Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 01-21-2018, 09:50 PM
MaliceInChains
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Macc is Ducking My 16 For a week now, and he Tells me because i Lost to a Guy i just Beat, he wont accept it, But if you Look at This loss.. Speaking of Voting Power..https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=502693

Is this Right?...He Voted For me.But...
Unread 01-21-2018, 09:50 PM   #21

MaliceInChains

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Macc is Ducking My 16 For a week now, and he Tells me because i Lost to a Guy i just Beat, he wont accept it, But if you Look at This loss.. Speaking of Voting Power..https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=502693

Is this Right?...He Voted For me.But...

Unread 01-21-2018, 09:57 PM
Óðinn
Mentioned: 2432 Post(s)
Tagged: 104 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes Seneca View Post
They're in the chatbox,or trying to Battle still or in the forums with Bullshit and There are Green names You never even see, The audio side doesn't even have a Top 10 list But there's 10 Mods..The Unranked league is stagnant and the Exclusive league is stagnant,Every single name change request isn't answered nor are Award Requests, But that all Pales in Comparison To the Votes at least Being Moderated.Fuck Forum Comment's.and Deleting Those shits and Controversies.

I seen One Mod Delete a Vote for a Guy who Both of them have 0 VP,Because The guy Had him Blocked and a Vote Got Through?..what was The Point.
But we can Have Racism Battles and Dudes Giving that "GB FV VB" Comment,Or just" felt one guy edged it Imo",and Mods vote on those same Battles and don't say shit.
Lol... Mods can not Make the public battle. That's completely up to those who are on, or rather, not on, the site to battle. The fact that the Audio side doesn't have a top 10 isn't any particular Mods fault.

The unranked League is a joke anyway, it should be scrapped or turned into something else, no one uses it, ever.

The Exclusive League isn't really popping due to the fact that those who battle, want ppl to vote. The majority of people on Letsbeef are basic members (or where at least) which prevents Exclusive members from battling in that area of the site as the battles will be slept on due to little to no exclusive members to vote on said battle.

As for name changes, if i'm not mistake there was a rule with that (perhaps they've done away with that now?) where you can only get one per month. (Plus, who the fuck keeps changing their so much, the fucks going on, identity crisis?)

As for the fv vbf noh8 type shit, personally i feel if a Mod see's that/it's brought to their attention, they should remove it and send a message to the person in particular over that vote. The reason why they may not remove the vote though, is due to the fact that the person with the fv vbf noh8 bs more than likely has 0VP, so there's no point.

Unread 01-21-2018, 09:57 PM   #22

Óðinn
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 468 audio / 3095 text

Quote:
They're in the chatbox,or trying to Battle still or in the forums with Bullshit and There are Green names You never even see, The audio side doesn't even have a Top 10 list But there's 10 Mods..The Unranked league is stagnant and the Exclusive league is stagnant,Every single name change request isn't answered nor are Award Requests, But that all Pales in Comparison To the Votes at least Being Moderated.Fuck Forum Comment's.and Deleting Those shits and Controversies.

I seen One Mod Delete a Vote for a Guy who Both of them have 0 VP,Because The guy Had him Blocked and a Vote Got Through?..what was The Point.
But we can Have Racism Battles and Dudes Giving that "GB FV VB" Comment,Or just" felt one guy edged it Imo",and Mods vote on those same Battles and don't say shit.
Lol... Mods can not Make the public battle. That's completely up to those who are on, or rather, not on, the site to battle. The fact that the Audio side doesn't have a top 10 isn't any particular Mods fault.

The unranked League is a joke anyway, it should be scrapped or turned into something else, no one uses it, ever.

The Exclusive League isn't really popping due to the fact that those who battle, want ppl to vote. The majority of people on Letsbeef are basic members (or where at least) which prevents Exclusive members from battling in that area of the site as the battles will be slept on due to little to no exclusive members to vote on said battle.

As for name changes, if i'm not mistake there was a rule with that (perhaps they've done away with that now?) where you can only get one per month. (Plus, who the fuck keeps changing their so much, the fucks going on, identity crisis?)

As for the fv vbf noh8 type shit, personally i feel if a Mod see's that/it's brought to their attention, they should remove it and send a message to the person in particular over that vote. The reason why they may not remove the vote though, is due to the fact that the person with the fv vbf noh8 bs more than likely has 0VP, so there's no point.

