2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12-23-2018, 10:45 AM
Row
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HVK View Post
YOUR NOT EXACTLY MUCH OF AN ACTIVE VOTER YOURSELF THO TBH,
whether i am or not, i dont need to be. im not a mod, or an fvc moderator/member , yet im online more often than any mod js

Quote:
AN REMEMBER I GO THROUGH EVERY BATTLE EVERY MONTH GRADING EVERY VOTE FROM FVC MEMBERS, I ALSO LOOK AT EVERY OTHER VOTE ON EACH BATTLE AN RAISE/LOWER VP AS AN WHEN ITS NEEDED (killin two birds wit one stone), AN THATS AT LEAST 200 BATTLES EVERY MONTH SO HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU THINK THAT TAKES?
I dont really care how much time that takes, battles still dont have votes and fvc is not any better. you voting on a battle a day does more for the site than the shit youre doing above, which none of us can see.

Quote:
.... DONT GET ME WRONG IM NOT SAYIN YOU DONT VOTE, BUT CONSIDERIN HOW MUCH YOU VOICE YOUR OPINION ON THIS MATTER AN THA LENGTHS YOU GO TO TA LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH OF A SHITTY JOB I DO WIT THA FVC, YOU SHOULD MAYBE START PRACTICIN WHAT YOU PREACH A LIL BIT DUDE.
i dont even know why youre getting sensitive. again, no one said your name. and i cant practice what i preach considering what i preach is how mods should vote more and im not a mod, so that point is null.

Quote:
IM A SINGLE PARENT TO 3 YOUNG KIDS, I WORK NIGHTSHIFTS AN ALSO BEEN ON A INTENSIVE TRAINING COURSE DURING THA DAY FOR THA LAST 3 MONTHS WHILE THA KIDS ARE AT SCHOOL..... CONSIDERIN ALL OF THAT I THINK IVE ACTUALLY BEEN FAIRLY ACTIVE OF LATE.
telling me your RL situation doesn't make me sympathize nor does it excuse you of your responsibilities on this site, but ay if your soooo busy, maybe you should hang it up and stop being a mod js. i dont expect a mod to be that humble in admitting that. notice i said a mod.

Quote:
EVEN IF I WAS ON EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY DAY VOTIN ON EVERY BATTLE THAT DROPS YOU'D STILL FIND SUMMIT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT IM SURE
only shit that stood out, is rai rubbing off on you ?

Quote:
HAVE A MERRY FUCKIN CHRISTMAS AN A CUNTIN NEW YEAR

no
Unread 12-23-2018, 10:45 AM   #11

Row

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
YOUR NOT EXACTLY MUCH OF AN ACTIVE VOTER YOURSELF THO TBH,
whether i am or not, i dont need to be. im not a mod, or an fvc moderator/member , yet im online more often than any mod js

Quote:
AN REMEMBER I GO THROUGH EVERY BATTLE EVERY MONTH GRADING EVERY VOTE FROM FVC MEMBERS, I ALSO LOOK AT EVERY OTHER VOTE ON EACH BATTLE AN RAISE/LOWER VP AS AN WHEN ITS NEEDED (killin two birds wit one stone), AN THATS AT LEAST 200 BATTLES EVERY MONTH SO HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU THINK THAT TAKES?
I dont really care how much time that takes, battles still dont have votes and fvc is not any better. you voting on a battle a day does more for the site than the shit youre doing above, which none of us can see.

Quote:
.... DONT GET ME WRONG IM NOT SAYIN YOU DONT VOTE, BUT CONSIDERIN HOW MUCH YOU VOICE YOUR OPINION ON THIS MATTER AN THA LENGTHS YOU GO TO TA LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH OF A SHITTY JOB I DO WIT THA FVC, YOU SHOULD MAYBE START PRACTICIN WHAT YOU PREACH A LIL BIT DUDE.
i dont even know why youre getting sensitive. again, no one said your name. and i cant practice what i preach considering what i preach is how mods should vote more and im not a mod, so that point is null.

Quote:
IM A SINGLE PARENT TO 3 YOUNG KIDS, I WORK NIGHTSHIFTS AN ALSO BEEN ON A INTENSIVE TRAINING COURSE DURING THA DAY FOR THA LAST 3 MONTHS WHILE THA KIDS ARE AT SCHOOL..... CONSIDERIN ALL OF THAT I THINK IVE ACTUALLY BEEN FAIRLY ACTIVE OF LATE.
telling me your RL situation doesn't make me sympathize nor does it excuse you of your responsibilities on this site, but ay if your soooo busy, maybe you should hang it up and stop being a mod js. i dont expect a mod to be that humble in admitting that. notice i said a mod.

