Notices

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Unread 01-03-2018, 09:36 AM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Rai's Personals - Just Stop

Okay, I partially take responsibility for this. I mean, I should have probably replied to the constant IMs and PMs for various personals on a multitude of different opponents. For this, I am truly sorry.

But I assumed Rai would either scrap the personal approach or go out and find his own personals.

But oh no, Rai decided to take a new route. A route of I guess just completely making stuff up?

This following excerpt is from Rai Vs Subreal:-

When the AC's lost ILLMANIA? he was a "Good Sport On The Turnover", that's PULLING A REBOUND Coz we all seen that "Group Of Nerds Strike Back" but it TRUELY WAS WEAK, HOW Y'all we're clearly "Picking On The Wrong Kids"...when we seen the "BULLIES GET BEAT DOWN" !!

Bullys wordplay on Turnbulls. What next? AC = Air Condtioner? Urgh.

But none the less, I'm very interested in these run of events.

So first, Subreal was in ACs when they competed in Illmania. Erm...nope....nope he wasn't. Subreal was in ACs sure....I think for a total of about 3 days, completely outside of any Illmania. In fact, Subreal was actually a member of Murda Muzik at the time in question, the main rival of ACs.

Secondly, ACs lost Illmania. Now, I know what someone might be thinking. "Oh, ACs did lost Illmania 3". Very true. ACs infact did lose Illmania....in 2012...before Subreal joined the website in 2013. So he's obviously discussing Illmania 4, which, if I hadn't told you guys about before....was won by Turnbull ACs.

So, of course I'm obviously missing something because Rai surely wouldn't just entirely make up personals with no foundation....what exactly is going on in this line Alkatraz?
Unread 01-03-2018, 09:36 AM   #1

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Default Rai's Personals - Just Stop

Okay, I partially take responsibility for this. I mean, I should have probably replied to the constant IMs and PMs for various personals on a multitude of different opponents. For this, I am truly sorry.

But I assumed Rai would either scrap the personal approach or go out and find his own personals.

But oh no, Rai decided to take a new route. A route of I guess just completely making stuff up?

This following excerpt is from Rai Vs Subreal:-

When the AC's lost ILLMANIA? he was a "Good Sport On The Turnover", that's PULLING A REBOUND Coz we all seen that "Group Of Nerds Strike Back" but it TRUELY WAS WEAK, HOW Y'all we're clearly "Picking On The Wrong Kids"...when we seen the "BULLIES GET BEAT DOWN" !!

Bullys wordplay on Turnbulls. What next? AC = Air Condtioner? Urgh.

But none the less, I'm very interested in these run of events.

So first, Subreal was in ACs when they competed in Illmania. Erm...nope....nope he wasn't. Subreal was in ACs sure....I think for a total of about 3 days, completely outside of any Illmania. In fact, Subreal was actually a member of Murda Muzik at the time in question, the main rival of ACs.

Secondly, ACs lost Illmania. Now, I know what someone might be thinking. "Oh, ACs did lost Illmania 3". Very true. ACs infact did lose Illmania....in 2012...before Subreal joined the website in 2013. So he's obviously discussing Illmania 4, which, if I hadn't told you guys about before....was won by Turnbull ACs.

So, of course I'm obviously missing something because Rai surely wouldn't just entirely make up personals with no foundation....what exactly is going on in this line Alkatraz?

Unread 01-03-2018, 09:43 AM
lllllllllllll

Sub and I were JUST talking about this
Unread 01-03-2018, 09:43 AM   #2

lllllllllllll

Sub and I were JUST talking about this

Unread 01-03-2018, 09:45 AM
EtH

I have a feeling that Sub and everyone were just talking about this.
Unread 01-03-2018, 09:45 AM   #3

EtH

I have a feeling that Sub and everyone were just talking about this.