Unread 01-21-2018, 10:22 PM
Shodan
Mentioned: 1225 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

Quote:
in the Chatbox he admitted to Voting for himself "5 times In 10 years"
As though he's a little kid who got his hand caught in the cookie jar
Spoiler for GIF, courtesy of NOBLE:
Spoiler for A wise man once said:
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

- space_dabree, discussing the outcome of his battle with Shodan.
Spoiler for More words of wisdom:
"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

- Teeteegee, discussing a fair vote left which Shodan left on a battle of his.
Spoiler for ILLoKWENT's declaration of love:
"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
- ILLoKWENT, in response to a rhetorical question.
Spoiler for More love from illokwent:
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.

Unread 01-21-2018, 10:22 PM   #23

Shodan
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 35 audio / 1022 text
Mentioned: 1225 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)

Quote:
in the Chatbox he admitted to Voting for himself "5 times In 10 years"
As though he's a little kid who got his hand caught in the cookie jar
Spoiler for GIF, courtesy of NOBLE:
Spoiler for A wise man once said:
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

- space_dabree, discussing the outcome of his battle with Shodan.
Spoiler for More words of wisdom:
"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

- Teeteegee, discussing a fair vote left which Shodan left on a battle of his.
Spoiler for ILLoKWENT's declaration of love:
"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
- ILLoKWENT, in response to a rhetorical question.
Spoiler for More love from illokwent:
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.

Unread 01-21-2018, 11:49 PM
HIGHpothasis
Mentioned: 181 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
408 Won / 112 Lost

*Yawn* .....Fuel, No Hate Brother. Your Multies Were Amazing. *Shruggs* But I Mean.... *Cough*

And All the Childish Comments On My Appearance? Hahaha. I Honestly Couldn't Give Two Fucks. ANDDDD I Always Vote Fair And Unbiased. If my VP is 0 its a Shame. I Would Have To Have 'Buddies' To Buddy Vote. And Any Mod Can Checc My Inbox Or Inbox History To Confirm The Falsified Accusations of Me 'Asking' For Votes
nigga Please. That Hasn't Been My Style Since LB started Allowing Members to Post Links In threads and Such. But Please Continue Talking Down On My Name. I Need The Publicity. #ItsClassicKuBastidz Regardless...
Unread 01-21-2018, 11:49 PM   #24

HIGHpothasis
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
408 Won / 112 Lost

Voted: 40 audio / 841 text
Mentioned: 181 Post(s)

*Yawn* .....Fuel, No Hate Brother. Your Multies Were Amazing. *Shruggs* But I Mean.... *Cough*

And All the Childish Comments On My Appearance? Hahaha. I Honestly Couldn't Give Two Fucks. ANDDDD I Always Vote Fair And Unbiased. If my VP is 0 its a Shame. I Would Have To Have 'Buddies' To Buddy Vote. And Any Mod Can Checc My Inbox Or Inbox History To Confirm The Falsified Accusations of Me 'Asking' For Votes
nigga Please. That Hasn't Been My Style Since LB started Allowing Members to Post Links In threads and Such. But Please Continue Talking Down On My Name. I Need The Publicity. #ItsClassicKuBastidz Regardless...
Unread 01-22-2018, 04:28 AM
Way Lyve
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH MY GOD View Post
stfu, "swaying open battles". Lmao....

Quote:
And All the Childish Comments On My Appearance?
LOOKING LIKE A THIRSTY CROCODILE. YOU ASHY BUGGED EYED REPTILIAN SKIN HAVING CROSSDRESSING BUTT FUCKER.

Quote:
I Honestly Couldn't Give Two Fucks.
Yet you felt the need to comment? You wingless teradactyle. You ain't fooling us. You prolly got your belly button pierced. You prolly rock anal beads with a medallion. And gotta fresh Jesus piece on a choker. You tranny

Quote:
ANDDDD I Always Vote Fair And Unbiased.
You fuckin retard. No you dont. You're biased asf. Plus you use your zero vp votes to start voting circles.

"If my VP is 0 its a shame, I dont have negative 20"

Quote:
I Would Have To Have 'Buddies' To Buddy Vote. And Any Mod Can Checc My Inbox Or Inbox History To Confirm The Falsified Accusations of Me 'Asking' For Votes
nigga Please
You dont have to ask for votes when you just make accounts to vote for your self, like you've done hundreds of times.

