[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 04-01-2020, 04:46 PM
Rain Matrix 2021
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 11 Lost
Default Battling & Voting Should be Top Priority Right Now

No hate ... but there are Like, Zero open battles worth reading lol. And niggas is voting even less now

Bnas vs toby Bryant Was #1 Til me & Cakedout Got there ..... smh ... .... The Hotlist isn't even full cause theres only 6-7 battles that have 3 votes, so ANYTHING with 3 votes will be put up there .... ..... Not to mention, theres battles thatve been open for 8 days cause they cant get the 3 votes they need to close

& For real , the hotlist wouldnt be so embarrassing if niggas posted a half-ass verse against each other once in a while...or Snipe someone thats a middleweight ... Atleast they got some ability to write a bar. Having new niggas all over the hotlist is looking kinda bummy

Whats gonna suck is when the 'Battles Ending soon' List is going to be the same as 'Battles That Just Started' List. & There'll be a day when its not even full

Votes & a Couple DECENT Battles Would be what we need to keep this site going .... Group effort tho. I think if everyone commmited to always having 1 battle open (thats 8 lines every 3 days) And if everyone voted on 1, maybe 2 battles a day ... That'd be Maintainence.

Kind of a Group effort though. Voting & Battling is the biggest problems atm ... Everyones too scared to catch L's that nobodys battling lol

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

NVM .. Theres only 5 battles on the hotlist now lol. And some of them are closing soon too

Meaning ... there are currently only 5 battles that have 3 or more votes. & Soon that list is going to be even shorter

Soon Rain Vs Caked Wont be on top of the hotlist ... its going to BE the hotlist lol

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

Ima go vote on a couple battles i see that have 2 votes , get some more on the hotlist

Just want a few more people to see this first .... ive never seeen it be that small before lol

5 Battles ... and the other 4 battles are all ending soon. If me & caked didnt post that battle there would be no hotlist sooon wow
Unread 04-01-2020, 04:46 PM   #1

Rain Matrix 2021
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 11 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 15 text

Default Battling & Voting Should be Top Priority Right Now

No hate ... but there are Like, Zero open battles worth reading lol. And niggas is voting even less now

Bnas vs toby Bryant Was #1 Til me & Cakedout Got there ..... smh ... .... The Hotlist isn't even full cause theres only 6-7 battles that have 3 votes, so ANYTHING with 3 votes will be put up there .... ..... Not to mention, theres battles thatve been open for 8 days cause they cant get the 3 votes they need to close

& For real , the hotlist wouldnt be so embarrassing if niggas posted a half-ass verse against each other once in a while...or Snipe someone thats a middleweight ... Atleast they got some ability to write a bar. Having new niggas all over the hotlist is looking kinda bummy

Whats gonna suck is when the 'Battles Ending soon' List is going to be the same as 'Battles That Just Started' List. & There'll be a day when its not even full

Votes & a Couple DECENT Battles Would be what we need to keep this site going .... Group effort tho. I think if everyone commmited to always having 1 battle open (thats 8 lines every 3 days) And if everyone voted on 1, maybe 2 battles a day ... That'd be Maintainence.

Kind of a Group effort though. Voting & Battling is the biggest problems atm ... Everyones too scared to catch L's that nobodys battling lol

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

NVM .. Theres only 5 battles on the hotlist now lol. And some of them are closing soon too

Meaning ... there are currently only 5 battles that have 3 or more votes. & Soon that list is going to be even shorter

Soon Rain Vs Caked Wont be on top of the hotlist ... its going to BE the hotlist lol

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

Ima go vote on a couple battles i see that have 2 votes , get some more on the hotlist

Just want a few more people to see this first .... ive never seeen it be that small before lol

5 Battles ... and the other 4 battles are all ending soon. If me & caked didnt post that battle there would be no hotlist sooon wow
Unread 04-01-2020, 05:34 PM
DiZzReSpEkT
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Well yo @Rain Matrix 2021 no on here other than a select few battlers are dedicated to helping the site grow back to what it used to, they just complain about everything wrong with the site w/o posting shit.

As for voting? There’s barely any mediocre battles to vote on, which I do, but most battles are the newest sign ups of the year. Would it be nice to vote on them? Yes, but it gets tedious saying the exact same thing to
1. Fill the box.
2. Bring punchlines.
3. Have multi’s.
If they at least had punchlines I could tell them where they went wrong.

