:11 PM   #69

lllllllllllll

It’s a typo guys... he meant to type FTOH!

Unread 01-04-2018, 08:16 PM
Aggo

It's the year of the middleheads mother fuckers. The let's beefennials! The lost bateration!
Unread 01-04-2018, 08:16 PM   #70

Aggo

It's the year of the middleheads mother fuckers. The let's beefennials! The lost bateration!

Display