Quote:
That Hasn't Been My Style Since LB started Allowing Members to Post Links In threads and Such. But Please Continue Talking Down On My Name. I Need The Publicity. #ItsClassicKuBastidz Regardless...
You bum ass faggot stfu. You've literally been caught making fake accounts to self vote countless times. But now your homo ass is too good to ask for votes?? Not "your style?" YeH, you flat out cheat.

You penis slurpng cheek spreader.

AND P.S. How could you "miss that girl" in your SIG with a big ass head like that? That thot cock globin head so big she ain't got a 4 head she gotta 8head. Bitch.
Unread 01-22-2018, 04:28 AM   #25

Way Lyve
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Voted: 892 audio / 229 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH MY GOD View Post
stfu, "swaying open battles". Lmao....

Quote:
And All the Childish Comments On My Appearance?
LOOKING LIKE A THIRSTY CROCODILE. YOU ASHY BUGGED EYED REPTILIAN SKIN HAVING CROSSDRESSING BUTT FUCKER.

Quote:
I Honestly Couldn't Give Two Fucks.
Yet you felt the need to comment? You wingless teradactyle. You ain't fooling us. You prolly got your belly button pierced. You prolly rock anal beads with a medallion. And gotta fresh Jesus piece on a choker. You tranny

Quote:
ANDDDD I Always Vote Fair And Unbiased.
You fuckin retard. No you dont. You're biased asf. Plus you use your zero vp votes to start voting circles.

"If my VP is 0 its a shame, I dont have negative 20"

Quote:
I Would Have To Have 'Buddies' To Buddy Vote. And Any Mod Can Checc My Inbox Or Inbox History To Confirm The Falsified Accusations of Me 'Asking' For Votes
nigga Please
You dont have to ask for votes when you just make accounts to vote for your self, like you've done hundreds of times.

Quote:
That Hasn't Been My Style Since LB started Allowing Members to Post Links In threads and Such. But Please Continue Talking Down On My Name. I Need The Publicity. #ItsClassicKuBastidz Regardless...
You bum ass faggot stfu. You've literally been caught making fake accounts to self vote countless times. But now your homo ass is too good to ask for votes?? Not "your style?" YeH, you flat out cheat.

You penis slurpng cheek spreader.

AND P.S. How could you "miss that girl" in your SIG with a big ass head like that? That thot cock globin head so big she ain't got a 4 head she gotta 8head. Bitch.
Unread 01-22-2018, 07:41 AM
Óðinn
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

@OH MY GOD, for real? So you think using played wps verse me is fresh and ‘dope punches?’ I’ve fresh punches in there..... lol this how you go about things though? Lol

Unread 01-22-2018, 07:41 AM   #26

Óðinn
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 468 audio / 3095 text

@OH MY GOD, for real? So you think using played wps verse me is fresh and ‘dope punches?’ I’ve fresh punches in there..... lol this how you go about things though? Lol
Unread 01-22-2018, 12:18 PM
Way Lyve
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Let's not act like Mac just votes for himself. I got all kinds of battles I can post where macs self voting, but it also shows a pattern of him making accounts to vote against people who are in the running for the months top emcee. Sabotaging his comp. And everyone knows when you battle mac expect suspect votes. As well as new accounts with few battles and full VP voting against you.
Unread 01-22-2018, 12:18 PM   #27

Way Lyve
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Voted: 892 audio / 229 text

Let's not act like Mac just votes for himself. I got all kinds of battles I can post where macs self voting, but it also shows a pattern of him making accounts to vote against people who are in the running for the months top emcee. Sabotaging his comp. And everyone knows when you battle mac expect suspect votes. As well as new accounts with few battles and full VP voting against you.
Unread 01-22-2018, 12:54 PM
Aggo

Maybe it makes sense to have people start out at 1 vp. Once they prove themselves reliable voters they can get bumped up.
Unread 01-22-2018, 12:54 PM   #28

Aggo

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Maybe it makes sense to have people start out at 1 vp. Once they prove themselves reliable voters they can get bumped up.

Unread 01-22-2018, 01:17 PM
Mindless Mindless is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Administrator
Hall Of Fame Staff
HEBREW BANHAMMER
Mentioned: 713 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 6 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

tl;dr

Macc is a crybaby
Unread 01-22-2018, 01:17 PM   #29

Mindless Mindless is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Administrator
Hall Of Fame Staff
HEBREW BANHAMMER
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 6 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 95 audio / 718 text
Mentioned: 713 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)

tl;dr

Macc is a crybaby
Offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
itsclassickubastidz