Don’t get me wrong I ain’t blaming only the big battlers, it’s the rookies too. They battle once and give up when they realize that a YouTuber Level diss track isn’t the same as a rap battle.

That’s why I was devising strategies to get them to stay, and to get big battlers... battling.

"You're Softer than Alize with A Chaser"
Unread 04-01-2020, 05:34 PM   #2

DiZzReSpEkT

Voted: 1 audio / 51 text
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Well yo @Rain Matrix 2021 no on here other than a select few battlers are dedicated to helping the site grow back to what it used to, they just complain about everything wrong with the site w/o posting shit.

As for voting? There’s barely any mediocre battles to vote on, which I do, but most battles are the newest sign ups of the year. Would it be nice to vote on them? Yes, but it gets tedious saying the exact same thing to
1. Fill the box.
2. Bring punchlines.
3. Have multi’s.
If they at least had punchlines I could tell them where they went wrong.

Don’t get me wrong I ain’t blaming only the big battlers, it’s the rookies too. They battle once and give up when they realize that a YouTuber Level diss track isn’t the same as a rap battle.

That’s why I was devising strategies to get them to stay, and to get big battlers... battling.

"You're Softer than Alize with A Chaser"
Unread 04-01-2020, 06:16 PM
Rain Matrix 2021
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 11 Lost

I just voted on 6 battles , Tryina fix the 'Hotlist-looking-empty' Problem. Was only able to get 2 up there .. & 2 of them closed so we kinda broke even lol

All everybody would need to do is post 1 battle every 3 days , and vote on atleast 1 a day. Doesn't sound hard & it would change the site HUGE

Fire Mun & CakedOut Deserve a Hotlist Spot Imo... Thats probably the only battle lol Shit is Deadd

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Lol if it wasn't for me right now , There'd only be 3 battles on the hotlist

the top 2 ones would of been bnas sniping noobs .... I fixed it up a bit but idk no ones helping. it takes 2 people to battle, and 3 to get it to the hotlist ... Rainy aint an army

Ima say fuck it til some people start helping .... .... Shoulda let it stay like that, maybe u need to be aware of how bad it is, without me fixing it for you lol Peacee

Ego +1
Unread 04-01-2020, 06:16 PM   #3

Rain Matrix 2021
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 11 Lost

I just voted on 6 battles , Tryina fix the 'Hotlist-looking-empty' Problem. Was only able to get 2 up there .. & 2 of them closed so we kinda broke even lol

All everybody would need to do is post 1 battle every 3 days , and vote on atleast 1 a day. Doesn't sound hard & it would change the site HUGE

Fire Mun & CakedOut Deserve a Hotlist Spot Imo... Thats probably the only battle lol Shit is Deadd

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Lol if it wasn't for me right now , There'd only be 3 battles on the hotlist

the top 2 ones would of been bnas sniping noobs .... I fixed it up a bit but idk no ones helping. it takes 2 people to battle, and 3 to get it to the hotlist ... Rainy aint an army

Ima say fuck it til some people start helping .... .... Shoulda let it stay like that, maybe u need to be aware of how bad it is, without me fixing it for you lol Peacee

Ego +1
Unread 04-01-2020, 08:20 PM
Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 699 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
105 Won / 19 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 1 Lost

Rain matrix aint lying a bit.

Plus It’s kinda shitty that a good number of the applicants for the FVC aren’t even voting on a regular basis while they’re in the process of being considered. It shouldn’t take giving out vp to get good voters to vote and educate others. If it does, we’ve got bigger problems. Props to those that are putting in the time though. It’s noticed.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 04-01-2020, 08:20 PM   #4

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
105 Won / 19 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 20 audio / 707 text
Mentioned: 699 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)

Plus It’s kinda shitty that a good number of the applicants for the FVC aren’t even voting on a regular basis while they’re in the process of being considered. It shouldn’t take giving out vp to get good voters to vote and educate others. If it does, we’ve got bigger problems. Props to those that are putting in the time though. It’s noticed.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 04-01-2020, 10:02 PM
Rain Matrix 2021
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 11 Lost

