Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 05-05-2022, 05:34 AM
STRONTIUM
Hall Of Famer
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.19/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 23 Lost
Default The War Has Ended

How did we get to this point? The last ever EtH post on LB. Never thought we’d see the day.
For some context on why I’m posting this, this isn’t a retirement thread where I’m back in a few days. This is it. The significance of May 5th is today’s the day I’ve been on LB exactly half my life. I joined Letsbeef.com on April 28th 2007, 7 days after my fifteenth birthday, and now I’ve been here exactly the same amount of time.

This site as a fucking hell of a hobby. The story has been told a million times so I’ll spare it, but I joined this place as a 15 year old kid, pretending to be one of the gang members I watched on TV, after a little bit of battling on the social networking site Bebo. I’m not sure what it was, but I was hooked. The anticipation of seeing a battle close. The excitement when I started to get noticed. Even long past I never lived up to the initial expectations, I was still addicted. By that point I was EtH. You guys know I’ve always played LB like a pro wrestling character, and EtH was a fucking cool one. When I left for 3 years from 2014 to 2017, I remember being on another website and got warned for swearing in the forums. I wanted to be like “Shut the fuck up bitch do you know who I am?”. Now I’m gonna have to channel EtH through some other method. Beat up some homeless people or something.

It's crazy this starts off as a small little hobby. A bit of fun. But when you spend that long somewhere that shit bleeds in to your life. At 15 years old I was a stoner who had no idea what he wanted to do with his life. I got into downloading some software like Photoshop or FL Studio trying to emulate what other guys on the site were going. I started to think I was “good at computers”. I also typed fast as hell. Very good chance that led me to pursue becoming a software developer, and now I’ve got my degree and been in the industry for years. Mad.

But for everyone that’s kept me amused, whether it’s when I was in school writing text battle lines in my book. Laying in bed at 3am talking to guys on MSN and begging for votes. Joining a crew I put together. Putting up with my bullshit on the forums. Even banning me. Thanks for being part of the fun this past 15+ years. It’s been a fun as fuck hobby.

For you guys I’ve wound up in recent years who want to be like kick rock or tl;dr, take solace in knowing you’re just another random user in a long long line of guys I decided to wind up for my own amusement. You’re appreciated, but not special.

I’ll throw some shoutouts. I’ve already reached out to the guys in Turnbull ACs (including the ex members, so if you wanna see your shoutout, go home haha). I’ll throw some general ones in the forums now;

@UNKNOWN ARTIST – Even though you’ve been ghost for like 5 years or some shit, you were always the guy I was jealous of as a teenager. You brought me into USS and showed me a side of the site that kept me going for all those years. That inspired me to create and bring my own crew to HOF. Wherever you are, I hope you’re doing well ya old cunt.
Urban Legend – Despite the fact that you were weird as fuck last time we spoke over the Rebels crew shit, you were part of that forum trinity we had going all those years ago. We stuck together to try and raise our profiles as the big prospects on the site. Then turns out we sucked and did nothing with it haha.

@HVK – Another old cunt. Were all my friends the pensioners? Haha. Hope you’re doing well bud. You probably have another 5 LB mod runs ahead of you and still yet to give me the emcee items I begged for on MSN.
RULE – You know I have to mention you ya little cunt. While I was obviously never in your league battle wise, it was still good to be able to provide you with a rival for years and be able to get under your skin none the less. You might have had an easy time in the battle boxes getting your own way, but I like to think I provided you plenty of shit to deal with outside of it.

Chainz – Go back to Neopetz loser.

@Mindless – Probably one of the most influential guys into what I spent over a decade doing, maybe for a bad reason haha. I started out as this young teenage rap battle prospect who was gonna go far. Then I found another 4chan troll and it was a wrap from there. My greatest achievement was Forums Top Poster from then on haha. But it made it fun and we got plenty of mischief out of it.

Rain Matrix – While you’re an absolute space cadet weirdo these days, you’re still the final memory of that trinity with Urb. We ran these forums for a few years as the up and comers. I feel like the vets probably looked at us like I look at all the current wild rappers. The kids doing dumbass shit for attention. That was us on LB once upon a time. Hopefully you don’t go out like Mind Fuck and you get to enjoy your late years cause mate, we’re getting fucking old. Time to get your head on straight.

@Manhattan – See ACs crew forum bitch.

