Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 06-19-2013, 07:16 PM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Feel better about myself? I think the music is good, it's as simple as that. I cant think of a better album in the world that's better to have a cold beer on a sunny day than Regulate G Funk Era.

Anyone can "get out of the game". Buy a bus ticket, move away. Sorted.

Busta Rhymes sucks so I don't care what he says.

I don't listen to rap NOW, but my genre of rap from the 90s is westcoast gangser rap. I'm being exploited becausxe of this? Are you next going to tell me that GTA will make me aggressive?
Unread 06-19-2013, 07:16 PM   #41

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Feel better about myself? I think the music is good, it's as simple as that. I cant think of a better album in the world that's better to have a cold beer on a sunny day than Regulate G Funk Era.

Anyone can "get out of the game". Buy a bus ticket, move away. Sorted.

Busta Rhymes sucks so I don't care what he says.

I don't listen to rap NOW, but my genre of rap from the 90s is westcoast gangser rap. I'm being exploited becausxe of this? Are you next going to tell me that GTA will make me aggressive?

Unread 06-19-2013, 07:18 PM
Aggo

I don't buy gangster rap. I don't enjoy it either, but if I did, I wouldn't be a victim of exploitation. I would be a victim of capitalism. You could say the same thing about any of the things you own.

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Now go get exploited by some tubing factory so you can smell your own asshole more efficiently.
Unread 06-19-2013, 07:18 PM   #42

Aggo

I don't buy gangster rap. I don't enjoy it either, but if I did, I wouldn't be a victim of exploitation. I would be a victim of capitalism. You could say the same thing about any of the things you own.

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Now go get exploited by some tubing factory so you can smell your own asshole more efficiently.

Unread 06-19-2013, 07:23 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

I've only bought like 6 albums in my life; Linkin Park Hybrid Theory, Limp Bizkit Hot Dog Flav..., Ludacris - Word of Mouf, NWA -Straight Outta Compton, Snoop Dogg - Blu Carpet Treatment and 2pac's Greatest Hits. So I don't think they're getting a whole load off of me unless rapidshare has sorted them out with a bit of money.
Unread 06-19-2013, 07:23 PM   #43

Hubert Cumberdale

I've only bought like 6 albums in my life; Linkin Park Hybrid Theory, Limp Bizkit Hot Dog Flav..., Ludacris - Word of Mouf, NWA -Straight Outta Compton, Snoop Dogg - Blu Carpet Treatment and 2pac's Greatest Hits. So I don't think they're getting a whole load off of me unless rapidshare has sorted them out with a bit of money.

Unread 06-19-2013, 07:35 PM
Rain-Matrix
Basic Member
Mentioned: 167 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

lol @ EtH trying to be gangster its 2007 all over again

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

2008*

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

2009*
Unread 06-19-2013, 07:35 PM   #44

Rain-Matrix
Basic Member

Voted: 0 audio / 11 text

lol @ EtH trying to be gangster its 2007 all over again

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

2008*

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

2009*
Unread 06-19-2013, 09:18 PM
SoupErb
Mentioned: 205 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
19 Won / 13 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
16 Won / 3 Lost

Everywhere is different.. Yeh everybody in your 'hood' might be strapped and not everybody where I live is strapped; But where I'm from everybody knows everybody and the few people who could acquire guns if they really needed to, can supply - But why all the hassle? In my opinion shootin guns in broad daylight or doin drive-bys is stupid as fuck, that's one way ticket to life in the pen. Ain't nobody wanna waste their lives inside.. So instead we see you when we see you and you're gonna wish you ain't seen us.
Unread 06-19-2013, 09:18 PM   #45

SoupErb
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
19 Won / 13 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
16 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 39 text

Everywhere is different.. Yeh everybody in your 'hood' might be strapped and not everybody where I live is strapped; But where I'm from everybody knows everybody and the few people who could acquire guns if they really needed to, can supply - But why all the hassle? In my opinion shootin guns in broad daylight or doin drive-bys is stupid as fuck, that's one way ticket to life in the pen. Ain't nobody wanna waste their lives inside.. So instead we see you when we see you and you're gonna wish you ain't seen us.
Unread 06-19-2013, 09:29 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

But you're pretty easy to see, because a bunch of lads walking down a Manchester street after a night on the town aren't exactly the stealthiest of creatures.
Unread 06-19-2013, 09:29 PM   #46

Hubert Cumberdale

But you're pretty easy to see, because a bunch of lads walking down a Manchester street after a night on the town aren't exactly the stealthiest of creatures.

Unread 06-19-2013, 09:41 PM
SoupErb
Ranked Audio Record
19 Won / 13 Lost
Ranked Text Record
16 Won / 3 Lost

I live on the outskirts of west Manchester.. We're the 'over-spill', it's classed as Manchester, but not quite. You could ask 20,000 people in any other direction of Manchester if they know about the area where I live, I guarantee they gonna tell you it's a bad place, 'n I ain't just sayin that tryna act hard or whatever, coz I ain't proud of where I live.. Matter of fact I can't wait to move haha

By the way Manchester ain't as small as you think; I've gone from the west to the east side for an O and it's a fuckin' quest believe me.