I considered that @Esso . I dont want the title tho 'Fair Voters CLub' ... Is Not For Rain lol. I Vote fairly & all that ... but everyone should be honest, niggas want the title lol. a higher VP doesn't effect you, hopefully your votes would be fair anyways .. niggas want the title lol. i think someone in the FVC should vote on atleast 2 battles a day ... if your gonna apply for the job, do the fucking job. Volunteer or not

Also ... ... I know people talk about changing the site, but its hard for a coder to wanna do that if nobody's using the site lol ... shit takes time , and for who? Nobodys battling yo .... Like i said, this shit can't sustain itself ... if everyone put out 8 measly lines every 3 days , and voted on 1-2 battles a day .... The different would be huge. As of right now ... shit is dead. Nobodys reading battles but they dont mind reading posts lol ... Maybe a little scared to vote against people, thinking they'll hold grudges. i wont hold no grudges, just dont be a GUTS about it.

Easton Vs Obey
Rieper Vs NY Himmel
Cakedout Vs Mun Fire
& TheRhinoMan Vs that new nigga

Those are 4 battles that deserve hotlist spots right now... not including the 3 i got going

If ya'll wanna help the site, its good to give ideas & shit but u might aswell do what u can. Making the hotlist look better dont hurt (It helps make the site look good for people checking shit out) & Like i said if i didnt start voting on shit there would only be 3 battles on the hotlist... 2 of them would be bnas sniping nobodys lol. Tryina save the site but i need some of u to help Forreal Theres only so much a man can do. I'll lead for example but i cant do everything

Lol @ The Ex-Troll Rain Being LB's Last Hope We're Fucked Lol
Unread 04-01-2020, 10:02 PM   #5

Rain Matrix 2021
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 11 Lost

I considered that @Esso . I dont want the title tho 'Fair Voters CLub' ... Is Not For Rain lol. I Vote fairly & all that ... but everyone should be honest, niggas want the title lol. a higher VP doesn't effect you, hopefully your votes would be fair anyways .. niggas want the title lol. i think someone in the FVC should vote on atleast 2 battles a day ... if your gonna apply for the job, do the fucking job. Volunteer or not

Also ... ... I know people talk about changing the site, but its hard for a coder to wanna do that if nobody's using the site lol ... shit takes time , and for who? Nobodys battling yo .... Like i said, this shit can't sustain itself ... if everyone put out 8 measly lines every 3 days , and voted on 1-2 battles a day .... The different would be huge. As of right now ... shit is dead. Nobodys reading battles but they dont mind reading posts lol ... Maybe a little scared to vote against people, thinking they'll hold grudges. i wont hold no grudges, just dont be a GUTS about it.

Easton Vs Obey
Rieper Vs NY Himmel
Cakedout Vs Mun Fire
& TheRhinoMan Vs that new nigga

Those are 4 battles that deserve hotlist spots right now... not including the 3 i got going

If ya'll wanna help the site, its good to give ideas & shit but u might aswell do what u can. Making the hotlist look better dont hurt (It helps make the site look good for people checking shit out) & Like i said if i didnt start voting on shit there would only be 3 battles on the hotlist... 2 of them would be bnas sniping nobodys lol. Tryina save the site but i need some of u to help Forreal Theres only so much a man can do. I'll lead for example but i cant do everything

Lol @ The Ex-Troll Rain Being LB's Last Hope We're Fucked Lol
Unread 04-01-2020, 10:58 PM
Aggo Aggo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Aggo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1092 Post(s)
Tagged: 47 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
129 Won / 30 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post

I got voted into the FVC after a long stretch of not voting and my applicationiterally saying I couldnt be assed to vote on 90% of battles here. Still, i was voted in. Mods should just choose. Dont let people vote. Not sure if they were planning to, but either way. Pick the guys you see doing the voting. You know what's good.
Unread 04-01-2020, 10:58 PM   #6

Aggo Aggo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Aggo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
129 Won / 30 Lost

Voted: 51 audio / 1030 text
Mentioned: 1092 Post(s)
Tagged: 47 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post

I got voted into the FVC after a long stretch of not voting and my applicationiterally saying I couldnt be assed to vote on 90% of battles here. Still, i was voted in. Mods should just choose. Dont let people vote. Not sure if they were planning to, but either way. Pick the guys you see doing the voting. You know what's good.

Display