Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12-21-2020, 10:22 PM
Preem
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locchart View Post
I mean I didn’t really get banned for it now, did I?

I beat you in our bet battle, didn’t I?

I literally finessed you out of me being banned just by dropping turd/pee bars, didn’t I?

I have made you look like a fool at every turn. To the point where the vast majority of this site you’re trying your hardest to look down upon is laughing at you over your failures. You’re nowhere close to my best wins on this site, and you never will be.

Keep having this higher sense of yourself than what you actually deserve to have, though. Your 16/15 record is really impressive to a lot of people here.
Yea.. you did get banned, and the best part was you got banned by the same guy who wrote your HOF love letter.

Then I accepted the "bet" knowing the same dick riders were going to come vote for you no matter what as a chance clown you and rowdy punk again.. and you fell for it. Everyone who came to read it got a breakdown of me clowning you both again, ROFL. So once again your "fines" job back fired.

If I gave a shit about what the "majority" of this site (all 6 people) thought I would just dick ride mod battles and tell them how dope their whack ass bars are like everyone else so they would vote for me in all my battles.

You kids are whack as fuck and I think it's funny watching you get beat at your own game.
Unread 12-21-2020, 10:22 PM   #41

Preem
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Voted: 4 audio / 118 text

Quote:
I mean I didn’t really get banned for it now, did I?

I beat you in our bet battle, didn’t I?

I literally finessed you out of me being banned just by dropping turd/pee bars, didn’t I?

I have made you look like a fool at every turn. To the point where the vast majority of this site you’re trying your hardest to look down upon is laughing at you over your failures. You’re nowhere close to my best wins on this site, and you never will be.

Keep having this higher sense of yourself than what you actually deserve to have, though. Your 16/15 record is really impressive to a lot of people here.
Yea.. you did get banned, and the best part was you got banned by the same guy who wrote your HOF love letter.

Then I accepted the "bet" knowing the same dick riders were going to come vote for you no matter what as a chance clown you and rowdy punk again.. and you fell for it. Everyone who came to read it got a breakdown of me clowning you both again, ROFL. So once again your "fines" job back fired.

If I gave a shit about what the "majority" of this site (all 6 people) thought I would just dick ride mod battles and tell them how dope their whack ass bars are like everyone else so they would vote for me in all my battles.

You kids are whack as fuck and I think it's funny watching you get beat at your own game.
Unread 12-21-2020, 10:27 PM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung Slang View Post

You accepted a bet “knowing” you’d lose. You’re not only wacc, but you’re also stupid, if that’s the case. You coulda just said no and I woulda probably been banned, but nope. You’re an idiot.

And you’ve literally clowned all of zero people since you’ve shown up. You’ve made it clear you’re duccing EtH, you’re aligning yourself with Bnas (the biggest cheater the site has ever seen and it’s not close), and Mech of all people. Not signs of someone who’s actually got any brain cells, imo.

And if it’s all of 6 people here and you don’t care, then why continue to log in? Seems like you’re contradicting yourself in every facet here. You don’t care what people like me or the mods think, but you wanted the chance to clown one of them, implying you care enough to try to do that.

You’re a mental midget in every aspect.
Unread 12-21-2020, 10:27 PM   #42

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:

You accepted a bet “knowing” you’d lose. You’re not only wacc, but you’re also stupid, if that’s the case. You coulda just said no and I woulda probably been banned, but nope. You’re an idiot.

And you’ve literally clowned all of zero people since you’ve shown up. You’ve made it clear you’re duccing EtH, you’re aligning yourself with Bnas (the biggest cheater the site has ever seen and it’s not close), and Mech of all people. Not signs of someone who’s actually got any brain cells, imo.

And if it’s all of 6 people here and you don’t care, then why continue to log in? Seems like you’re contradicting yourself in every facet here. You don’t care what people like me or the mods think, but you wanted the chance to clown one of them, implying you care enough to try to do that.

