Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 04-06-2020, 11:05 AM
Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 698 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)
4 1828
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
104 Won / 19 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 1 Lost

Fashion and Bashing are just fine...if anyone is being that much of a stickler, link an example and call them out. We’re trying to get this to 2000 posts. A little back and forth would help.

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easton View Post
I was more referring to the way we read bars. There should be a universal standard for judging battles. Myself and others were judged a way, so I figured we could just accordingly. That's all.
There will never be a universal standard because any type of voting is opinion even if there’s criteria to base those opinions on. Everyone interprets things differently, has different accents, and different preferences that all create unconscious bias. It’s not like judging like the XGames or something because a 720 is a 720 no matter who does it. Best you can do is have dialogue with those who have differing opinions and try to understand why they think the way they do.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 04-06-2020, 11:05 AM   #31

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
4 1828
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
104 Won / 19 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 20 audio / 700 text
Mentioned: 698 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)

Fashion and Bashing are just fine...if anyone is being that much of a stickler, link an example and call them out. We’re trying to get this to 2000 posts. A little back and forth would help.

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easton View Post
I was more referring to the way we read bars. There should be a universal standard for judging battles. Myself and others were judged a way, so I figured we could just accordingly. That's all.
There will never be a universal standard because any type of voting is opinion even if there’s criteria to base those opinions on. Everyone interprets things differently, has different accents, and different preferences that all create unconscious bias. It’s not like judging like the XGames or something because a 720 is a 720 no matter who does it. Best you can do is have dialogue with those who have differing opinions and try to understand why they think the way they do.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 04-06-2020, 11:14 AM
korvus
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

there was this forum game "overrated/underated" that i liked, however i'd like to bring it back in this thread with a few changes.

so it'll be "grade me" and whoever is posting can leave a "report card" of any battler of their choosing. i'm not gonna instruct people on how they conduct they own ratings but, i'd recommend considering their strength as a writer over their popularity or site impact.

i'll start with somebodies bars i know pretty well @Rieper

so with lock, i've always felt like what he did best is execute punches with almost no margin of error, and that's just basically in the structure. his punch strength varies but it's rare to every see a bar that's bad coming from lock. his concepts are usually pretty average, but he's the textbook example of how perfecting your craft can pay off.

i've seen him do many different styles of battles and bars, but where i feel like he shines best is in concept and topical battles. he's actually a pretty talented writer and i wouldn't be shocked to find out he wrote novels or something like that on the side.

he also doesn't get enough respect as an audio battler. he has a near perfect cadence, and manages to put some swagger and impressive bursts of energy into his bars when he spits. i'd check his battle with detri mental in the audio gc for an example of how impressive he can be.

overall? i'd give him an A-

i don't think he's the best battle rapper out there, but i sure as fuck think he's the most consistent (which some could argue makes him the best) i also personally prefer other styles i've seen, so maybe he deserves an A+ but this is my personal grade.
Unread 04-06-2020, 11:14 AM   #32

korvus

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

there was this forum game "overrated/underated" that i liked, however i'd like to bring it back in this thread with a few changes.

so it'll be "grade me" and whoever is posting can leave a "report card" of any battler of their choosing. i'm not gonna instruct people on how they conduct they own ratings but, i'd recommend considering their strength as a writer over their popularity or site impact.

i'll start with somebodies bars i know pretty well @Rieper

so with lock, i've always felt like what he did best is execute punches with almost no margin of error, and that's just basically in the structure. his punch strength varies but it's rare to every see a bar that's bad coming from lock. his concepts are usually pretty average, but he's the textbook example of how perfecting your craft can pay off.

i've seen him do many different styles of battles and bars, but where i feel like he shines best is in concept and topical battles. he's actually a pretty talented writer and i wouldn't be shocked to find out he wrote novels or something like that on the side.

he also doesn't get enough respect as an audio battler. he has a near perfect cadence, and manages to put some swagger and impressive bursts of energy into his bars when he spits. i'd check his battle with detri mental in the audio gc for an example of how impressive he can be.

overall? i'd give him an A-

i don't think he's the best battle rapper out there, but i sure as fuck think he's the most consistent (which some could argue makes him the best) i also personally prefer other styles i've seen, so maybe he deserves an A+ but this is my personal grade.