Quote:
EVEN IF I WAS ON EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY DAY VOTIN ON EVERY BATTLE THAT DROPS YOU'D STILL FIND SUMMIT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT IM SURE

Quote:
HAVE A MERRY FUCKIN CHRISTMAS AN A CUNTIN NEW YEAR

no

Unread 12-23-2018, 12:36 PM
joan of arc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Row View Post

no

row what have you offered to the table? the rest of us are doing shit. what are you doing. eating crayons? hvk does enough for the site. so don't attack him. if you got a problem with a mod (which me know you do) don't be a pussy. call them out and stop fucking with hvk.

and i've included you in a lot of these threads to show you the progress. but you bitch and complain homie. nothing is good enough for you. nothing works for you. well guess what dude, you have to try it. you haven't gone to the server. brand new. we started it yesterday. WHERE IS ROW? starting a new podcast. i ask for for interviews and co hosts and.....HMMMMM WHERE IS THAT BOY ROW? @NOBLE asks for people to step up and nominate themselves as site greeters and promoters and GUESS WHAT?! NO ROW.

if you want more votes? make peace with those you've blocked. let them vote. you want more votes? vote more. people notice. @Bnas votes on almost all my battles after i earned his respect by voting on his. this world ain't free candy, son, you gotta give as much as you take.
Unread 12-23-2018, 12:36 PM   #12

joan of arc

Quote:

no

row what have you offered to the table? the rest of us are doing shit. what are you doing. eating crayons? hvk does enough for the site. so don't attack him. if you got a problem with a mod (which me know you do) don't be a pussy. call them out and stop fucking with hvk.

and i've included you in a lot of these threads to show you the progress. but you bitch and complain homie. nothing is good enough for you. nothing works for you. well guess what dude, you have to try it. you haven't gone to the server. brand new. we started it yesterday. WHERE IS ROW? starting a new podcast. i ask for for interviews and co hosts and.....HMMMMM WHERE IS THAT BOY ROW? @NOBLE asks for people to step up and nominate themselves as site greeters and promoters and GUESS WHAT?! NO ROW.

if you want more votes? make peace with those you've blocked. let them vote. you want more votes? vote more. people notice. @Bnas votes on almost all my battles after i earned his respect by voting on his. this world ain't free candy, son, you gotta give as much as you take.

Unread 12-23-2018, 12:58 PM
EtH

Gutpunch, kind of feeling like putting you in your place slightly.

You know why HVK is mod? Not being he put in work. He was made mod 5 days after he returned. He was made mod becuase he had DONE shit, not cause he was doing shit.

I get it all the time. "EtH you cant complain cause you dont put in work". I don't put in work xause fuck all changed after I did. NOBLE is a fucking idiot who is too busy feeling like a fucking paragon of knowledge despite knowing nothing about battling or voting with his only actual skill being getting himself arrested. X is clearly just a robot who copy and pastes the letters V4 for 10 years now. Whats the point? It STILL kept dying.

Rows a little bitch but hes put in work. He was active as fuck. Guys like me, Mindless, RULE, UA etc. Kept this place as alive as we could for as long as we could. Cant do it forever.

Without infrastructure from those with actual access, there's no hope. Get rid of NOBLE, X sell the site to RULE or fuck it even Pulse who were both interested and MAYBE we'll see the end of 2019
Unread 12-23-2018, 12:58 PM   #13

EtH

Gutpunch, kind of feeling like putting you in your place slightly.

You know why HVK is mod? Not being he put in work. He was made mod 5 days after he returned. He was made mod becuase he had DONE shit, not cause he was doing shit.

I get it all the time. "EtH you cant complain cause you dont put in work". I don't put in work xause fuck all changed after I did. NOBLE is a fucking idiot who is too busy feeling like a fucking paragon of knowledge despite knowing nothing about battling or voting with his only actual skill being getting himself arrested. X is clearly just a robot who copy and pastes the letters V4 for 10 years now. Whats the point? It STILL kept dying.

Rows a little bitch but hes put in work. He was active as fuck. Guys like me, Mindless, RULE, UA etc. Kept this place as alive as we could for as long as we could. Cant do it forever.

Without infrastructure from those with actual access, there's no hope. Get rid of NOBLE, X sell the site to RULE or fuck it even Pulse who were both interested and MAYBE we'll see the end of 2019

Unread 12-23-2018, 03:06 PM
Row

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain gutpunch View Post

You tagged me in your bulshit thread and I answered without dropping names so I'm not attacking anyone. I dont even have to answer to your shit, I am not the type to draw attn to myself but I've done more on here than you have and you been here since 09 and what you're doing now doesnt compare , and will be dead in a month tops . Keep it up if it keeps you busy.

And ofc if I see ppl in the same position I was years ago and getting praise for doing shit less than I did, of course imma speak bro

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Lol @ progress

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

& dont tag me in your pointless repeat-of-2014 shit again if you cant take an opinion

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Been here almost 10 years and voted 7 times less than I did and has the nerve to say shit like I havent done anything
Unread 12-23-2018, 03:06 PM   #14

Row

Quote:

You tagged me in your bulshit thread and I answered without dropping names so I'm not attacking anyone. I dont even have to answer to your shit, I am not the type to draw attn to myself but I've done more on here than you have and you been here since 09 and what you're doing now doesnt compare , and will be dead in a month tops . Keep it up if it keeps you busy.

