Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 07-09-2017, 08:10 PM
Rai
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by babylon View Post
yep, apparently reworking concepts that were used against you with 80% multi likeness isn't biting. I mean, logically there isn't a definitive way to tell Cels intent, but there comes a point where reasoning through the process makes it too likely some shady shit was going on to give someone the benefit of the doubt.

between all the ghost writing, biting and general fuckery this shits starting to look like a clownfest.
You mean the accusations of ghost writers. As I DO NOT HAVE ONE. And have plainly stated that Rohann was doing what he does best....TROLLING.
Unread 07-09-2017, 08:10 PM   #21

Rai

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
yep, apparently reworking concepts that were used against you with 80% multi likeness isn't biting. I mean, logically there isn't a definitive way to tell Cels intent, but there comes a point where reasoning through the process makes it too likely some shady shit was going on to give someone the benefit of the doubt.

between all the ghost writing, biting and general fuckery this shits starting to look like a clownfest.
You mean the accusations of ghost writers. As I DO NOT HAVE ONE. And have plainly stated that Rohann was doing what he does best....TROLLING.

Unread 07-09-2017, 09:26 PM
Celsius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Row View Post
so now people can go and take ppl's wordplay?
So Rai took ghas vanna white wordplay from 2008 then?

Weird u would comment on this. Especially since u stole daddios entire multi set and are a notrious concept flipper and recycler.for example u recycled the yellow belly/coward concept from ur gc win against bleu and used the same concept in ur tag verse with rai

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Quote:

Dont let that LBT loss cloud your judgment. This is basically what youre implying: I took rais wordplay (wordplay that was previously used in 2008 btw) and sat there until i came up with a PERSONAL? LOL dont fool yourself kiddo. 1ST Wordplay that pops into your head when u think white van is vanna white.

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------
Even OP doesnt believe this shit

image hosting for ebay
Unread 07-09-2017, 09:26 PM   #22

Celsius

Quote:

Weird u would comment on this. Especially since u stole daddios entire multi set and are a notrious concept flipper and recycler.for example u recycled the yellow belly/coward concept from ur gc win against bleu and used the same concept in ur tag verse with rai

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Quote:

Dont let that LBT loss cloud your judgment. This is basically what youre implying: I took rais wordplay (wordplay that was previously used in 2008 btw) and sat there until i came up with a PERSONAL? LOL dont fool yourself kiddo. 1ST Wordplay that pops into your head when u think white van is vanna white.

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------
Even OP doesnt believe this shit

image hosting for ebay

Unread 07-09-2017, 10:22 PM
Row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celsius View Post

coming from the guy who has more bite threads , stop stalking me you fuck
Unread 07-09-2017, 10:22 PM   #23

Row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celsius View Post

coming from the guy who has more bite threads , stop stalking me you fuck

Unread 07-09-2017, 10:32 PM
Celsius

Ur mad asf now lol
Unread 07-09-2017, 10:32 PM   #24

Celsius

Ur mad asf now lol

Unread 07-09-2017, 11:06 PM
Dirty Work
Mentioned: 189 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.35/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
76 Won / 36 Lost

Quote:
Well, first of all, some key words I used were "I'm willing to bet..." I don't know that he did "steal" a word play. But even if he did remember the word play that dude used, and then put it in his own bar, it's just not a bite. The bars are different enough. Any battler should do their best to be completely original, but that's pretty well impossible, especially if you're breaking things all the way down to a simple word play.
Unread 07-09-2017, 11:06 PM   #25

Dirty Work
Estimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.35/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
76 Won / 36 Lost

Voted: 17 audio / 386 text

Quote:
Well, first of all, some key words I used were "I'm willing to bet..." I don't know that he did "steal" a word play. But even if he did remember the word play that dude used, and then put it in his own bar, it's just not a bite. The bars are different enough. Any battler should do their best to be completely original, but that's pretty well impossible, especially if you're breaking things all the way down to a simple word play.
Unread 07-09-2017, 11:12 PM
Dirty Work
Ranked Text Record
76 Won / 36 Lost

And just to be clear, I'm approaching this in the context of what is considered a punishable bite. If you're asking whether or not I personally think that Cel used the wp, knowing that it's already been used, the answer is, probably. You wouldn't expect us to infract every battler who uses a defeat/da feet wp, would you?
Unread 07-09-2017, 11:12 PM   #26

Dirty Work
Ranked Text Record
76 Won / 36 Lost

Voted: 17 audio / 386 text

And just to be clear, I'm approaching this in the context of what is considered a punishable bite. If you're asking whether or not I personally think that Cel used the wp, knowing that it's already been used, the answer is, probably. You wouldn't expect us to infract every battler who uses a defeat/da feet wp, would you?
Unread 07-10-2017, 05:45 AM
EtH

Cheers for waiting till after the tag battle to post this Rai. Me and Punk had a line about this but we're filthy no showing cunts.
Unread 07-10-2017, 05:45 AM   #27

EtH

Cheers for waiting till after the tag battle to post this Rai. Me and Punk had a line about this but we're filthy no showing cunts.

Unread 07-10-2017, 09:14 AM
Nicholas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr EtH View Post
You've ducked so many times this month you must have a mid-section like Yoel Romero. Maybe @IV 's weight-loss inspired you I don't know?
Unread 07-10-2017, 09:14 AM   #28

Nicholas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr EtH View Post
You've ducked so many times this month you must have a mid-section like Yoel Romero. Maybe @IV 's weight-loss inspired you I don't know?

Unread 03-04-2020, 12:23 AM
Locchart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rican View Post
nope

this is not even a flip.

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ----------

Cuz I'Dont Need To Be SQUEEZIN VERBS AND NOUNS; To Get My GRAMMER TIGHT; Just Give The SICKEST VERSE; And I'll be "FLIPPIN WORDS" Like VANNA WHITE!

ghas, 2008.
I hate when I need to squeeze verbs & nouns.
Unread 03-04-2020, 12:23 AM   #29

Locchart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rican View Post
nope

this is not even a flip.

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ----------

Cuz I'Dont Need To Be SQUEEZIN VERBS AND NOUNS; To Get My GRAMMER TIGHT; Just Give The SICKEST VERSE; And I'll be "FLIPPIN WORDS" Like VANNA WHITE!

ghas, 2008.

Unread 03-04-2020, 05:43 PM
GOOD GRIEF
Mentioned: 550 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 10 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rieper View Post
I BE GRIPPING SUBJECTS AND PREDICATES!!!

BITCH I... I... umm... GROPE ADJECTIVES and RUB PRONOUNS!!!

DON DEMARCO!!!
Unread 03-04-2020, 05:43 PM   #30

GOOD GRIEF
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 10 Lost

Voted: 8 audio / 155 text
Mentioned: 550 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rieper View Post
I BE GRIPPING SUBJECTS AND PREDICATES!!!

BITCH I... I... umm... GROPE ADJECTIVES and RUB PRONOUNS!!!

DON DEMARCO!!!

Display