Unread 04-06-2020, 11:17 AM
Fidel Z

For those who wanna elevate..
Unread 04-06-2020, 11:17 AM   #33

Fidel Z

For those who wanna elevate..

Unread 04-06-2020, 11:48 AM
Squammy Squammy is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Squammy is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 4 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Here's some more Bnalysis, we'll start with his legendary opener vs MCBeast:
https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=517756

Bar: now someone tell me this PUNKS NAME, bone yard? sounds like me when I'm boning his girl in his back yard WHAT SHAME!

Expo: Bnas bringing genius from bar one. He says he doesn't know his opponents name, so through power of deduction and clever use of Occam's Razor (that which uses the fewest assumptions is likely correct), reasons that it HAS to be bone yard. I can't even figure out why. That's how much smarter Bnas is than me.

Anyway Bnas then makes the incredible observation that "bone yard" is similar to "boning" in a "yard". That's elite wordplay, and also serves to paint a detailed picture of Bnas' supernatural powers of stealing bitches and committing public acts of gross indecency.

And finally, of course, he says "what shame" rather than "what a shame" to flex his lexical wisdom, and force a horrible shitty multi.

No wonder he keeps ducking me. He knows I'm not ready to face him yet, and he's avoiding me for my own good. Nothing but respect for MY number one battler of all time.
Unread 04-06-2020, 11:48 AM   #34

Squammy Squammy is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Squammy is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 4 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 7 audio / 102 text

Here's some more Bnalysis, we'll start with his legendary opener vs MCBeast:
https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=517756

Bar: now someone tell me this PUNKS NAME, bone yard? sounds like me when I'm boning his girl in his back yard WHAT SHAME!

Expo: Bnas bringing genius from bar one. He says he doesn't know his opponents name, so through power of deduction and clever use of Occam's Razor (that which uses the fewest assumptions is likely correct), reasons that it HAS to be bone yard. I can't even figure out why. That's how much smarter Bnas is than me.

Anyway Bnas then makes the incredible observation that "bone yard" is similar to "boning" in a "yard". That's elite wordplay, and also serves to paint a detailed picture of Bnas' supernatural powers of stealing bitches and committing public acts of gross indecency.

And finally, of course, he says "what shame" rather than "what a shame" to flex his lexical wisdom, and force a horrible shitty multi.

No wonder he keeps ducking me. He knows I'm not ready to face him yet, and he's avoiding me for my own good. Nothing but respect for MY number one battler of all time.
Unread 04-06-2020, 12:02 PM
Locchart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squammy View Post

Looooooool

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

More Bnalysis from this gem of a battle with artdizzl3:

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=516917

shovel to ya family tree, that's how you SMASH THE CACTUS VEINS the reactions I get insane, fans shouting "BODY! BODY! BODY!", and I BLAST THE BASTARDS FRAME, every 'bar I spit'.. everyone in the crowds reaction making that JAZ THE RAPPER FACE

Bnas once again showing how much of an absolute wordsmith he is. No one else could possibly try to connect family tree with cactus veins like that. He’s playing 4-D Chess spitting bars like that. Also, SMASH THE CACTUS VEINS? That rhyming is so fresh and so unheard of that I immediately was in awe of his lyrical prowess when he spat that. He then spits about how everyone screaming body body body! Because he’s got a very prosperous live battle career up in Canada, Ontario (he calls it that, and I’m not one to question the GOAT), and it’s no secret that famous names like Organik, SMACK, and Jaz The Rapper come to Thunder Bay to watch his live battles against top-tier names like Yue. That’s why he mentions Jaz The Rapper. He’s speaking on such advanced tiers that most will never even fathom reaching that it might’ve gone over heads the first time he spat.