Unread 01-03-2018, 09:45 AM
Rai

This is swaying at its finest. This battle is obviously open for votes right now. Taking subs side because he was former AC's member. I took knowledge that I knew and put a decent bar together, what's the big deal?
Unread 01-03-2018, 09:45 AM   #4

Rai

This is swaying at its finest. This battle is obviously open for votes right now. Taking subs side because he was former AC's member. I took knowledge that I knew and put a decent bar together, what's the big deal?

Unread 01-03-2018, 09:50 AM
Subreal
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
1. It isn't swaying, it is setting the facts straight

2. I was in ACs for 3 days, and most people in ACs (including EtH) dislike me.

3. Where the fuck did you get the info that ACs LOST illmania?

Pack of Wolves, gayest crew on the site.
Unread 01-03-2018, 09:50 AM   #5

Subreal
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Voted: 44 audio / 258 text

Quote:
1. It isn't swaying, it is setting the facts straight

2. I was in ACs for 3 days, and most people in ACs (including EtH) dislike me.

3. Where the fuck did you get the info that ACs LOST illmania?

Unread 01-03-2018, 09:54 AM
EtH

Quote:
Subreal isn't a former ACs member. You've probably had an open battle with Subreal longer than he was in ACs. He argued with the crew and left immediately because he wouldn't quit his FTOH mentality.

You don't have any knowledge because the information is fake. Where did you get this knowledge from?

Decent is a stretch.
Unread 01-03-2018, 09:54 AM   #6

EtH

Quote:
Subreal isn't a former ACs member. You've probably had an open battle with Subreal longer than he was in ACs. He argued with the crew and left immediately because he wouldn't quit his FTOH mentality.

You don't have any knowledge because the information is fake. Where did you get this knowledge from?

Decent is a stretch.

Unread 01-03-2018, 10:11 AM
Row

I didn't even know sub was in AC's lol ,
Unread 01-03-2018, 10:11 AM   #7

Row

Unread 01-03-2018, 10:12 AM
Subreal
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Row View Post
I basically wasn't it was like 3 days. that was before I joined MM

Unread 01-03-2018, 10:12 AM   #8

Subreal
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Voted: 44 audio / 258 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Row View Post
I basically wasn't it was like 3 days. that was before I joined MM
Unread 01-03-2018, 10:15 AM
EtH

I can actually probably pull up the exact amount of time.

Joined 27th March, 2014.

Last crew forum post 29th March, 2014.

I apparently posted after your last post (deleted obviously) so maybe I went in hard on your Jason verse and you wanted out haha.

Last edited by EtH; 01-03-2018 at 10:20 AM.
Unread 01-03-2018, 10:15 AM   #9

EtH

I can actually probably pull up the exact amount of time.

Joined 27th March, 2014.

Last crew forum post 29th March, 2014.

I apparently posted after your last post (deleted obviously) so maybe I went in hard on your Jason verse and you wanted out haha.

Last edited by EtH; 01-03-2018 at 10:20 AM.

Unread 01-03-2018, 10:36 AM
Miles Uzi
Basic Member
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.08/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 4 Lost

Well, shit. The personals seemed legit to me. Without knowing, his verse was harder. Ngl. This is major swaying. After the battle? Sure. But this thread is meant to detour a vote based on "fake personals." Personals could easily be related to significant others as well, but you don't really think that shes out fuckin every Tom, Dick, and Harry, do ya? Come on. This is semantics, regardless the bars were dope. That should be the point.
Unread 01-03-2018, 10:36 AM   #10

Miles Uzi
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.08/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 15 text
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Well, shit. The personals seemed legit to me. Without knowing, his verse was harder. Ngl. This is major swaying. After the battle? Sure. But this thread is meant to detour a vote based on "fake personals." Personals could easily be related to significant others as well, but you don't really think that shes out fuckin every Tom, Dick, and Harry, do ya? Come on. This is semantics, regardless the bars were dope. That should be the point.
Closed Thread

Display