Last edited by SoupErb; 06-19-2013 at 09:46 PM.
Unread 06-19-2013, 09:41 PM   #47

SoupErb
Ranked Audio Record
19 Won / 13 Lost
Ranked Text Record
16 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 39 text

I live on the outskirts of west Manchester.. We're the 'over-spill', it's classed as Manchester, but not quite. You could ask 20,000 people in any other direction of Manchester if they know about the area where I live, I guarantee they gonna tell you it's a bad place, 'n I ain't just sayin that tryna act hard or whatever, coz I ain't proud of where I live.. Matter of fact I can't wait to move haha

By the way Manchester ain't as small as you think; I've gone from the west to the east side for an O and it's a fuckin' quest believe me.

Last edited by SoupErb; 06-19-2013 at 09:46 PM.
Unread 06-19-2013, 10:00 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

I was saying that you're a bunch of loud cunts, not that it's small.

And ahh, I remember you Manchester cunts were moaning non stop when the Rangers lads went down and ruined your town

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

I was just reading about the Rangers in Manchester incident, I have realized that my morals are wrong.

"Rangers fans then tore down railings, fighting amongst themselves, as the riot police arrived en masse. Several hundred people became directly involved in disorder and "considerable violence" was directed at the police"

I'm thinking, "go on ya mad bastards!"

Large numbers of fans were jumping upon the roofs of sales units and urinating.

Haha that's the Glasweigans for you.

Thirty-nine police officers were injured,[12] including one incident in which hundreds of fans isolated and attacked a riot officer.[13] PC Paul Ritchie received a High Commendation for saving a police officer knocked to the ground by a bottle thrown by a rioter.

Fuck the police! Go on the Scots!

A police dog was injured when it stood on some broken glass

THOSE SICK SCUMMY RANGERS BASTARDS! THEY SHOULD ALL BE LOCKED UP FOR LIFE!
Unread 06-19-2013, 10:00 PM   #48

Hubert Cumberdale

And ahh, I remember you Manchester cunts were moaning non stop when the Rangers lads went down and ruined your town

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

I was just reading about the Rangers in Manchester incident, I have realized that my morals are wrong.

"Rangers fans then tore down railings, fighting amongst themselves, as the riot police arrived en masse. Several hundred people became directly involved in disorder and "considerable violence" was directed at the police"

Thirty-nine police officers were injured,[12] including one incident in which hundreds of fans isolated and attacked a riot officer.[13] PC Paul Ritchie received a High Commendation for saving a police officer knocked to the ground by a bottle thrown by a rioter.

Unread 06-20-2013, 10:30 AM
Rain-Matrix
Basic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post

look at this guy bragging about what other people do

It dont matter how many G's are in manchester your not one of them
Unread 06-20-2013, 10:30 AM   #49

Rain-Matrix
Basic Member

Voted: 0 audio / 11 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post

look at this guy bragging about what other people do

It dont matter how many G's are in manchester your not one of them
Unread 06-20-2013, 11:29 AM
Louie Dawgs
Mentioned: 121 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Louie Dawgs
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 30 Lost

ITT: Dudes showing off how hard they are to other dudes.

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

But uh, props though. There are lots of good ways to make money with just a HS degree. I think it's wrong for people to always think they have to go to school forever or something to get some money. I mean, I'm 23, have been going to school for the last forever and I'm still broke as fuck probably looking to go another 50,000+ in debt for more school.

Seems like me an' you bout had enough,
Cause man, it's tough to keep the fam in touch,
And to add it up, this rappin stuff got me flippin out like a blackjack bust

Don't give a fuck if you sound like Master P, Mobb Deep or Remy Martin,
Cuz even if the next to try us is the best of rhymers?
Still get bodied on plates like Jeffery Dahmer
Unread 06-20-2013, 11:29 AM   #50

Louie Dawgs
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 30 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 211 text
Mentioned: 121 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to Louie Dawgs

ITT: Dudes showing off how hard they are to other dudes.

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

But uh, props though. There are lots of good ways to make money with just a HS degree. I think it's wrong for people to always think they have to go to school forever or something to get some money. I mean, I'm 23, have been going to school for the last forever and I'm still broke as fuck probably looking to go another 50,000+ in debt for more school.

Seems like me an' you bout had enough,
Cause man, it's tough to keep the fam in touch,
And to add it up, this rappin stuff got me flippin out like a blackjack bust

Don't give a fuck if you sound like Master P, Mobb Deep or Remy Martin,
Cuz even if the next to try us is the best of rhymers?
Still get bodied on plates like Jeffery Dahmer