Bnas is a true lyrical genius.

Last edited by Locchart; 04-06-2020 at 12:04 PM.
Unread 04-06-2020, 12:02 PM   #35

Locchart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squammy View Post

Looooooool

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

More Bnalysis from this gem of a battle with artdizzl3:

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=516917

shovel to ya family tree, that's how you SMASH THE CACTUS VEINS the reactions I get insane, fans shouting "BODY! BODY! BODY!", and I BLAST THE BASTARDS FRAME, every 'bar I spit'.. everyone in the crowds reaction making that JAZ THE RAPPER FACE

Bnas once again showing how much of an absolute wordsmith he is. No one else could possibly try to connect family tree with cactus veins like that. He’s playing 4-D Chess spitting bars like that. Also, SMASH THE CACTUS VEINS? That rhyming is so fresh and so unheard of that I immediately was in awe of his lyrical prowess when he spat that. He then spits about how everyone screaming body body body! Because he’s got a very prosperous live battle career up in Canada, Ontario (he calls it that, and I’m not one to question the GOAT), and it’s no secret that famous names like Organik, SMACK, and Jaz The Rapper come to Thunder Bay to watch his live battles against top-tier names like Yue. That’s why he mentions Jaz The Rapper. He’s speaking on such advanced tiers that most will never even fathom reaching that it might’ve gone over heads the first time he spat.

Bnas is a true lyrical genius.

Last edited by Locchart; 04-06-2020 at 12:04 PM.

Unread 04-06-2020, 01:13 PM
The Saaxxx Baba
Mentioned: 219 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 50 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

i could just mention how many inches my dick measures by and take this post up to 2000 cumulatively with one inch every post but imma let everybody chip in instead and send a dick pic in the end.

Nobody - Lollypop....

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rieper View Post
Bnalysis
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*CUM SHOTS IN THE AIR*

Last edited by The Saaxxx Baba; 04-06-2020 at 01:12 PM.
Unread 04-06-2020, 01:13 PM   #36

The Saaxxx Baba
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 50 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 273 audio / 1181 text

i could just mention how many inches my dick measures by and take this post up to 2000 cumulatively with one inch every post but imma let everybody chip in instead and send a dick pic in the end.

Nobody - Lollypop....

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

Quote:
Bnalysis
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*CUM SHOTS IN THE AIR*

Last edited by The Saaxxx Baba; 04-06-2020 at 01:12 PM.
Unread 04-06-2020, 01:43 PM
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 4 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:

Because he’s got a very prosperous live battle career up in Canada, Ontario (he calls it that, and I’m not one to question the GOAT), and it’s no secret that famous names like Organik, SMACK, and Jaz The Rapper come to Thunder Bay to watch his live battles against top-tier names like Yue.
Fucking quality. Love to see Bnalysis is catching on.
Unread 04-06-2020, 01:43 PM   #37

Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 4 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 7 audio / 102 text

Quote:

Because he’s got a very prosperous live battle career up in Canada, Ontario (he calls it that, and I’m not one to question the GOAT), and it’s no secret that famous names like Organik, SMACK, and Jaz The Rapper come to Thunder Bay to watch his live battles against top-tier names like Yue.
Fucking quality. Love to see Bnalysis is catching on.
Unread 04-06-2020, 01:49 PM
Nicholas

I just dropped a battle for the first time in over two years.
Unread 04-06-2020, 01:49 PM   #38

Nicholas

Unread 04-06-2020, 01:59 PM
Locchart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
I just voted on that battle you dropped for the first time two years
Unread 04-06-2020, 01:59 PM   #39

Locchart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musashi View Post

Unread 04-06-2020, 03:48 PM
The Saaxxx Baba
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 50 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
and since both ya'll got ur mouths wide open...

*CUM SHOTS IN THE AIR*
Unread 04-06-2020, 03:48 PM   #40

The Saaxxx Baba
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 50 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 273 audio / 1181 text

Quote:
and since both ya'll got ur mouths wide open...

Display