Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 03-20-2020, 11:12 AM
DJ CyZZd
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Oldschool Letsbeef.com mixtape in the works!

Ayyo! What's good letsbeef?!

I haven't logged in damn near forever, but I just took a trip down memory lane last night and the nostalgia was too damn much for me not to see whether this shit was still poppin! Glad to see it definitely is!

This site was like crack to me back in 06-08, I was just a lil git feinin to hear some dope ass music, and there was so damn much of it!

Finding a way to keep the hardest battles/tracks/music literally started me down the path of learning to use DAW's and edit/master the tracks I collected. This would eventually become my driving force to begin creating music, leading me to discover digital DJ decks and actually try my hand at DJing.

Long story short, I fell in love damn near immediately. I finally began to understand how people like DJ Screw became so infatuated with the real deal, and how powerful a tool to create all them ideas for dope ass music I was always looking for.

I am an amateur, started last June (2019) and slowly but surely I began to create shit I enjoyed, and eventually began posting tracks/remixes/mixtapes to YT. I am basically unknown, the few lil likes and a comment or 2 suggests I might as well keep at it.

Which brings me to this post... I been digging through my archives and decided to dive back into my good ol' letsbeef collections, and they still go hard as I remember all those years back! So I set aside a few mixtapes worth of my favorites and got them ready for on the fly mixing! I plan on choppn and screwn a bunch of them into some dope ass instrumentals and having some fun with it seeing what comes out of a few sets!

Ima be making these for my own playlists moreso than anything, but since nostalgia drove me back to this bitch, I couldn't help but ask whether y'all would want the link in a week or 2 when it's up? Or for that matter, whether such a link would even be allowed in the first place.

either way, much love to yall for keeping this shit poppin all these years later!
Peace,

Corey (DJ CyZZ'd)

PS: this post also is to find out whether letsbeef.com admins/powers that be are feelin any type of way about me using and posting ripped content! Please let me know if this might be an issue, and I will adjust accordingly!

PPS: Disclaimer; I claim no copyright, have no intention of becoming 'pro', monetizing or otherwise profiting through any music I create -- I have no desire to change this, now or later, for any reason. I love music, it has always been there for me, and if I can return some part of that back for another, I'm good!
Unread 03-20-2020, 11:12 AM   #1

DJ CyZZd

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Default Oldschool Letsbeef.com mixtape in the works!

Ayyo! What's good letsbeef?!

I haven't logged in damn near forever, but I just took a trip down memory lane last night and the nostalgia was too damn much for me not to see whether this shit was still poppin! Glad to see it definitely is!

This site was like crack to me back in 06-08, I was just a lil git feinin to hear some dope ass music, and there was so damn much of it!

Finding a way to keep the hardest battles/tracks/music literally started me down the path of learning to use DAW's and edit/master the tracks I collected. This would eventually become my driving force to begin creating music, leading me to discover digital DJ decks and actually try my hand at DJing.

Long story short, I fell in love damn near immediately. I finally began to understand how people like DJ Screw became so infatuated with the real deal, and how powerful a tool to create all them ideas for dope ass music I was always looking for.

I am an amateur, started last June (2019) and slowly but surely I began to create shit I enjoyed, and eventually began posting tracks/remixes/mixtapes to YT. I am basically unknown, the few lil likes and a comment or 2 suggests I might as well keep at it.

Which brings me to this post... I been digging through my archives and decided to dive back into my good ol' letsbeef collections, and they still go hard as I remember all those years back! So I set aside a few mixtapes worth of my favorites and got them ready for on the fly mixing! I plan on choppn and screwn a bunch of them into some dope ass instrumentals and having some fun with it seeing what comes out of a few sets!

Ima be making these for my own playlists moreso than anything, but since nostalgia drove me back to this bitch, I couldn't help but ask whether y'all would want the link in a week or 2 when it's up? Or for that matter, whether such a link would even be allowed in the first place.

either way, much love to yall for keeping this shit poppin all these years later!
Peace,

Corey (DJ CyZZ'd)

PS: this post also is to find out whether letsbeef.com admins/powers that be are feelin any type of way about me using and posting ripped content! Please let me know if this might be an issue, and I will adjust accordingly!

PPS: Disclaimer; I claim no copyright, have no intention of becoming 'pro', monetizing or otherwise profiting through any music I create -- I have no desire to change this, now or later, for any reason. I love music, it has always been there for me, and if I can return some part of that back for another, I'm good!
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2020, 01:49 PM
EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

This is pretty cool so I'd listen.
@mcg#3451
Unread 03-20-2020, 01:49 PM   #2

EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 5 audio / 65 text
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)

@mcg#3451
Unread 03-20-2020, 02:23 PM
Barzooka
Mentioned: 241 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Was gonna TL;DR this but gave it a chance anyhow. Nice man! HMU via PM's once you drop that shit and I'll take a gander.
Originally Posted by JayDiamondScarFace View Post
I got a 1.73¢,made 3$dollars twooday and bought some tobacco smoke with 2$dollars haha my bank account empty no credit cards i m freestyle the money,since young money
Unread 03-20-2020, 02:23 PM   #3

Barzooka
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 353 audio / 268 text
Mentioned: 241 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)

Was gonna TL;DR this but gave it a chance anyhow. Nice man! HMU via PM's once you drop that shit and I'll take a gander.
Originally Posted by JayDiamondScarFace View Post
I got a 1.73¢,made 3$dollars twooday and bought some tobacco smoke with 2$dollars haha my bank account empty no credit cards i m freestyle the money,since young money
Unread 03-21-2020, 04:42 AM
DJ CyZZd
Default Delivery fresh from the deck - Memories from Letsbeef

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
Appreciate the interest playa!

I intended on taking a little while to plan out a dope set but after seeing replies I knew I had to play around and see what I could create on the fly. Here go some dope ass shit in tribute to this site and the period of my life it represents.

definitely had fun makin it, hopefully yall have some fun bumpin it!

Peace
Unread 03-21-2020, 04:42 AM   #4

DJ CyZZd

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Default Delivery fresh from the deck - Memories from Letsbeef

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
Appreciate the interest playa!

I intended on taking a little while to plan out a dope set but after seeing replies I knew I had to play around and see what I could create on the fly. Here go some dope ass shit in tribute to this site and the period of my life it represents.

definitely had fun makin it, hopefully yall have some fun bumpin it!

Peace
Offline   Reply With Quote