So that’s it. The last ever EtH post on LB. It’s been good guys. Whether you were the time that got the motherfucking mop or stayed till your days ceased, thanks for being part of the ride. When I first made my UnEtHiCaL account, I posted this picture of a tank on every one of the forums and titled it “The War Has Begun” as a cheesy gimmick. Well, I guess a good way to cap it all of is to name this thread; The War Has Ended.

Dave...nah fuck it....

Gary

Last edited by STRONTIUM; 05-05-2022 at 05:38 AM. Reason: If anyone wants to keep in touch, my discord handle is @mcg#3451
Unread 05-05-2022, 05:34 AM   #1

STRONTIUM
Hall Of Famer
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.19/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 23 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default The War Has Ended

How did we get to this point? The last ever EtH post on LB. Never thought we’d see the day.
For some context on why I’m posting this, this isn’t a retirement thread where I’m back in a few days. This is it. The significance of May 5th is today’s the day I’ve been on LB exactly half my life. I joined Letsbeef.com on April 28th 2007, 7 days after my fifteenth birthday, and now I’ve been here exactly the same amount of time.

This site as a fucking hell of a hobby. The story has been told a million times so I’ll spare it, but I joined this place as a 15 year old kid, pretending to be one of the gang members I watched on TV, after a little bit of battling on the social networking site Bebo. I’m not sure what it was, but I was hooked. The anticipation of seeing a battle close. The excitement when I started to get noticed. Even long past I never lived up to the initial expectations, I was still addicted. By that point I was EtH. You guys know I’ve always played LB like a pro wrestling character, and EtH was a fucking cool one. When I left for 3 years from 2014 to 2017, I remember being on another website and got warned for swearing in the forums. I wanted to be like “Shut the fuck up bitch do you know who I am?”. Now I’m gonna have to channel EtH through some other method. Beat up some homeless people or something.

It's crazy this starts off as a small little hobby. A bit of fun. But when you spend that long somewhere that shit bleeds in to your life. At 15 years old I was a stoner who had no idea what he wanted to do with his life. I got into downloading some software like Photoshop or FL Studio trying to emulate what other guys on the site were going. I started to think I was “good at computers”. I also typed fast as hell. Very good chance that led me to pursue becoming a software developer, and now I’ve got my degree and been in the industry for years. Mad.

But for everyone that’s kept me amused, whether it’s when I was in school writing text battle lines in my book. Laying in bed at 3am talking to guys on MSN and begging for votes. Joining a crew I put together. Putting up with my bullshit on the forums. Even banning me. Thanks for being part of the fun this past 15+ years. It’s been a fun as fuck hobby.

For you guys I’ve wound up in recent years who want to be like kick rock or tl;dr, take solace in knowing you’re just another random user in a long long line of guys I decided to wind up for my own amusement. You’re appreciated, but not special.

I’ll throw some shoutouts. I’ve already reached out to the guys in Turnbull ACs (including the ex members, so if you wanna see your shoutout, go home haha). I’ll throw some general ones in the forums now;

@UNKNOWN ARTIST – Even though you’ve been ghost for like 5 years or some shit, you were always the guy I was jealous of as a teenager. You brought me into USS and showed me a side of the site that kept me going for all those years. That inspired me to create and bring my own crew to HOF. Wherever you are, I hope you’re doing well ya old cunt.
Urban Legend – Despite the fact that you were weird as fuck last time we spoke over the Rebels crew shit, you were part of that forum trinity we had going all those years ago. We stuck together to try and raise our profiles as the big prospects on the site. Then turns out we sucked and did nothing with it haha.

@HVK – Another old cunt. Were all my friends the pensioners? Haha. Hope you’re doing well bud. You probably have another 5 LB mod runs ahead of you and still yet to give me the emcee items I begged for on MSN.
RULE – You know I have to mention you ya little cunt. While I was obviously never in your league battle wise, it was still good to be able to provide you with a rival for years and be able to get under your skin none the less. You might have had an easy time in the battle boxes getting your own way, but I like to think I provided you plenty of shit to deal with outside of it.

Chainz – Go back to Neopetz loser.

@Mindless – Probably one of the most influential guys into what I spent over a decade doing, maybe for a bad reason haha. I started out as this young teenage rap battle prospect who was gonna go far. Then I found another 4chan troll and it was a wrap from there. My greatest achievement was Forums Top Poster from then on haha. But it made it fun and we got plenty of mischief out of it.