Unread 12-21-2020, 10:34 PM
Letum
Mentioned: 561 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
26 Won / 38 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
237 Won / 122 Lost

@Yung Slang you are an afro mullet.
Unread 12-21-2020, 10:34 PM   #43

Letum
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
26 Won / 38 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
237 Won / 122 Lost

Voted: 213 audio / 1287 text
Mentioned: 561 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)

Unread 12-21-2020, 10:36 PM
Preem
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Quote:

Wow you really are dense...
I didn't "lose" anything moron, I won at every angle you are just too stupid to realize it.

The whole time you imagine yourself "trolling" you're getting clowned and you're too stupid to even realize it, ROFL.

You got banned, your troll failed miserably, you got exposed for biting AND self voting in the past, the mods got exposed as being corrupt and playing favorites, the voting and ranking system got exposed as a joke.

You pussies gang up on people like Bnas and 3pointerJ like a bunch of rabbit hyenas killing a squirrel and think you're all fuckin witty or hilarious. It's sad and pathetic, then when someone smarter than you all put together comes along and clowns you back you all lose your shit, it's comedic gold. "This isn't supposed to happen!"

It's like watching a group of kids abused by their uncle getting together to abuse kittens, it's fuckin pathetic.
Unread 12-21-2020, 10:36 PM   #44

Preem
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Quote:

I didn't "lose" anything moron, I won at every angle you are just too stupid to realize it.

The whole time you imagine yourself "trolling" you're getting clowned and you're too stupid to even realize it, ROFL.

You got banned, your troll failed miserably, you got exposed for biting AND self voting in the past, the mods got exposed as being corrupt and playing favorites, the voting and ranking system got exposed as a joke.

You pussies gang up on people like Bnas and 3pointerJ like a bunch of rabbit hyenas killing a squirrel and think you're all fuckin witty or hilarious. It's sad and pathetic, then when someone smarter than you all put together comes along and clowns you back you all lose your shit, it's comedic gold. "This isn't supposed to happen!"

It's like watching a group of kids abused by their uncle getting together to abuse kittens, it's fuckin pathetic.
Unread 12-21-2020, 10:38 PM
Locchart

Quote:

You’re a Bnas sympathizer. I don’t think I need to say anything else besides that. Lol.
Unread 12-21-2020, 10:38 PM   #45

Locchart

Quote:

You’re a Bnas sympathizer. I don’t think I need to say anything else besides that. Lol.

Unread 12-21-2020, 10:38 PM
Preem
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letum View Post
Go cry some more about hate votes being the reason you lose your battles ya whack ass dick rider.
Unread 12-21-2020, 10:38 PM   #46

Preem
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letum View Post
Go cry some more about hate votes being the reason you lose your battles ya whack ass dick rider.
Unread 12-21-2020, 10:39 PM
Locchart

Quote:
You do the exact same thing that he supposedly does, though.
Unread 12-21-2020, 10:39 PM   #47

Locchart

Quote:
You do the exact same thing that he supposedly does, though.

Unread 12-21-2020, 10:42 PM
Preem
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Quote:
I could give a shit less about them, I can clearly tell Bnas is slow, you all gang up to clown on them like a bunch of pussies picking on the mentally handicapped.. it's fuckin embarrassing and says more about you then it does them.
Unread 12-21-2020, 10:42 PM   #48

Preem
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Quote:
I could give a shit less about them, I can clearly tell Bnas is slow, you all gang up to clown on them like a bunch of pussies picking on the mentally handicapped.. it's fuckin embarrassing and says more about you then it does them.
Unread 12-21-2020, 10:45 PM
Locchart

Quote:
So you’re just making assumptions on Bnas and his perceived mental capabilities now. Wow you’re a piece of shit.
Unread 12-21-2020, 10:45 PM   #49

Locchart

Quote:
So you’re just making assumptions on Bnas and his perceived mental capabilities now. Wow you’re a piece of shit.

Unread 12-21-2020, 10:49 PM
Preem
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Quote:
There is nothing to assume if you're not a complete moron, which you clearly are.
Unread 12-21-2020, 10:49 PM   #50

Preem
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Quote:
There is nothing to assume if you're not a complete moron, which you clearly are.

Display