And ofc if I see ppl in the same position I was years ago and getting praise for doing shit less than I did, of course imma speak bro

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Lol @ progress

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

& dont tag me in your pointless repeat-of-2014 shit again if you cant take an opinion

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Been here almost 10 years and voted 7 times less than I did and has the nerve to say shit like I havent done anything

Unread 12-23-2018, 03:10 PM
joan of arc

Quote:

Lol @ progress

i was pulled away for real life shit man. i had no choice so saying voted 7 times more means nothing. and i don't mean to bash you, but honestly all you're doing is bitching. you're offering nothing to the table. you're just living in your glory days acting like you've already done your share. wrong. effort always need to be put forth. all i want from you is to support my efforts. stop complaining and saying it wont work. if you're not going to help at least don't bash my efforts homie. all love my guy
Unread 12-23-2018, 03:10 PM   #15

joan of arc

Quote:

Lol @ progress

i was pulled away for real life shit man. i had no choice so saying voted 7 times more means nothing. and i don't mean to bash you, but honestly all you're doing is bitching. you're offering nothing to the table. you're just living in your glory days acting like you've already done your share. wrong. effort always need to be put forth. all i want from you is to support my efforts. stop complaining and saying it wont work. if you're not going to help at least don't bash my efforts homie. all love my guy

Unread 12-23-2018, 03:10 PM
HVK HVK is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 730 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
278 Won / 31 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

CANT WE ALL JUS GET ALONG, BE MORE POSITIVE AN TRY AN MOVE IN THA SAME DIRECTION? ........ NO ....... OKAY THEN
Unread 12-23-2018, 03:10 PM   #16

HVK HVK is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
278 Won / 31 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 139 audio / 3320 text
Mentioned: 730 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)

CANT WE ALL JUS GET ALONG, BE MORE POSITIVE AN TRY AN MOVE IN THA SAME DIRECTION? ........ NO ....... OKAY THEN
Unread 12-23-2018, 03:31 PM
joan of arc

Quote:
loool. don't worry, we're making progress
Unread 12-23-2018, 03:31 PM   #17

joan of arc

Quote:
loool. don't worry, we're making progress

Unread 12-23-2018, 04:28 PM
Row

Quote:
no one bashin, you tagged me in this and i dropped 2 cents and you started acting like i dont do shit so ,

next time just dont mention me. do your thing
Unread 12-23-2018, 04:28 PM   #18

Row

Quote:
no one bashin, you tagged me in this and i dropped 2 cents and you started acting like i dont do shit so ,

next time just dont mention me. do your thing

Unread 01-07-2019, 01:30 PM
HIGHpothasis
Mentioned: 181 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
408 Won / 112 Lost

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=509365

Attention plz
Unread 01-07-2019, 01:30 PM   #19

HIGHpothasis
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
408 Won / 112 Lost

Voted: 40 audio / 841 text
Mentioned: 181 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=509365

Attention plz
Unread 01-07-2019, 04:32 PM
Brayne Ded

Look, I generally keep to myself and run my supid ass tournaments and whatnot but I seen this and...

What exactly is the issue with voting? Y'all acting like battles aren't closing out or some shit. This thread make it seems like mods NEED to be voting as battles aren't closing out after 3 days. Most battles been averaging 5-7 votes. Look at the fucking battle feed right now, voting looks as active as battling. What do all you whiny fucks want? One battle a week and everyone on the whole site votes on it and then we can circlejerk about it? Given the current state of decay of actual activity, the voting seems to be running in parallel with battling. Mods voting more isn't going to do shit, @Row so let it go. You're not going to, "fix," voting. This is not something with a simple solution, @guts. and a thread about it is in the right place but can't accomplish much other than the pointless argument we've seen so far. Y'all need to quit bitching, accept LB's death sentence and enjoy the ride. Real talk.

Quality > Quantity
Unread 01-07-2019, 04:32 PM   #20

Brayne Ded

Look, I generally keep to myself and run my supid ass tournaments and whatnot but I seen this and...

What exactly is the issue with voting? Y'all acting like battles aren't closing out or some shit. This thread make it seems like mods NEED to be voting as battles aren't closing out after 3 days. Most battles been averaging 5-7 votes. Look at the fucking battle feed right now, voting looks as active as battling. What do all you whiny fucks want? One battle a week and everyone on the whole site votes on it and then we can circlejerk about it? Given the current state of decay of actual activity, the voting seems to be running in parallel with battling. Mods voting more isn't going to do shit, @Row so let it go. You're not going to, "fix," voting. This is not something with a simple solution, @guts. and a thread about it is in the right place but can't accomplish much other than the pointless argument we've seen so far. Y'all need to quit bitching, accept LB's death sentence and enjoy the ride. Real talk.

Quality > Quantity

Display