Rain Matrix – While you’re an absolute space cadet weirdo these days, you’re still the final memory of that trinity with Urb. We ran these forums for a few years as the up and comers. I feel like the vets probably looked at us like I look at all the current wild rappers. The kids doing dumbass shit for attention. That was us on LB once upon a time. Hopefully you don’t go out like Mind Fuck and you get to enjoy your late years cause mate, we’re getting fucking old. Time to get your head on straight.

@Manhattan – See ACs crew forum bitch.

So that’s it. The last ever EtH post on LB. It’s been good guys. Whether you were the time that got the motherfucking mop or stayed till your days ceased, thanks for being part of the ride. When I first made my UnEtHiCaL account, I posted this picture of a tank on every one of the forums and titled it “The War Has Begun” as a cheesy gimmick. Well, I guess a good way to cap it all of is to name this thread; The War Has Ended.

Dave...nah fuck it....

Gary

Last edited by STRONTIUM; 05-05-2022 at 05:38 AM. Reason: If anyone wants to keep in touch, my discord handle is @mcg#3451
Unread 05-05-2022, 07:33 AM
Rowdy Rowdy is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 408 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 0 Lost

The War Has Officially Ended.

Salute, man. It's been amazing.

Spoiler for Punk's Letsbeef Awards:

Track Hall Of Famer
Audio Hall Of Famer
  1. Best Track (2013)
  2. Forum Beef of The Year (2014)
  3. Best Track (2014)
  4. Best Track Maker (2014)
  5. Best Track (2015)
  6. Best Track Maker (2015)
  7. Best Track (2017)
  8. Best Track Maker (2017)
  9. Forum King (2018)
  10. Forum Beef of The Year (2018)
  11. Forum King (2019)
  12. Forum Beef of The Year (2019)
  13. Most Improved Text Battler (2019)
  14. Text Battle of The Year (2019)
  15. Best Track (2019)
  16. Best Track Maker (2019)
  17. Biggest Battle Upset (2019)
  18. Forum King (2020)
  19. Forum Beef of The Year (2020)
  20. Audio Battle of The Year (2020)
  21. Discord Battle Host Of The Year (2020)
  22. Discord Beef of The Year (2020)
  23. Best Track Maker (2020)
  24. Tournament Hosting King (2020)
  25. Member of The Year (2020)

Tournaments:
Grand Champion
Summer Throwdown Champion
Spring Throwdown Champion

8 24
💜💛
Unread 05-05-2022, 07:33 AM   #2

Rowdy Rowdy is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 12 audio / 50 text
Mentioned: 408 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)

The War Has Officially Ended.

Salute, man. It's been amazing.

Spoiler for Punk's Letsbeef Awards:

Track Hall Of Famer
Audio Hall Of Famer
  1. Best Track (2013)
  2. Forum Beef of The Year (2014)
  3. Best Track (2014)
  4. Best Track Maker (2014)
  5. Best Track (2015)
  6. Best Track Maker (2015)
  7. Best Track (2017)
  8. Best Track Maker (2017)
  9. Forum King (2018)
  10. Forum Beef of The Year (2018)
  11. Forum King (2019)
  12. Forum Beef of The Year (2019)
  13. Most Improved Text Battler (2019)
  14. Text Battle of The Year (2019)
  15. Best Track (2019)
  16. Best Track Maker (2019)
  17. Biggest Battle Upset (2019)
  18. Forum King (2020)
  19. Forum Beef of The Year (2020)
  20. Audio Battle of The Year (2020)
  21. Discord Battle Host Of The Year (2020)
  22. Discord Beef of The Year (2020)
  23. Best Track Maker (2020)
  24. Tournament Hosting King (2020)
  25. Member of The Year (2020)

Tournaments:
Grand Champion
Summer Throwdown Champion
Spring Throwdown Champion

8 24
💜💛
Unread 05-05-2022, 08:08 AM
Mentioned: 111 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.45/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
28 Won / 0 Lost

Salute, bro. See you on the flip-side. @EtH @STRONTIUM.
Unread 05-05-2022, 08:08 AM   #3

Lockhart Lockhart is on FIRE! 25+ wins in a row!Lockhart is on FIRE! 25+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.45/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
28 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 7 audio / 63 text
Mentioned: 111 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Salute, bro. See you on the flip-side. @EtH @STRONTIUM.
Unread 05-05-2022, 08:45 AM
Aggo Aggo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Aggo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1092 Post(s)
Tagged: 47 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
129 Won / 30 Lost

Yo, is your fucking name Gary you herb?
Unread 05-05-2022, 08:45 AM   #4

Aggo Aggo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Aggo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
129 Won / 30 Lost

Voted: 51 audio / 1030 text
Mentioned: 1092 Post(s)
Tagged: 47 Thread(s)

Yo, is your fucking name Gary you herb?
Unread 05-05-2022, 10:31 AM
Masked-Reaper Masked-Reaper is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Masked-Reaper is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Grand Champion
Premier League Champion
Cypher Champion
Scheme Champion
Mentioned: 214 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 0 Lost
5 1769
Estimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.59/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
159 Won / 25 Lost

I’ll be that last L you ever take…. You can’t retire on that. Lol.

Joking bro, you drove activity here and the respect the older members have for you is clear so you must have done something right over these years. Good luck with whatever shit ur doing next
Unread 05-05-2022, 10:31 AM   #5

Masked-Reaper Masked-Reaper is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Masked-Reaper is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Grand Champion
Premier League Champion
Cypher Champion
Scheme Champion
Estimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 0 Lost
5 1769
Estimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.59/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
159 Won / 25 Lost

Voted: 33 audio / 256 text

I’ll be that last L you ever take…. You can’t retire on that. Lol.

Joking bro, you drove activity here and the respect the older members have for you is clear so you must have done something right over these years. Good luck with whatever shit ur doing next
Unread 05-05-2022, 11:45 AM
Mindless Mindless is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Administrator
Hall Of Fame Staff
HEBREW BANHAMMER
Mentioned: 713 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 6 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Gonnaiss you buddy. The place won't be the same without you. I wish I hadn't gosted so long but I'm glad I came back in time to see you out. Thanks for the memories.
Unread 05-05-2022, 11:45 AM   #6

Administrator
Hall Of Fame Staff
HEBREW BANHAMMER
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 6 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 95 audio / 718 text

Gonnaiss you buddy. The place won't be the same without you. I wish I hadn't gosted so long but I'm glad I came back in time to see you out. Thanks for the memories.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2022, 12:38 PM
Grand Champion
Premier League Champion
Cypher Champion
Scheme Champion
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 0 Lost
5 1769
Ranked Text Record
159 Won / 25 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindless View Post
Bro while you was ghost so long you could have learned to spell. Lmao.
Unread 05-05-2022, 12:38 PM   #7

Grand Champion
Premier League Champion
Cypher Champion
Scheme Champion
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 0 Lost
5 1769
Ranked Text Record
159 Won / 25 Lost

Voted: 33 audio / 256 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindless View Post
Unread 05-05-2022, 02:34 PM
Illimination
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
7 Won / 1 Lost

USS. Forever. Until we find you on another site Eth, take care.
Unread 05-05-2022, 02:34 PM   #8

Illimination
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
7 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 147 text
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

USS. Forever. Until we find you on another site Eth, take care.
Unread 05-05-2022, 02:59 PM
Administrator
Hall Of Fame Staff
HEBREW BANHAMMER
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 6 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masked-Reaper View Post

Gei tren zich lol
Unread 05-05-2022, 02:59 PM   #9

Administrator
Hall Of Fame Staff
HEBREW BANHAMMER
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 6 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 95 audio / 718 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masked-Reaper View Post

Gei tren zich lol
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2022, 05:10 PM
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

I dont know if there has ever been anyone on LB that had as much passion for the site as EtH. We've clashed sooo many times, but not because we're pricks (i think....), but cuz we've both wanted so much more for this place, we just rarely agreed on the 'how'.

The Edge to my Cena. And like Edge probably very underrated for your actual battling ability. Ability that didnt break into the top tier until later. But never underplay how good you were in the text box. 2020 EtH ruins 2020 RULE 100%.

Ima DM you on twitter so our feud can continue. Thanks for everything, good and bad.

Good luck brother.

1/
Unread 05-05-2022, 05:10 PM   #10

RULE RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 241 audio / 1977 text
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)

I dont know if there has ever been anyone on LB that had as much passion for the site as EtH. We've clashed sooo many times, but not because we're pricks (i think....), but cuz we've both wanted so much more for this place, we just rarely agreed on the 'how'.

The Edge to my Cena. And like Edge probably very underrated for your actual battling ability. Ability that didnt break into the top tier until later. But never underplay how good you were in the text box. 2020 EtH ruins 2020 RULE 100%.

Ima DM you on twitter so our feud can continue. Thanks for everything, good and bad.

Good luck brother.

1/

Display